Shoplifting!!!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am then commanded to spread my hands out and grip the table edge and I know we will soon be arriving at the point of maximum pain to my bottom. I listen and hear Master's belt buckle start to jingle and the familiar sound it makes as he pulls it through the loops. Dear god, he is going to spank me with his leather belt.

"You're going to get thirty smacks with this belt Susan," I hear him say, "And you're going to count and thank me after every single one of them. You lose count or fail to thank me and we will start again. Do you understand?"

Miserably I say "Yes Master."

I hear the belt crack a Master folds it in half before the first stinging blow is delivered. I scream out "One thank you Master" and wait for the next blow to be delivered.

I again scream out as the second blow is delivered. "Two, thank you Master". The fire is erupting from my bottom already and I have only received two smacks!!

By the time I am thanking Master for the tenth smack, my bottom feels like one giant inflamed pain centre. It is across my entire backside and I am only a third of the way through.

As we reach twenty and I am thanking Master I can barely speak. I am openly crying profusely begging Master to please stop. I will be a good girl forever I plead. Unfortunately, the pleading is being ignored by Master

As smack twenty-one is delivered to my poor bottom I scream out the number and my thanks but all I want to do is get my hands to my bottom to protect it from any more of these vicious smacks that are raining down on it.

Of course, I can't and twenty-two connects. My head is now just one pain-racked mess and I mumble a count.

"I can't hear you Susan," Master says before another smack cuts across my upper thigh.

"Twenty-three Master, thank you." I try to say as I howl in pain.

Another smack lands on my thigh. "Are you going to steal again Susan,?"

"Twenty-four, thank you Master. No, I swear I will never ever steal again Master."

For the last five smacks, I think I just gave up counting and thanking and just laid on the table a blubbering crying mess with my bottom quivering each time a blow landed. Now it was simply impossible to even differentiate the pain caused by each smack.

Finally, the last smack is being delivered and Master is asking me what I say?"

Through a tear-stained face, I know what I am required to say. "Thank you for correcting this sub. If you feel the need you should continue Master."

He does not reply to this but throws his belt onto the table. "When you feel able Susan, get up and go to your corner," and with that, he leaves the room.

I lay there on the table wallowing in the pain and also the disappointment I have caused my Master. I don't even want to touch my bottom. I know it's a mess. How stupid was I to steal that lipstick?

Eventually, I force myself from the table and carefully walk into the living room where my Master is sitting. I avoid his gaze and go to my corner by the kitchen door. Pushing my nose into the corner I put my hands on my head and continue to sob.

Occasionally I feel Master pass me going to the kitchen and I flinch as he passes expecting more attention given to my still stinging bottom. Normally when I am placed in this corner and Master walks past, my bottom is treated to a further smack. Today he must think I t have had enough.

I must have been standing in the corner for about three hours when I hear the bath being run upstairs. I have at last stopped sobbing and would desperately like to touch my bottom to at least assess the damage. It certainly feels like I won't be able to sit down for a week. All of a sudden I hear Master calling down to me.

"Susan, come up here please", he calls.

Oh dear god, what new torture am I going to be faced with? Sighing I drop my hands and wearily head up the stairs towards our bathroom where we have a very large bath. As I step through the door I see Master standing next to the bath which seems full of bubbles. I can also smell the scent of calamine in the air. I can see my reflection in the mirror and I look a mess. My eyes are red from the crying and my face is tear-stained.

"Take the rest of your clothes off and get in the bath", Master instructs me.

I look at him with a puzzled expression. I was sure he was calling to punish me further so it is a little unexpected to be told to get into what looks like a gorgeous bath. That said I am not going to look a gift horse in the mouth and quickly remove my top and bra before gingerly easing myself into the bubble bath.

At first, the bubbles are lovely but as my bottom touches the warmth of the water the stinging starts. I hold myself waiting to get used to the heat before lowering myself further in. The calamine mixed in with the water starts to take effect and the stinging from my bottom eases.

I look up at my Master. Even though I have received a well-deserved spanking from him I still love him dearly.

"Master, please get in here with me," I plead.

He smiles at me and starts to remove his clothing before he is also easing himself into the bubbles opposite me. His legs go down each side of my body. He finds a cloth and starts to gently wash my face of the tears. I cannot help myself and under the bubbles, I find his manhood and gently start to stroke it. It is not long before he is erect and my hands are sliding up and down his shaft. I desperately want my Master inside me fucking me hard.

He continues to clean me washing first my face before he is down and cleaning and fondling my breasts. I still have hold of his manhood and use it to pull myself closer to him before I guide him inside me. I bring my arms around him and nuzzle his neck.

"I am so so sorry Master," I say.

Shush he tells me. "You learned your lesson and it's over and done with now."

I snuggle into him more and gently start to move my body on his shaft which is deep inside me. I want him so desperately and even the pain of my bottom hitting his legs is not going to deter me. He laughs before gently easing himself off me.

"Let's at least sort your bottom out before we get too carried away," he tells me before commanding me to get on all fours in the bath facing away from him.

I pout at him as he removes himself from my vulva creating an empty feeling inside me but I do as instructed and turning go up on all fours presenting my bottom to him. I feel the sponge he has in his hands gently caressing my bottom as he squeezes the calamine-infused water over me. The stinging is at last starting to subside a little.

I feel the sponge go between my legs and immediately spread my legs further apart and push myself up and towards the sponge. I can feel the soft edges of the sponge as they glide across my clit and I am getting more and more aroused. I desperately want my Master inside me and I try my best to position myself in a way that is so tempting he cannot resist.

I know I have been successful when the sponge is removed and I feel the tip of his manhood pressing against my vulva and I am so desperate I take control and push back hard sending his cock deep into me. I feel his hands go to my waist but I don't give him a chance to recover from the invasion of pussy and begin rutting like an animal. I am moving backwards and forward on his cock desperate in my attempt to make us both cum.

He seems happy to allow me for once to take the lead and remains on his knees as I slide backwards and forward on his wet cock. The water in the bath is going everywhere and the sensation of it splashing against my splayed open vulva is divine and sensual.

Eventually, I can take it no longer and scream out my request to be allowed to cum. Thankfully my Master for once allows me to cum and I push his cock deep into me as my vagina muscles grip him and I squirt intensely. Whilst I am having the most amazing climax I can also feel him delivering his seed into my wanton fuck hole.

I hold Master inside me for some minutes still gripping his cock firmly with my muscles before I finally allow him to leave me. Still in the bath, we clean each other off before Master steps out of the bath holding a soft white towel for me.

I step out of the bath and he wraps the towel around me before gently toweling me dry. After he is finished I in turn dry him off possibly paying more attention to his groin area than is needed. I can see he is once again getting erect.

"Go into the bedroom and get up on the bed Susan so I can put some lotion on your bottom," he instructs me.

I quickly disappear into the bedroom and climb onto the edge of the bed before pushing my bottom up whilst sinking my head into the softness of the blankets. I see Master coming in with the lotion before I know he is standing behind me looking at my upturned bottom.

I smile as I feel rather a lot of lotion being delivered to my sphincter. He is using my arsehole as a cup and dipping his finger into the cup he is gently smoothing the lotion across my entire bottom and thighs. His administrations continue and I am slowly getting turned on again. It is hard not to when I feel his fingers rubbing against my sphincter as he collects more lotion to spread across my bottom.

It becomes obvious to me that something else might be about to happen when I feel the lotion being pushed into my arsehole. He seems more intent now to work the lotion around inside me with his finger. I grin to myself as I know what is coming and push my bottom up further indicating my need.

Sure enough, his manhood touches my sphincter and this time I allow my Master to take the lead. I feel the gentle pressure building on my sphincter until finally it can hold out no longer capitulating allowing Masters cock to slide deep into my wanton rectum. His strokes are smooth and slow and I rock backwards and forward slowly, my breasts swaying to the rhythm of his strokes.

Master is clearly in no hurry enjoying the sight of his cock slipping in and out of his sub's bottom. Not only is he deep inside my rectum but one of his hands is rubbing my clitoris fiercely. Once again he is pushing me towards a climax.

I feel his stroke get faster as he continues to rub my clit hard and I have no choice but to ask for permission to cum. This time however I am not so lucky and am refused. This of course will now take what was a pleasurable arsehole fucking into something much more complicated. I am going to have to hold off until Master is ready. Fortunately, he has at least decided to leave my poor clit alone and it is just the pounding of his prick inside me that I have to contend with.

Eventually, even he cannot hold off any longer and as I feel his seed once more pumping into me I scream out my request to cum and thankfully am given permission. I once again have the most amazing climax and am squirting out onto his legs.

Holding me tightly he slumps to one side on the bed taking me with him. We are now spooning with his cock still deep inside me. I don't move. It is not a submissives place to remove her Master's cock. It is his prerogative when he wishes to remove it and I am quite happy to continue to feel it inside me. As far as I care, I would love it to remain in there forever...

12