Shoplifting - A Short Story

Story Info
Three lads take advantage of MILF shop owner.
3.3k words
4.24
25.5k
23
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you want 10" cocks, women who orgasm in 10 seconds flat, simultaneous orgasms or gallons of cum then I'm sorry, but this is not the right story for you. I like to write about ordinary people with ordinary sexual appetites in slightly out of the ordinary situations. I try to keep the plot lines as near to reality as I can.

I try to keep the sex as true to my own experience as possible. I love to write about kissing, stoking, how sex feels and sex as an encounter which involves all the senses. I do like to 'get dirty' but only in the height of my (and my character's) arousal. All my stories have my own experience in them, but they are not autobiographical.

No one in this story is under the age of 18.

Constructive feedback welcome. I am from UK, so UK spelling applies. Thank you for reading my story.

[Author's note: This story is inspired by real life events. It's not as descriptive as my normal stuff because it isn't supposed to be. It is what is....short and dirty. The overall dirtiness of situation is more important than the actual sex.

My closest girlfriend owns a shop and most of this (apart from the final scene) recently happened to her. She confided in me over a few glasses of wine. Our discussion became quite smutty and so I promised to write a fantasy for her. She wanted me to publish it, to safely expose her inner naughty self to the world. Here is it 'Mrs P', I hope you like it.]

Act 1 -- the yobs

It was Easter holidays and, as usual the kids of our small market town in the UK had nothing to do. A group pf the older boys (all 18) had taken to hanging in our market square. They weren't bad boys; I knew most of their parents and my son had been in the same school as them although he was 3 years older. He knew their siblings.

After a few days the boys grew even more bored with the market square and had taken to causing mischief in the shops. Petty stealing, back chat; all very Irritating for us shop keepers but not malevolent. We, through our trade organisation, had asked the police to keep an eye on them, but we didn't want them arrested.

I have had a handicraft shop in the town for many years. The shop is ground floor with basement storage. I employ one assistant, Maria. One day three of the boys decided to pay me a visit. Maria spotted them stealing a ball of wool and I marched out of the shop after then. Like most teenagers they weren't walking fast so I caught up with them very quickly.

"Oi you three boys, which one of you has the wool?"

"Dunno what you're talking about," said the taller one. The ringleader I guessed. Of course, I got nowhere. They denied it and I couldn't search them. The police were nowhere to be seen. I didn't get the wool, in fact all I got was backchat. I gave up.

As a passing shot, I said. "Don't come back to my shop or I will call your parents. You silly sods, can't you find anything useful to do?" That was the end of it as far as I was concerned. I didn't think they would be back.

Act 2 -- second visit.

Two days later I had 3 or 4 customers in; both Maria and I were busy serving. I spotted the ringleader come into the shop and disappear down into the basement. I quickly finished serving my customer and let Maria know I was going to chase him out. Maria was concerned and wanted to call the police. I said don't bother I would deal with it and if I needed help, I would shout. I went downstairs.

"What are you doing down here?"

"Shopping."

"Funny boy, this is a craft shop, and you are in the stock room. There is nothing for sale here and you don't want to buy anything I am selling."

He smirked. "Don't I?"

I was confused as I didn't spot and wasn't expecting smutty inuendo from an 18-year-old boy given I am over 40.

"No, now bugger off before I call the police."

"You can't make me."

"I can't be bothered with this now get out." He took two steps directly towards me, but I was not afraid of him, so I stood my ground expecting him to change direction and walk past me. Instead, he put both hands up and grabbed my breasts. I was completely taken by surprise. I should have shrugged him off, but I was so determined not to be intimidated by him I stood my ground. "Enjoying that are you? I suppose you think that's clever?"

"It's nice."

"I will call for help."

"Go on then."

"You will be in big trouble."

"You won't be able to prove anything. Call for help if you like." He started moving his hands around my breasts.

"If you don't bugger off now, I am going straight round to see your dad." That obviously did the trick. He let go and walked out.

"Nice tits Mrs." Was his passing shot.

Maria asked me what happened. I didn't want to tell her about my breast mauling, but I told her the rest.

Act 3 -- another visit

A few days later the same thing happened again. This time it wasn't the ringleader. It was the cuter one of the three. This one knew that I was friendly with his mother. I let Maria know I would be in the basement getting rid of our visitor.

"What are you doing down here?"

"Shopping."

"Funny boy, this is a craft shop, and you are in the stock room. There is nothing for sale here and you don't want to buy anything I am selling."

He smirked. "Don't I?" This time I heard the innuendo. 'Silly little fool', I thought.

This script was pissing me off. "Look sunshine I know your mum, so get out or I will call her.

You could have knocked me over with a feather when he did the same thing. He stepped forward bold as anything and grabbed both tits. Again, determined not to be intimidated I just looked down at his hands with disdain. "Enjoying that are you?"

"Yes, and you are too."

