Short and Sweeter Still

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I'd never gone beyond basic biology!!

Go figure!!

Chapter Four

I don't know how much you want to know about that second night with Hev so I'll give you the potted version. Maybe an hour of glorious tit play followed by at least an hour of eating her and swallowing a copious supply of lady juice. Then, recalling my earlier "research," I decided some sixty-nine was due.

Nowadays I hate to think about having sex with men, but somehow it seemed unavoidable back then. I'd sixty-nined with most of my five male lovers and vastly preferred going on top. Consequently, with me being in charge and all, I went on top with Hev.

Good decision or what!

No doubt clumsily turning through 180 degrees, I lowered my pussy onto her hungry mouth. And if my socks hadn't already been blown off, they'd have blasted up through the ceiling.

More to the point, it was my turn to as good as drown her.

Fair is only fair, right? All's fair in love and war.

Not that "war" ever came into the equation.

And how cool were the changed angles! Instead of licking up at Hev's sex I was licking down on it, my tongue exploring her creases and folds from an entirely new direction.

At this point I'd like to claim her groaning, gasping and moaning became louder and more urgent. As it happened she was far too polite to talk with her mouth full. And believe me, her mouth was truly full.

God bless her, she was doing even more for me than I was for her.

And I was supposed to be the girl in charge!

Fuck the small print, though. Having a sixty-nine with Hev left guys in the shade. Somehow she knew exactly what I liked and, miraculously, the feeling seemed mutual.

The taste of her!

The smell and feel of her!!

Having her writhing beneath me, my tongue-tip now on her hood, now on her clit . . .

Who knows how many times we climaxed, sometimes together, sometimes turn and turn about?

With the best will in the world I declared it a draw after perhaps two more hours.

Then Hev directed me to her "toy drawers".

'Top two over there,' she said, indicating a large item of bedroom furniture. 'There are a few more in the third down, but nothing I particularly fancy right now.'

Intrigued despite a growing fatigue, I opened the topmost drawer. And I nearly died. I'd been in a sex shop in Leeds which hadn't been nearly so well stocked. Well, maybe overall it'd had more items for sale, but it'd had nothing like the variety before my eyes.

Honest to God, I didn't know what half of them were supposed to do.

(I do now, of course; three years with Hev as a tutor and I know just about everything.)

At the time I picked out the harness I'd used before along with a thinner, possibly longer dildo, and a vibrator similar to the one I used home alone.

Or so I hoped.

Please let the controls work the same, I prayed.

Thank Goodness, so they did. Strapped-up but determinedly keeping the thinner dildo away from her, I gave Hev my version of the vibrating ride from Heaven, constantly alternating speeds and areas of attention, focusing on vulva, mouth and clit, constantly varying it, constantly resisting the temptation to penetrate her.

(Yep, constant; that was me: I should have been baptised as Constance.

Although thankfully I wasn't! It's not even my middle name.)

Call me bitchy or not. Way I saw it external foreplay was supreme. And she'd be getting my strap-on hardness inside her soon enough, deep and shallow.

Yes, very deep but also regularly shallow, with an emphasis on urgent repetition.

Make that a very, very urgent emphasis on repetition.

*****

I'm aware that this is meant to be a potted version but I feel the need to expand on how good it was to thoroughly service Hev. By that I mean scales fell away from my eyes as I went on and on.

Previously, with my few male lovers, I'd taken my fair turn. All five had had hand- and blowjobs and at least two had been suitably encouraged to cum between my tits. I'd ridden on top with all of them too (yes, including the one-night stand). Truth was I liked to be doing the servicing. But all men ultimately want to do the serious doing, don't they? Only too happy to climax in a girl's mouth, hot hand or rather sweaty cleavage, they still feel the need to thrust and discharge where it most matters.

Sticking to truthfulness, I used to be happy to let them. I got off on making a guy groan and ejaculate.

That's right. Making a big, tough man whimper and plead, making him wait a tad longer than he either wanted or expected . . .

And I liked being serviced in return; I'm not denying that in any way.

But servicing a willing woman . . .

How empowering was that!

Not least with the woman in question being beyond goddess-like . . .

Don't get me wrong. It wasn't a total power kick. No, it was the steadily dawning knowledge I was able to pleasure a fellow female. Little old me, barely half said fellow female's age, and with comparatively zilch as far as experience was concerned.

And there I was, bringing Hev off again and again.

