Shopping with My Husband Ch. 01

Story Info
Expecting newlyweds go shopping for maternity clothes.
2.9k words
4.23
21.8k
21
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome back, my lovely reader~

Hello, my lovely reader and welcome to a quick little one-shot piece.

What the heck is this? This is a quick and lewd short I was requested to write by one of my supporters.

What's in it? Sex, short and sweet sex. It will hit a few kinks I usually don't touch so be aware of that!

Like what kind of kinks are we talking about here? Namely, overfilling/inflation. If you can get past that one and don't mind a newly expecting bunny, read on and it should be familiar and comfortable territory from what I usually write.

As a note for any that enjoy these kinks primarily, this isn't my norm, so if you've found yourself here for the first time, just understand most of my work is more extensive story with sex sprinkled in, but if you enjoy the sex, sans the overfilling aspects, you might want to check out some of my more meaty offerings.

Well, that's enough rambling from me, let's jump in!

—♥—

Shopping with my husband:

His large strong handpaw pushed right up into my blouse, sliding deftly under the bra to grasp at my right breast. I sucked in a breath through my teeth, feeling him pinch at the hard peak through the soft grey fur.

"Honey, we sh-" I couldn't finish the words as his muzzle pushed to my own, forcing me into a kiss, my tongue greeting his own with an eager moan as he kept teasing my smaller body. His musky canine scent made my head spin and worse yet the windows of the car were all rolled up, just trapping it inside the cabin.

"You like it my lewd bunny-wife!" My husband-wolf growled the words as our kiss broke and I gave a shocked little huff as he pushed me onto my back in the backseat of our car before climbing over me.

"Honey! It- It's the middle of the day, calm- ngh!" I clenched my teeth hard, feeling him push his padded fingers right up against my crotch through my panties. My skirt had ridden up as I gave a throaty huff while he worked at my pearl through the silky material, a small plume of steamy breath escaping my mouth.

"You've already fogged the windows up, love, no one's going to see me plowing my rabbit, so just enjoy it," He growled as he kept stroking at me through the panties until I gave a soft moan of defeat, feeling myself crest, honey soaking my panties as I mentally thanked myself for packing an extra pair in my purse.

I felt lightheaded from the orgasm so didn't resist as my husband hooked his padded finger into the soaked crotch of my panties and tugged them to the side, exposing my petals to the cool winter air in the car. We had been making out pretty heavily since we parked at the department store and moved to the backseat, so the only heat remaining in the cabin was what we were producing, hence the fogged up windows.

It was only after I heard the zipper of his jeans that I shook my head, coming to my senses just in time to see my wolf withdraw his throbbing length of dog-cock, showing me a sharp toothy grin along his muzzle as I looked upon the spire of reddish-pink flesh slid free from the charcoal fur of his crotch.

My ears sprang up from their curled position and my nose twitched as his scent of musk made my stomach twist, but I still huffed out in annoyance, "Wh- Now wait just a second here!"

"Yeah? What's on your mind, love?" He barked the words as he pushed closer and nonchalantly lined his tapered head right with my entrance, not even waiting as he grabbed my hip and pulled me closer, giving me a crooked proud grin as he just pushed right into me, not waiting on my words.

My tongue lolled and my red eyes widened as I felt him just force past my entrance, my walls spreading to take my husband every inch of the way until he bumped snug to my core. I could feel him throbbing as I clenched my teeth hard then glared at him even as I was panting. "Damn it! We fucked before we left, is there no satisfying you?"

"You knew there wasn't before you married me, love," He cooed the words as he gingerly pulled my top up just enough to show the faint rise in my belly as he growled proudly, "That's why I had a pup in you within a month of us saying our vows..."

My teeth clenched as I felt him start moving right away, my paws moving to brace on the door as he pumped into my claimed body eagerly, his tapered tip impacting my core repeatedly as I panted through my teeth, feeling him already drawing me to another release as my eyes rolled up slightly.

"Ha... that's right... enjoy yourself my little bunny-wife... like you always do..." I heard him coo the words into my ears as he leaned over me, one of his paws bracing on the door, his other cupping my cheek as I stared up into his blue eyes, my tongue showing slightly as I panted up at him.

"D-Damn it... w-we're here to shop for maternity clothes, n-not fuck in the parking lot!" I finally fired the words up, then yelped out as he pushed deeper and I felt his knot slapping at my petals as he panted down into my face.

