Shopping Day with Goddess Kirsty

Story Info
He meets his Goddess and they go shopping for a sexy outfit.
5.5k words
4.09
13.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was very nervous as the big day got closer and closer, every message caused my pulse to increase a little and quickened my breathing. I was waiting for the message that gave the final details and instructions about what I was supposed to do.

This was the latest step in my submission to Goddess Kirsty. I had stumbled across her profile a couple of years previously and was drawn in by teasing attitude, shared kinky interests and devastatingly hot looks. We often chatted on social media and I quickly became one of her regular boys, which involved giving tributes on a regular basis and playing some fun domination & control games.

I very much enjoyed the teasing and Goddess Kirsty made the most of my big fetish in stockings, high heels & feet. Along with the regular content she posted online, she sometimes seemed to be singling me out with posts directed at me, especially when she found out about my fantasy about being cuckolded.

She loved telling me about how much she enjoyed getting naughty with other guys while I was left at home to only enjoy her photos. On a number of occasions she would send me a message while she was out on a date telling me what they were up to and how hot they were as a couple.

On one occasion she even stepped it up a level knowing I was at home on a Friday night, she told me to wear my chastity cage as soon as I got home from work and wear it all night. She made me pick out the lingerie and high heels she was going to wear that night with her sexy new dress and sent me teasing pictures through the night of different parts of her. Finally she messaged me when she brought the guy home, telling me he was going down on her and then her final message when he was inside her and I had to think about that all night until she messaged me in the morning to be let out of my cage.

Needless to say on that occasion I had a very tricky night's sleep and it was a difficult next day having to wait for her to give me all of the details about how hot the sex was and how much he had pleased her before she let me out of my cage.

A few months after this happened we discussed the idea of meeting up for a session and Goddess Kirsty told me that she loved the idea of a shopping day. The basic plan would be to agree a limit of what to spend in advance; we would meet in the morning and spend the day going to some of her favourite shops to buy some nice things, with me footing the bill until the agreed limit was reached. I would then be no more use to Goddess Kirsty and she would go home. How much time we spent together would depend on how she was feeling that day and how much I was able or willing to spend.

Luckily it wasn't long until Goddess Kirsty's birthday and our diaries were both free the Saturday before. She had the wonderful idea that I could be responsible for purchasing her entire outfit for her party the next weekend. She had some clear ideas about what she wanted and might even throw in a few sexy extras to the mix. The weekend had finally arrived and I got the message on Friday night after work giving me details about where & when to meet Goddess Kirsty the next day and some instructions about how to prepare.

Goddess Kirsty told me that I had to put my chastity cage on as soon as I read the message and leave it on all night in preparation for the meet the next day. She also demanded that I had to wear a pair of panties under my clothes the next day, she wanted to constantly remind me that not only was my cock under her control, but I wasn't worthy to act like a man in her presence.

I had a restless night and woke up very excited the next day, finally I was going to meet my Goddess. I was ready far too early and hung about in my flat thinking about the day ahead and what was in store. I was paranoid about being late so arrived about 30 minutes before we were due to meet and sat in the window of the coffee shop watching the world go round and trying to forget about the dull ache in my balls that the chastity device caused every time I tried to get an erection.

I had started to daydream and wasn't consciously aware of the clicking high heels as they approached my table, I sensed a presence next to me and heard someone clear their throat which broke me dazed state. I turned so quickly I practically got whiplash and saw Goddess Kirsty standing over me. I mumbled some kind of greeting and stuttered my way to saying hello.

I tried to stand up to greet her properly but she was stood too close and I couldn't stand without pushing her back or bumping into her so I just stayed sitting with her looking down at my with a smirk on her face seeing how nervous and awkward I was.

Eventually after what seemed like a few minutes but must have only been a few seconds she took a step back, offered me her hand for a quick kiss and then slid into the seat opposite me. This gave me a chance to check out what she was wearing.

It was still reasonably warm autumnal weather but she had gone for a light, colourful summer dress ending just above her knees with a little cardigan covering her shoulders. My eye travelled down her tanned legs to see she had a simple pair of high-heeled tan sandals with an ankle strap. I could see her perfectly pedicured toes and her beautiful arch exposed but sadly my view was all too brief as she sat down and the table obscured my view.

She sat in silence for a few seconds smirking at me knowing that I had been checking her out and that I was still a little shell-shocked. Before she spoke she held out her hand across the table, palm up and her smirk turned into a full smile. I knew she wanted the key to my chastity cage and I fumbled it out of my pocket and passed it over to her. She beamed and finally said hello as she attached the key to a small chain.

I thought it was a bracelet at first but then she passed it over to me and said ever so sweetly "would you mind?" I was a little confused until I saw her shift sideways in her chair, crossing her legs and extending her ankle towards me and I realized it was an anklet. I lent forwards so I could reach her gorgeous leg and place the anklet on but she turned away a little more so her leg went just out of reach. I looked up and she said with a giggle "I think you need to get a little closer to make sure you're doing it right." I caught up with her train of thought a few seconds later when she pointed to the floor. She wanted me to be on my knees, not the chair when I attached the anklet.

I quickly looked around and saw the coffee shop wasn't that busy so quickly slid off my chair and attached the chain to her beautiful ankle as quickly as I could with my shaking hands. I rose back to my seat with a very red face and she beamed with a loud "oh thank you so much, that was very sweet of you."

She spent a few minutes asking me if I had truly been locked up all night and how excited I was about today. My answers gave her cause to smile and giggle even more and I almost jumped out of my chair when I felt her sexy high-heeled foot slide up my leg and tap against the chastity cage I was wearing. She told me I was a good boy and that she'd been looking forward to today for a long time

My next task was to grab Goddess Kirsty a coffee and we sat for a few minutes chatting about what she was looking for today. She was after a new dress, a new pair of high-heels to match; some tights and some fancy underwear. And while we were at it, she was always on the lookout for some nice stockings and lingerie so if anything tickled her fancy and was within budget then we could add it to the list. She had already picked out a few shops and planned what order to get things in, all I had to do was give my opinion when asked, or more specifically "IF" asked, carry her bags and be ready with my credit card.

She asked me if I understood and when I confirmed she said, "Perfect - well let's get started then" and she stood up quickly and headed towards the door, leaving a bag on her chair. I later learned there was a change of clothes in there, she was meeting some friends later that evening and wanted to be ready just in case the shopping ran over and she had to go straight to meet them.

I grabbed the bag and hurried out after her, catching her up a few steps down the high street as she confidently strode towards the first shop. We started with the dresses and after a quick look around, Goddess Kirsty had found a few dresses that matched her plan for the outfit. I waited diligently as she tried each one on in the changing room and every time she came out to do a spin and show me the dress she teased me a little, just out of earshot of the other shoppers. Asking me how hot she looked and whether all the guys would love seeing her in these dresses.

Eventually she narrowed it down to two choices. First was a skin-tight plain white sleeveless dress that fell to mid-thigh and hugged all her beautiful curves and the second choice was a deep navy blue off the shoulder mini-dress, which fell slightly longer in the back past the knees but in the front was also mid-thigh length.

She couldn't decide which one she preferred but asked the shop assistant to put them to one side and she would return later once she'd thought about it and got the rest of the outfit sorted.

Next on the list were high heels and she had picked out a quiet little store slightly off the high street. As we entered I saw that there was a small shop at ground level but then a staircase that led downstairs to another slightly larger space where there were much more shoes and a seating area. Completely out of sight for anyone wandering past on the street and glancing through the window.

Kirsty greeted the owner in a very friendly manner and it was clear they had spoken already about what she was looking for. The owner was a lady called Samantha or Sam, reasonably attractive and in her late 30s or early 40s. Sam pointed towards the seating area where she had a small pile of shoeboxes laid out.

Sam nipped upstairs and Goddess Kirsty told me "I called Sam in the week and told her what I was looking for, she kindly offered to help and also give me a bit of privacy." I was a little confused as it wasn't that uncommon for a lady to want a pair of high heels for a specific occasion. Goddess Kirsty seemed to ignore the confused look on my face as she took a seat.

"Yeah to be honest, when I told Sam about our little arrangement, she was fascinated and jumped at the chance to help." She laughed as I stared at her open mouthed.

"Haha - I think she's going to have loads of questions as well and we're going to be completely honest with her in our replies. Her tone made me understand this wasn't a request.

I got a knowing smile from Sam as she returned and told us that we won't be disturbed for the next hour. Before we even got started with the heels she was full of questions and really wanting to know if it was true I was buying Kirsty's outfit for her but that I wasn't her boyfriend or husband, or trying to date her. I confirmed all of this while blushing a deep shade of red.

More questions came as Sam started to get out the shoes that she had picked out specifically about what else I did for Goddess Kirsty. She explained that I was submissive and generally just wanted to be helpful and that she used my fetishes to tease me, get me in a vulnerable state where I would be even more submissive.

When Sam pressed for more information Kirsty explained that I had a real fetish for legs and feet, particularly in stockings and sexy high heels. So if Kirsty wanted me to do something and fancied a bit of a tease, she might send me a picture of her flashing a bit of stocking top, or a shot of the heels she was wearing that day or a picture of her with crossed legs dangling a sexy high heel. Sam asked about why that made a difference, if I wanted to see pictures like that there are literally millions on them on the Internet just a click away. But when Goddess Kirsty explained that it's different when you have a connection to the person in the picture so you can add a bit of context, or when you tease knowing specifically what it is about the fetish that works for the submissive, its more powerful than any picture that's just been taken randomly and posted online.

At this point Sam was taking her position kneeling in front of Kirsty ready to help her with the shoes. But Goddess Kirsty stopped her as she was bending down.

"Oh no dear you don't need to do that. That's what he's here for" she pointed at me "You come and sit here and just tell me about the shoes you picked out while we chat a little more about everything. You've been very generous to give us this time so the least we can do is let you relax and answer any questions you have."

I didn't need telling twice and was on my knees in front of Goddess Kirsty immediately starting to remove her sexy sandals from her perfect feet, to the delight of both women now seated above me.

The questions from Sam carried on for a while, interspersed with comments about the high heels as Goddess Kirsty tried on different pairs. Of course I was in my element gently removing each pair before carefully placing on the next ones. Trying desperately to control the swelling in my trousers was a hopeless task so I was treated with a constant dull ache with occasional spikes of pain when something extra teasing happened. Like when I got a flash of Goddess Kirsty's panties as she opened her legs to switch feet, or when the conversation got particularly steamy about my fetishes.

Sam began to understand more about what motivated me and was curious about the whole sexual satisfaction side. Obviously Kirsty had gentlemen lovers and friends but was turned on by the domination side of things, this gave her libido an extra boost but it wasn't her only source of satisfaction. Kirsty also explained that sometimes we played a game where she controlled my sexual satisfaction by denying my right to orgasm, or specifying how I was allowed to cum. She also explained that I occasionally wore a chastity cage, but this was the first time we had met in person and the first time she actually had control of the key (pointing to her anklet).

When Goddess Kirsty explained this Sam was lost for words and giggled for a long time while asking to see my cage. Of course Goddess Kirsty replied yes and I had to stand in front of the two of them and drop my trousers, showing off my panties and chastity cage.

They both had a good giggle when they discussed how painful it was to get an erection while wearing the cage and that the panties were to remind me that I was a submissive and shouldn't forget that in the presence of beautiful women who deserved to date and be sexually satisfied by real men.

The hour absolutely flew by and all too soon we had to make a decision. Goddess Kirsty had narrowed it down to three pairs of high heels. All in the classic pump style with stiletto heels at least 4-5 inches. One pair was black with a slightly pointed toe and she also had the same pair in a nude colour she really liked. And the other pair was also nude but slightly higher heel, with a rounded front and a small platform, they were also in the peep toe style exposing a little of her sexy pedicured toes.

Sam began to take away the discarded boxes back to the storeroom as Kirsty tried to make a decision. She even asked for my opinion on which pair was the sexiest, which one made me want to worship her feet more and which would make her legs look even more amazing.

I responded that all three pairs did that. The peep toe ones she couldn't really wear with stockings or tights, as they should be showing off her toes, but bare legs and feet would be just as sexy.

"Well if you don't make a decision soon I'll just have to get two pairs instead of one won't I?"

"OK." I said without really thinking it through.

"I was only kidding but alright then." She said though a big grin as she wiggled her toes at me while I put her sandals back on her feet.

Sam had carried all three pairs to the till and we slowly made our way there when she asked if we had decided which ones to go for. Before I could reply Goddess Kirsty answered.

"Well, Mr. indecisive here couldn't give me a clear idea of which style he liked best so he's forcing me to get both of them"

"Great - and for the closed toe ones, which colour did you like best?"

Goddess Kirsty thought for a moment and looked towards me, hesitating before answering "I guess if I've got the peep toe in nude I should go for the black in the closed toe."

"Tell you what, since you've been so open with me about your set up and an absolute delight to spend some time with, I'll let you have that last set for free on one condition. Both of you come round to mine one evening and we can have a bit of fun together teasing your little sub here and I can ask you more about the whole Female Domination thing."

"Wow, you're a star, of course it's a deal" Kirsty said and we swapped numbers before leaving the shop with a fair chunk of the budget gone.

At this time we were a little hungry so had a break for some lunch in a little café with a nice outdoor seating area. I was still a little dazed about what had just happened but Goddess Kirsty was excitedly chatting away about how much fun it was going to be to see Sam again. And how she was so happy with the new heels. And how she couldn't wait to tell her girlfriends tonight about how much fun she's had today.

The rest of the afternoon was a fuzzy blur in my mind but one I will never forget. First thing after lunch we went to a Wolford shop to get some tights for the outfit. Of course as we were there we had to browse the stocking & tights selection and Goddess Kirsty insisted that I felt all of the sexy silky material, which had me throbbing in my cage. Sadly I didn't get to see any of the stockings on her beautiful legs, she knew her sizes and mostly what she wanted so it was just a case of deciding on some styles and moving on. We left with a dozen pairs, some tights for general nice evenings out or when it was a little colder, some fun patterned stockings, some self-support style and then my personal favourite. Black seamed stockings with a reinforced heel & toe in the classic style that needed to be held up by a garter belt.

We were running short on time when we got to the lingerie shop but Goddess Kirsty seemed in no particular rush as she led me around looking at all of the sexiest underwear imaginable. She wanted something relatively plain but fun & sexy for the birthday party, but also needed two sets of ultra-hot lacy lingerie with suspender belt for a naughty couple of nights away she was going on with a new guy she had met.

Once again she didn't let me see her in any of the underwear but she held a number of sets up against her body and the mental image was enough to have me almost bent double in pain as I thought about her slowly removing her dress to reveal the sexy underwear sets with stockings and gorgeous high heels. My favourite set was a red & black lacy set with silk panels and of course a matching garter belt. The panties were in the French knickers style rather than a thong, which I always found more visually appealing and Goddess Kirsty said, was sexy as hell on her gorgeous ass.

The prices seemed relatively reasonable but soon added up when looking at multiple items, I got a bit of a shock when we got to the till at the figure that flashed up. Goddess Kirsty was also shocked and laughed with the cashier saying, "Oh my God, it's pretty expensive to look unbelievably sexy isn't it?" They both laughed and looked my way as I brought my wallet out again to be laden down with more bags.

Finally we were back in the dress shop trying to decide which dress to go for. Once again Goddess Kirsty couldn't decide and I wasn't any help because they were both stunning and she looked great in them both.

12