All Comments on 'Shopping with Daddy'

by aanonimit

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
pretty fucking good

It's nice to have a little slut daughter..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
proof read

This story needs a seriously good proof reading. In some locations the author forgets this isn't some phone message and uses that crap junk kind of stuff, like "u" for 'you' making reading difficult and near worthless. Such wrecks stories fast,

aanonimitaanonimitover 8 years agoAuthor
Constructive criticism

i don't have a problem with constructive criticism, on the contrary i welcome it. i don't know about other writers but when i get 'in the zone' i speed write & use a lot of 'shortcuts' i.e. phone message lingo.

At the end after i'm satisfied with the storyline, i go back & (i do) proof ready, but i get lost in rearranging the story, adding, rewriting, deleting etc & i also try to delete all the message lingo, but sometimes i miss one or two u's or r's...

As i'm new here & haven't really "published' anything (other then this story) here or anyway else. i will try to be more diligent & try not to "cock block" the readers, who want to read & hopefully enjoy what i write.

sweet_tina_4usweet_tina_4uover 8 years ago
I enjoyed it!

I enjoyed your story, it got the job done. The spelling or abbreviations don't bother me, honestly I didn't even notice them. I read these stories to get turned on and get off. Thanks for the story, I enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Sluts are good especially when they let everybody cum in them. Its a good story got to point how about a part two where she gets pregnant.

shepper22shepper22over 8 years ago
Very Nice

Have to say that I have to agree with the comments from sweet_tina_4_u, I come here to just read the stories and enjoy a little alone time. This story may have a fault or two if you were writing a book, but I found it to be well written and very exciting.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 8 years ago
Your other story is better, this seems very rushed

I think you have potential though.

I encourage you to keep going.

Maybe tone down the "slut" references a little. That and I don't like to share, But that's just me.

Overall good.

aanonimitaanonimitover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the positive feedback guys, really appreciate it

Eric_Shift this story was among the first i wrote 10yrs ago & u seemed to like the newer one about "Joseph" which is from 5-6yrs ago. Got 2 newer stories pending. But the content depends on my mood, "Amata" will get a part II but i don't think you'll like it any better. In my mind her story-line is just more seedy (for want of a better word, dunno why, just is). Even i don't like sharing lol but sometimes it just works.

Anyway TY again to everyone that took the time to comment about what ya'll thought :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hate sharing

Not feeling the sharing aspect. So I gave it 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another great writer on the Lit

Good to have you here though the quality of your work suggests that you are not "new"!

A little bit of reluctance before surrendering to her dad from the daughter would make the story more believable.

Obviously, the final surrender would be to let the father use her woumb and let him knock her up!!!

Lots more from you please but do give us a mother/son story as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous