All Comments on 'Short and Even Sweeter'

by LimeyLady

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
RastanuraRastanuraover 4 years ago
British

So much for the staid stuffy British.

sbrydonsbrydonover 4 years ago

As per your usual, fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great as always

Always a fan and this one was good - even if you come from up North!

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 4 years agoAuthor
Feedback for sbrydon

Thank you for your kind words. I'm blushing as I write this!

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 4 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anonymous

Okay, so I am from the North . . . but my mum lives in Newlyn, Cornwall, a handful of miles from Lands End, and I've made that 400+ miles journey a million times, I reckon that gives me a foot in both camps. Not entirely a Yorkshire pudding, then!

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 4 years agoAuthor
Feedback for rastanura

Thank you for . . . presumably . . . enjoying and taking time to comment. I think that stuffy Brit belief is a load of you-know-what. Dating back to Victorian days (when most of the USA was equally stuffy on the surface) those oh-so-proper Brits were bonking all their twenty chamber maids/cooks/etc all day whilst devoutly attending church on a Sunday. And the females were probably no better-behaved, accepting a very regular servicing from all the stable-hands and Jeeves the butler.

Or maybe I've got an over-active imagination . . .

BOBG2844BOBG2844over 1 year ago

love the story and hope You keep writing more about the Sexcapades between Chrissie and Hev and now Dani

.Like to see how Chrissie's job as a PA goes and Her relationship with Hev.

please continue this series and don't forget Dani

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous