Shopping with My Husband Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooh... does it feel good, my husband?" I sighed and rested my fingertips on his paws which refused to move from my tummy. I sat there atop him, clenching my walls as I gave in, but kept myself composed, just drinking in the moment of seeing him staring at me with such adoration and pride for carrying his puppy.

"I love you so much... gods... thank you for being my wife and carrying our puppy..." He growled the words as his paws circled and pawed gently at my showing pregnancy.

"And I thought I was the emotional one..." I licked my chops and rested my paws on his strong chest, bracing as I began to gently grind and push against his length, feeling that tapered tip dig deep with each movement of my hips. "Ngh... that's nice... I love you too, honey... yeah... right there, I love how it feels when I ride you..."

"Right here, babe?" He cocked a brow and shifted his hips, that tapered tip digging deep, hitting that little spot that made my footpaws curl. I gave a soft throaty moan, tongue showing as more of my bunny honey dripped along his length into our bedsheets, my head nodding as I looked down into his eyes, licking my lips while my hips resumed their movements.

"Perfect, honey... ha... but let me do it..." I whispered as I got back into the rhythm of things, my hips circling and grinding, keeping him fully in me, just grinding that tip against my core. My ear lazily bobbed about, listening to my wolf pant and groan in time to me making love to him. Of course, I practiced my kegel exercises for a reason as I kept squeezing my walls, watching his eyes widen slightly with each one, looking lovestruck for me as I milked him.

"Fuck... I fucking love when you do that..." He snarled, sounding wilder now, feral even as his claws dug into my belly while I ground my hips and nodded.

"Mhm... but you'll be a good dog and let your bunny ride you, isn't that right?" I showed him a smug grin as he nodded and kept rubbing at my belly, his eyes meeting mine as I felt his knot starting to bulge outside of my entrance.

"Ha... alright... alright... and... ha!" I gasped out and rolled my eyes up, moaning again as more of my honey came forth, watching him wince and clench his jaws from the vicious crush of my walls.

"Oooh... it's okay... wanna fill up your pregnant bunny? Wanna make me look full-term, honey? Gonna breed me again and again until we have a pack of kittens and puppies?" I panted the words, practically seeing hearts in his eyes as he nodded rapidly to my dirty talk.

"Yes, yes! I'm going to keep you barepawed and pregnant, I want a kitten next, a daughter just like you, babe!" He snarled the words as I felt that knot swelling, licking my chops and shivering at his words.

"Not even... halfway through, and you're already making plans to breed me again? What a kinky husband I have..." I shuddered and then dug my smaller claws into his chest as I pulled several inches from me before meeting his eyes then clenching my teeth and shoving down hard with a final deep push.

He barked out as I forced his knot in myself and leaned back brushing his paws away as I lolled my tongue and cupped my own belly to put on a nice visual for him. "Ngh... go on... pump it in like you were giving me that kitten right now!" I groaned the orders as I stared into his eyes.

I watched his walls shatter at my display, his blue eyes rolling upwards as both his paws slammed into the sheets, digging in as he threw his head back, howling out in a throaty moan. My own eyes rolled up as I gave just as loud a yowl, feeling that fire slam into my womb hard.

"Good dog! Good... dog!" I moaned out my praise as I jerked with each fertile rope, my tongue lolled as I felt that familiar ache of my walls stretching to hold the massive tide of wolf-love, my paws rubbing proudly as my pregnancy seemed to advance right here on the spot for him.

He barked and snarled, sounding feral and wild as he stared at me with absolute adoration in his eyes. My ears were folded and my tongue lolled as every last gush was pumped into me, his knot ensuring it was staying inside for a while. I tucked my tongue and gave him a smug proud grin as I milked that last one in, leaving my belly heavily rounded, looking close to full-term for him.

I watched him shudder as he saw me paw and rub at my own belly proudly. "Oooh... that's my dog... my husband... look at that... I practically look like I've got twins now." I cooed the words and watched him shudder at the words, sighing blissfully as his paws finally moved over my swollen belly.

"Ngh... that's a great idea... let's aim for twins next time, babe!" He barked the words almost childishly.

I cooed at my taut belly, rubbing it as I shivered and panted out, "We'll see, honey."

I hope you've enjoyed this tale, my lovely reader!

I'm not going to lie, I kick my tail writing these! A single episode can take me twelve to fifteen hours or longer to make after conception, writing, editing, and proofreading! If you enjoy this, support me, please? Vote, Fave, Comment, offer feedback, or anything else. Thank you, and as always, I'm nothing without your support!

12