Shoplifter (1967)

Story Info
Youthful adventures in Swinging London.
5.1k words
4.43
5.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Norie had been told by Cindy that the boutique had bad security, and Norie and me had cased it a couple of days before. There was only one girl working there and the cubicles were at the back of the shop.

It was a sunny Friday afternoon in April on the King's Road when I went in.

The girl was sat at the table. She greeted me with a radiant smile.

Not saying much I selected a couple of jackets off the racks and went into the back to try them.

Neither fitted well.

She called out, "How do they look?"

So I went back out with one on, saying, "It's too small for me, I might try another".

So I kept up the game and worked through the coats and tried them all on.

Only one was anything like a decent fit and although I thought it rather dated I secreted it under my mac and left both hanging on the peg while I took the others back to the girl.

"None of them any good", she asked brightly; slightly crestfallen, I thought.

"No, all too tight on me. Shame though", trying to make it up.

"Fancy a cup of tea?" she asked suddenly.

I thought extremely fast, weighing the pros and cons of not getting out quickly.

I said, "Love one".

She was lovely. We talked non-stop. She was called Jean. She was nice. She was married to Rocco. They had a kid they called the Firebird. They lived in Brixton. She was from Glasgow. She'd travelled. First to Greece with her friend Sheila and then by accident in Africa, and North Rhodesia where she'd met up with Rocco.

She was 23, I was 20, I'd been living in Europe. This was a weird job. She thought it was some kind of scam.

So then it was closing time and we were leaving and would I come home for dinner.

"Yes! Love to."

We waited for the bus in Beaufort Street. Me carrying my coat and the stolen jacket over my arm. I prayed it wouldn't rain.

The bus arrived and we went up on the top deck. Jean explained we'd have to pick up the Firebird when we got to Brixton.

For the next half hour the bus weaved its way through the outstretched and unfamiliar lands of South London, occasionally giving us breath-taking views of the sprawling development of the Great Wen. Clapham Common, Stockwell, Kennington and finally Brixton. We eventually got out and Jean was hurrying, almost running to pick up the kid before 6 o'clock.

There we were and then excitedly all three of us were walking along her street, Rattray Road.

We went up the stairs and there was Rocco lifting the kid in the air. Jean put down her bags and immediately moved over to the stove in the corner to start preparing the food.

The room was small and packed with a cot for the baby, a table a stove, a single bed with aspirations to be more accommodating.

"Hang your coat in the passage!" said Jean.

I did as she said. We were soon eating and then it was time to put the Firebird to sleep.

"I can let him sleep at the neighbour's upstairs", said Jean, "Then we can talk a bit".

Firebird was taken to the bathroom, came inside, kissed his Daddy and was taken away.

Rocco stared at me, "Want a bit of crystal?" he asked, holding out his palm. His face hung above, like a young version of Pan.

"Don't know it? Keeps you awake and makes you feel sexy! Try it. You might like it! Not too much though."

He put three or four crystals in his mouth and motioned me to copy him.

"Just let them dissolve on your tongue".

I did as he said.

"Do you see these?" he said holding up what looked like a mimeographed booklet, "They're full of contacts". I must have looked blank, "You know for firking".

He handed me the booklet. It was the same size as the booklets that used to get passed around at school and which showed photo of bare-breasted ladies.

I looked inside and read, 'Couple seeking like-minded for private adult pleasure' followed by a PO Box number.

I leafed through it and felt myself becoming aroused. Rocco laughed, "Hey man, you could just have a different **** every night". He took the book back.

I knew he'd not been long in the UK, so I said, "How you are liking England".

"It's firking cold, man. And the people are too. And the weed's no good, not like the stuff back home".

Rocco started washing the dishes. "Hey help me out man, and dry!"

While we busy Rocco kept up a commentary on women, dope, sex, what kind of sex I liked, what kind of dope I liked, where I was from and so on.

There was a sound at the door, which opened and then I saw Jean rearranging the coats on the hook.

I thought that there was a moment when she looked at me with a fierce glare, but maybe she didn't.

Then she was talking to Rocco, asking him to get things from the late night shop and not to be too long at the café.

Rocco listened carefully and took the note Jean wrote out for him.

Rocco got ready to go out and then Jean said sharply, "You stay here! You can help me wash my back".

Rocco looked at me and winked, his goaty face glowing, "See you two later then" and disappeared.

Jean turned towards me and then picked up her tobacco and rolled a cigarette.

Lighting it she again turned to me, and said "You stinking thief!"

"I'm sorry" I said, "I wanted to hang it back, but I didn't get a chance anymore".

"All I wanted since you first came into the shop is for you to make love to me, and now you turn out to be a shoplifter!"

I had in the meantime turned pink and speechless.

"Nothing to say for yourself, is it?

Well I know what we are going to do about this!

You are going to be punished and if you are very good, ... well we'll see how I feel afterwards".

She paused.

"Now take your clothes off and into the bathroom with you. Use one of the dressing gowns!"

Relieved that the evening was still on and that I would not making the long journey back to Earl's Court just yet, or talking to the police I did as she said.

The bathroom was on the landing. It was a narrow room, fitted with a lavvy, a washstand and mirror and a big cast iron bath. The floor was bare boards and a single naked light made a desolate impression. There were little rectangles of oil cloth surrounding the sink and the lav. On the plus side the room was warm.

Jean followed me in, snapping, "Ok hang the dressing gown up", and when I hesitated, "And the pants, everything!"

She bent over the bath and started running water.

She looked at my nude body and said, "That hair will have to go."

She leaned over to the bathroom cabinet and recovered a tube and then rummaged around at the side of the bath and straightened up holding a pair of pink household gloves.

She handed me the tube and the gloves. "Rub the cream into the hair on your arms and legs and wait 10 minutes, then it comes off. Do those hairs on your chest last, and I'll check your back. Don't get that stuff on your hands, it burns! Wear the gloves".

Jean in the meantime had stripped off and was climbing into the bath. I had a chance to see her body. She had small breasts, a small neatly moulded bottom, and a surprisingly large bush.

She caught me staring, "Rocco likes a big bush". She lay back in the bath, squinting at me through the steam, "C'mon hurry up. We've got about an hour to get you into shape!"

I smeared the smelly paste over my arms first, with Jean watching from the bath. When I was ready, she pointed to my chest as well, "Do your chest and then use the loofah to get it off your arms. You don't want to leave it too long!"

I did as I was told. The loofah was hard and scratchy but as the paste came away I was surprised by the soft smoothness of the skin underneath.

After my chest was smooth and shining, Jean arose from her bath, hair wet, shining and plastered to her skull. Her body looked enormously vulnerable and I felt an urge to wrap her in my arms.

"No you don't! Now the legs!"

She left the bath water in the bath, and once my legs were smooth and the remains of my body hair were gurgling down the sink, Jean by now wrapped in towels told me to get into the bath.

"Lean forward!" Jean inspected my back and then pronounced, "All clear, nothing to worry about! Then I felt her fingers tracing a line over my back "What's this?" she asked.

"Oh I had a skin graft and the skin came from there."

"Gosh", and she let the subject lie. "Stay there! Wash and shave your face!"

I soaped and soaked, while Jean left the bathroom and reappeared a minute or two later carrying what I later came to know as an anal douche.

She filled the bag from the tap, put some vaseline on her fingers and reaching between her legs smeared some on her bottom. She then placed one foot on the bowl of the lavatory and seemingly in a single smooth motion thrust the black tube of the douche into her bum hole and squeezed the bag.

Quickly withdrawing the douche she squatted on the lavvy and I heard the water being released into the bowl.

"Stop gawping and shave" she hissed, "Hurry!".

Still obedient I clambered out of the bath and went to the wash stand, where a full shaving kit was laid out. I lathered up and shaved, while Jean repeated her anal flushing.

"Ready? Now you!"

"Me?"

"Yes you, who else? We're not playing with you if you are not clean! Or would you rather I'd go to the police!"

Jean filled up the douche bag again and taking some vaseline on her fingers, made me spread my legs and anointed my private hole with the grease.

"Oh, we are already a bit loose are we?" she said suggestively.

"Do you think so?"

"Think? I know so, I can feel when a bum has been used and is ready and waiting".

None too gently she expertly thrust the nozzle up my bum, and pressed the large bulb of the douche. I felt filled with the warm invading water. She pulled the nozzle back.

"Hold that and don't leak!". She refilled the bag and repeated the operation.

"Very good!" she said as the second batch went in.

"Hold it as long as you can!", ordered Jean. "Now rub this cream into your skin, while I do my face."

