Shopping with My Husband Ch. 02

Story Info
When your bunny-wife has cravings, you go to the store!
4.7k words
4.86
7.3k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome back, my lovely reader~

Hello, my lovely reader and welcome to a quick little request piece. My original supporter wanted more of this couple, so here we are again!

Hey, as the name implies, this is part 2. You should probably go read the first one so you have an idea of what you're getting into! Other than that, it's more of our lovely newlywed couple that's expecting their first puppy!

Well, that's enough rambling from me, let's jump in!

—♥—

Shopping with my husband:

Part 2

"I still can't believe we're-" My husband gave a wide loud yawn, showing off the large sharp teeth in his maw, waving a paw over his mouth, blearily blinking as his other paw held the steering wheel of the car. He finished his yawn and continued, "going out at three in the morning for cupcakes and canned cheese ravioli..."

I gave him a snort as I sat next to him, one paw laying atop my belly, rubbing it absentmindedly. It had been about a season and a month since we conceived so I was showing pretty obviously with his puppy at this point. I was still refusing to wear maternity clothes, just wearing snug blue jeans with one of his t-shirts.

"Well, that's what your wife and son want, so just chalk it up to being a good husband slash father." I gave my own yawn and grumbled as I flicked my elongated grey ears, then smiled as I felt him move his paw to rest atop my belly, rubbing it himself, his other paw staying on the wheel to focus on driving.

"Do I get a reward for being such a good husband and father then?" His blue eyes cut to mine as the street lights illuminated over us in the seat while he drove.

"Tsk... yeah, I won't pull your tail off!" I snapped out pointedly, then showed a grin as I felt my own tail flick against the seat. "Also, maybe we'll have sex when we get back after I get my cupcakes and ravioli!"

"How can I say no to that reward? I get to keep my tail and fuck you? I shall take to this ordeal with renewed vigor, my beautiful bunny-wife!" He barked out playfully as I huffed out, enjoying feeling his paw gently rub at me. In truth, I'd been getting even hornier since I got pregnant. My mother and I spoke about what to expect and awkwardly warned me she got that way too, so maybe it was a genetic thing.

He cleared his throat before speaking out, "You know, I could just get cake mix and-"

"Nooo I want some of the store-made ones, I'm specifically craving THOSE!" I huffed back in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Uh... right, well do you want me to at least get some of the kind of ravioli you boil your-"

"No! I want the kind out of the can!" I grumbled and gave him a fussy pout.

"Okay okay, any other cravings I should try to address while we're here?" He pulled into the parking lot of the twenty-four-hour mega-mart, finding a spot up front easily enough since there weren't a lot of shoppers at three AM in the middle of the week.

I mulled on it before cutting my red eyes up to him. "Cantaloupe."

He frowned and quirked his ears up. "Wait- Cantaloupe? You hate melon fruits, especially those!"

"Well, that's what I fucking want, okay?! Just get me one!" I snarled and unbuckled myself with a grumble and climbed out of the car.

"I don't like cantaloupe, has a weird tomatoey after-taste, she says..." He parroted as he climbed out of the driver's side of the car.

"Okay, how about you shut up or I'm not giving you any when we get back, how's that?" I gave him a fussy glare as I stomped over to him, my belly clearly poking out, making his baggy t-shirt puff out in front of me slightly.

"Okay okay, sorry, love!" He huffed out and I saw his tail starting to flick in agitation.

I gave him a frown and moved to grip his arm. "Sorry... I don't mean to take your head off, honey. I appreciate you coming out in the middle of the night like this, really. I'm just... moody?"

"Nah, I get it. Your dad gave me a long talk about what to expect since this was our first puppy. I didn't mean to get impatient, I love you." He leaned down and bumped his muzzle to mine.

I tilted my head in one direction, he moved his own to the other so we could more fully push our lips together. It didn't take long for his tongue to come out and I was happy to meet it with my own. We kissed for several moments like that, our tongues lazily rolling as I rubbed under his muzzle with my paws, as his own rested proudly on my belly.

There was a loud audible groan from my tummy as I broke the kiss with a huff, then gave him a fussy look before taking his paw and pulling us into the store. If I didn't get those stupid cupcakes and ravioli I was going to lose my ever-loving mind.

We got into the mega-mart and were greeted by the sounds of loud chirping forklifts, and boxes pilled about in various isles for restocking. I made a beeline right to the bakery and dropped two plastic clamshell packs of chocolate cupcakes into my basket, making sure they had the plastic toy rings in the icing since that made them taste better.

My husband came over to me, having broken off to go to the produce section, now carrying a small cantaloupe in his paw. "I got a small one in case you decide you hate them again." He dropped it into the basket and then gripped the handle of it. "Let me carry that for you, love."

"I can carry it, honey. I'm just pregnant, my arms aren't broken or something." I gave him a fussy look but then huffed as he moved behind me and slid his paws under my breasts through the shirt, holding them.

"Okay, how about I carry these then? I think they're starting to get bigger..." He growled down into my ears as I squirmed and fussed up at him.

"T-They're fine! It's too early for them to-" I gave a shocked little huff as he pinched at my peaks through the t-shirt. "Geeze... take it easy!" I whispered out and bumped him with my hip to pull from his paws, starting to walk towards the pasta aisle.

My husband came up behind me and pressed his paw right to my backside, rubbing through my jeans, then I gave a little huff as he pushed up under the baggy shirt and right down the back of my pants.

"Honey! What the fu-" I gave a gasp as I felt his paw move right past my rear and between my legs. I tried to lock my legs together but his padded fingers were already against my petals.

"Huff... just act normally..." He kept walking with me as I clenched my teeth, my eyes growing wet as he went right to my pearl, stroking it as my tongue showed slightly out of my parted muzzle.

"Fucking... I- I can't walk with... y-you..." I stopped and grabbed the shelf with my free paw, clenching my teeth as my hips squirmed.

"Ha... no one's looking, hurry up my bunny-wife... you're soaked, I know you want-"

"S-Shut up!" I snapped out, my small set of claws digging into the shelving before I felt him draw me right past my limits. My ears folded behind my head as I groaned out, jerking a few times as the orgasm tore through my small pregnant body, my already damp panties now getting wetter with my rabbit honey.

"Good girl..." His free paw rubbed at my tummy as I panted out, then gave a protesting huff as he plucked the basket out of my paws while I was reeling. He hummed with a smug growl as he draped it over his left arm, his right paw pulling out of my jeans before he lapped at his fingers and sauntered off, leaving me there panting.

"Asshole!" I panted out, shaking my head before I composed myself and stomped after him, feeling that odd dampness against me from soaked panties.

I grumbled but let him keep the basket, feeling him wrap his free arm around me, pulling me against him, paw on my belly as I fussed but let him hold me close, feeling his grip shift under the shirt, proudly stroking where our puppy was growing.

Since he insisted on carrying the basket I didn't feel bad about overloading it. I got six cans of cheese ravioli and then raided the candy aisle for gummy bears. Content with my haul I gave him a nod. "Okay, let's get out of here, I'm starving."

"Sure sure, just one sec, I want to hit the restroom," He growled in a smug tone as I quirked a brow.

"Honey, we're like five minutes from the house, can't you just hold it?" I felt his paw pull me closer and I knew instantly what was going through his head.

"No, I can't wait..." He snarled and laid the basket down outside the restroom area before dragging me right in with him as I yelped out.

"Oh my gods, we are not doing this tonight!" I fussed out at him with a glare even as he dragged us into the 'Family' restroom unit and locked the door behind him.

"Alright, love." He growled as his paws grabbed the front of my jeans and quickly unzipped them, dragging them down my hips.

"I said- Ngh!" He grabbed my hips and sat me right up on the edge of the counter near the sink, panties, and jeans coming down, leaving me in just my sneakers as well as his t-shirt.

"The smell you're giving says you're wanting this too, my wife..." He wagged his thick charcoal tail as I snarled at him but didn't dispute his words, deep down I found it really hot that he couldn't stand waiting for me.

My wolf jerked his jeans open, his tongue lolling, no doubt relieved to have himself free of the confines of them. His crimson length was fully slid free of the base, tapered head already dripping with precum from his eagerness.

"Gods... your smell of musk always makes me go crazy..." I panted out and spread my legs a little as he stepped forward and cupped his paws under my knees, holding my legs wider apart.

"C'mon, my bunny-wife... show it off proudly for me!" He barked the orders and my ears perked up, my paws moving to the t-shirt I wore.

"Proud papa-wolf..." I panted the words and hiked the shirt up just under my breasts, letting the father of my puppy see my progress, my grey-furred belly taut and rounded.

"Gods yes..." He groaned out as he lined that tapered tip right up with my entrance and I clenched my teeth as he pushed right in, his teasing pawjob he gave me earlier having me more than ready for him.

My tongue lolled as every throbbing inch glided past my clenching walls until not a bit of that crimson flesh was to be seen, just his charcoal fur against my lighter grey fur. "Gods... so deep..." I moaned and leaned back against the mirror of the sink, feeling my husband start to eagerly pump inside me.

"I'll never get tired of seeing you like this..." He sighed and moved his paws over my belly, both of my legs wrapping around him to pull him as deep as I could into me.

"Hgn... I can tell... fuck..." I clenched my teeth, my red eyes rolling up as he forced another release from me, my tongue sagging out a moment later, my rabbit honey dripping off his sacs to the floor beneath us.

"Show me your tits too, love!" He growled the request and I just hefted the shirt higher, letting him see my furred breasts bouncing in time to his thrusts, my peaks tight and hard against the fur, looking a little darker these days.

"I really do think they're getting bigger already!" He snarled excitedly as his paws moved off my belly to start kneading them as I winced and moaned out.

"Gods... t-take it easy, they're tender these days... fuck!" I hissed out, snapping my teeth together as he started bringing me closer to another crest.

"Of course, they are... getting milk ready for our son..." He sighed proudly as he kept pushing inside me as I felt that bulge of his knot starting to show outside of my entrance.

"It- It's too early for... ngh!" I gasped out and lolled my tongue as he forced another from me, my legs locking tighter as I groaned out, more of my love for my dog dripping along his length as he kept his pace steady, his eyes locked onto my belly and bouncing breasts.

"Ha... ha... almost there, my wife... ngh... can you give me one more before I pump you full?" He leaned close and pushed his muzzle to my own, nuzzling and marking me. I released my shirt and wrapped my arms around his neck, my paws tangling into his grey hair.

"Just keep... fucking me... gods..." I panted then pushed my muzzle to his own, my tongue moving out to find his own. We locked into a heated kiss, that knot slapping hard at my entrance with each deep stroke he made.

He bucked and ground for several more moments as we kissed, then I broke the kiss with a gasp as I felt him pushing me over the edge once more. However, he took the cue and gave a final deep push, lodging that knot deep into me, his tapered tip sinking all the way to my core.

"Fuck!" I yowled out as I felt his heat bloom deep in my womb, his own tongue lolled as he bucked and ground himself, my own orgasm ripping through me, my walls crushing and milking him while he filled me.

"Fuuuuck.... That's my bunny-wife... oooh I love yoooou..." He slurred the words as both paws splayed over my belly as I leaned back, gasping as my womb ached from him overfilling me like he always did.

My teeth clenched, whimpering as my honey dripped off his sacs, that knot keeping every drop inside as my pregnancy seemed to advance at his padded-fingers, feeling him rub it as he added a few more inches worth of growth.

My tongue sagged out of my jaws as I gave a defeated moan, feeling delirious as he pawed at my belly. I was four months along or so, but I probably looked closer to seven after all of that he just gave me.

"Gods... babe... ngh... look at you..." He dragged his claws through the fur of my taut belly as I panted out, easily looking into a third trimester as I winced.

"Fuck... love you... too... ngh... t-take it easy..." I gently pushed my paws to his own, gripping them and making him just hold them in place.

Like always I had to wait for his knot to calm down before we could disengage, then I had to do that awkward thing where I sat on the toilet fussing at him over the situation we found ourselves in. It really was a wonder we hadn't been arrested already, we had been kicked out of a few places though.

We cleaned up as best we could and I tried to not leave the bathroom trashed from our heated lovemaking. Thankfully we managed to pay for our groceries and get out of the store without any further incident.

—♥—

I licked my chops of icing as I sauntered to the couch having already snapped down one cupcake, a plate with another on it, my other paw holding a steaming bowl of ravioli. With a satisfied sigh, I settled down next to my husband who was watching a rerun of a baseball game since it was four in the morning and nothing else was on.

He looked down at me with a smile then double taked as he stared down at the bowl of ravioli seeing several colorful melted spots within the tomato sauce. "Oh gods, did you actually put those gummy be-"

"Shut up!" I huffed out and scooped up one of the ravioli's happily snapping it down, shivering with approval at the contras of the sugary flavor with it. "Oh man... that's great..." I sighed and took another bite.

"Riiiight... glad you're happy, love." He playfully patted my tummy as I nodded at him while eating.

