All Comments on 'Shopping for High Heels'

by HighHeeledHoney

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
desireethtttvdesireethtttvalmost 12 years ago
Right out of the life of Desiree...........

although I take it further and wear my spikes as a male in the butchest of places. I applaude you for your courage and daring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

wow that sounds like me

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Totally relate to it!

Been there, done that quite a few times! It's good to know you're not the only one with the same fetish and the same urges...

1WiseSage1WiseSageover 6 years ago
Girl Heels

You can't have a serious heel fetish! A 6-inch heel with a 2-inch platform is only a 4-inch heeled shoe - that's a young girl/old woman's shoe height. Strictly speaking that's barely a "fashionable" or workplace shoe, but definitely not in the "sexy" category.

A sexy heel has to be at least 4-5/8 inches in height, net (without platform). CFM (come-fuck-me) heels start at 5 inches, net; and sky-scrapers really apply to 6, 6-1/2 and 7 inch heels, net. Fetish heels begin at 7-1/8 inch heel, net and through ballet heels to minimum 10-inch heel and no more than 4-inch platform (net 6-inch heel height). And it should go without saying, that the heel itself has to at least be stiletto or pin!

A real high heels lover would know this...

GuyWearsLingerieGuyWearsLingerie3 months ago

Love it! I have tried on high heels two times at a store (now out of business called Payless) that carried larger sizes. The first time I was looking for some 5+" stilettos with ankle straps. I told the sales girl the truth, that I needed them to go with a red lace baby doll I had just purchased. She measured me and brought a pair suggesting I try them on. I was wearing shorts and flip-flops and agreed. She gave me two of the little footies to put on and helped me put the heels on. I stood and walked up and down the aisle as she watched with a big grin on her face. She told me I definitely have the legs to wear heels. lol They fit fine and I bought them. As I was taking them off sitting on the stool my shorts slipped down and she saw my bright pink lace panties and told me she liked my panties.

About a month later I went back to the same store and she was working. She recognized me and asked what I was looking for. I wanted a similar pair of high heels but in silver. She had them and I tried them on again and bought them. She asked how the pink heels worked out and I showed her a pic of me in the red lace baby doll with the heels on. She loved it and had me send her a copy of the pic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous