Wife Asks for Bondage & Submission

Story Info
Drunken confession, wife shares her inner need to be used.
4.8k words
4.71
15.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slap, "Oh god, please sir more, I've been really bad..." Slap, "Oh fuck, I can feel that in my clit, I'm going to cum, ahhhhhhh..." Slap. "Ohhh fuck, ahhh, I'm cumming..." This was a scene from last Saturday night and certainly not the first time I laid hands on my wife's pert ass. So, how does a boring thirty something couple go from occasional missionary to mind bending bdsm inspired orgasms? To better answer that question, let's hit the wayback machine to early last year and a semi drunken conversation with my lovely wife.

"You know babes, sometimes I think I would like it if we played a little rougher in bed, you know, maybe with spanks and stuff, I'm a tough bitch you know, I can take it..." Shared Jennifer in a slurry drunken voice. I listened intently, not quite as drunk and even less so as my wife poured out her innermost and wildly unexpected sexual desires.

Before that moment we were fairly typical in bed, we both loved oral, but much of our spicey time was in your standard missionary position. After that conversation I realized vanilla would no longer be enough for us and I pulled Jennifer over my knee, pushed her skirt up and spanked her right butt cheek before she could come to her senses. She moaned and threw her head back. I waited a moment, staring at her perfect ass. "More baby, that made me tingle in special places." I put another handprint on her ass and was rewarded with another delicious moan. The groaning coming from my prone wife was like no sound she had ever made in our bedroom and at that moment in time, I knew we had kicked down a door to an alternative sex life.

That evening ended with Jennifer screaming through several orgasms and then dropping to her knees and giving me the most enthusiastic blow job of our lives as well as swallowing for the first time in our marriage before passing out cold. It was like a simple spank had unlocked an alternative personality.

The next morning I was woken up by her warm hand on my cock as she nestled into my neck with her lips. "That was so hot baby, my body is still tingling, thank you for indulging me and for the record, you can do that more if you like." Said Jen in a breathy voice that made me even harder. Her small hand continued to stroke me and something snapped in my head. I rolled over and pushed Jen's face into the bed, propping her up on her knees and pushing her ass up. She quietly moaned, grabbing fists full of sheets as I rubbed her ass and very wet pussy. Shortly after I was inside her and while holding her rounded hips, fucked her harder than I had ever fucked anyone in my life. Slamming my body into hers and giving her a subtle upstroke as I bottomed out making sure I made full contact with her clit. Her body shuddered and twisted through two orgasms before I dumped a massive load in her pussy and we both crashed into the bed.

Doggystyle was a rarity for us, but I felt it may not be, going forward. The rest of that weekend was spent fucking like horny teenagers and in a moment of pure inspiration I grabbed the belt out of Jen's robe and tied her hands behind her back. Her eyes widened and her nipples became visibly harder. "What are you going to do to me sir?" She asked in her best pornstar voice.

I wove my fingers through the hair on the back of her head and guided her to her knees. Jen's eyes flashed with a sexuality I had never seen before as she went face to face with my now throbbing cock. "Do you want me to suck your dick sir? Would you like to cum in my mouth while I'm helpless on my knee..." Jen didn't finish the sentence as I guided her mouth over my cock and she started sucking like she was possessed. I kept my hand in her hair and thrust into her mouth as she flailed on her knees. Eyes watering, she never backed off and ten minutes later I dumped a load down her throat. Jen swallowed in giant gulps as my cock shot its final salvo into her mouth. She took a provocative lick across the underside of the head and looked up at me with those eyes. "That was so fucking hot. I can't believe what a slut I am, helpless, on my knees with a cock stuffed down my throat and I'm so wet I can feel it dripping down my thighs." Panted Jen.

My hand still in her hair, I pulled her up and threw her on the bed. She landed on her back with a small bounce. I dove face first into her wetness, my hands on her thighs pushing them apart. My mouth found her hard clit and I added a little suction to fully expose all the nerve endings. I flicked my tongue back and forth until she screamed through the first orgasm of the evening. Jen's head thrashed side to side as my hands forced her thighs to stay open and my mouth stayed connected to her pulsing clit. By orgasm three she was covered in a sheen of sweat and begging me to stop as her eyes rolled back in her head. "Fuck, I'm too sensitive, please stop, I can't take another orgasm, ahhhhhhhhh.." Screamed Jen through O number four. Her body soon went limp, I untied her and covered her still form, leaving a tender kiss on her sweaty forehead.

After that weekend we almost never had normal sex. In fact by the following week we were already exchanging links to bondage benches, leather cuffs and countless toys. Jen confessed she consumed smutty literature on the regular and it had always made her wet when the hero took the heroine with force. "I can't tell you how many times I've masturbated to the thought of being fucked while I was tied up. Something about the complete release of responsibility turns me on, in a special way." Confessed Jennifer with shy eyes.

The inverse had a similar effect on me and I shared that the image of a helpless woman, maybe even fighting against her bonds made me rock hard. We kissed hard and that afternoon visited our first "adult" store. We shopped like addicts behind the counter at a drugstore and left with leather cuffs, butt plugs, various vibrators and a surprise request from Jen, a red ball gag. Pretty sure we both could have cum on the spot as we dropped into the car seats for the ride home. In fact, Jen clearly hoped to do exactly that as she plopped batteries in a small vibe and pushed it against her clit. "Fuck, I'm so wet, can you do me really hard as soon as we get home?" asked Jen with half closed eyes as she neared orgasm.

I pulled the vibe out of her hand and her eyes shot open. "Oh, I'm going to fuck you, but you need to know that you are not allowed to cum this weekend unless you ask me for it." I explained in a stern tone. Jen immediately picked up on the game and begged me to let her cum for the balance of the ride home. She walked through various scenarios that involved her sucking me off, putting a plug in her own ass and even letting me cum on her face as we made our way through traffic. A stern look on my end left her panting, but clear she would not be cumming just yet and she spent the rest of the ride rubbing my cock through my pants and telling me she would do whatever I wanted.

Once home, I pulled into the garage and closed it. Walking around I opened Jens door and helped her out with one hand and slid the other under her short dress. She was indeed soaked and I explained she would be stripping right here in the garage. She moaned and pulled her dress over her head exposing a matched bra and panty set. It was summer, so her clothes were light and frilly. I unsnapped her bra and pulled her panties down. Pushing a few fingers into her wet center I explained that I would be locking leather cuffs to her wrists and ankles and that she was to go into the house and find her sexiest heels before returning to the living room.

Jen soon pranced off, the locks on her cuffs letting off a jingle that I would forever relate to intense sex. I grabbed a beverage and sat down in my favorite chair. Jen returned ten minutes later, her makeup now a bit darker and wearing black stilettos with thin ankle straps. She strutted into the room, eyes down, but with an air of confidence. Damn, this woman was exceptionally hot. Using her hair as a handle, I guided her to her knees and bent her over our coffee table. The cuffs were connected to the far legs and I added a few handprints to her upturned ass. Jen yelped.

"It's time to pay the piper Jennifer, we're now going to introduce your little ass to a new friend. She groaned. Pulling the newly purchased lube out of the bag, I applied a generous amount to my fingers and swirled them around her exposed asshole. Jen's head shot up, but she did not voice a protest. "That's quite a new sensation isn't it baby, you've said no to butt stuff for years, but here you are on your knees and bound, not much choice but to take whatever is to come." I said in a demanding tone as my lubed finger slowly pushed through her tight bottom. Jen grunted more and then visibly relaxed. I took that as a sign, added more lube and a second finger as well as using my other hand to circle her now distended clit.

"Holy fuck, ahhh... jesus, ahhh, oh fuck, ohhh, god please, ahhhh." came from Jen's mouth in a nonsensical barrage of words. I eased my fingers out and Jen swung her head around to see why. Her eyes went wide as I pulled the plug from our unmarked shopping bag. Wiping it down, I added substantial lube and placed it against her asshole. "Well baby, are you ready for your first butt plug? Are you ready to have your ass penetrated? I'm thinking I may fuck you like this. Helpless, bound and with a toy embedded in your tiny ass. Would you like that? Do you think you'll be able to cum with something in your ass?" I asked.

Jen moaned a bit, wiggled her ass back as much as she could and mouthed "Yes sir." With that I added some pressure and her moans increased exponentially. I knew I had to move slow and was willing to spend the whole day if needed. Again Jen relaxed, groaned a bit and the resistance to the plug noticeably decreased. I had also returned a finger to her clit and she was panting as an unexpected orgasm began to build in her core. The plug popped through and was now trapped inside her. The flared end pulsed as she clenched her anal muscles and I pulled away from her. "Please, god please I need to cum so bad, please fuck me I'll do what..." Begged Jen until the ball gag entered her mouth and stopped her ability to form words.

Now trussed up and gagged, I admired the incredibly sexy form writhing on my coffee table and stripped off my remaining clothes. All of her holes were filled, save for one and I was here for that job. I entered slow and Jen's muted moans grew louder. As I bottomed out, I felt the plug against my pubic bone and knew that each time I hit this position it would also push the plug into her ass. I smiled knowing the dual sensations would certainly melt her brain. I rocked my hips up and ground into her to make sure her clit saw appropriate attention as well and then stopped moving.

Jen frantically pushed against me, grunting into her gag and doing her best to return contact to her needy clit. "Remember, I told you you'd have to ask to cum, I'm not hearing you ask baby." I said teasingly. Drool and what I'm sure was pleading to cum soon emitted from her distended mouth. The way her sexy red lips wrapped around the ball made me even harder and I could not help return to the thrusting motion that had gotten both of us so close.

Before long I could see her shaking through an orgasm, her fists clenching and unclenching as it rocked her body. I was not far behind her and after several furious thrusts, Jen hit her second orgasm and I released a giant load into her pulsing pussy before falling onto her back.

Unclipping the gag, I eased my weight up and slid out of her twitching center. "Holy fuck, that was intense. I loved that I got to scream and well... No one called the cops. I can't believe there's something in my ass as well. Fuck, I'm still tingling. What have you done to me?" Asked Jen, not really expecting an answer.

After untying her I offered to pull the plug out as we laid under blankets on the couch. "No baby, I need to get used to it, I'm sure you want to stick your cock up there at some point and I should be ready." explained Jen in a teasing tone. My dick twitched back to life. Jen eventually pulled the plug out, but kept the cuffs on for the rest of the day. We tested them on her knees with her hand behind her back as well as on her back with her hands clipped to her ankles. The helplessness of it all just seemed to add to her desire. That evening we also tested out a new set of nipple clamps and Jen's normally semi sensitive nipples were transformed into epicenters of pain and pleasure.

"Oh god, oh god, take them off." Begged Jen. After I eased them off, she then pleaded I put them back on and we did this several times before she decided she liked them on. This was a fun twist as nipple play never seemed to add much to her arousal in the past and now she was asking me to lick the bloated tips as the clamps did their best to torture her. Hands still cuffed behind her back, Jen was a sight to see, head thrown back and thrusting her tits into my face as I flicked my tongue across her tortured nipples.

You know, I can feel that in my cunt. It's crazy, I'm tingly everywhere. Please finger me baby, I'm so close." asked Jen. Hard to deny that request and standing in the middle of the bedroom I inserted two fingers into my horny wife while I held her still with a fistfull of her hair.

"Please let me cum, oh god, please, I'm so close, fuck me, spank me, but please let me cum,,," Begged Jen as her hips thrust into my hand and I returned my mouth to her distended nipples.

I probably should have put the gag back in as I told her to cum for me and she immediately screamed through a full body orgasm that had her going nearly limp and supported only by her hair and my hand on her pussy.

"I think my nipples came too, fuck me that was intense, I think I'm still cumming in little bolts." And sure enough, I could feel her pussy clamping down on my fingers. I eased out and lowered her to her knees knowing she would not be able to support herself on 5" heels much longer. Hand still in her hair, I guided her mouth to my painfully hard cock.

"Show me how grateful you are for torturing your little nipples." I demanded and she engulfed my cock in a mad frenzy of sucking. I enjoyed the sensation as well as the show. Hands cuffed, sexy heels and nipple clamps bumping into my thighs each time she bottomed out. So fucking sexy. I came hard and remembered her suggestion to cum on her face, pulled out of her mouth and shot my last few salvos on her panting lips. "You fucking bastard, what have you done to me, I can't believe I'm rubbing my tortured nipples against you just to feel the pleasure and pain and you're now cumming on my face, I'm such a slut." breathed an exhausted Jen.

