Shopping with Friend’s Sister

Story Info
I take my friend's slutty little sister shopping.
3k words
4.35
22.9k
20
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All the characters are 18 in this novel. All underage content on Literotica should be reported*

Synopsis: It's the school holidays and the main character has come from College to stay with his best friend's family for a week. Him and his friend Jamie have known each other since middle school. They haven't seen each other in 2 years but he knew the family previously. Jamie has only 1 sibling, Sophie, whom the main character has only met a few times. Sophie is still in high school but she's now 18 and the main character ends up taking her to spend her birthday money. She is interested in seducing him but he is reluctant as she is so much younger than him and also his friends little sister.

"Oh you're so polite, feel free to tuck in!", Jamie's mum smiled at me as she placed the final plate of tomato pasta onto the table. The table was a large wooden 5 seater made specifically for dining. Straight across the table from me there was my good friend Jamie, whose family I was currently staying with during spring break. We were still awaiting our final two guests: Jamie's sister, Sophie, and his dad who were currently on their way back from Sophie's school.

*RING*RING*RING*

"That'll be them!" Jamie exclaimed as he got to his feet to open the door. I had briefly met his father when I arrived this morning but he left very early to go to work. I hadn't met his sister yet as she had stayed at her friend's house the previous night. Jamie's father entered first and came straight to the dining room where we were still waiting. "Looks like lovely food Jane, Little Miss Drama is still in the car sulking about how I can't take her to the mall to spend her birthday morning". Jamie's father sat down after taking off his coat and nodded at me before attempting some small talk.

About 10 minutes later Jamie walked back into the dining room followed by a petite little 5'3 blonde girl with her school uniform on. Her school uniform consisted of a buttoned up white shirt, tie and a tiny grey pleated skirt that she had clearly rolled up at the top to show off more of her smooth thighs. One gust of wind and you probably would have been able to sue for indecent exposure. She was not the same girl I remembered from when I left 2 years ago. Despite being 18 she looked a couple years younger than that. Her face was still very youthful looking with a pretty little nose like one of a model and her eyelashes were curled to accentuate her big green eyes. The kind of eyes that screamed both innocent and 'fuck me' at the same time. Her lips were a shade of pink and slightly plump but not to the point that you'd think she'd had them filled.

Her body was even better than her face though. Even through such a formal school uniform, you could distinguish a waist so skinny you could almost wrap both your hands around it and you could also make out the outline of some fairly large breasts under her tucked in button up shirt. Despite her slim waist, her thighs were thick yet maintained a distinct thigh gap when her legs were put together. As she turned to look at the clock behind her, I noticed the significant lift at the back of her skirt which was being caused by the presence of her plump backside which was certainly bigger than your average woman but still fit her petite frame perfectly.

She smiled at me revealing her perfect teeth and said "Ah it's so nice to see you again. You look like you've put on a bit of muscle since I last saw you. I hope the house wasn't too boring without me around." She skipped towards me to give me a hug and as I wrapped both hands around her small upper frame I felt her ample tits press against my chest causing my dick to stir in my pants. She's my best mates sister what am I doing, stop thinking like that. "Ye I haven't seen you in ages. You've grown up so much. Your brother tells me you're hoping to go to college next year. How exciting". Jamie grinned and said "Ye so she can stop annoying me and start annoying all her roommates instead". She went over to him and punched him playfully "Ye I'm looking at Stanford as well and since you go there I was hoping I could pick your brain about it" she bared her brilliant green eyes at me and I responded "Ye sure ask me about it anytime you want" with a smile.

We sat and ate for a few minutes before someone spoke, "Why've you fallen out with your father then Little Miss?" her mum titled her head as she awaited an explanation. "He says he won't take me to the mall to go shopping anymore. Jamie's working all of tomorrow and you're at work. He promised me and now he's going back on it."

"I'll take her I don't mind" I said, thinking nothing of it. A casual trip to the mall with my mates little sister as she asked me questions about college. What could go wrong?

"Why would you volunteer to do that. She's a nightmare." Jamie shook his head in disbelief. "Because some people are nice and helpful to other people. You should try it some time bro." she replied before she mouthed 'thank you' to me. Her mum looked at her dad who shrugged his shoulders and said "Well if you really don't mind then I see no problem with it". Jamie's mum agreed and then stood up to clear the now empty dishes.

I helped wash up and then we all sat in the living room while watching a cheesy sitcom before we all headed to our bedrooms. I had a great night sleep while being completely oblivious of the day I had ahead.

THE NEXT DAY - 11 AM

"Are you all ready to go now?" I shouted up the stairs to Sophie. We had both woken up bright and early to try and beat any traffic in the way to the mall. However, Sophie had been in her bedroom getting ready for at least 50 minutes. "I'm ready! Give me a second". She came bouncing down the stairs and I turned to look at her and my eyes had to do a double take as I assessed her choice of clothing.

She had her light blonde hair let down with her lips coated with a shiny pink lip gloss. She was wearing a low cut plain red tank top with the straps of her victoria secret bra visible as they suspended her tits so that you could see the top third of them. At a glance you'd say they were C cups but the way they sat perfectly upon her chest is what made them so appealing. Over the top she loosely wore a small low cut red zip up jumper but she had it so it was barely on her body and hanging mostly on her arms.

The low cut top exposed her flat, smooth stomach which lead down to her legs where she was wearing white sweat pants. Most surprisingly however was the tiny strings of a black g-string thong coming from her sweats that were hanging on her hips: purposefully visible to anyone that looked at her. I stared a bit too long which prompted her to ask "Do I look okay? Nothing too nice as we're only going to the mall'.

"Yeah you look nice don't worry about it" I gulped as I replied. I almost considered keeping her in this empty house and doing something unheavenly. She acknowledged my compliment with a smile and then put her shoes on. As she stood up she pulled the strings of her thong upwards so that they sat even higher on her hips and exaggerated how small her waist looked. "Let's get going then. I've been looking forward to this all week!" she grinned as she skipped towards my BMW and got in the passenger side. I watched her beautiful ass jiggle as she went over to my car then I shut the house door behind me and followed after her.

The drive was quite uneventful as she mostly just asked about Stanford. None of the questions required much thought for the answer until she caught me off guard with "How many girls have you hooked up with since you got there?". I was startled by the question but remained composed in my answer "A few but none of them were girlfriend material or anything. I actually haven't had a girlfriend since I've been there".

"A guy as attractive and muscular as you hasn't had a girlfriend at college yet?! If I saw a guy like you when I get to college I'd jump on his dick instantly". She said it so casually like it was just a flippant remark but it caught me so off guard that I didn't see a cyclist pull out in front of me to try and cross the road. This caused me to slam my brakes on when I eventually saw him and Sophie let out a shriek and jumped as we came to an abrupt stop. Luckily the cyclist remained unscathed and, after a few unflattering remarks towards me, he cycled on. "Phew that was close. I'm so sorry I didn't see him I must have got side tracked." I looked down to see a small hand gripping my thigh with long acrylic nails digging into the fabric of my pants. She let go and put her head back and said "Wow don't do that to me again. I thought you were gonna hit him for a second."

"Just making sure you're properly awake" I chuckled before apologising again. I tried to shake off the thought of her hand gripping my thigh.

The mall was exactly how I remembered it from my childhood. Loads of shops, loads of people and loads of opportunities to buy new clothes. Sophie went into a plethora of different shops. I'm talking sweet shops, tech shops, sports shops but most frequently clothes shops. She's already burnt about $200 on miscellaneous items before declaring she needed a new dress for a party. She chose three dresses to try on from PrettyLittleThing and I had an internal debate in my mind about how ridiculously small one of the dresses was. It was literally about a 20cm by 10cm piece of stretchy cloth that had cuts of fabric taken out of it in different places to supposedly reveal more skin. I thought there's no way she gets into that. Like we had done at the other shops, she went into the changing room and tried on the different clothes she had picked.

However, this time she called out to me whilst she was inside and said she needed help. She unlocked the door and allowed me to enter before locking the door behind her. "This dress is quite tight but I think it shows off my curves quite well. You're a guy, what do you think?" She did a spin and if I'm honest my head was gone. Her fat ass and her huge breasts were hardly being contained by this small black dress. It had sleeves but this was not a conservative dress. The stretched fabric just about reached over her huge ass and there were cutouts almost like air vents at different parts of the dress which overall exposed a lot of her body.

I could see almost a full view of her breasts in that victoria secret bra as the fabric covering them was a see through mesh. I was mesmerised by her sexual appeal and my dick wasn't getting hard. "Yeah it's very...revealing."

"Do you think it's sexy?" She stared into my eyes and I no longer saw that innocence within them. They were narrowed and they looked like something an animal would do when stalking its prey.