I took the body lotion and rubbed it over myself, coating my soft hairless skin. Suddenly though I felt a cramp and sat down on the toilet and let fly.

"Poo! Just smell that. We'll give you another batch in a minute!"

I farted and dribbled a couple more times, and Jean leant over and pulled the chain.

I was still sitting on the loo, when Jean said, "Here, let's have one of these, it will help you this evening!" She held out a large yellow pill, which she broke in two. She swallowed one half and I the other.

"What's that", I asked.

"Just a dexy, make you sexy and loose as a goose"

I remembered Rocco's gift earlier, which didn't seem to be doing much or was that why I was loose I wondered to myself.

"Stand up again and spread your legs for me".

Again vaseline on my hole and this time three deliveries of water.

I sat on the loo and it all spurted out. Jean told me to get up and together we looked in the bowl, which apart from a little spattering was perfectly clean.

Jean had done her eyes and reddened her lips She looked quite vampish.

"Sit!"

She brushed my hair, which in those days came over my collar and fell in a floppy curtain before my eyes.

She started brushing and pinning and then said, "Shut your eyes".

I felt my hair being combed forward and then heard and felt a decisive clipping as she cut me a fringe.

"You can open your eyes".

She looked at her work, and then made me shut my eyes again.

I heard an aerosol can in action and then I was allowed to open my eyes.

"All done! But stay put, it's time for some tutti".

She applied some foundation cream to my face and then worked on my eyes, adding eye liner and shadow. Stepping back she squinted at me and then rubbed some lipstick onto my cheekbones before doing my lips with a heavy coating of a medium red lipstick.

She had something else ready, it was a garter belt.

"Here put this on. Right! No the other way round. That's it and now these too!"

She held out a pair of stockings.

"Here, I'll help otherwise you're bound to ladder them."

Jean then unhooked a flimsy short pink nighty that was hanging behind the door.

"Put this on as well"

Slightly flushed, I slid the filmy garment over my head and felt the ruffled hem swishing against my hips.

"Almost ready! Just one more little thing".

She had the anal douche again. She shook it vigorously so that I could hear the liquid it contained swirling around.

"It's what I use against period pain. One of the African ladies on Rocco's parents' farm gave it to me. It contains indica and a little bit of ginger. It really takes your mind off things and makes you feel all creamy and lovely".

It must have been the dexy because I was already feeling rather nice and special when I willingly parted my legs and let Jean squirt her mixture into me. Afterwards she patted me on the bum and slid a small butt plug that she must have been holding in her other hand into me.

"Just so you don't leak! Come on lets go and see how Rocco is getting on!"

I slipped on the fluffy mules Jean gave me, and giggling, followed her out of the bathroom.

I wasn't really high, but I certainly didn't feel my normal self, my bum for example felt huge and exposed, even though I felt strangely excited by what was happening. Nor did I feel nervous about what might happen. I'd been done in the bum before and I thought that it might come to that, although I'd never got much pleasure out of it. Now though it seemed rather a pleasant prospect. I looked at Jean's bum which was semi-visible through her diaphanous dressing gown.

Rocco was back, and he too was wearing only a paisley pattern robe.

His eyes widened when he saw me, "Who's the hot lady then?" He asked Jean.

"She's called Linda", Roc, "She's been a naughty girl and will have to be punished before she has her reward".

"Making me feel horny, Linda. Are you a horny girl?"

He drew me towards him, and squeezed my naked bottom, pressing me against his body.

"You'll have to wait for that Rocco", Jean said, "Just give me a hand now".

"Sit on the bed then Linda and look pouty", he said, "We just need to rearrange the room a bit".

Together they moved the table back, lit joss sticks, drew the curtains, and changed the light bulbs on the dresser so that the room was bathed in dim red light.

"Umm" said Jean, "Nice sexy light".

"Help me Roc!" and together they pulled a mattress out from under the bed and spread it out to make a soft place on the floor.

Rocco was doing something near the sink, "Where's the mug with the lid Jean?"

"Out of the way on the shelf!"

"Oh right".

Rocco took some cotton wool from the baby things on the table and fiddled some more in the corner. It sounded as if he was breaking eggs or something.

I remember sitting on the bed feeling vulnerable, transgressive, loose, warm and expectant.

Eventually Rocco came over and sat down on the mattress on the floor. Jean stood up and put a record on and said to me, "Come down and sit with us too, Linda".

