All Comments on 'Shopping Mall'

by mlektm50s

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ah yes

I see you have gotten replies from our resident troll who will write negative comments on every story here that doesn’t involve revenge on a cheating wife. He’s simply a sad little man. Ignore his rankings about which category to put your story in. This category is about “sharing, swinging and extra marital fun.” Your story fits very well here as this defining involved sharing and extra-marital fun. Please continue to write and post where YOU want to. And those of us that aren’t complete assholes like him will continue to read and enjoy them.

MAP_GlamMAP_Glamabout 3 years ago

Loved it, well written erotic and exciting. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.

hotwifeandhubbyhotwifeandhubbyabout 3 years ago

Definitely have found a new friend to follow here. Your writing gives me and hubby ideas to try as we go out in public fir me to show off my exhibitionist nature. This story was well done and honestly, it has happened to me on 2 different occasions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermlektm50s@mlektm50s
I've been married to my husband for 27 years now. We met in the base club at Offutt Air Force Base Nebraska. We have made our own fantasy's come true over the years and sometimes over and over when we really liked them. I'm not a writer and neither is my husband but I d...