Shopping Takes an Unexpected Turn!

Story Info
My secret is exposed and exploited by ruthless sales ladies.
1.2k words
4.41
42.2k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackR247
JackR247
14 Followers

One day, while I'm out shopping at an exotic women's clothing store, browsing around for some new outfits to get for myself for play time at home. I'm looking at and feeling all these beautiful leather items, the corsets, the skirts and the beautiful Leather high heel boots. I'm feeling around the satin panties to see what I may like, my erection starting to grow. It's getting late, the store is about to close. I haven't noticed in all my bliss that everyone else has left except the few very stunning young ladies that worked there.

All of a sudden I am interrupted from my bliss by one of the sales ladies asking if I needed help with anything and that they are about to close in a few minutes. I turn a little to hide the bulge in my pants as I tell her I'm just looking for something for my girlfriend. An obvious lie and she could tell. While I'm having the conversation with the sales lady I haven't noticed that the others had closed and locked the door, shut the blinds, and have moved their way over to me, surrounding me. Then one of them opens up with, "you see, we've been watching you and how you've been browsing around. We even noticed the bulge in your pants." I immediately feel nervous now as I begin to feel trapped. Suddenly the head manager gives a nod and the rest of the ladies quickly move in and grab me. Before I know what's going on, they have me down and are finishing up the last wrap of duct tape on my wrists. Before I could try to protest they shoved a pair of panties in my mouth and wrapped it shut with duct tape.

"Now," one of them opens up and says, "I think the sissy boy needs a new outfit, let's get some for "her" to try on." As a couple of the ladies start to poke through the sexy leather outfits the others drag me over to the shop dressing room where they habe a giant mirror to look at outfits as you try tgem on. They cut the tape on my wrists and pull my clothes off, then securing my wrists again with tape to a bar hanging from the ceiling.

Soon the others arrive with an assortment of outfits and accessories and they begin to dress me in different combinations and take pictures. My penis is now fully erect, which they obviously notice. One of them speaks up saying, "awe the little sissy girl is enjoying playing dress up." To which they all laugh. When they have finally finished, I'm stuck standing there tied to the ceiling in new panties, stockings, a leather skirt, tight fitting leather corset and some knee high leather high heel boots. "Now doesn't that just look perfect on her" says the manager to the rest who all agree. "Now we can't let a perfectly bound sissy go to waste no can we?" They all nod and move to cut me down. Again, before I could try to escape they have my hands behind my back secured with the tape. This time one of the other ladies pulls out a blindfold and secures it over my eyes.

Next thing I know, a collar with a leash is around my neck and they are leading me off to the back of the store. Upon reaching the back the blindfold is removed and I'm standing in the managers office. Before I can get used to my surroundings they shove me down onto a leather couch and with ropes that they had acquired while I was blindly led there, begin to secure my feet and knees together, followed by the cutting of the tape on my wrist and replacing it with rope. Another rope is used to secure my upper arms together. Then the manager chimes in, "ladies, let's get some toys and additional restraints for the beautiful bound lady."

Out of a locker they produce a leather gag with a penis attachment on the inside. They begin to take the tape off my mouth and as soon as I'm able to spit the panties out, the penis is inserted in my open mouth and quickly the gag is fastened tight behind my head. The next thing I see them remove from the locker brings fear to my gagged face. A bottle of lube and a long strap-on dildo is produced.

"Time to expand her virgin sissy pussy", the strap-on bearer exclaims! "I don't need to see anymore of those pleading eyes" states the manager who signals one of the other girls who grabs a role of duct tape and wraps it tightly around my eyes. I can't see a thing and can barely hear them with the tape wrapped around my eyes, covering my ears.

Moments later I feel the panties being pulled down from my rear end and multiple fingers being shoved up my ass. When they are removed, my asshole is dripping with lube. "Don't want to make it too hard for your first time sissy" exclaims one of them. "We're going to generously apply lube." I try to squirm but it's no use they pin me down as secure me the rest of the way to the couch with more rope. Next thing I know, I feel a strap-on dildo slowly being inserted into my rectum. I try to scream but am only muffled by the gag.

They all take turns and after what felt like an eternity I feel the dildo slide out and the panties (now soaked in cum) slid back up. "See girls, I told you the sissy would enjoy it, she came all over her panties." Exclaimed the manager. I hear them leave the room and I try to struggle but can't. Im too tightly bound. They soon return and my panties are lowered again and more lube is applied. And I feel a penis shaped butt plug inserted, quickly secured in place from coming out by duct tape.

"We're heading out now sissy, we'll be back in the morning... or maybe later tonight if your lucky." I hear one of them say. "Don't worry, that toy will keep you plenty entertained." As they shut the door and leave I begin to feel it, the butt plug starts vibrating, then it starts thrusting. Harder and harder it goes. After hours of it going and unending orgasms, It finally stops. Then I hear movement in the room and suddenly someone grabs my head and starts removing the gag. I hear her voice command, "drink" as she pulls my head back and puts a water bottle to my lips. "Finally", I think to myself, "I may be getting out of this now." She then removes my cum soaked panties. Before I can even try to open my mouth to speak, the soaking cum filled panties are shoved in my mouth and securely taped in. "Sissy needs some juices and needs to learn that her cum is good for her." She explains.

After adding a new pair of panties over my taped and filled rectum, she checks the ropes are tight and moves me into a hogtie. Then she leaves the room. And soon again I feel the butt plug come to life. I sit there and take my new situation and desperately wonder when or even if it will end. Shamefully, I think to myself how arousing and pleasurable the experience has actually been and how it was really turning me on. I then ask myself, "Do I really even want it to end?" My thoughts were shattered by the increasing thrusting and vibrating that leads me to another climax!

JackR247
JackR247
14 Followers