All Comments on 'Shopping with My Aunt and Mom'

by nudedude03

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
He needs to get revenge.

They might be conservative, stern, demanding bitches, but he is right. They DID do that to him, and IN PUBLIC, not in the dressing room. Hell, he could have been arrested—in fact, the women could, too—for a public sex act. Also, if the school is as strict as you described, then the girls would not be allowed to discuss the matter on school grounds, but they might want to see him afterwards.

I hope that you write a sequel where he takes charge!

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 4 years ago

this needs continued

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Huh?

Really, they are examining him out in the open in the store. At least you might try for a bit of actual realism.

tobytimtobytimabout 4 years ago
Ok

Full of bullshit, fantasy, but entertaining

Whirling DervishWhirling Dervishabout 4 years ago
Um...

"consecutive" not "conservative"? "seaman" not "semen"? I realize spell check would not have caught these errors. Proof-reading or having an editor check it would have. It is more fantasy than what I care for. Good premise but needed better execution.

nudedude03nudedude03about 4 years agoAuthor
Ok

Thank you, Whirling Dervish, for your comments. I meant conservative not consecutive. I apologize for the homophone error, I’m not perfect yet.

nudedude03

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
GEEZ!

That poor kid. The sooner he graduates and relocates to someplace better...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
absurd premise

There's just no conceivable way that 4 people can be this clueless or intrusive. I'm willing to suspend disbelief for a lot, but this was way too much of a reach for me.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 4 years ago

Why set things in the era pre 1970? They haven't been called sandshoes since then. Tired of boys of 18 scared of showing their body, even with tight shirt on.

Too weak kneed even for fantasy. Wonder how mum even got pregnant, mu s t have sat on toilet seat forgetting to wipe it first.

Adam51Adam51almost 4 years ago
Well, fantasy after all

I note that many previous viewers have remarked that the female characters in this story are a bit incredulous.........Tis true, but then, that's the role of fiction and fantasy.

I agree that even in the 1970s, most women would be more informed about human anatomy and more importantly, would have been reluctant to expose anyone to such a public display.

But it made for great fantasy........if only it was me !!

Motherlessone77Motherlessone77over 2 years ago

yeah that is a future mother and son split for sure. I mean never coming back. And it would be her fault as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow...that's a joke

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago
Want me to come to your house

And piss in your mouth while all your neighbors watch?

I bet a sick fuck like you would love that, wouldn't you sissy?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous