Bully's Mom Tricked Me Ch. 01

Story Info
But she is making me a mindless sissy bitch instead.
3.1k words
4.41
131.3k
150

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amenarimix
amenarimix
1,221 Followers

Updated: 7/30/20200

All the characters are 18+.

It's my first year at college, and already it's become hell because of the bullying. My bully Jordan always makes fun of my body. I had reached puberty late in high school, and when it arrived, I did not experience the impossible change that other people did. Instead, I've got slender shoulders and almost no body hair, with zero muscles. In the school sports-changing rooms, the other boys trolled me severely for my smooth chest and plain bulge. Lucky for me, college sports are not mandatory classes.

However, there is no personal bathroom in the dorm, so no luck for me. I intended to teach Jordan a lesson since he had made my life a living nightmare. I started investigating Jordan's lifestyle and family. A week later, I learned that his mother had feelings for young white boys.

I decided to fuck his mother and then film it. Jordan will protect me from other bullies if I show him nasty images of his mother. But first I have to...

Doorbell rang

"Who is it?"

"Miss. Kimberly, I'm Jordan's friend. Is he at home?"

"No, sweetie," Kimberly replied. "But you can wait inside."

"Thanks, Miss. Kimberly." She opened the door and invited me inside. I sat on the couch and began scrolling through my phone. I was waiting for the right moment to make small talk with her. But you don't have to do it with a slut since they're constantly looking for a dick.

"I was bored at home. I'm glad that you came early," Kimberly said. "I've never met Jordan's buddy quite like you. Girls go crazy for them because they are constantly handsome and muscular."

"You're right, Miss. Kimberly. Yet, in my opinion, people evolve." I was thinking of how to bring up the subject that I'm here for her.

"So, you must have something special. What is it?" She asked.

She's completely right. Why did Jordan make me his friend in the first place? I need to come up with something clever and credible. "I assist him with his coursework." Fuck fuck, that was a complete misprint.

"Hahaha, oh, I get it. Jordan is bullying you in college," Kimber said. "It must be the reason you're here, to talk about that, right?"

"You're correct, Miss. Kimberly. That's why I came over to see you. Help me, please."

"No insult intended, but is this due to your smooth, skinny figure?" She asked. "I can help you with that."

"Thank you, Miss. Kimberly."

"I must first pay you a compliment on behalf of my son's viciousness, though. You know, you're my type," she said. "You might be astonished, but look at me. I'm old, and wasting time won't make me any younger."

"Miss, you're stunning, and you seem to be in your early thirties."

"Aww, you mean that?" She asked.

"Yes, miss."

"I have a couple of suggestions like I welcome you home as a nephew or you're my friend's son," she was suggesting, but there was no way those would work.

"We need a stronger one," I answered.

Kimberly was thinking, "This white boi just walked inside the lioness cave by himself? I'll show you what you're missing."

"Okay, there's one more, but I don't believe you'll be happy with that," she added. "You have the option of becoming my lover; Jordan will not touch you if you are my boyfriend."

"I'm okay with this if you and Jordan..." That's the reason I came here in the first place, fuck. Miss Kimberly is about to get fucked in front of Jordan.

"I told you I liked you already," she replied. "You won't be my first boyfriend from my son's college, I promise."

I need to behave naively. "I love the idea. Miss, I'll be on my best behavior."

"You don't have to be concerned about Jordan anymore," she responded. "We had a long conversation about my little admirer a long time ago. Seeing his mum with his friends was tough for him. But, surprise, Jordan isn't the selfish type. He no longer cares who I let into my bedroom."

"Wow, you two have quite a phenomenal chemistry. I would never allow my buddies to dating my mum."

"Haha, Jordan was sort of like that at first," she remarked. "However, there is a tiny thing we need to talk about."

"Sure."

"Jordan is aware of the kind of bitch I enjoy dating. Sorry for the language and you should get used to it because normally that's how I talk with my lovers," she replied. "And you're almost there if we adjust a few things about your appearance; otherwise, he'll realize we're acting."