"I'm your brother's best friend I can't say it looks sexy but it looks good on you definitely" I tried to dismiss her comment but her lips curled into an evil smile as she unexpectedly pushed me onto one of the chairs in the changing room.

"Can you say it's sexy now?" She straddled me with her knees bent and her tits right in my eye-line. She put her hand flat against my chest and lightly scraped her acrylic nails down my chest until she reached the bottom of my shirt which she pulled up to reveal my abs. She giggled in delight when she saw them before she moved her head towards my stomach and licked upwards along them, sending a shiver down my spine and a lot of blood to my cock.

"Woah Sophie you really shouldn't be doing this" I exclaimed as I tried to will myself to push off her off. She let go of my shirt, put her hands around the back of my head and pulled it towards her tits as she began to grind her ass against my dick and I could feel my will power starting to drain. "I don't think every part of you thinks we shouldn't be doing this. If you don't want this then why's your dick so damn hard?".

She got off me before undoing my belt slowly and pulling off my pants and sweats allowing my dick to spring free of its prison. She grinned from ear to ear as she examined my large appendage with her tiny hands. "Sophie your brother will kill me and you're so young. This is so wrONG!" I shouted the last of my words as she moved back while lowering her head her towards my dick. I tended myself up as her plump lips engulfed the tip of my penis. I put my head back against the wall as my eyes began to roll into the back of my skull from the sheer ecstasy being generated from this gorgeous youth with my dick in her mouth. Her breath was warm and her mouth was so wet that my cock was dripping with her saliva. She began to deepthroat my dick and I could hear her gagging on its girth as she sunk her head down onto it. I think she was going to suck me off until I came but now I wanted more and I couldn't stop myself.

I pushed her off me and I stood up and dropped my pants fully. I pushed her against the wall and she grinned as I pulled up her tight dress over her perfect ass to reveal her black string thong.

"You little bitch. You knew that showing off your thong and your perfect little tits would drive me crazy." I almost growled at her. I had lost all sense of morality and I felt an almost animalistic instinct to fuck her. Desire took over and I grabbed the front of the dress and ripped the see through fabric bit apart revealing her beautiful C cup tits. I reached around the back of her back and undid her bra and removed it from her chest. I grabbed her now free left tit and brought my mouth to it and sucked it while my tongue played with her nipple. She decided to tease my lustful behaviour "Do you like sucking my tits? Do you enjoy being breastfed by young girls?"

She just smiled as she knew she had me completely whipped "I know a lot about Stanford now but I wonder how good the guys there are at pleasing girls with their mouth." She grabbed the back of my head and pushed me towards her thong before sliding it down so it dropped to her ankles. The thong fell away to reveal a perfectly hairless pink vagina. I didn't stop to take a breath before going to work. I kissed the inner parts of her smooth thick thighs before allowing my tongue to indulge in her clit. I continued to lick her out until I felt her tense up. I put my hands on her hips and I could feel her shaking. She was nearing a climax. Suddenly she picked me up and placed me back onto the chair. I knew what was coming and yet I couldn't stop it. My thoughts should have been: I don't have a condom, I shouldn't fuck such a young girl, I shouldn't fuck my best friend's little sister and I definitely shouldn't rail her in a girls changing room.

As she walked over to me she was trembling and she looked like the young little girl I had known all those years ago. She looked vulnerable yet determined to get what she wanted. She straddled me once again before arching her hips to lower her pussy onto my ragingly hard penis. The human inside me thought 'HOLY SHIT I'M ABOUT TO FUCK MY BEST FRIEND'S SISTER, WHAT AM I DOING' but as soon as I felt her soaking wet pussy on the tip of my penis the animal side of me took over and I became filled with uncontrollable lust again. I thrust inside of her so hard I thought I'd split her pussy apart. She just smiled and rolled her head back, moaning after every thrust.

After a minute of relentless pure passion I switched position into doggy style and bent her over the chair lifting up the back of her tight dress to reveal that perfect ass. She looked back at me and I saw my friends younger sister but as soon as I looked back at her bare ass and arched back, I thrust into her even harder. I then felt her completely tense up to cum and as her juices flowed down my cock, I erupted into my friend's baby sister and it took about 10 seconds for my cum to stop filling her vagina. I collapsed from exhaustion and she climbed off my dick before grabbing a paper towel and cleaning herself off.

I was ashamed of what I'd done but I couldn't suppress my sexual demons and as I looked over at her all I saw was my friend's little sister that I'd just filled with my cum.