"They'll get over it! I'm proud to walk around smelling like you, love!" My husband barked the declaration out as he gave a final heavy thrust into me, that knot lodging into place as his heat rushed into my claimed womb.

My ears curled as I clenched my teeth, he was nearly twice my size so he always had plenty to give. I whimpered both in pleasure and pain as I felt my womb aching to hold it all, that faint swell in my tummy I already had, seeming to grow and push out more as he overfilled me like he always did.

I heard him give a victorious bark with a final jerk of his hips, my curvy breasts bouncing once in my half on bra as I huffed out, wincing as my small body milked the last rope into me, my tummy having taken on a few more inches of growth from being overfilled as if the puppy in me was another trimester along or so.

It took a few moments for me to come down from the euphoria before I groaned and pushed a handpaw to my belly. "Gods... you insatiable brat... I can't go in there looking like this!"

He wagged his charcoal tail and gave me a proud grin. "You'll be fine, we're shopping for maternity stuff after all my little mommy rabbit. Hmm... just clench while we shop and keep those panties on, they'll have to put up with the scent of us."

I scowled at him before rolling my eyes as I rubbed at my belly, feeling the extra inches of growth there, imagining this was going to be the norm in several more weeks. "Tch... fine..."

—♥—

We walked into the store reeking of sex and every passerby we met could smell it while I clung to my wolf-husband's arm. Speaking of clinging, I had to clench while we walked because of my dumb dog's overzealous attention.

"I'm going to the bathroom to deal with... this!" I hissed in a whisper at him once we got to the maternity section of the store.

"I mean, isn't this a good chance to see how things would fit in a month or so? C'mon just hold it in until we pick out a few things, you'll be fine..." He hummed the words into my flicking ears and I winced as he put a paw to my tummy, rubbing proudly through my blouse as I gave him a fussy glare but went along with his stupid game.

We spent a few minutes sorting through some shirts and dresses before I went to the fitting room to try them on. It was odd getting wayward congratulations given how prominent my tummy was now, I mean they weren't wrong in them, but it was still strange.

This hadn't been the first time I'd had to deal with this sort of thing, my husband picked some pretty bad times to have sex, and sometimes I had no choice but to hold it or make a huge mess of myself after the fact, once again, no surprise he managed to get me pregnant within a month, even on protection. I don't think we'd gone a day without fucking since we married.

I peeled my blouse off and dropped my skirt, looking myself over in the mirror, seeing the extra inches on my belly as I frowned and brushed a paw over it. This was going to be my first kit, so it was nerve-wracking, which I figured was how any new mother would feel. I imagined if this was how it was going to feel in a few weeks only without me having to clench.

My grey ears sprang up as the door to the changing room cracked open, I had already seen his boots under it so I hissed out and jerked around to glare at my husband as he slipped into the room with me. "What the fuck are you doing?!" I spat out in a whisper.

"Helping you change?" He gave me that stupid grin as I narrowed my red eyes and pushed at his chest.

"I don't need your help changing and I can smell the rut on you, get out before you get us arrested!" I tried to push him to exit the small changing booth but he grasped my wrist and puffed into my ears.

"You're not fooling anyone, love, I know doing it in public gets you soaked..." He snarled as his handpaw sunk right down into the front of my panties, padded-fingers homing right in on my pearl to stroke at it, teasing me as I shuddered and clung to his shirt.

My teeth clenched as I shook my head, he was right of course, but it didn't change the facts. I was already panting as he expertly stoked my body, knowing how to dial me up quickly until I clutched hard to his clothes, teeth grit as I squeaked out as quiet of a moan as I could.

"Good girl... here stand up here..." He hefted me up by my hips as I gasped out, feeling him set me on the seat of the changing room on my footpaws before turning me away from him.

"Gods... what are y-" I clenched my teeth and my grey fluff of tail sprang up as he peeled my panties down, me standing on the bench gave him just the right height for what he planned as his pants came unbuckled once more.

"Babe! We just did it not fifteen minutes ago, are you serious?!" I panted the words out, but I was already pushing my rear out towards him, my body wanting it regardless of my protests of the impromptu sex.

"Guess you just bring it out in me." He snarled and opened his pants as I looked back while pushing my handpaws to the wall, hiking my tail as his length came out, hard and throbbing as if he'd not just had it in me and overfilled me.

My ears lifted at that train of thought, realizing I was still full as I opened my mouth to protest, but he was already lining up and without a word, he glided that length of canine-cock right back into my rabbit hole.

Whatever protests I had scattered to the winds of lust as he bumped to my core, my ears folding behind my head along my blonde hair as he started moving, pumping himself eagerly into me once more as my own honey and his previous spunk dripped off his sacs.

"Gods I can't get enough of you, my wife..." He snarled the words, his left paw resting on my hips, his right sliding up to rub at my furred breast as I pushed back into his eager strokes.

"Huff... never did this crazy shit until you got in my life... ngh..." I panted the words, keeping one paw on the side of the wall, my other moving back to tangle into his dark grey hair on his head, feeling those large charcoal ears flick while he held me up against his chest.

"I guess my love for you just brings the deviant out..." He snarled the words, rubbing at my hip and breast while pushing deep into me again and again.

"Sappy, mushy... fucking... dog... ngh!" I moaned out, lolling my tongue as he brought more of my honey forth, not even trying to contain myself now that my husband was fucking me so brazenly.

"I'm your dog though..." He cooed the words as he brushed a paw along my tummy as I bit my lower lip, feeling that knot slapping at my entrance again and again.

My teeth clenched as my ears lifted and I grabbed a pawful of his hair, my other paw bracing on the wall as I shot him a fierce glare before I shoved my hips back hard, forcing that knot nice and deep as he barked out in shock.

"Then be a good dog and give it to me, now!" I hissed the words out, then rolled my eyes up, my tongue lolling out of my jaws as I felt him give in to my demands, a fresh helping of fertile wolf lust pouring into my already claimed womb where his puppy was safely nestled.

"Fuuuuckkk... ngh! Ngh!" He grunted as he pushed right to me, rutting against my backside, trying to keep his moans and cries of pleasure as low as he could.

"Good dog! Ngh... fuck that's my dog..." I hissed out then gasped as I felt him jerk against me, feeling the last rope fill me, wincing as I bit my lower lip, my womb aching even more, seeing he had added several more inches to my swollen tummy.

"Gods... I look full-term... you crazy fucking mutt!" I huffed out, blushing as I pushed a handpaw to my belly.

"Guess we'll be shopping for clothes for all your stages of carrying then, eh, my wife-bunny?" He cooed the words into my ears as I shuddered and bit my lower lip.

"Ngh... was this your plan all along you damn horndog?" I panted out as I moved to rub a paw under his muzzle scratching there as we came down from our euphoria.

"No way, just can't keep my paws off my wife," He growled into my ears, both his paws proudly rubbing along my belly, splayed across it as if he half expected to feel that puppy he seeded in me moving.

Mercifully, we didn't get caught, but I did leave the room open to hopefully air out the scent of rabbit and wolf sex. I had some of the other shoppers that had passed me earlier giving a double-take as I suddenly appeared to be nearly full-term as I clung to my husband's arm while we finished shopping.

"Think you've got enough?" He asked me after we had sorted through some shirts and dresses for late-term carrying.

I gave him a flat look as I grabbed a fresh pair of panties and some wet wipes out of my purse before throwing it into his hands along with the dress I was holding. "Go pay and wait for me in the car, I'm going to the bathroom, and I swear to the gods, if you try to follow me in there while I clean up-"

"Okay, okay, scouts honor!" He gave me a wink as he turned before he sauntered towards the checkouts as I glared at his back while clutching the wipes and fresh panties in my paws. I gave his back a smile after a moment and shook my head before trotting to the bathroom.

I tried to avoid eye contact as I made a beeline for the exit once I was done, even the store clerk at the entrance giving me a surprised look at my much less pregnant state. With a relieved huff I climbed into the car with my husband and gave him a fussy look. "You know... we can't keep doing these stunts once we have kids."

"Sure we can, we'll just make sure we have a sitter around." He hummed the words as he put the car into drive while I put on my buckle.

"Sitter my tail, you think we're gonna pay for a kit-sitter so you can drag me off to fuck me in department stores?" I looked over as I cocked a brow at him.

"What's wrong with that?" He gave me a curious glance out of one eye while driving as if he hadn't said anything odd at all.

"This is going to be an interesting relationship..." I offered my husband a grin before resting a paw on my showing tummy.

I hope you've enjoyed this tale, my lovely reader!

I'm not going to lie, I kick my tail writing these! A single episode can take me twelve to fifteen hours or longer to make after conception, writing, editing, and proofreading! If you enjoy this, support me, please? Vote, Fave, Comment, offer feedback, or anything else. Thank you, and as always, I'm nothing without your support!