"You wanna try a bite?" I showed him a crooked grin. Already scooping up a ravioli with my spoon.

He barked out a laugh, "I absolutely do n-" I popped the spoon right into his maw as his ears jerked up, snapping down on it. I leveled him with the fussy pregnant-wife glare that we'd be having a fight if he didn't finish the bite. He took it down and lolled his tongue with a huff. "Oh, gods... that's uh... something alright..."

"I think it's pretty good, you don't think the sweetness mingles well with the sauce?" I picked up the cupcake and peeled the little paper wrapper off it before dunking a corner of the cake into the tomato sauce.

"Okay, I am NOT taking a bite of that, just saying that right now!" He barked out and wagged a finger at me with a defiant look on his face.

I gave him a snort but let him be as I happily finished my meal. Once I was done I rubbed my chin in thought. "Maybe I should simmer the cantaloupe in the ravioli, I bet that'd be good too!"

"I mean you always grumbled about the tomato aftertaste, so why not embrace it?" He barked a laugh as he collected my dishes and took them back to the kitchen to wash them. He had been doing his fair share of chores ever since we got married, even picking up my own slack whenever I got tired or fussy.

"That's a good point!" I got up with a huff, resting a paw on my tummy with a proud grin as I trotted into the kitchen after him.

"I'll take care of the dishes, love, don't worry about it." He was already at the sink cleaning the pot which had sticky gummy bear residue on it.

"Okay, sorry about the mess." I kissed the side of his jaw and brushed a paw over his thick tail. "Hmm... wanna take a shower and then we try to get a little more sleep?"

"Sure, babe. Go ahead and get the water going and some clothes set out. I'll be there in a second." He kissed my muzzle which still tasted like ravioli sauce before I grinned and trotted off to collect some clothes for us.

He of course pawed all over me in the shower, like he'd done every show we'd ever taken, but I managed to get us out of it before he tried for more. We settled into bed and I clung to his chest, both of us nuzzling and rubbing at one another, rubbing our scents upon each other.

"I'm sorry I've been so cranky with you lately, I don't mean to be... My emotions are all over and when I think about snapping at you, it makes me want to cry..." I sniffled a little as his paw gently rubbed at my tummy through the silk of the nightgown I wore.

"Don't, it's okay, my bunny-wife. I signed up for it and I'll always understand," He whispered as he kissed along my muzzle, keeping his paw gently circling at my tummy as I huffed out and nodded.

"Hey uh... I know we just got cleaned up, but I'm really horny again... mind if we fuck again, honey?" I gave him a playful grin, my paw pushing down into the boxer shorts he wore to bed, already rubbing at his base, feeling that spire slowly starting to slide forth from my coaxing.

"Ngh... I'd be crazy not to want to, of course, we ca-" He cut his words off as he watched me slip down and peel his boxers off. His length was only about halfway out as I pushed my maw right down atop the tapered tip.

"Oh, gods... fuck yes, babe..." My wolf-husband moved his paw to my head, tangling his padded-fingers into my blonde locks, and rubbing one of my ears.

With a proud hum, I started moving my head up and down, one paw bracing on the mattress, my other gently pumping at what wasn't in my mouth. It only took a few seconds before I had my husband fully slid free of his base, my tongue lolling out as I gently lapped against the underside of his spire, precum dribbling over it with each pass.

I felt him gently grip my hair and ear, pulling me back down, indicating he wanted a bit more. I happily obliged my husband, moving his tip back into my maw, taking several inches as I suckled and blinked up at him with my red eyes. My head bobbed up and down as I felt his throbbing length pulse against my tongue, saliva dripping down into his furred sacs.

Finally, I popped his length out of my maw and gave a playful grin before reaching to peel my silky gown right off, fully exposing my claimed body to him, breasts full and tummy taut with the puppy I sported for my wolf.

"My good dog... you just relax, let your wife take care of you this time..." I cooed and climbed over him, my red eyes meeting his blue ones, feeling his paws naturally move to lay atop my belly, rubbing proudly as he nodded.

Licking my chops I rose up just enough to position that tapered head along the slick petals of my rabbit hole. Of course, I knew my husband's body, it was a simple matter of lining him right up and dropping my hips. My teeth showed in a proud grin as I watched him shudder, seeing his tongue show as he moaned out as I came down fully, pushing every inch nice and deep into my tight clenching walls.

12