High School Sweetheart

Story Info
Head Cheerleader asks Nerd to help her study for final exam.
4.1k words
4.36
41.1k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: If you aren't a fan of erotic stories that don't involve sex, then I suggest you DO NOT read this.

-----------------------------------------------------

'Holy shit, she is so hot.'

It was the end of August, and the first day of school in the state of California. Mark was in the school hallway making hard work of getting his textbooks from his locker, until he saw a 5' 10" golden blonde haired, brown eyed girl walking in the center of the hallway. Her name was Amelia Thomas, the head cheerleader, and the center of fantasies for every male in the school, unless you were gay obviously. She had smooth pale skin, with model typed cheekbones, and long muscular legs from her years of cheerleading. She was wearing white converse shoes, a white tank top, and a pair of black booty shorts which highlighted her hourglass figure. Her hair was in a long ponytail which was tied with a light blue scrunchie.

As much as Mark found her face gorgeous, it was no match for what was further down. He, like everyone in the school, saw that she had large milky breasts, which was impossible to miss as it was accentuated by her tight tank top. Mark presumed Amelia was headed to her next class as there was a few minutes until the bell rang.

'I wish a girl like that would see something in me, but no girl will,' He thought as he looked at his own 5' 7" scrawny self in the reflection of his locker.

Mark Davis was a massive nerd. A nice guy, yes, but a massive nerd. Everyone in the school knew it. He never got bullied, but he didn't have friends either. The other students thought that he was, well... odd. He wouldn't talk to anyone; just entered the school, went to his classes, and rode the bus home. Yes, this is what school is designed for, but you should at least try and meet people along the way, which Mark never did. He knew of everyone, but never spoke to them.

Even though he was an outcast among students, Mark was still the smartest person in the whole school. He currently tops his class with a 4.93 out of 5 unweighted GPA, and is projected to maintain that number, if not, raise it throughout this coming year, his senior year. Mark's favorite subject is math, as shown by the fact he is about to head to his 10th period AP Calculus BC class, which is the final one of the day.

Mark was led out of his stupor by the sound of the loud school bell, which signaled he had a minute to get to his next class. He took off running up the two flights of stairs to the second floor, and down the hall until he reached his class out of breath just as the bell rang.

"Wow, right on time," his new math teacher said.

"Couldn't be late for my favorite class, Ms. Nguyen."

"Ah great, someone who knows my name already. That will make it easier to introduce myself to my new class."

Ms. Nguyen proceeded to introduce herself to the rest of the class while also sharing a few stories about herself. Mark was interested in what she had to say, but had a hard time concentrating as his eyes caught Amelia sitting a row to the right, and a few seats behind.

'Holy shit, she is actually in this class? I guess she is smarter than I believed,' Mark thought.

Amelia caught his eye for a moment, and had a knowing smirk on her face. Mark turned away as quickly as he could to face the front of the class where Ms. Nguyen was still talking. What he didn't know is that the beautiful blonde was still staring at him...

---------------------------------------------------------------

It was now December, the time where students were scrambling to study for final exams, unless you were Mark of course. He had already started reviewing weeks ago, and has now mastered the formulas and topics needed for the test. He was currently in his Calculus class listening to Ms. Nguyen going through the review packet with the class, when the bell rang signaling the end of the school day.

"Remember everyone, the exam is TOMORROW, so I suggest the procrastinators start studying as soon as they get home," Ms. Nguyen said as everyone hurried to leave the class after hearing her announcement.

Mark started to leave the classroom when he felt a hand on his shoulder, along with the soft, angelic, Californian voice of someone calling out to him.

"Hey, Mark."

He turned around to see a female figure standing over him. However, it wasn't just any female figure, it was the one that had been involved in all of his wanking sessions, Amelia Thomas. She was wearing the same converse shoes she always wore, along with brown leggings that visualized her long, muscular legs, and a red hoodie with "USC" on the front, written in yellow, which did well to hide her large bust, but was still very much visible. Her long, blonde hair was not tied today, which made her hotter in the eyes of Mark.

"H-h-hey A-m-melia," he stuttered.

See, talking to people was never Mark's strong point, let alone girls. He was shocked, as well as nervous about the situation since he thought no girl this gorgeous would ever want to be near him, let alone speak to him. Amelia had a little smirk on her face seeing him so nervous.

"Would you be able to help me study for this final? I am on a borderline A for the class, and need to grasp this material so I could get a high grade on the exam. I know you are the smartest student in the class and are guaranteed to get an A, so I thought I would ask you," she said while giving him a dazzling smile.

"Y-y-yea s-sure. W-w-where do you want to do it?" he replied.

"Oh thank you so much, you are a lifesaver," she said. "My parents are out of town for a few days, so my house will be empty. We can study there. You don't have any plans do you?"

"W-w-well no, but I am meant to be having a family dinner this evening."

"Oh nonsense. I'm sure your parents wouldn't mind you missing it if they knew you were helping a classmate with school work. I can make us dinner at my house, I am a very good cook," she said as she gave him a wink.

Mark felt his cheeks blush from this. He knew she was right, his parents would not mind at all. And how could he turn down the chance of being one on one with the hottest girl in school?

"Well, I g-guess I can tell my parents I will be studying with y-you. They won't mind, as long as I am b-back by 11:00," he said.

"Great!" Amelia said with her signature smile on her face which would light up the night sky. "I will make sure you're back in time. Again, thank you so much."

"N-no p-problem," Mark squeaked out.

Amelia grabbed his hand and proceeded to lead him toward her car. She would drive them back to her place, where they proceeded to study for hours.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The time was now 8:30 PM. Mark and Amelia just had dinner together and were now sitting down at the desk in her room finishing up the last problem, which Amelia was struggling with.

"Ugh, this is impossible," the blonde said with her head in her hands.

"Oh come on Amelia. You were able to do at least four hours worth of problems that I gave you, and now you're giving up?" Mark said.

"Yea I know, but like... my brain is fried."

"I completely understand. I felt the same way when I was studying, but it is worth the struggle if you end up getting the score you want on the exam."

"Yea, I guess that's true. Let me look at the packet again."

Amelia proceeded to work for another 5-10 minutes, and then showed her work to Mark.

"Yep, that's correct, well done. You got the right answer, and your problem solving is perfect as well," he said.

"Oh thank god. I was starting to lose it," she said while laughing, which led to Mark joining her.

"See? I told you it was possible. Now you are fully prepared for the exam tomorrow."

"OH THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!" Amelia said as she hugged Mark, whose face turned tomato red.

Mark felt her breasts pushing into his chest through her hoodie, which led to his blood flowing south.

"Ope, what's that?" she asked teasingly as she pulled away, looking at his crotch.

"Umm," was all Mark could manage.

Amelia moved closer to him and proceeded to whisper in his ear. "It's okay. It is a natural reaction, especially when you encounter a hot girl like me," she said.

Amelia proceeded to stroke his cock through his jeans while giving Mark a teasing wink.

"To tell you the truth, I have wanted this for a long time. I always had a massive crush on you since I saw you in Calc on the first day. You have the cutest face which is made even more so when you are concentrating in class, it makes my pussy so wet," she said.

"I-I-I h-have always had a c-crush on you too," Mark got out.

"I know. I saw you staring at me in the school halls and in our class," she giggled.

"Who wouldn't? You are just so b-b-beautiful."

"Aww that's so nice of you to say that, it means a lot. Even though I have heard it so much, it has a whole new meaning when I hear it from you."

Mark blushed for what felt like the hundredth time today.

"So... we have 2 hours to kill, why don't I give you a little gift for helping me? Get on the bed," Amelia said in a commanding tone.

"I would, b-but I have a little issue," Mark said as he pointed down at his crotch area.

"Well if you aren't able to move yourself, I will have to do it for you," she replied.

Amelia picked him up from the desk chair he was sitting in, and walked a few steps to her bed where she laid him down flat on his back. She climbed on top of him and brought her plump red lips to his own. She took control, entered his mouth with her tongue, and proceeded to snog him senseless. This went on for nearly 10 minutes when she decided to disconnect and let him breathe.

"That's so hot. You are such a great kisser," she said.

"Y-y-you did all the work," Mark replied.

"It's still the best kiss I've ever had, and I've been with a few other guys. You are the best of the lot."

"T-thanks."

Amelia moved down his body until she got to his jeans, and proceeded to unzip them.

"Lift your legs a bit," she whispered.

Mark did what he was told, which made the task easier for Amelia who slid his jeans off his legs and threw them across the room. She licked his cock through his boxers which made Mark moan.

"Oh you like that?" Amelia asked teasingly. "What if I got rid of the layer separating my mouth from your cock?"

She slid his boxers off slowly, and threw them to where his jeans were on the floor. Then, she gave his pole a teasing lick on the frenulum.

"Ohhh," Mark moaned.

Amelia smirked at him, then moved her head above his cock. Even though he was an inexperienced nerd, Mark still knew what was coming next. She dove her head down and proceeded to take his 5 inches into her mouth. She deepthroated it and reached the bottom easily without gagging. She stayed there for a few seconds, then moved her head up and down his cock for a few minutes which brought him close to the edge, until she finally pulled away with a loud *pop*.

"Lift your legs up all the way," she instructed.

With her help, Mark raised his legs up high until he couldn't anymore. She proceeded to lick his full balls while stroking his dick. She sucked his balls individually, then managed to get them both into her mouth at the same time. This went on for 10 minutes until she moved further down.

"I'm guessing you've never had your ass licked before. I am about to change your life," she said.

Amelia used her silky tongue to enter his anus. She licked his asshole while stroking his cock roughly which sent Mark beyond the edge.

"Amelia, I'm going to burst," he said.

"Cum in my mouth baby," she replied while moving to take his dick in her warm mouth again.

She bobbed her head up and down his pole for a few seconds until he finally let loose in her mouth.

"Ughhhh," he moaned, his cum spurting into the back of her throat.

Amelia lifted her head off his rod and opened her mouth for him to see his seed on her tongue. She held it there for a moment before she made an exaggeration of swallowing it while giving him a wink at the end.

"It is not the biggest dick I've seen, but I love the feel of it in my mouth, especially since it's yours," she said.

Mark's dick rose back to attention after she had said that, which Amelia didn't miss.

"Ooo you're hard again?" She said while stroking his cock. "You have such full balls that your cock is aching to release the massive loads building up. I know just the thing to drain your balls dry."

She pulled him to the front of the bed until his legs were hanging off the edge. She sank down to the floor and spread his legs apart so she had easy access to his throbbing cock. She grabbed a pillow and placed it on the floor in front of her, then proceeded to lay her knees on the soft material. She lifted her red 'USC' hoodie off herself which revealed two large tits encased in a black sports bra. Mark's cock throbbed at the sight.

"I love how you haven't even seen them in full, and yet you are still getting massively turned on. I guess that's the effect these puppies have on guys," Amelia laughed.

"H-h-how big are they?" Mark couldn't help but ask.

"Can you guess?"

"Umm, I have no idea about sizes of... those," he replied looking at her tits.

"Just name a letter from the first 12 of the alphabet."

"Fine. D?"

"Bigger."

"E?"

"Bigger."

"I have no idea, Amelia. Stop the teasing and just tell me pleaaaseee."

"Aww, why ruin all the fun?" she pouted. "However, since I like you, I'll tell you. They are 38H."

Mark's cock throbbed even more. Even though he didn't know about breast sizes, he knew that was a large measurement since he compared it to what he saw in front of him.

"I see he's ready," Amelia giggled. "Don't blow your load while I commence with the big reveal."

She slowly took her sports bra off, which exposed her full melons for Mark to see. They were large and firm, and hardly sagged. She had big pink areolas and nipples, which he observed had small diamond piercings on them. This made the situation more erotic for him as he always had a fetish for girls with piercings.

"You like them?" She asked with a coy smile.

The throbbing of his cock gave her the answer she craved. She gave him a mischievous smirk and moved closer to his thick rod.

"I see you can't wait anymore. I am going to give you something every guy who's eyes laid on me has always wanted, and you'll be the first and last person to receive it. I am going to fuck you and edge you with my big titties until you can't last anymore. You are going to be pleading for me to let you cum, which I will do... eventually. I won't stop titty fucking you until every last drop of your cum is splattered on my milky juggs... EVERY. LAST. DROP," Amelia said with a stern, dominant tone.

She began with rubbing the underside of Mark's dick with her nipple piercings which made him let out a moan, which Amelia was pleased with.

"Calm down baby, we haven't even gotten to the main course yet," she whispered.