I came off the bed and squatted on the mattress my stockinged legs pressing against Rocco's. I tried to withdraw them.

"Don't be nervous Linda! Don't you want to have some horny fun?" He winked and his leering smile was even more pan-like.

"Music." announced Jean.

"Mmm nice," I said, "Who's that?"

Jean passed me the sleeve, "I really like them"

LOVE I read, with a photo of what looked like some boys sitting on a ruin in some exotic place. I gave the sleeve back and she placed it on the chest of drawers.

"Oh I forgot!" She produced a perfume spray and sprayed me liberally with a flowery scent and applied a little to herself. The smell made me arch my back and rock my hips. Rocco leered his approval. I saw him run his tongue over his lips. His gown fell open, revealing his lean body and a glimpse of his sex.

I hadn't heard anything quite like Love before and found the music rather hypnotic.

Rocco was lighting up a joint, a big fat joint.

He took a mighty toke and then passed it on to Jean. Rocco blew a cloud and the smell filled the room.

Jean too inhaled deeply, turning the tip of the joint red.

She passed it to me, and I too drew on the joint, savouring the richly full flavour of the cannabis.

There was a definite feeling of anticipation in the room, I longed to touch the virtually naked bodies next to me but repressed the impulse. I could smell Rocco's slightly acrid odour.

I passed the joint back to Rocco.

"Are you feeling comfortable?" Jean stood up and took the pillows and cushions off the bed, and handed them round to us.

The joint came to her again and then to me.

I was feeling the slightly goofy feeling of the start of the cannabis high.

My hips suddenly seemed to have a life of their own and I felt myself rocking my pelvis to enjoy the feeling of the plug in my derrière.

Jean rubbed her hand over my thigh, saying "Are you horny, Linda" and smiling.

The joint did the rounds again and then Jean was saying "Mmm, maybe enough for me", but took a short toke again.

I was less restrained and took one another deep pull. Rocco looked at me and laughed and also took a deep pull, and then offered it to me again, saying, "Be horny for me pretty Linda!".

So I took a last deep drag for Rocco and handed it back to him. He took a short draw and then carefully extinguished the tip with spittle.

I felt the cannabis enveloping my body.

"I'm so horny, Jean! Give me your pussy", I heard Rocco saying. "C'mere!"

He then drew Jean's legs towards him and lying down on the mattress buried his head in her bush.

I felt Jean's fingers encircling my cock, which I realized was already fully erect.

I raised my hips up to let her have access.

"Let's make a triangle," she said, with one hand stroking Rocco's head, buried between her legs, "Stretch out and do his cock and I'll look after you".

The music was doing things to my brain and as I turned I started to realize that I was deliciously stoned. Time suspended as I approached Rocco's dick and the manoeuvring seem to take an age. I felt Jean's lips close around my tool and yielded to the lovely sensation.

"Cock" I said to myself, leaning forward and then confronting the object in question.

"Wow, that's huge," and then intrepid, I opened my mouth and took the huge swollen head into my mouth.

He was indeed huge, like a beer can or two! I'd never seen such a big one in my life.

"Mmm, punishment," I thought, "That's why punishment".

I stretched my jaws trying to work the monster in and then trying to concentrate on stimulating the purply rim of this huge cock.

I could feel myself being sucked and that was lovely too.

I could hear the grunting and slurping of Rocco as he worked at Jean's cunt. And the music seemed to be triggering patterns in my brain.

I relaxed, then I felt Jean's fingers running over my buttocks.

Rubbing them, rubbing oil onto my cheeks.

It felt so good that I started pushing my hips at her, but then Cock become more demanding and I snapped instantly from one dream to the other. I grasped Cock with my left hand as the other hand lay under me.

Cock was very real and tasted nice. I started buzzing along to the music and Cock seemed to grow in my mouth.

My bum seemed to have a life of its own and then the plug was gone.

I felt fingers running over my balls and then up over my crack flittering over my hole and pressing gently setting of pleasurable feelings, so much that I relaxed into them. There was a pause and then I could feel something else, an insistent buzz as something set off a series of prickling sensations in my cleft.

It took me time to realize that it was a massager and then the tip of the device was circling round my anus and then slowly finding a way inside.

Perhaps I should have resisted, but it was so lovely and enticing and I just let it happen, while enjoying licking the huge meaty lollipop in front of me.

12