Shopping Mall

Story Info
A Mall visit turns into an amazing adventure.
1.8k words
4.23
21k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mlektm50s
mlektm50s
121 Followers

We went to the Mall looking for clothes for me. Husband wanted to get me some sexy nylons and possibly a couple of new outfits for our freeway flashing games we had been doing lately.

We walked thru a bunch of stores starting with all the chain stores and came across a Fredricks of Hollywood boutique. I saw some of the displays in the window and laughed. I looked at my husband and told him only the little teeny boppers could fit in the things they have here. He said it couldn't hurt to just look so we went in. The two sales ladies were our age, 30's. Both looked a lot like me actually, a little pudgy, and ladies I'd never expect to be in there.

I started looking thru the Nylons when one, Nancy came over and asked what I was in the market for and I proceeded to tell her I didn't think I'd find anything. She proceeded to tell me they had plenty for girls like us. She said they had almost every style of nylons our size and ever a few sexy party dresses'. She smiled and said give her a second and she'd be right back. The other lady, Linda, was chatting with my husband in the negligée section and she was asking him questions I couldn't hear. He was smiling and she laughed a couple times so I guessed they were getting along good. I figured he'd said the same thing about the sized of most of the clothing in the store.

Nancy came back with an arm full of very nice-looking dress's and said let's go try on some outfits. I was surprised and off we went. She walked into the room with me and hung the garments on the hooks and turned and told me to try them on and stepped outside the room. I closed the door but it was obvious I didn't latch it. I pulled off my blouse and skirt. The first dress was short but very nice. It wrapped around the top and had a few buttons down to my waist line. It was loose fitting on top and really didn't feel right with my bra on. I asked her was it really meant for a bra like what I was wearing and she said she never wore one when she wore hers out with her husband. He liked the way she looked when she went dancing in it. I started telling her about my husband and how he liked the way I'd dress sexy when going out too and how much fun it was. It was like talking to my best friend. She told me to go ahead and take the bra off and let her see when I was ready. In no time I had the change finished and told her I was ready. She started to just look over the door but it opened to her surprise and she just opened it all the way and stood in the doorway and smiled at how I looked. You look amazing in that. I thanked her and turned for her. She said wait just a minute and walked off, seconds later my husband poked his head in and whistled. Wow you look amazing in that.

See I told you we'd have outfits you'd like LuEllen. We all smiled and she told me next one. My husband walked back out into the shopping area again and Nancy asked me to try on a backless one next. It was yellow and very see thru. She smiled and backed out of the room but didn't close the door. I just looked at her and began to remove the dress I had on. My nipples were hard as diamonds and she just stared and then complimented me on how nice I looked. I'm not shy when it comes to my sexuality but it made me blush a little. I hung up the dress and removed the new one from its hanger all the time facing Nancy. I stepped into it and began to tie the back when she asked if she could help me do that. I said that would be nice. When she walked up to me, I just stared at her instead of turning around and she held the two straps and reached behind me and tied them pressing our chests together. She had her eyes locked on mine and mine on hers. She was very pretty and I was getting excited. You'd be the sexiest lady at the club in this LuEllen. I smile and we didn't part. Her hands slid down the sides of my arms and stopped at my elbows. Then she slid them under my breasts and I sighed and closed my eyes. She cupped both of them and then pinched my nipples nicely. I opened my eyes and she leaned in and lightly kissed me.

About this time Mike called out are you ready for me to see the next one yet. Nancy smile and answered him, I think she's more than ready. Come in and check out your beautiful wife. She stepped back and Mike poked his head in.

Oh my God you are hot baby. That is the one. Nancy walked behind me now and wrapped her arms around my waist looking at him.

You don't think it to revealing do you Mike? He just said no and I could see the bulge starting to grow in his crotch area. I smiled and asked what he thought about Nancy's taste in outfits so far and he said she has impeccable taste and couldn't wait to see that outfit with suspenders and nylons on me.

Nancy spoke up, oh you like those too? I have some if you'd like to see what she'd look like in them. We both said yes at the same time and we all laughed. Mike began to walk out again but Nancy told him he could stay if he wanted to. He eagerly agreed and Nancy sped off to retrieve the next addition to what would be my new outfit. Mike asked how it was going and I told him how amazing Nancy was and how we lightly kissed. Mike smiled ear to ear and was now cupping my breast and kissing my neck.

Nancy walked back in and apologized but we both told her no it was nothing but a bit of excitement over the shopping and finding sexy cloths here. She smiled and said oh yes LuEllen is very sexy without them but they do bring out a lot of sexuality in her. We knowingly looked at each other and smiled.

Nancy handed me a garter and it was yellow like the dress. It was fuller in back and tapered off in the front. I was very pleased. Mike sat on the bench and watched as Nancy slid my dress up my body so I could slide the garter belt up. I was surprised how nonchalant she was. No embankment at all. She stood in front of me watching me adjust the belt and then stared at me again. Are you ready for the new panty that will look amazing with all this? I smiled a little nervous and said I'd love it. Mike was squirming in his viewing seat enjoying the intimacy he was witnessing between Nancy and me. She said to hold the dress up and I replaced her hands with mine. She slid her fingers under the waist band of my panties and slowly slid them down over my hips and the dropped to the floor. She knelt down and held them while I stepped out of them. She looked up directly my now very wet pussy and smiled. The crotch band of my panties where very wet and she handed them to Mike.

Nancy then knelt back down and I stepped into the new panties she picked out for me. Yellow lace and as she moved up my thighs and finally my hips, I found out they was also crotchless. Her finger tips grazed over my pussy lips and I almost came. I moaned and Mike asked if I was okay. I assured him I was better than okay. Nancy's finger even slid in my now soaked pussy and I almost fell. Her arm went around my waist and slowly spun me toward Mike on the bench. I still had the skirt pulled up in both hands. She was now behind me and I was staring at him. He just took a deep breath and smiled. It was then he could see a beautifully manicured finger poke out from between my legs and curl up and slid back over my pussy. I spread my legs just a little bit and he could now see the finger sliding into my open pussy. I groaned very loud this time and leaned back onto Nancy. Mike stood up and moved in front of me and kissed my neck. Nancy was whispering how sexy she was and how turned on I had made her.

Mike was pressing up against me now and Nancy's hand went out and caressed his crotch from between my legs. The whole scene was like a xxx movie. I had a woman sliding an hand from my husbands crotch to my pussy and back again. She was sliding her fingers in me and moving it forward to caress his crotch. When she slid 2 in me it was all I could handle. She whispered how hot and sexy I was and that she'd love to make me cum and I sighed I'm there now. I began to shake and quiver. Mike just kissed my neck and pinched my nipple thru the tin fabric. My juices flowed down my thighs and I was not about to fall. Mike reached around me and held me tight now. Nancy pulled back and he sat me down on the bench.

Nancy reached around his waist and unzipped his jeans and undid the button. His pants slide to the floor and next thing I know she's got him turned sideways to me and sucking his cock for all she's worth. He right hand reached out and pulled me down on the floor with her and we both began sucking and licking his cock and balls. We'd pause and kiss and then continue our quest to taste his hot sperm. It didn't take him long. He was spirting out hot cum all over our faces. Once we had licked all the evidence off each other's faces and kissed some more we all gathered ourselves together and carried the articles of clothing out to the register. Linda was smiling and asking if we found everything we was looking for and Mike spoke all that and more.

Nancy and I gave each other a hug and she leaned in and kissed Mike goodbye and said she hoped we all could see each other again soon. Off we went home with an amazing memory that has never been duplicated. I love my man so much.

mlektm50s
mlektm50s
121 Followers