Call me egotistic, but I absolutely relished every last one of her orgasms, as if they were my own.

Yes, yes, yes . . . more, more, more.

*****

To my amazement, straight after yet another seventh wave, Hev was taking her turn to pull me off.

'Did I do something wrong?' I gasped.

She chucked richly. 'You haven't put a foot wrong all night. But it's time to share a shower.'

I must have looked buffoonish. Still cheerily chuckling, she showed me the display on her mobile. It was ten to seven again . . . time indeed to share a shower.

But where had last night gone? We must have been making out virtually twelve hours yet it felt like only two or three.

And why wasn't I fatigued anymore? Two days with no sleep at all and all I wanted . . .

Well, all I wanted was more Hev. Two more days would do nicely. Two weeks would be even better.

'I don't suppose we could book a very late day off,' I ventured.

She laughed at that. 'You possibly could, but I've a full diary. I've no chance, Poets' Day or not.'

'Piss off early, tomorrow's Saturday,' I replied on autopilot, surprised that Hev had even referred to the word "piss".

What a naughty schoolgirl was she!

Maybe a little punishment was in order after all?

Not that I could ever bring myself to smack even one cheek of her so-sexy ass. Smacking there would mar her perfection, and her perfection was extremely valuable to me.

There again, maybe I could fuck her longer and harder. Maybe if someone could only invent thirty-six hour days . . .

Chapter Five

After a simply gorgeous joint shower, with my superior status obviously cancelled and both of us keen to do all the soaping, scrubbing and rinsing, I got my first knockback.

'If you can't take today off, what about tonight,' I wondered as we dressed; me in yesterday's gear (yet again!), Hev in a crisp, new, supremely feminine power-play of an outfit.

'I'm sorry, but I'm tied up tonight,' she replied.

'Do you mean literally?' my big gob asked of its own accord.

Hev smiled. 'It's the monthly board meeting,' she enlarged. 'Tonight we're in Harrogate.'

'What's wrong with the boardroom at WYB?'

'There's nothing at all wrong with it if you ask me. But our HR director went on some course and came back with a "culture of change and new alternatives". And for some strange reason everybody agreed with her. Shift it all about, abandon long-established venues, dates and times, and all that.'

'What time will you get back from Harrogate?' I asked, somewhat desperately.

'It's an overnight job. We're in a very fancy hotel, booked into their conference room, then dinner and a lengthy session in the bar. Top shelf stuff, if you know what I mean.'

'You'll be sleeping with her, won't you? You'll be sleeping with Victoria.'

Hev leant in and kissed me, exceptionally tenderly.

So maybe it wasn't goodbye after all.

Her next words helped confirm that immensely. Leastways they did when I looked back on them.

'I sleep with Vic once a month,' she said, 'occasionally twice. And I have an old school chum, Mary Rose, who I holiday with once or twice a year and hardly ever see in-between. Other than those two all my close friends live in Albany.'

'Albany, New York,' I sort of echoed.

'No, Albany, Western Australia. And I haven't visited any of them in over five years.'

'And . . .'

'And other than that select handful I consider myself free to play the field. Not that I'm as bad as I was as a lass. Nowadays I'm rather restrained. If you want . . . and if you can accept Vic and Mare as facts of life . . . I could very easily drop the rest of the field in favour of you.'

Speechless or what!

That is to say my brain was speechless; that unruly gob of mine went off as ever.

'You mean you want to see me again?'

'Is tomorrow night soon enough?'

It was, but something nagged at the back of my benumbed mind.

Oh shit, that was it!

'I've got a date tomorrow night,' I mumbled awkwardly. 'I'm out with Dani.'

'That good, is he?'

'He's a she and it's a first date sort of a thing. I've known her forever and I can't possibly not turn up.'

Hev's eyes were calculating. 'You've known her forever but tomorrow's going to be your first date?'

'Yes. We've only just come out together. I thought we told each other everything, but it turns out we've both been holding back.'

(Was that a little white lie or what?)

'No girl-on-girl experiments?' Hev persisted, grinning. 'I slept with all my friends at The Manor as soon as possible.'

'Yes,' I replied as smartly as I could, 'but you were all under the same roof, weren't you? It must have been easy to set up a midnight rendezvous. Us state school students have to arrange sleepovers and avoid nosy parents.'

'Touché,' Hev chuckled. 'How long is forever?'

'It's since we started primary school on the same day at five years old. I suppose you could say it was written up there in the stars.'

Amazingly, Hev let the subject go . . . more or less.

'An easy-going arrangement does it for me,' she said. 'If you can accept Vic and Mare, I can accept a dash of Dani and anyone else you care to seduce. Just as long as we agree dates and they are set in stone. Meaning whatever comes along can never take precedence between you and me.'

Like wow! That was almost a proposal!!

At least it felt like one . . . not to mention one I could not refuse.

Don Corleone couldn't have been more persuasive.

As if my gob would play along so rationally!

'How easy-going exactly?' it enquired, as though I wouldn't agree to anything and everything.

Hev's grin spread. 'I will give men up altogether while we're . . . seeing . . . each other. And Vic and Mare aside, I will restrict myself to one new girl a month. And that is on a one-off basis,' she added, somewhat hastily, 'nothing persistent in any way. You can have Dani and two new girls a month, on a non-persistent basis. Is that fair or not?'

I struggled not to laugh. Two new girls a month! How generous was that to a lady in my position!

One new girl in two days after twenty-two years of abstinence!

No, after twenty-two years of total ignorance . . .

'Sounds reasonable,' I managed to make my mouth say. 'Do you want to shake on it?'

She did and so we did.

'Sunday,' she said as she let go, 'I want you and it's my turn. So no new babes of any description for either of us on Sunday: is that a deal?'

I assured her it was and meant it wholeheartedly. There again, who wouldn't? I've already described Hev, hopefully accurately enough and, unaware as I was of the actual number of future dates that she was proposing, I wanted to see an awful lot more of her.

Omigod, I couldn't ever see too much of her!

Trust me; nobody could conceivably see too much of her.

And that sexuality of hers! Capable of fucking half a rugby union team in the after-match bath and yet she'd just given up men in favour of me!!

Okay, so she'd made provisos . . . and might have been fibbing . . . but it was still a compliment . . . no it was still a massive compliment . . . and I bought into it with all my soul.

The most beautiful creature in the universe, wanting a relationship with little old me . . .

No, make that little young me . . .

Chapter Six

In line with yesterday Hev dropped me off at my place so I could change clothes and look less like an utter tramp when I went in to work.

(Yes, I mean all of those WYB car park live witnesses and CCTV history aside, or not!)

'Sunday,' she reminded me before driving off. 'Ring early. We can go out for lunch and then bonk all afternoon and night.'

Obediently, I promised I would. And I was sincere at that. Whatever Dani had in store for me, bonking with Hev all Sunday afternoon was an enticement too far.

Not to mention bonking all Sunday night as well.

Strategically, as elevated as her position was, the girl certainly knew how to motivate, incentivise . . .

Yes, I decided when I was in WYB, at my desk but not doing a lot apart from swigging coffee. I'll play tomorrow by ear then I'll donate my body to Hev's version of medical science on Sunday.

Then I remembered the election campaign. Dani's mum was relying on the likes of me and I had gone as good as missing in action.

And Dani's mum was fitter than fit. With my new attraction to significantly older women I could see her in a new light. In fact I could see her stark naked in a new light . . .

But, sexual attraction aside, I liked the woman. I sincerely wanted to help her campaign.

Ringing Dani at lunchtime, I asked if there was anything I could do to help that night.

'Not fucking your big boss then,' she replied caustically.

Used to her sledgehammer wit I said I was free and wanted to assist again as best I could.

'It's Eldwick tonight,' she said after a pause. 'We have a reduced team because it's Friday. If you turn out it can only help.'

'Count me in then,' I countered. 'But how do I get up there?'

'I'll call at yours at seven, drive us both up. Then back to The Potting Shed, yeah?'

That made sense. Dani had access to wheels and I didn't even have a mountain bike.

I confirmed her plan was a good one and left it at that.

Then the heavens opened.

*****

I made it home and dry, mostly courtesy of Bingley 5 Rise Taxis. Then, after showering (sadly alone), I got into my all-weather gear. Okay, I'm not saying I had the hi-vis kit Hev had, but I was not too far behind.

And by God wasn't I going to need it! Wind and heavy rain slammed into my window relentlessly as I prepared my evening meal. For once eating was as much of a chore as a pleasure, but . . . to coin a phrase . . . I needed something warm inside me.

Naughty, I know. It's just the way I'd started thinking.

Ten past seven and Dani (also known as "the late Dani") finally showed up. I met her on my doorstep.

'Let's get on with it,' I said in greeting.

'Like fuck,' she replied. 'Tonight's been cancelled. There are hurricane warnings and all sorts.'

'What, hurricane warnings!' I exclaimed.

'Yeah,' she said, elbowing her way inside past me, indicating an orange bag plastered with the name "Sainsbury's" in big white letters.

Call me intuitive, but I guessed that carrier held three bottles at least.

Maybe it held four.

'I thought we agreed on tomorrow . . .' I began.

'Thinking doesn't count when it comes to relationships,' said Dani, smoother than smooth. 'And we've been in a relationship forever, haven't we?'

I couldn't argue with that.

'I suppose you've eaten already?' my visitor went on.

'Yes, as it happens, I have.'

'Good. So have I. That leaves us free to have a drink, doesn't it?'

'Are you sure tonight's been cancelled?'

'I have it from my mum.' She chuckled, 'Okay, so maybe I influenced her in the decision, but take one look outside. We've a fortnight left, one evening off isn't going to make any difference. Not when those blues and reds do eff-all in the first place.'

Well, she was spot on there, okay.

Taking off my heavy-duty jacket, totally unsure where this was all going, I waved Dani into my lounge.

Well, into what passed to be my lounge.

'I hope you've brought pinot,' I said weakly.

'Babe I've got noir and grigio. Stick the white in your fridge and let's hit the red . . .'

*****

We never did get into the white. Two bottles of noir . . . shared equally . . . sufficed. Drinking it in what passed for my lounge we reminisced. And we lamented.

(Leastways Dani lamented. I just lamented the lack of two bottles of white . . . both consumed by me a day or so later, on my lonesome, tee-hee!)

'I wish you'd let on years ago,' she said, maybe halfway down her first glass. 'Just think of all the fun we could have had: all those sleepovers together and only one mutual jill.'

I frowned at that. Then I remembered. Late teens, shortly before uni, we'd had one final sleepover at my mum's. And we'd talked boys in great detail, up to the point where self-abuse was unavoidable.

Come to that it wasn't just one mutual jill; it was more like twenty.

And talking about boys! What am I like!

Right then I wished that historic sleepover had been different. I wished I'd done Dani while she did me and who cared if "boys" set us going in the first place.

My gob being what it was, I updated her with the news. She laughed and topped up our glasses.

'Mutual masturbation is quite low on the list tonight,' she assured me. 'I'm sure we can do better.'

'But our date is tomorrow . . .'

Her kiss . . . our first real kiss . . . shut me up. And it sent my senses reeling. I'm not into comparisons but it was as good as anything. And two more glasses of red only enhanced the experience.

Come to that, two more glasses of red only encouraged us to get naked.

I had, co-incidentally, seen Dani naked a million times before. We'd had swimming lessons together, school athletic sessions and after-school football, never mind three games lessons a week. Yes, I'd seen her bare body on a very regular basis.

And she'd seen mine just as often, naturally.

But I'd never seen her like this before.

Omigod, I'd thought Hev's nips were stupendous; aroused, Dani's were simply spectacular.

That's it as far as those comparisons I very recently denied are concerned. Let's just say I adore a lot about both of them . . . no make that I adore everything about both of them . . .

But the areolae on Dani were beyond adorable.

So was everything else about her.

How to explain having sex with a girl I'd known since we were five, sweetly innocent, without a single clue to the "meaning of life"?

Not that many adults can properly explain it. Best I've ever seen is that Python film, but don't let me get side-tracked . . .

Where was I? Oh yes, I was getting naked with my best friend, fortified by a bottle of noir each.

And Dani's nipples were bigger than thimbles.

It would have been rude not to kiss, nibble, lick and generally devour.

Whatever your opinion of me, I'd like to think I'm not rude.

Consequently I kissed, nibbled, licked and devoured as if I was starving.

Praise be, Dani showed every sign of devout appreciation.

Chapter Seven

Don't ask how we got into my bedroom but somehow we did. And Dani was getting all masterful. As if I cared. Hev, the world's most beautiful creature, was decidedly into sharing, therefore so was I.

In other words I'd inherited a certain mind-set.

Dani wanted first dibs and good luck to her. I'd take all she could give and catch up later.

Assuming that's what she wanted, of course. At that moment in time I didn't want to make an Ass out of U and Me.

(Excuse me for even mentioning that corny old phrase; I simply couldn't resist!)