Shopping with Suzi Ch. 01

Story Info
Sissy Suzi Shops!
931 words
4.56
5.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story so be gentle with me, thanks.

Having crossdressed since my teens Ive been used to the normal dressing up and then throwing your clothes away because of that horrible guilt that follows a session.

Then i got a job working away with accommodation and could indulge my fantasies even further and built up a lovely selection of slutty panties and miniskirts to bring out my most wanton of sides. After that job finished it was time to go back home, back to family life and my normal masculine builders job minus the things that made me so happy!

It didnt take long for those urges to reappear but living out in the country there was very little in the way of shops that would cater for what i wanted and postage was out of the question. Then we got a job in a city that was too far to travel for the day so it would require a few days away from home. I was picked as i was used to working away.

The first day went well so i wandered in to town to get a beer and something to eat, as i sat in the window sipping my beer and checking my emails I couldn't help noticing the lingerie/sex toy shop opposite, within seconds i had talked myself into treating myself to something pink and frilly. As i sat watching the door I waited until i was sure it was empty and made my move!

As soon as i walked in a was pounced upon by a pretty young salesgirl firing questions at me, obviously wanting me to buy something and leave so they could all go home. As i fumbled through the vast amount of knickers Annie appeared, she soon made me relax with her tone and casual questions, when i said i was looking for something for my girlfriend her eyes looked right into my soul! "really"! she said.

"Are you sure? this will be much easier if you are honest", Then for the first time in my life i told someone about my kink, she smiled and said well done! she told the other girls to leave and she would lock up.

When the shop was empty we headed out back to the stockroom where it was a sissy's paradise! Lucy measured my waist telling me there was nothing worse than lingerie that didn't fit properly and scurried off to get my size. when she returned she had a pile of the sexiest and frilliest underwear i had ever seen, she had decided that pink was definitely my colour and we should start with those. "Undress please" she said in a not so polite tone, i felt the colour drain from my cheeks."w w what i stammered"! "I wouldn't be doing my job properly if i let you leave with just one little pair would i" she smiled, "it's nothing I haven't seen before so dont worry"!

i slowly and nervously undressed, my cock doing its best to hide away. Once fully naked Annie gave a cheeky little wink and handed me the first pair, I pulled them up and they felt amazing, fitted so snugly and made me feel all girly and feminine, i had to do a little twirl so Annie could check my behind and she was so pleased. "These are a definite for the basket" she giggled.

I started to relax and on the second pair I started to get that familiar feeling when i wore lingerie, Annie obviously noticed and wasn't overly pleased, "we cant have this" she said. "your hard cock is going to stretch the fabric and I won't be able to sell them"!

She thought for a second and said "i have an idea". She disappeared into the shop and came back with a small shiny metal thing in her hand, i now realise this was a chastity cage, Annie put my mind at ease and said it was a demo model so it would be fine, having had no experience in this department i didnt know what to expect but a few moments later it was on and then i heard the lock snap shut!

I quite enjoyed the feeling of having my cock locked, a constant throbbing that could get no release. I continued my modelling and ended up with 7 pairs of beautiful sexy knickers with no stretching! Annie very kindly gave me a 10% discount for being such a good customer. With all the excitement of my new purchases i almost forgot about the cage, just as i was leaving i reminded Annie about unlocking me, she looked at her bunch of keys,then her blushing face looked at me, then she burst out laughing!!

"One of the other girls must have the key" she shrieked in delight, I must have looked like i was going to cry as she ran over and gave me a big hug and apologised, i felt that familiar throb in my new pink lacy knickers!

"i need this thing off me now" I demanded!

Getting more and more worried, Annie said she didnt have the tools to cut it off and i should stop being a whiny sissy and wear it until the morning and she would find the key. Realising she was right i went back to the room for an evening of torture and bliss while i tried on my new clothes while my throbbing locked manhood make me realise it was going to be a long long night!

To be continued...