"I don't even like my own fashion sense. So, when do we start?"

You're lucky that I have a parlor appointment today," she answered. "We'll discuss it on the way."

While they were working on her hair, she began talking about how I should act. Those things are kind of like gay, but hey, I'm dating my bully's mom. I mean, we just started but it's already begun.

"Are you okay or already getting sleepy?" she asked. "Sister, give him a pedicure. He seems bored here."

"Kimberly, I'm ok." Ohh and now I'm free to call her anything I pleased. "Sister, you don't have to."

"Give him a manicure too," she kind of yelled at that girl. "I prefer to be dominating in relationships, so if you do it frequently, you know what will happen. Just don't harm our mother-son bond."

She was correct. That information was also discovered during my investigation of her. She truly meant she was my mistress. Crazy, but everyone has a nasty kink, and I don't mind her small domination in our partnership...

"I'm sorry, Kimberly.."

"You're a first learner, Alex," she replied. "So next time, don't even try to react."

After my pedicure and manicure, Kimberly and I lay down on the massage bench. Sweet, it's a couple-package, no divider here. Now I'm going to see her naked body. Fuck, she is so sexy, and looks at her huge tits and ass. I can't wait to have a drink on them

"Alex, head down," Kimberly yelled.

"Sorry, won't happen again. You're so sexy."

The massage was fantastic, massaging all over my tense muscles, particularly those in my ass. Spending hours on the reading table had tightened them up.

"Yess, that's the spot. You're good at your job."

"Thanks, sir," the massage guy replied.

Fuck it, man. I looked at my masseurs. He's just like Jordan. He was a ripped, muscled, hard-working-looking guy, about six feet tall, with over two hundred pounds of muscle and a huge black cock. Why on earth is that guy naked with a huge hard one? Look at his cock tip. It's bigger than my softy.

"Alex, do you like what you are watching?" Kimberly asked. "If you request it, he will give you a close-up look."

"Yes, No, I mean, why the hell are these guys naked."

"It's house rules. Everyone must be naked in this room. Now stop talking. There is a happy ending at the end of the session." Kimberly yelled at me.

"Fuck, maybe I should simply relax and pretend that a female is giving me pleasure."

After a while, the guy was done with all of my body parts except my dick. It was quite hot when he toyed with my pelvis and balls, particularly my perineum. I'd be surprised if he only touched my tip. I nearly had a heart attack.

"Sir, please follow me. We need to douche your anus." the masseurs asked.

"What?"

"Honey, just do what he tells you to do," Kimberly warned me one last time. "You'll love it."

He had me on my knees on the table after douching. Is he intending to fuck me? I absolutely despise how he arched my back. He's now widening my legs. If he does something inappropriate, I swear I'm going to kick his ass.

"He's milking me like a cow, holy shit. But mmh ooh, that feels so lovely." Why in the world am I moaning? I was receiving a handjob from a man.

"Told you, you'll love it," Kimberly said. "Just relax your muscles and let him do his thing."

Although his touch was too lovely for me to speak, I still wanted to. Receiving a handjob from a male is not a Thursday story. I can't claim it's a handjob either because he's simply caressing my tip with two fingers and toying with my butt.

"New tricks, I love that."

Wait, when did that person put his finger into me? But it isn't all that terrible. This is a new style I enjoy. Masturbating with a finger in the ass is an entirely different experience.

"Ohhhh fuck, mmm.. oooaa... nnn."

"No swearing, Alex," Kimberly said. "Just moan and scream like a boi."

My ass stretched a little more a few seconds later. Did he just insert another finger? It's quite homosexual, but I'm not having sex with him or fantasizing about his massive, thick cock. Whatever it was, it made me feel a lot better. "Mmmhh... mmh."

I have a feeling I'm going to cum soon. My insides were shaking and trying to explode. "Mr., whatever you're doing, do it fast and hard because I'm going to cuuuuummmm. Mmmmmj, aaagggh, aahhh, uuuhh, aaggh."

