Shopping at the Kennel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the matter, pet? Is that uncomfortable for you?" Jezebel half laughed and half moaned as she reached down and rubbed her middle and pointer finger against her clit in slow, deliberate circles. Bambi let out a pitiful moan as a non-answer, the girl at least seemed to be smart enough to recognize a rhetorical question when she heard one. Jezebel closed her eyes as the physical pleasure and heady rush of dominance swelled within her. She sped up her humping of Bambi's dolled up face just a little, relaxing and letting herself feel the building rush. Her fingers flickered over her clit as Bambi squirmed, making her toes curl.

"Fuuuuck," She moaned deeply, her other hand grabbing a handful of Bambi's hair and pulling just enough to make the girl even more distressed than she already was. "Don't you... dare... Ugh!" Her entire body relaxed as passion and electricity surged through it. Her weight bore down on Bambi as a gush of fluid ran down the dildo, trickling onto her lips and face. Jezebel's arm twitched and shuddered, her steady rhythm becoming a frantic and erratic rubbing as the peak of her orgasm washed over her. Her other hand pulled harder on Bambi's hair, hurting the girl until she cried out, the dildo in her mouth slipping a little. Jezebel lost her balance, slipping forward, a little as her strength ebbed away from her.

Bambi's soft cough made Jezebel float down a little back to earth, and she rolled off the girl's face, the dildo sliding free of both the glossy lips, and Jezebel's cunt. Bambi coughed again, whining softly. "T-Thank you, Mistress..." the girl groaned quietly as she gave the insincere thanks.

Jezebel smiled warmly in her afterglow, reaching for a spare hand terminal. She tapped on a few buttons, and transferred over the remaining amount of Bambi's purchase cost.

12