I wiped her down and pulled the clamps off only to be greeted with a dangerously loud groan as the blood flowed back into her sensitive buds, Now uncuffed as well and clad in a warm robe. Jen again took the moment to extol her gratitude for letting her be what she called a "bondage slut wife". I explained it was my pleasure, with an emphasis on pleasure.

Most weekends and some weekdays were now filled with bondage and sex. The nipple clamps became a staple and one fateful Saturday I lived out a long held fantasy and finally came in her ass. Our butt plug collection has grown and this fateful day Jen was doing housework in a slutty maid outfit wearing a new plug while I worked on a project in the basement.

The fun twist was her plug featured a remote control vibrator. In fact, this one didn't just vibrate, but it also pulsed, growing in length and then contracting and in a small way fucking her ass. I triggered it as she was bent over the kitchen island wiping the counter and she collapsed, face down and moaned, pushing her hand to her wet pussy.

"Oh god, baby, I need to cum, I can't take this anymore. Just pull this plug out and put your cock in my ass, just let me finger my clit so I can cum too, fuck I'm so wet..." Muttered Jen as I played with the setting and went from a slow thrusting to a higher speed that also included a pulsing vibration. Jen released a guttural groan, whipping her long hair from side to side. I probably could have watched this for hours, but I was done with my basement project and wanted to show it off.

Walking up behind her, I grabbed her hand and pulled it behind her back, preventing her from fingering herself and triggering more begging and pleading from the wild eyed Jen. Now with both hands, I clippon a set of cuffs and straightened her up. "I like where this is going, but I have something I'd like to show you.

I guided her down to the basement where her eyes zero'd in on the spanking bench I'd spent all day assembling. There was no doubt she knew what it was and I could see her gears turning. With her distracted, I reached under her frilly skirt and pulled down her panties. She stepped out of them and locked her lips on mine. "I've seen these on Etsy when I was shopping for toys, are you going to tie me to it and fuck me?" breathed Jen knowing full well what the answer was.

I unclipped her cuffs and guided her onto the bench. Padding everywhere and long runners that supported her forearms and shins put her in a doggy style position, with a center support that held her core and allowed her to totally relax her weight into the bench. Naturally I also cuffed her ankles and wrists so she was totally helpless.

"My god, this is diabolical, I can't move at all and every one of my holes are at waist height." observed Jen as I undressed and pushed my very hard cock into her mouth.

"Today, we are going to make you into the ultimate three hole slut, are you ready?" I asked as Jen nodded her head, never letting my cock leave her mouth. I eased out and moved around to the back of the bench, again triggering her plug. Jen moaned.

The image of her trussed up and ready to be fucked was incredible. I took a pic from the back to show her how sexy she was later and not really show her face. I eased into her wet pussy and gave her as many thrusts as I thought I could take without cumming. She was pretty close as well and begging to cum as I slowed my pace and slid the plug out of her butt. Jens head swung back and she eyed me with a wild look on her face.

"You're really going to tie me up and fuck my ass aren't you, you're going to make me a take a cock in my butt and probably cum in me, fuck, I think it's making me wetter knowing I can't stop you and you're just going to fuck my ass as I'm strapped to a bench." Rambled Jen as I added more lube to her distended asshole.

I placed my cock against her rose bud and held it there. Jen grunted. I pushed in slightly and I could feel her tense up. "Come on baby, be a good slut and take my cuck up your ass, I promise, I'll even let you cum." I teased her as she began to relax.

I had the first inch in and made subtle movements as Jen moaned and groaned as if she was being wildly fucked. "Are you sure it will fit? You're a lot bigger than our toys." Asked Jen. I pushed in another inch in response and she grunted.

Before long I was mostly in her ass and had added lube several times. We were past the burning feeling stage and now into the filled up feeling. To help distract her, I also slid our Lovesense vibe into her pussy. This evil toy consisted of a bulbous main body that rested inside as well as a tail that extended out and rode against her clit. The effect was immediate and she thrust back as much as she could, effectively booting me out in her ass and pushing the vibe against my balls.

"Holy fuck, oh god, you're in my ass and I'm going to cum, please sir, can I cum, I need to cum." begged Jennifer as I resumed a slow thrusting into her ass. God she was tight and she was clearly close to cumming and I delighted in her predicament. She knew damn well if she could cum with my cock in her ass, she'd have to admit she liked anal and I suspect that caused her great conflict.

12