Short and Sweeter Still

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Actually there, in my bed . . . call it another first . . . Dani went down on me.

And omigod, I loved every second. Adamantly blocking comparisons, I relished every lick, nibble and kiss.

How good was she!

Thirty-six hours of that would be perfect, given a scientist of suitable skill to lengthen our day.

Not that I didn't admire Dani's scientific skills. She was by no means a techie but she certainly knew which buttons to press.

Omigod, didn't she just!

Cumming like the Royal Scotsman, the Flying Scotsman . . . or maybe even the Orient Express . . .

Or maybe I'm living in my dad's old memories . . . maybe I'm doing the Worth Valley Railway.

Yes, think of that old film, starring Jenny Agutter and Bernard Cribbins . . . the one that proved once and forever that West Yorkshire is the best place on earth.

God's own county.

Not that I know anything about my dad cumming, I hasten to add! That's exclusively between him and my mum.

Where was I?

Oh yes. I was getting eaten by Dani and seriously enjoying her levels of experience. This wasn't just a second or third time; she'd obviously done this many times before.

And couldn't she do it well!

Rigorously adhering to my "no comparison" policy, I struggle to recount how good Dani was.

Let's say she brought me off like Vesuvius, Mount St Helens and Krakatoa, all together and multiplied ten times or more.

Gasping in air, I thanked her.

Gasping in air, she asked me what I wanted to do in return.

Omigod, the possible answers to that!

'We should have done this many years ago,' I said. 'So shut your gob and open your legs.'

She did.

And it was bliss.

*****

Want to know what we got up to? Go on then, let's give an outline, at least. Newly addicted to all-girl sixty-nine I kicked off with a bundle of that. Then, selecting from my woefully inferior toy collection (to Hev's, as everyone's collection is woefully inferior to Hev's), I used my favourite vibrator on her, and extensively at that. Trust me, I'd had rather extensive solo sessions before, but Dani got the real deal.

And didn't she enjoy it!

My language, as readers may have noted, is not impeccable, like Hev's can be under severe duress. But I can keep it more or less under control.

Not Dani, however. Get her excited and boundaries were exceeded. I don't know the Guinness Book of Records top score for expletives in less than ten seconds, but I'm convinced she routinely smashed it.

Maybe twenty times in a row.

Then I put my tongue on her.

Oh my, how sweet was that. Still rigorously avoiding comparisons, she tasted like honey, oozing like a river in Paradise.

I could have eaten her forever.

So I did.

No apologies about that; she tasted good, felt better than the very best and her moans and groans were out of this world.

Too right I kept on eating her. You would have as well, given half a chance.

*****

God knows how long later, when it was still dark (May in the UK, remember, so it could've been any time quite early) Dani threw me onto my back. Then she tribbed me like there was no tomorrow.

Pardon me, but I'd never tribbed before. Nowadays it's a common occurrence with Hev (and Dani, of course). Back then it was a revelation. If I hadn't already as good as given up guys, that was without any shadow of doubt, the absolute final straw.

Way I saw it girls fucked better with strap-ons than guys did with dicks; they knew better rhythms and how best to please a girl.

And tribbing was from another galaxy altogether. How sweet was that!

I could quite happily have given up all other forms of sex in favour of tribbing.

But why should I? I was young, free and with a mind of my own. And the events of the last few nights had opened my eyes wide.

Why limit myself? Why not put guys on the backburner and explore as many possibilities as I could?

*****

Didn't I explore possibilities with Dani! Making up for lost time didn't come into it . . . well not much. At least I don't think it did.

Allowed on top again, learning as I went, I tribbed her like a sex-crazed demon from Hell. She wailed and cried out for more and that's exactly what she got.

More and more . . . lots and lots more.

She got more in lashings and in the kindest way ever.

My only regret was not being able to pay her nips more close attention. Best I could do was to rub my own sad apologies on hers.

Not that I'm miniscule or anything; I'm just putting things in perspective. Hev has the best everything I am ever likely to see, but Dani's nips are something else.

And how lucky am I!

The two best lovers in the entire world!

And both of them mine!!

Yippee for me!

*****

'Tonight,' Dani murmured when we finally ceased grinding groins, the sun shining outside in-between regular showers of rain, 'please tell me we're still on for tonight.'

'I can't do Sunday,' I replied, conscious of Hev's rules of engagement, 'but tonight's fine by me.' Then, inspired by who knows what, I added, 'We can do this afternoon as well, if you want. And do we really need to go out? Can't we get by with takeaways?

'You mean we don't need to get up at all?'

'Not if you don't want. If that's alright by you.'

Dani's kiss was answer enough.

So that's what happened next.