Shopping with My Aunt and Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without realizing it my aunt is actually jerking me off. I'm as hard as a rock and unconsciously enjoying the feel of being touched.

"Wow, his penis has tripled in size and the head has increased even more, "Miss Smith stated. "Does that always happen?"

My mom answered, "Well each man is different, the size of their penises can vary both erect or not."

I'm lost in the pleasure I'm feeling. I've blocked out the fact that my aunt and mom are holding an anatomy class with me as the subject, and that I'm naked, hard and being jerked off in public. Damn It feels so good.

"Oh look his balls are shrinking!" Miss Smith noticed.

All three took a closer look.

Suddenly reality slapped me in the face! I realized where I was, what was happening and what was unfortunately about to happen.

"Aunt Sandra," I shouted and grabbed her hands knocking them off and away from my penis. Unfortunately not in time to stop the flow of my unstoppable ejaculation.

I could feel my cum working its way from my ballsack up to the base of my penis. It rushed along my penis and shot out of my bulbous head. I sprayed cum for what seemed like an eternity. Spray after spray shot out splattering on all three of them..

The last of my cum was just hanging from the tip of my penis and hanging down a few inches.

All three women were standing there in a state of shock, as was I.

"Alan what have you done you nasty boy! Put your clothes on and clean your mess up! I can't believe your actions here today, why would you do such a vulgar thing?" My mom shouted.

"Me, I didn't do this you all did this to me!" I screamed at them.

"Alan you are standing here naked with seaman hanging from your penis, whose fault does it look like it is?" Mom asked. "Now get dressed before you cause us anymore embarrassment."

Stunned I pulled up the jockstrap and shorts to cover my naked body and turned to escape to the changing booth. Looking around I saw several groups of customers staring at me. Their looks ranged from shock to smug snickers. Just before I entered the booth to change I spotted a group of girls from school.

"Hey Alan, good SEEING you today!" All of them chuckling. "And we're going to be able to see you anytime we want," holding up a phone, "I just love making videos!"

12