Shoplifter (1967)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the toy penetrated me I began to groan and slobber over Rocco's monster. I cupped his floppy balls in my hands caressing them and trying to transmit the feelings I was receiving to him in turn.

I honestly have no idea how long it went on and for a while we were joined in a magic sucking circle of pleasure. I know my hips were rocking back and forth as the vibrator pushed into me, I know I felt the change of sensation as it pushed inside and set up a stirring within. I know I was lost in blissful sensation and that I was loving what was happening to me.

Then the music stopped.

Jean was first to react.

I felt her stand up and put another record on.

Then she was bending over me.

Rocco was turning over on his back, his massive penis jutting up at the ceiling.

Jean tugged at my arm, pulling me to my knees.

"Come on sweetie, you can straddle him now".

She made me put my leg over his body so that I was facing his head.

She was reaching between my legs, smearing something into my hole, vaseline perhaps.

"Move back a little. Now sit down, careful". I felt his rod touch my buttocks. I felt her hand guiding his cock. Now it was against my pink rose.

"All right, just let your weight do the work. Sit down on it".

I sat with trepidation and felt the hot point pushing in me. It felt gigantic, and I could not believe it would enter me.

Jean kept encouraging me with a stream of words, "Now, push, let go, yes, keep on, keep on".

There was a moment I thought I was going to burst. Rocco's cock seemed jammed in the entrance, I was being stretched excruciatingly and nothing seemed to be happening.

Jean was at my side, "Breathe from the cup!" she said "And then let yourself go. Trust me it will work and you'll love it".

She was holding a cup with a lid under my nose. She flipped the lid up and I smelled acrid fumes coming up from it. I breathed in. "Again" she ordered, "Deeply".

I did as she said and then was overcome with an extraordinary sensation. My body seemed to surge and my head was filled with a fizzing feeling. My heart thumped and I was overcome with an absolute desire to sit deeply on the invading prick, I wanted it in me I wanted it absolutely.

I then felt it slowly bore inside me with a lusciously rude inevitability. I could feel my arsehole expand to accommodate the lovely monster. I had to lean forward to support myself, but could not stop myself from withdrawing and pushing down and then I was not really aware of anything except I was groaning and moaning and thrusting with my hips to get as much cock in me as I could. And Rocco was responding raising his pelvis to push himself into me but I was pitching forward, covered in sweat and gasping and no longer capable of controlling my body.

I came to, some seconds or minutes later. Rocco still deep inside.

Jean was hanging over me.

"Well you liked that, didn't you Linda? You liked Rocco's big dick. But Rocco didn't come so you would like to help him come wouldn't you Linda?".

Jean started tugging at my arms and rearranging me. She took the pillows, piled them up on the mattress and then made me lie face down over them, raising my bottom so that Rocco could get at it easily.

When she had finished I was lying in the middle of the mattress with Rocco between my legs. Jean then stood up and changed the record and picked up the joint and fired it up again.

She took a toke, held it in my mouth as I inhaled and did the same for Rocco.

The joint went round a few times until it was burnt down to the boards.

I was almost out of and became aware of Jean lying in front of me, her legs open and her bush pressing almost against my nose.

I felt completely stoned and abandoned, I was still vaguely aware of my stockinged legs, particularly when I felt Rocco running his hands over my thighs and parting the cheeks of my bottom with the thumbs of his hands.

Jean's pussy was enticing and I was pleased when she scooted up to me and crossed her feet on my back giving me easy access to her vagina.

I felt Rocco behind me.

He was rubbing his cock against my crack passing the tip over my hole, encouraging me to react to it.

The sensations were delicious, my hole and buttocks seemed to be tingling with the pleasure of any contact.

I was rocking my pelvis in response to him longing for him to engage with the hot central nexus of nerve endings concentrated in my anus.

Finally he was pressing against it. I felt so creamy and lewd. I felt his hands brush on my buttocks and his finger apply a blob of vaseline to my hot desiring hole.

At the same time I was slobbering into Jean's cunt, enjoying the salty fresh taste of her sex. I was groaning with pleasure and I could feel her tremors as she responded.

At last I felt him pushing, I felt myself opening and pushing back, feeling my arsehole expand like elastic to take him in. Then I could feel the big flared bell end forcing my sphincters open and then the lovely full feeling as his cock penetrated my sexy bum.

Again I groaned with pleasure as my back arched and hips rocked in the slow and delicious rhythm of the oldest dance of time.

I heard him saying "She's got a lovely tight arse, Jean. Where did you find her?"

Jean said something that I didn't get and her thighs tightened round my head as she rubbed her clit over my nose.

Rocco took his time, push, push, push, push, so assured and controlling. After a while I started to tighten my arse muscles as he pushed to create great resistance and to make him push hard.

In time it became a game and then Rocco started to grunt every time his cock pushed into me.

Glorious pleasure. My eyes were closed and I was enclosed by these two bodies. I let any thoughts go and just became part of this sensual and fleshy union.

Jean was pushing harder against my face and I responded by exploring her lovely juicy cunt with my tongue, losing myself in the exploration of the valleys and ridges of her vaginal folds, occasionally popping my tongue into the deep well of her vulva and then down, probing the tight pucker of her arsehole. Me trying to transmit the delicious feelings I was feeling to her.

So we kept on for what seemed like hours. Rocco thrusting steadily into me, his big balls slinging against mine and as he shafted me I felt myself opening to the new sensation, accepting the pleasure of it, desiring to give him more, desiring to have more, wanting him to go on and on and eventually lead me to release.

Jean with her thighs clamped around my head, clutching my hair, thrusting her sex into my face in sinuous and determined motion, building up to release in response to my thrusting exploring tongue.

On we went, a plunging threesome locked in the oldest dance of all in response to the insatiable biological urges of our young bodies. My bumhole was tingling with pleasure, transformed by the cannabis which so heightened the pleasure of the sensations. On an on and then eventually, I felt Jean pause and was remotely aware of her movement, stretching forward to Rocco and then Jean was holding my head up and making me inhale the acrid fumes again and then suddenly once again feeling the blood rush, feeling my cunt hole expand and suck, feeling Jean thrust herself hard against me and start to wail as she too triggered her orgasm with the vaporous contents of the cup. Thrusting my tongue into her as hard as I could and Rocco beating wildly against my buttocks releasing me into a shivering quaking spasm that unexpectedly shook my whole body and was triggered by the repeated marvellous mad thrusts into my cunt arse bum firk me firk me, yes.

And then peace.

12