That made me a bit angry. "What you think a wet behind the ear 18-year-old virgin is capable of turning on a grown woman just by grabbing her tits. You have a lot to learn, you silly boy, now bugger off." He removed his hands and in doing so grazed my nipple through my bra and blouse. I got a tingle, which I ignored. Insulting teenagers by laughing at them was obviously the best way to get rid of them. His head dropped and he walked out with 'his tail between his legs.'

Maria thought I was getting quite good at this.

Act 4 -- Not again

A few days later it happened again. This time the ringleader and the cute one both ran down into the basement. "Leave this to me, Maria, I'm really going to tell them what's what.

"What are you two doing down here?"

"Shopping."

"Funny boys, this is a craft shop, and you are in the stock room. There is nothing for sale here and you don't want to buy anything I am selling."

The ringleader said. "You are right," and walked past me. The cute one stood still. Before I knew it the ringleader had grabbed my arms and pinned them behind my back.

"Not so clever now are you, Mrs?" I still wasn't scared, just irritated. "You shouldn't have insulted my friend here. He's a bit sensitive about being a virgin."

"He shouldn't come into my shop then should he. Now let me go before I call for help."

The cute one took two steps forward and he stood toe to toe with me. He started to undo my blouse buttons. I struggled but 18-year-old boys can be quire powerful. "Don't struggle Mrs or he might rip a button. How would you explain that?"

"Stop now and we will forget it, or I will call for help."

"Go one then call for help." I should have, but I couldn't help it I didn't want to get them into trouble especially the cute one as I was friends with his mum. By now all my buttons were undone and the cute one pushed my bra up to reveal my breasts. I stopped struggling and let him 'get on with it' as I thought that might just end things more quickly. He was stroking my breasts and then he leaned in and started licking my nipples with his tongue. This wasn't a mummy-boy suckling, he was acting out what he had seen on porn videos.

I was right about one thing though, they got bored and just as quickly left me with the passing shot. "Nice tits, Mrs."

I sighed at our combined stupidity, pulled my bra down, did up my blouse and went back upstairs. I had an uneasy feeling not only about the boys but also, I couldn't get the picture of the cute one licking my nipples out of my head.

Act 5 -- the final visit

The shop was closed and locked. Maria had gone home, and I was in the basement rearranging some stock when I heard a tap on the door.

I went upstairs to see the cute teenager standing at my door. I opened the door, slightly. "What do you want." I said very abrasively.

"I have come to apologise," he said with a doleful face.

"OK apology accepted, now go away I'm busy."

"I'm so sorry," he repeated. I relaxed my hold on the door and half opened it. Suddenly there were three boys in the door pushing their way in.

"Get out, get out," I said. On reflection I wish I'd screamed but I still wasn't scared of them. Two of them bundled me down to the basement while I heard the third shut and lock the front door. I was slightly scared at this moment. I was thinking how much cash I had in the till.

The third arrived in the basement. I started to shout at them. The ringleader calmly said "We have a video to show you. Then we will let you go."

The third one pulled out his phone and I watched an edited version of the cute one licking my breasts. You couldn't see the ringleader hold my arms and it looked like I was letting the cute one lick me. In fact, the expression on my face (I thought I was actually feigning disinterest) looked a bit like I was enjoying it. I was certainly not struggling. When it finished the ringleader said, "didn't see the third member of our gang did you? You didn't tell your husband, the girl upstairs or anyone that you have been showing you tits to the boys, have you? You have been naughty, and we are here to punish you."

"What do you want, I have some cash in the till upstairs."

"We don't want money; in fact, we want to give you something."

I frowned, "what?"

"Our virginities," he smirked.

"Get lost," I said.

"OK, no problem but by the time we leave this shop your face and tits will be on Facebook and everywhere else. You have a simple choice, bend over that desk or we leave, and you face the consequences." I am sure I looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights. I've always been a bit pragmatic about sex. Of course, I abhor rape, it disgusts me, but these boys were not violently forcing me to do anything. The choice was mine. It wouldn't be so bad, they won't last that long, no one will find out..... I was talking myself into it.

"Delete the video 1st." I didn't want rounds 2, 3 and 4 while they used the same trick on me again.

"Yeah right. Then you say, sorry no can do boys."

"You will just have to trust me because I'm not doing anything until you delete the video."

The ringleader was just about to launch into another speech when the third one held up his phone, to show me him deleting the video. "idiot!!" The ringleader shouted.

Their eyes turned to me. Would I fulfil my side of the bargain?

I bent down, reached under my skirt and pulled down my knickers. I stepped out of them and walked over to the desk. I bent over the desk and pulled up my skirt to reveal my bare arse. "Who is first?" I turned to look at the wall. I didn't care who was first.

I heard someone undoing a belt and pulling down a zip. More rustling as I imagined, him dropping his trousers and pants. Then I felt one hand on my bum and something softly prodding at my entrance. I'm ashamed to say I was wet enough to enter, and he did. All the way to the hilt in one swift movement, jerking my head and knocking the wind out of me. He grabbed my hips and was pounding away furiously as if his life depended on it. Like a small dog fucking a slightly larger bitch. It wasn't long before I felt him ram himself as far as he could go. He grunted, I felt his cock pulse and a stream of semen enter me. He collapsed on my back again knocking the wind out of me. He pulled out with a plop and I felt a trickle make its way down my leg.

Then I heard the same sounds. The belt, the zip the rustle of clothes. Then another cock pushed its' way into me. I can't say I was enjoying this, but I admit the thought of being gangbanged by three virile 18-year-olds wasn't unpleasant. This cock was bigger than the last although it slid in very easy being lubricated by sloppy seconds. This boy was not so furious as the first, he had a better technique; long strokes which did make my head jerk every time he bottomed out in me, but he was actually warming me up. I wasn't going to orgasm or start groaning but I was being turned on by the thought of an anonymous cock (I still hadn't turned around) pushing into me. I could feel every ridge and bump on his young cock as it ploughed me. This boy had better stamina and he was getting hot. As he got hot, I could smell teenager; old sweat and not enough washing. I don't think he washed his cock that often either or else he wanked a lot, either way I could smell his cock as well. I prefer my men clean but somehow his stink fitted the scene of me bent over being gangbanged in a basement.

He was on the short strokes now and finally he thrust upwards grunting to fill me with his seed. He lifted me off the desk using his cock impaled in my pussy and for a split second my feet were off the floor. He strained every sinew to force his cock into me. He continued to fuck me for another minute or so wanting to make the most of a wet and willing pussy. Finally, he pulled out and a bigger stream of cum dribbled down my leg.

I heard the sounds of the last boy preparing to fuck me. I was feeling more erotic now. Not sexy as I need kissing and foreplay to feel sexy. I was feeling used, but I liked the feeling. I was feeling dirty, and I liked that too. I am sure I smelt dirty as I had 2 lots of cum from 2 dirty teenage cocks in me already and I was about to get my third.

This boy was as long as the first but much wider. As he penetrated me, I couldn't help thinking, 'you going to make some girl very happy if you use this tool the right way, boy.' He was as good as the second boy, fucking me with long slow powerful strokes. My pussy was making her own lubrication now, which is just as well given his size. I still wasn't feeling sexy, but I was feeling naughty. I was now fully enjoying being fucked and I was getting a good fucking. No one was making love this was raw fucking. My pussy oozed cum. I wanted to masturbate but I didn't want to give any of them a show. Much as I enjoyed it, I wanted it over as it was a sordid.

The third boy was well into his stride now, gripping my hips and piledriving me. He was as smelly as the other two, but this too had an erotic effect on me. I imagined giving them blow jobs. In my head they glistened with our juices, and I could taste the stale semen. I imagined one eating me while I wanked the other two. I imagined them cumming on me, in my pubic hair, on my tits, on my face and in my mouth. I imagined riding one while giving another a blow job and wanking the third. I imagined smelling and licking their armpits while each one fucked me missionary style. It was an orgy of thoughts.

No 3 was taking his time, not that I was complaining; with this much lubrication I was never going to get sore. He jerked my head every time he bottomed out in me, and he was definitely reaching my cervix. This one grunted a lot. I thought it was because he was going to cum in me quickly which did disappoint me, but I soon learned that he was just a grunter.

My position of being continually face down did two things; the boys were anonymous, and I was left to my own thoughts. There was no kissing, no stoking and no foreplay. I was enjoying being fucked, my head jerked rhythmically, and I wondered how many women would love to be in my position. I guessed not many would admit to it but what's not to like about being fucked by three virial young men. Apart from the smell that is, but even that adds to the overall dirty feel of it.

No 3 was sweating a lot now, he was dripping on my bare bum. He was reaching the short strokes and he gripped my hips causing me a bit of pain. Like the other two he rammed himself home as he orgasmed and filled me up again with sticky cum. Like the last he kept on going for some time. His marvellous erection didn't fade he just kept on going... wonderful. I don't know why he stopped but he did. He pulled out and I heard him do up his pants. Quick as a flash I heard them run up the stairs and out of the front door.

I rolled over on the desk. My pussy was a mess of sticky cum. I was aroused by the dirtiness of being gangbanged by three boys. I reached down to my pussy with both hands and spread their cum over my labia, clit and pubic hair. I didn't clean myself up; I pulled on my knickers and walked home. My husband was out for the night. I didn't wash I went straight to our bedroom and pulled out my favourite vibrator. I lay on our bed and pulled my knickers down. My pussy stunk of dirty sex; it was amazing. I used my rabbit to bring me to a really nice orgasm whilst the real life smell of the boys filled my nostrils and their three young virile cocks giving me a bloody good fucking filled my head. What a day!