For a brief moment, I passed out on the table. That was incredible; I've never felt better after cumming before. I'd want to know how much this massage session may cost. I'll be back shortly.

After the orgasm, I began to notice some changes. My entire body was shaved. I believe the massage oil had chemicals, else I would have been gone for 30 minutes. My skin is even smoother than before. My skin is glistening.

"Let's get home, Alex," Kimberly said.

"How much do they cost for this type of massage?"

"Are you asking about the happy ending?" Kimberly asked.

"Was that extra?"

"It's only for special members, but I'll teach you how to do it," Kimberly replied. "Do you like your new haircut, sweetie? "

"What? When did they give me a haircut?"

"You fall asleep after your sissygasm," Kimberly replied.

"Wow, a sexy name for a massage. Wait they gave me a pixie cut!"

"You're looking cute on that," Kimberly said. "I like my lovers on a pixie cut."

Hell no. Why is she so bossy? I can't even say what I like. "I kind of look like a tomboy now."

"Not even close," Kimberly said, "so, do you remember anything I told you?"

"Yes, yes, Kimberly."

"There is just one thing we need before we go home: a cage," Kimberly explained. "Infidelity's best feature for me."

"Wow, but What does it do?"

"You'll see," Kimberly replied.

I was relieved when we arrived at a sex toy shop and realized we'd be able to buy a lot of kinky goods. However, it was only for me. Kimberly sat on a chair, and a young girl measured the size of my dick. I had never measured my penis before, and I assumed it was larger than typical.

"Alex, your penis is barely 4 inches long and 3.5 inches in circumference," the shop girl commented. "Here you have two options: metal or plastic. If you choose plastic, then we have only the pink color left."

"Give him the pink one. Make sure there is no room for breath," Kimberly shouted from the back seat. "I want it to always leak like a broken faucet."

"Ok, Mam. Now close your eyes, Alex," the shop girl requested. "Don't open it till I say so."

"Sure."

That girl put some ice on my dick. Fuck, I was enjoying her delicate touches. A few seconds later, something goes around my balls, and then a hard condom over my shaft. Click. k.k. K.

"You can open your eyes now," the shop girl said.

"What's that you put on my dick?"

"Sissy cage. It shrinks boi-penis to little clitties and shows that he doesn't need manhood to come at all." The girl replied with a cold smile.

"WTF? Are you joking with me? Kimberly, did you listen to what she just said?"

"Don't make him run away on his first day at school, girl," Kimberly said. "Alex, it's nothing. I don't like my lovers fucking around while having a relationship with me."

"I told you before that I don't have any girlfriends."

"I know but a handsome boi like you roaming around with young girls, I can't take the chances," Kimberly said.

"Do you think I'm gonna cheat with you?"

"Hey, we're not actual lovers. Remember we had a deal," Kimberly replied.

Now my senses are back. Why did I react so much? We're not even lovers. Let's do some real talk. "Then why did you put me in the cage first place?"

"For sexual disease, duh," Kimberly replied.

"Hey, I'm clean."

"I can't taste you every day or spy you all around," Kimberly replied. "I'm not getting any younger. So if you want to solve your little bully problem, then it's my condition. Take it or leave it. You already cost me a lot of money. I was helping you because it's my son who's bullying you."

Oh, shit, shit. I'm destroying my plan. It's not a big deal to wear a cage. I'm not marrying her, I just need a single night. I should play dumb.

"I'm sorry. It was just new for me."

"And, don't be paranoid. What would you do if you were in my place? Look at me," Kimberly said. "Plus, look on the bright side. When you spend time with me, you don't have to wear that."

Wow, I can spend time with her. That's some real progress.

"Can't you wear this for me, handsome?" Kimberly teased. "I'll reward you every time I unlock you, wink."

She is right. Besides, I need to earn her trust first. She already knew everything. I have to act like a submissive guy to get her naked picture. Manipulating a dominant mistress like her won't be easy. I should thank her for being nice to me. What was I thinking? Just put her on the bed and fuck the shit out of her. I'm lucky that she didn't collar me like a dog instead of a chastity cage.

