Husband Cannot Get Me Pregnant

Story Info
A Wife journey to interracial sex and Family balance.
1.1k words
4.17
7.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For years we tried, and discouragement effected our sex lives. He suggested natural insemination. Then asked me if I wanted a Black baby. I thought it was odd, so I asked why. He said it was because Black men were well endowed, and he wanted me to be satisfied sexually. That I deserved that much. I never thought about it. I wondered why he would use large sex toys. Now I know. I asked him if he wanted me to have sex with Black men. I had always suspected. He came back with, only if you want to. So, I told him, If We're being honest. I do think about it now.

At that time, I wasn't sure. I never been with a black man. So he showed me some Woman who want Black men trainer videos. OK. I get it now. I let him know that after watching those videos. I would watch them again when he wasn't home. I would use the sex toys he bought me and fantasize. To the point where it is an addiction and a curiosity that I wanted to happen. So now we have agreed to have a Black child. The journey to making that happen has started. I am now more than curious and highly anticipating.

My Husband took me to a sex clinic where they have Black men to impregnate women. So, I guess it is a win for us both.

We went to Jamaica and to a clinic that had a nude beach. There were alcoves with small groups of young Black men. Looking much larger than the videos. I think my knees went weak for a second. I asked my husband how many men you think I should have sex with. Again, he was It's up to you. As we walked, we stripped off our bathing suits. Everyone else was naked and there were some having sex on blankets and cots. As we walked past an alcove, there were 3 men who asked if we needed any help with anything.

All I could do was stare at the length and girth of their flaccid penis and wonder what they would look like engorged. (I would find out soon enough) My husband as cool as if he were ordering a cheeseburger said to them, My Wife wants a Black baby and will need sex with some Black men. The smiles lit up on their faces as they were accommodating in ushering us over to their mating area. She is beautiful they said to him. Are you sure your OK with this man? Yes, he said. She is small and petite. One guy said.

My husband assured him I can take 11-inch dildo and also swallow and deep throat it. Which created a glee in all of them. Let's get to it. The next thing I knew they were rubbing my whole body with oil and they were not shy about going between my legs. Surprising me at first, but I quickly adapted. Their hands were roaming freely, and it was intoxicating. As they lay me back on a small cushioned makeshift bed, I could feel my body trembling with anticipation. The men stroked themselves and were already getting hard. They parted my legs open and the man in front of me started to guide his huge thick long member across my vagina and over my stomach.

Then he gently opened me up with just the head and eased into me. Within minutes I had one in my mouth, one inside me and one in my hand. Am I your first black man he asked. Uh huh I panted back to him. As he easily thrust the entire length inside me, he watched as each stroke created a bulge in my stomach. Do you like it he asked. I heard myself answer, I love it. At the time I was already having an orgasm. Lustful ravaging, plundering orgasm. He looked over at my husband and said she is never going to be the same after this. (He was right) My Husband was smiling and said, you are going to have one hell of a camel toe. You love it I told him. Yeah, I do he said.

I never had the lustful kind of orgasms that I had that day. At 35 I missed out on so much. I want a Family. But I might as well enjoy the process. The 3 men emptied themselves inside me. I was pretty sure they had bred me with child. But I was wrong. They told my husband I was one of the best they have had. They loved that I could take all their length. They said many women cannot. I guess my husband's training was a good thing. Except I know I have changed. I loved being ravaged. I gave myself to these guys. I enjoy the lust and being used by them. There is an appeal to feeling like a BBC whore. The taboo, being totally dominated and plundered.

The multiple orgasms. My husband said he enjoyed watching me. He said he was going to let me go by myself as he thinks that sitting alone knowing I was being ravaged would also turn him on. and watching me walk thru the door afterwards. So the following weekend. I went to the beach alone. I saw the same 3 men. One guy told me that I would need lots of sperm to get pregnant. He asked if I wanted him to invite 2 more friends. (I knew I could do 5 ) So I said OK. It was as intense as the first time. I trembled again as if it were the first time. They all came inside me. Afterward two of them picked me up by my feet and held me upside down. They said all the cum inside me would cover over my cervix and uterus ensuring the swimmers would have an easy swim. They said every time I had an orgasm, my cervix sucked in sperm as well. I think they knew what they were doing. They were the Breeders after all.

A couple weeks later, I tested positive. Our Family is starting. I want 3 more children. I want a lot more breeding sex. My Husband is all for it. When I came home, exhausted and disheveled, His first words were. You look like you had fun. I told him it was amazing and that there were 5. His eyes got big, and he came to me and gave me a huge tongue filled kiss. Reaching down between my legs he asked. Did you save some for me? He was fully erect and ready. Of course, I did I said. and we fell into bed. Yes, I could still feel him, and the sex was still good. I knew he was excited thinking about what I was just doing. He came and then held me, and we fell asleep embracing each other.