Shopping with a Filthy Panty Mask

Story Info
I went shopping with a pair of filthy panties under my mask.
1.1k words
4.33
10.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been feeling a bit down lately, so seeing as I haven't got anyone to treat me, I decided to have a bit of naughty fun by myself. I went to my local supermarket, and like a good girl I wore my mask. However what people didn't know, was what was under the mask.

Before leaving the house I took off my underwear, which I hadn't changed for the past 5 days. I've been wearing them all day getting sweaty at work (it's been bloody cold so I've been wearing lots of layers to keep warm, sometimes too warm when it gets busy) sleeping in them, and of course masturbating in them. I folded them up nicely so the filthy crotch was facing outwards, and placed them inside my mask. I got dressed and headed out, looking forward to my naughty shopping trip.

I parked up and put on my mask. The smell hit me immediately, the material was still damp as it pressed against my nose and mouth. I breathed in taking a big lungful of air, the stink of my dirty unwashed cunt was heavenly. I got out and headed over to the shop, joining the queue to get in. I stood in line breathing heavily, the air filtering through the filthy material. I poked my tounge out and ran it over the crotch of my panties, tasting the accumulation of my sticky creamy pussy juices and sweat. I was getting so turned on already as I entered the store.

I picked up a basket and began wandering around, I was in a world of my own as all I could smell and taste was my own dirty cunt. I was loving being in a public place among so many people who had no idea what a filthy girl I was being, and I could feel my pussy was soaking wet. I gathered a few bits, not really paying attention to what I was getting as I was intoxicated by my own aroma.

As I did my shopping I bumped into one of my mum's friends. She must be in her 50's at least, quite a big woman and very friendly. We said hi and had a bit of a catch up, just idle chat but my mind was racing. I kept looking over her body, trying to picture what she would look like naked. I imagined laying down as she climbed onto me, her huge saggy breasts swinging pendulously with her movement. Turning around, lifting a leg over my head so her cunt is hovering above my face. I'm sure at her age she wouldn't have much need for keeping herself groomed, so I imagine her cunt is a hairy sloppy mess. She's had a few k**s so I'm sure it would be nice and loose, as she lowers it down onto me, engulfing my whole face in the hot dripping wet folds of her mature cunt. I'd lick her so greedily, I bet she hasn't had attention like this in years so I'm sure she would be gushing in no time, her hot sticky juices flowing out onto my face. I'd swallow down as much as I could, licking and fingering her loose cunt until she cums all over me. I want her to lose control as she orgasms, squirting her hot juices all over me. I notice they taste very pissy and I know by this stage she's completely let go and lost control.

I giggle to myself as I try to keep up the conversation. She has no idea what a filthy girl I am, imagining this woman almost twice my age doing filthy things with me, all the while breathing in the stink of my own dirty cunt. We finish our conversation and she walks off, I stare at her huge arse for a moment then carry on myself.

By this stage I was absolutely horny as hell, my cunt was literally throbbing and my head was spinning. I didn't really need any of the stuff I'd put in my basket so I just abandoned my shopping. I went through the tills and made my way to the toilets. I locked myself in one of the cubicles and sat down, I slipped my hand inside my knickers and as I could already tell I was absolutely dripping wet. I slid 2 fingers inside myself with absolutely no resistance, my juices instantly coating my fingers. I added a third and started to fuck myself with them, my hot juices were flowing out of my pussy and covering my hand. I was still wearing my panty mask, I was breathing so heavily which was intensifying the smell of my filthy cunt. I slid my hand out and under my mask, greedily licking my hot creamy juices from my fingers. I was pretty sure I was alone in the toilets but I tried to keep the noise down a little incase someone came in.

I went back to fingering my soaking wet slippery cunt, squelching with my juices as I frantically thrust my fingers in and out. I knew I wouldn't last much longer as I was so fucking horny, and moments later I couldn't help but let out a moan as I came hard. My juices flooded out of my cunt all over my hand, soaking my knickers. I slowly carried on fingering myself as my orgasm subsided, my hot sticky juices dribbling out around my fingers. I pulled them down and took them off, they were absolutely drenched in my creamy juices. I took off my mask and swapped them over with my other pair, pulling on my old filthy pair again. As I put my mask back on the crotch hit my face like a wet flannel, I sucked down some of the hot sticky juices in an effort to actually breathe through the soaking wet material.

I gathered myself together as well as I could, still horny as fuck I left the toilets and went to my car. I knew I must be completely red faced and flustered as I walked out of the supermarket, wondering if anyone had any idea that I had a dripping wet pair of panties stuck to my face, almost suffocating me. I wore them all the way home, and once a got home I had to take care of myself a couple more times.

To all the naughty women out there I definitely recommend giving this a try, it was such a liberating feeling having this filthy little secret. And any guys too, just get a hold of a dirty pair of panties from any women you may have access to and give it a go. I'd love to hear from anyone who does try this out, feel free to send me a message. I know I definitely will be doing it again.