Shopping for Toys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sure took her time getting dressed; I imagined she'd figured she needed a release, too. Hell, yeah - when she appeared in the door from the storeroom, she was still basking in that wonderful post-orgasmic bliss you can spot from a mile away. -'Getting a bit carried away, are we?' I quipped in a mock stern tone. -'How professional is it really to masturbate in the rear while there's customers waiting in the shop, huh?'

She smiled sheepishly. -'Busted. Fuck, I was so horny while you did your thing I almost leapt at you!'

I laughed. -'Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself, too - and with any luck you now know a bit more about -ah- your inventory?'

Giggles. -'Sure do, I can't wait until the next time some sod comes by, cheekily suggesting I can't possibly know how this one feels...'

She worked the till. -'I'm giving you this at a discount,' she laughed. -'It is the first time I've ever sold a used toy. The lube and cleaner is on the house, promise me you'll take good care of your new friend!'

I promised, and took my chances embracing her briefly. -'Mind if I come back for some more shopping sometime?' I asked, voice thick with lust. She looked at me, quizzically, then shrugged. -'Well, I happen to have another couple of toys which I could use some user feedback on...' she suggested with a smile.

-'I'll be back in a couple of weeks,' I said by way of goodbye. Heading for the doors, I realised I'd be pounding the fleshlight again seconds after returning home. I was already hard again...

12