Short Bath-time Fantasy

Story Info
A relaxing bath leads to a much needed climax.
1.1k words
4.45
15.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lean over and start to run water into the bath. Behind me, my two girls are playing, competing for my attention. I love them dearly, but I need some "me-time" and my bath is one of the last refuges afforded me in our house. I shout out to them that I am having a bath and instruct them not to kill each other (or anyone else) for the next hour or so. Then I push the door to and experience that slight tinge of relief when I hear the catch click.

The bath is filling nicely and I can see the steam rising already, fogging the window and the bathroom mirror. I pour in a bit of lavender bath oil and instantly the humid atmosphere is heavy with the relaxing scent of lavender. I unbutton my blouse and toss it into the washing basket. My skirt is next. I unzip it, ease it gently over my hips and let it fall to the floor. Stepping out of it, I bend down and pick it up and it follows the blouse into the laundry. I reach behind me and unclip my bra and breathe a sigh of relief as my heavy breasts escape, falling free of their prison.

Whilst my body is generally starting to relax in anticipation of the soak ahead, my nipples have stiffened -- the welcome release from their lacy confinement is enough to make them aroused -- excited to be free to the air. My breasts are my favourite part of my body. Large enough to be very noticeable, but not too large as to be uncomfortable. Despite nursing two children for many months, they have not completely sagged under their own weight. A nice bra helps to enhance their shape, but they stand defiant against gravity. I can feel the air caressing them and already pleasure signals are racing to my brain, crying out for more direct attention.

My bath is ready now and I lean over to turn off the taps. I pull my panties down and step out of them, admiring my newly shaved pussy. I have always been ambivalent about being clean shaven. Guys always like it -- it used to worry me that guys seem to like it so much -- like they were secretly looking for the 'young' look, but as I have aged, it bothers me less and now I am happy with or without my pubes. One thing I do enjoy about being 'fuzz-free' is the sensation of exposure and openness. There is no hiding -- all of me is on show to the elements.

Suddenly I am wishing that I had an audience. That there is a man -- maybe more than one -- standing in this room, watching me, drinking in every little crevice of my body. Staring at my tits and longing to suck on them -- to squeeze them, maybe even slap them a little. Gazing at my exposed pussy and longing to probe it with their fingers, tongues and cocks. I imagine them getting turned on as they stare at me -- their cocks getting harder and longer and thicker until they have no choice but to unzip their trousers and release them...

With the thought of multiple men wanking themselves as they stare lustfully at me, I step into the bath and luxuriate in the penetrating warmth as I slowly ease myself into the water. The water is almost unbearably hot -- a few degrees hotter and I would be at risk of scalding myself, but I feel no pain -- only deep, incredible pleasure. My pussy slowly submerges and as this most sensitive part of me comes into direct contact with the heat I gasp. The feeling is almost orgasmic, pain and pleasure wound up in one and focused intently on my most intimate region.

I breathe deeply for a few seconds before reclining back, easing my torso into the welcoming embrace of the lavender scented water. Finally, my breasts are submerged, and my nipples too feel that curious mix of pain and pleasure. I cannot help but put my now free hands to my tits -- rubbing and kneading them. I feel my hard, bullet like nipples in the palm of my hand and I grab them. I gently tweak them and roll them between my thumbs and forefingers. The pleasure is intense, and my body is crying out for more, so I gently tug on them -- stretching them away from my body, playing on the odd pain/pleasure sensation.

The sensations are making my pussy cry out for attention. I release my left tit and reach down. My fingers part my lips and home in on my throbbing clit. I start a gentle rubbing of it in time with the massaging motion I am giving to my breasts. My arousal is intense now and I once again lose myself in my fantasy. My observers are naked now, and openly masturbating themselves for all they are worth. There are three or four of them now -- faceless bodies rather than real people and they are standing around me vigorously pleasuring themselves as they watch me masturbate for them. I can feel a huge orgasm approaching and as I near my climax, I know that my audience is nearly there too.

My eyes are closed, but I see them clearly, I can see their stiff cocks start to twitch and shake, the heavy balls starting to contract and I know what is about to happen. I watch in my mind as all of their cocks erupt simultaneously and as they first few ropes splash on my chest and face, my own orgasm erupts.

Instinctively when I cum, I ease off my rubbing, but I know that if I can force myself to keep going, my pleasure will become incredibly painful for a few milliseconds before subsiding into pure bliss. I break through the pain wall and am rewarded with a shuddering climax that wracks my entire body from the hair follicles on my head to the far ends of my toes. I keep rubbing as if my life depended on it. I want this pleasure to last forever and for a moment it feels like it will, but then -- sadly it starts to subside and my actions slow down correspondingly.

I still feel the tingling sensation everywhere now -- amplified by the warmth of the bath, but now I am just lying there breathing heavily. My imagined audience has vanished; my face and torso are not a mess of ejaculated cum and part of the pleasure vanishes as I realise that there is something missing...