The beautiful blonde proceeded to lean forward and trapped his length in between her soft breasts, making it disappear completely.

"You like the feel of my huge, soft, juicy titties around your cock?" she teased.

"Yes miss."

"Aww, I see my girls have turned you into a submissive. I bet you want to blow your load already," she giggled.

Amelia spat in between her breasts and slowly stroked them up and down his cock while gripping her cleavage tightly. Sometimes when she stroked down, she gave his cockhead a teasing lick, which led to precum being released. She used that as lube for her tits, and began to pump faster, which led to Mark bucking his hips upward.

"Uhhhh," he moaned.

"Don't you dare cum yet, Mark Davis," she said sternly while unwrapping her tits from his cock, and gripping the base with her strong hands.

"Ameliaaaa!!!" He yelled pleadingly, which made her smile brightly.

"No, you can't cum yet," she laughed. "Hold it baby, it will be worth it, I promise," she whispered into his ear.

Mark couldn't believe this was real. The subject of his daily jerk off session was in front of him, in the flesh, teasing him with the funbags every male in the school had been fantasizing about during their jerkoff sessions. However, he, the school nerd, was the one she was into, HE was the one she chose to help her study, and he was the one reaping the rewards. He couldn't take his eyes off the hottest, most beautiful girl he had ever seen, who was attempting to make him blow his load. The very thought nearly finished him off. However, he knew he couldn't cum yet, he had to hold on.

Amelia repeatedly edged, and tortured his dick with the same rhythm for a good twenty more minutes until Mark couldn't hold on any longer.

"Amelia, I...I...can't take much more..." he said.

"Okay baby. You can only cum when I tell you. I will count you down," she replied, stroking his cock slowly and firmly with her tits.

"Three," she said, fondling his balls with her right hand. More precum spilled out of his cock, which Amelia licked up gently.

"Two," she said after a few more seconds, teasing him even more. Mark gasped for air, realizing that he hadn't taken a breath for quite some time. Amelia giggled. That familiar laugh which turned him on so much, and made her more beautiful than he could have imagined in his fantasies. He was on the edge, and more than ready to erupt all over her.

"One! CUM ALL OVER ME MARK, CUM ALL OVER ME BABY, SPRAY MY HUGE TITS WITH YOUR MASSIVE STICKY LOAD!!!" she shouted. Her dirty talk broke his resistance completely, and he finally let go.

"OH MY GOD! AMELIAAA!!! Unnnnngggghhh!" Mark moaned as a small shot of cum immediately shot up from his cock, followed by a much larger second one violently impacting Amelia's chin, making her laugh. Another rope rocketed up and splattered onto her long, golden blonde hair, followed by even more reaching her neck, and finally the last few spurts landing on her huge tits. It was the most incredible orgasm of his life, way better than jerking off. His cock finally stopped shooting, and Amelia kissed the tip of his cock, then proceeded to stroke it up and down with her soft hands.

"Wow, that was the biggest load of cum I've ever seen. I knew you loved my tits, but holy shit..." she said in disbelief. Mark grunted in reply as he was lost for words.

Amelia's hands stroking up and down his dick made it rise to attention again, which he hadn't thought possible. When he jerked off, he never had another one in him, let alone a third.

"I see your cock is still standing... just," she said. "I'm surprised. I thought you would be drained already, especially after the torture I put you through."

"It usually is... w-when I jerk off, I mean," he replied.

"Hmm. It must be the sight in front of you that makes you horny," She giggled.

"Well, I have been fantasizing about you for months now."

"I know. Girls know a lot more than you think," she joked.

At this, Mark's face went bright red while thinking about all the other fantasies he has about her, which she probably knows about. Amelia confirmed this a second later.

"I know about all the fantasies you've had while thinking about me, which we can fulfill in due time. However, remember what I said earlier about draining your balls with my tits? I am going to stick to that promise as I like being the dominant one in a relationship, and feel it's the best way I can show it. Also, even though we haven't got to fucking yet, I know for a fact this is going to be your favorite thing I do to you, am I right?" She asked.

"Mhm," Mark could only manage.

"As I said, girls know a lot more than you think," she whispered in his ear.

Amelia moved in between his legs again, spat in her cleavage, and wrapped her tits around his cock again. This time she didn't go slow, but sped up her movements rapidly, and stroked as fast as she could.

12