All Comments on 'Short but Sweet Bi-Sexual Threesome'

by slowandeasy103a

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
BoytitsBoytitsabout 3 years ago

Sweet all *5* from me , it’s easy to imagine your any one of the three !

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

A whore and two dicks.

slowandeasy103aslowandeasy103aabout 3 years agoAuthor

26thNC, some of us like whores and dicks....Those who don't ougta' stick to reading Dr Seuss or Readers Digest cuz' Literotica kinda specializes in stories about whores and dicks....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A good job of telling the story from an observers point of view. For those who didn't like the subject matter of this story ...what part of the plot discription didn't you understand? If your fantasy is about sharing another man between you and your wife this is a super story for you? Being able to watch a long thick cock pulling the lips of her pussy out as he fills her has to be a basic thought of that fantasy and to be able to suck his cum and her juices after her pulls out is a must. The only thing missing is the husband also being ass fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like this story a 5 for sure. 26thNC might need to see a Shrink. He's been around writing and reading, thus knows about Literotica stories.

He seems to have a hard on for anything outside his narrow minded view-s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

26thNC might need to see a Shrink mentioned in comments. Well 26thNC has made many remarks in other Literotica which I have Read. While he has first amendment rights the rest of us need protection from this persons moronic demented thoughts and Tyrant verbalization and writings. 26thNC is probably a tiny WIMP trying to be Alpha male. I bet he is so moronic he doesn't even check His Comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Who is April?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous