Shopping Day with Goddess Kirsty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I had always planned to get both dresses anyway because then I have a choice on the night and can wear the other one any other time. Also they are cheaper than I thought and we did say 25% of the budget would be the dress and these both together are just under that aren't they."

"Yes they are," I conceded "but we ended up spending a little more than intended at the other places on the rest of the outfit, particularly on the shoes."

"I know we did but that's not my fault is it. You were the one who insisted on getting two pairs of heels instead of just one, and you should be happy I was so nice to Sam and managed to get a nice discount."

I was a little lost for words as I realized she was ever so slightly twisting what had happened. I definitely didn't insist on getting two pairs of heels and the free pair was for something we both had to do which would involve me being teased and humiliated for a whole evening no doubt.

Goddess Kirsty took my brief silence and pause for thought as her opportunity to continue as she moved closer and lowered her voice almost to a whisper.

"And it's not me who is a little high-heel addicted foot boy who goes weak at the knees about the thought of me wearing a sexy pair of high heels on my stocking clad feet." She got even closer and pressed her body into my side as she whispered with her mouth right next to my ear.

"So if anything it was your decision to buy that second pair, they aren't part of our deal for one pair of high heels and shouldn't be counted as part of the budget. They are just a nice gift you decided to spend your hard-earned cash on to make me a happy Goddess. Who knows, maybe I'll even give you a little treat for being so extra nice and let you have some worship time with those heels when we go to meet Sam"

I was breathless and in pain as I nodded my head, agreeing with her reasoning and starting to even see how it made sense. I couldn't think about anything other than her hot breath on my ear and feel her toned body pressing against my arm.

"Great - that's decided then. You're going to pay for both" she said in a breezy tone as she skipped off towards the till leaving me in a state of shock trailing behind.

She paused at a display as I caught up to her and she said "You know if you really cared about me you'd also want to buy me a matching bag to go with the outfits..." In a dreamy voice while twisting her sexy high heeled foot like a coy little girl.

"I...er...I...um..." I spluttered, thinking she was pushing it and that was definitely not part of the budget we had agreed.

"Hahahahaha - I'm only kidding silly." She punched me on the arm playfully. "I wouldn't ever make you do something like that. Can you imagine me making you pay for something that wasn't part of the budget? I wouldn't ever do that would I?"

I was confused now completely. Was this a trick question? Was it a test? She had just done that to make me get both dresses as well as the extra high heels. Or was I going crazy? Did I insist on the extra heels like she said? I was questioning myself as I followed her onwards to the till. I still didn't have an answer when we got there and threw the items on the desk. Turning to me she said "Thank you so much baby, you are the best." Right in front of the cashier. As if I was her boyfriend or something. She gave me a big hug and a peck on the cheek as she was saying it and I just melted, handing my card over to the cashier.

We left the shop and I realized the time was getting pretty late, Goddess Kirsty led me to a pub and we sat down with a drink. She told me that since I'd been so indecisive and spent so long shopping with her, I'd made her later than planned and she didn't have enough time to go home before meeting her friends. She was going to have to leave her bags in the car and just go straight to meet her friends. I apologized although we both knew I was pleased about spending the whole day with her and she had enjoyed teasing me while getting what she wanted.

"Its ok. You can make it up to me another time. But right now, you need to keep an eye on these important bags. I have to go and change for tonight." She picked up her original bag and danced off to the ladies leaving me with nothing but the smell of her perfume in the air and my thoughts as I enjoyed my drink.

She returned looking absolutely stunning wearing a tight white woolen top that hugged her curves perfectly, showing off her flat stomach and her boobs. My eyes trailed down to see the figure hugging jeans that looked like they had been painted on those gorgeous legs and she finished the outfit off with a pair of sexy black heeled boots that came up just above her ankles. She knew I was staring as she approached and did a little twirl so I could see the whole thing. My heart almost stopped when I saw her ass in those jeans.

She leant over the table and finished the last sip of her drink and told me to hurry up and not to make her any later than I already had. I hadn't quite finished my drink but left it and hurriedly gather the shopping as I followed her out of the pub. I walked with her to the car park and put the shopping in the boot. While I was doing that Goddess Kirsty was doing something on the back seat.

When I was done and closed the boot she asked me to come round and stand with her between the cars. I saw that she had placed two shopping bags on the roof of the car but not any of the ones freshly bought today. She began to explain that now it was decision time and I would be going home with only one of the bags.

"So, we're going to see each other next weekend when we go round to Sam's place for an evening of fun & games. And I want you to hold onto something for me. In one of these bags is my anklet and the key to your chastity cage. If that's the bag you get then you're allowed to take off your cage when I text you later to tell you I'm home after my night with the girls. You can then do whatever you want until next week but I expect to get that anklet back with you wearing your cage again when we go to see Sam." I nodded my understanding.

"Now I'm sure you're interested in what's in the other bag that could possibly be worth not getting your key back for. Well it's the panties and high heels I have been wearing all day as a special treat and thank you. Also I've thrown in an old pair of my tights given the nice new ones you bought for me." I nodded again thinking about how nice it would be to have those items but without the key to my chastity cage it would be a week of torture.

"Why don't you get down on your knees and kiss my boots while I think about whether to give you the choice of bags or leave it to chance. Either way you don't know what is in which bag, but it might be exciting to know you had a hand in your own destiny if you choose the wrong one."

I quickly looked around and saw there weren't many people in the car park and it would be difficult for anyone to see us while we were between the cars. So I sank to my knees and began lavishing Goddess Kirsty's sexy boots with kisses while she made her decision.

"You know what. I think it would be too harsh to let you know that you chose the wrong bag (if there even is a wrong bag in this decision) so I'm going to let fate decide this one." She pulled a coin from her pocket and flipped it. "Oh that's very interesting."

She told me to stay on my knees as she put one of the bags in the boot and placed the other gently on the ground near the front of the car. She climbed into the drivers seat leaving one leg hanging out of the door. Telling me to say thank you and giving one last kiss to her boot.

I stood up and picked up the bag, it was closed with sticky tape and covered with tissue paper so I couldn't tell the contents. Nor could I tell from the weight of the bag. Goddess Kirsty wound down her window and called for me to not look in the bag until I got home. She wanted it to be a nice surprise for me and then she was gone, speeding off into the evening.

I was so tempted to look. How would she even know? But she always knew when testing me like this and I didn't look. I put the bag on my passenger seat and drove home with my mind filled of recollections from the day and dreams of what might happen next week.

When I got home I went straight to the couch in my living room and looked in the bag. Under the tissue paper was... a dainty pair of high heeled sandals and a pair of pink panties. I sat there for a few minutes trying to get my head around the idea of a week in chastity before seeing her again when I got a text.

"Thanks for today. Hope you enjoy your little gift and see you next week. x"

THE END

12