"Anything for you, beautiful." She's complimenting my looks. I should return some compliments as well. It doesn't hurt to be a true gentleman. We then went straight back to Jordan's mother's place.

A lovely girl answered the door when we knocked on Kimberly's door. Fuck, she is from my college.

"Hi, Miss Kimberly!" They know each other.

"Mom, is that you? I have been calling you," Jordan shouted from the couch.

"I'm sorry, I have been with my new date." Kimberly introduced me to Jordan. "Meet my boyfriend, Alex."

Jordan was shocked, and I was chuckling on the inside. Now, who's the bitch, sucker? But Jordan remained silent in front of his other buddies. Nonetheless, he shakes my hand and returns to his friends.

"Alex, let's go upstairs," Kimberly whispered as she got closer. "I'm going to fuck you till you can't walk straight, honey."

She must have read my mind. I'm going to make her scream while Jordan plays downstairs with his friend. Kimberly was waiting for me in her room, but I had no idea she had a surprise waiting for me. Kimberly was nude when I opened the door. Wow, look at her big boobs and jiggly ass. But what on earth is that? WTF? Kimberly is decked up with a black dildo strap-on. It's darker than her skin tone.

"Wanna suck mommy's tits, baby?"

Who cares about her strap-on? I'm going to have some fun with her huge breasts. Today's girls like dominance in the bed, where Kimberly is the mistress. I only need a few photographs of her naked bosom. We started kissing as Kimberly was working on my ass chicks.

"Honey, unlock me. It's hurting me."

"Not yet," Kimberly replied. "Just kiss me and play with my boobs."

Ohh, yes. Her big boobs. I almost forgot about my cage but her strap-on dildo poked my dick.

"Ahhhh, shit."

"You want me to unlock you now?" Kimberly asked. "Or, you want to know another kinky proposal?"

Kimberly knows how to tease a man. "I want to hear it first."

"Good boi. If you let me suck your caged dick, you can come inside my mouth," Kimberly proposed. "What do you say, hon?"

Yes, that's exactly what I need. I want you to suck my dick. Then I nodded to her proposal. But where the hell is my phone? I need some nasty photos of Jordan's mother with my cock.

"Mmmm, mm, uuuh."

She began sucking my caged dick and lubricating my anus in the same manner as the masseur. A vibrator went inside of me once I was groaning loudly from pleasure. I screamed and whimpered, prompting me to run over as Kimberly closed her lips over my imprisoned dick. She held the vibrator within me with her middle finger until I was fully blissed out. Nonetheless, she kept her finger in my ass to prevent me from squeezing it out.

"Mmmh, yess, oooh, uuuh, mmmh, yees, yess, mmmh."

Then she flipped me over and slipped something plumper than my dick inside me. I screamed with pleasure and relief as it penetrated me since, after the vibrator, I was enduring something in my ass even after panting and whimpering from the shockwave.

"You like it more than the vibrator?" Kimberly asked.

"Yes, babe."

"You want it more?" Kimberly asked with a little push.

"Yesss, I want it more."

"You'll do anything for, mommy, won't you?" Kimberly pushed it further.

"Yes, I'll do anything for you."

"Then, always keep your ass clean, and always be filled with a buttplug," Kimber said. "So I can have sex with you whenever I want. Okay, babe?"

She wants to have sex with me, wow, did I just say no? "Ok, my love. I'll do everything you ask me to do."

"Sweet boi," Kimberly began to pet me, "Now squeeze your ass and try to let it out. You need to loosen up for momma's huge, black cock. I'll let you cum all over a bitch's face when I bury her in that boi pussy."

Fuck, she'll let me cum on her face. Perfect photo for Jordan. Kimberly was surely going to fuck my ass, but the orgasm didn't just weaken my limbs but also my brain. I was doing everything she was asking me to. I wasn't paying attention to Kimberly at all; all I could think about was how she made me cum without touching or freeing my dick from the cage.

To be continued if the readers request it.

amenarimix
amenarimix
1,221 Followers