Short Ch. 01 - The Club

Story Info
Short stories of my experiences on camera.
1.1k words
4.57
8.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julesteve
julesteve
1,503 Followers

I have always been an exhibitionist and have never shied from an adventure because I don't have the same sense of embarrassment as 'normal' people. I like being seen naked, up-skirts, caught or watched, having sex and watching others, so when desire and opportunity afford, I take full advantage. I've had public sex in parks, car parks and cinemas, sex in meeting rooms and offices, put on a strip show in person and over a webcam, had pictures taken and had sex with strangers, colleagues and friends, both male and female.

One of my earliest adventures was a threesome in a club when flirting had turned to light groping turned to sex with two friends that I had worked with. We were on a balcony overlooking the dance floor. Ben had dared me to go up there and stand by the railings, knowing the guys below would get an eyeful of panties up my tiny skirt, knowing I would love it. We'd been getting 'hands on' through the evening, Ben and Josh fondling and teasing my ass and breasts, I, in turn, brushing a hand over their obviously excited cocks or 'accidentally' bumping against them with my ass or brushing my breasts across an arm.

Ben pressed himself against my ass, bending me over the rail, and I pushed back, grinding against him. He whispered in my ear. "If I fingered you, they'd all see down there." Knowing I loved being watched. I pushed back against his semi and said. "What are you waiting for." Just as our other friend, Josh, got back with drinks.

"What's that?" Said Josh, not wanting to miss out. "Jules dared me to finger her." Ben lied. The rail gave me something to rest on and push back at Ben, but it also trapped me between them, Ben behind, Josh to my left and a wall to my right as Ben had picked the darkest corner of the balcony.

"Like this?" Asked Josh, and I gripped onto the rail for balance as he reached under my skirt, pulled my panties to one side and ran a finger along my pussy, making me squirm back against Ben's hard-on. His fingers trailed through my now wet folds, probing between them until the tip of his finger entered me, causing me to suck in a breath.

The pressure behind me released as Ben reached under my skirt and, in one swift movement, pulled my panties to my ankles, saying. "They were in the way," as he reached a hand between my legs and pressed his thumb to my pussy, sliding it in as he used his fingers to stroke my folds and clit. Josh had retrieved my panties, lifting each of my feet for me to step out of them. He smiled at me as he dropped them off the balcony, hitting a guy who looked up confused and then saw my bare pussy being fingered. Josh put his fingers to his lips, and the guy winked, perhaps thinking it was his own private show. I was past caring about that as Ben was fucking me with his thumb like a tiny, chubby penis, his fingers rubbing against my clit, until I orgasmed, sucking a breath in and gripping the balcony rail with whitened knuckles as I pushed back on his hand, soaking it.

The downstairs voyeur gave a subtle thumbs up, and a tiny thrill of excitement ran through me, knowing he'd been watching.

Without giving me time to catch my breath, Ben hitched my skirt over my hips and lower back, leaving me exposed as I pushed back onto his hard-on, trying not to cry out as Josh reached under my skirt and teased my still, very sensitive clit. Ben unzipped himself and fumbled for a second, putting on a condom. I felt his cock between my cheeks briefly before he angled it right and pressed the head to my pussy. He held me, not quite all the way in, and pointed to a corner of the room.

As I looked up to where he had indicated, he slammed forward, taking me by surprise, making me gasp loudly, grinding against my cheeks, and whispering, "This is what CCTV was invented for." I saw a tiny blinking light in the corner of the room.

Risky, public sex is hot because of the danger of being caught, but now, with Ben pointing out the camera, I knew somebody would see us at some point. It made it even hotter, as if being fingered pantiless and having sex against a balcony rail over a packed dance floor wasn't risky enough.

Ben fucked me with short, hard strokes, holding onto my hips for purchase, pulling me back onto him until I felt him stiffen and grunt, and with a few more strokes, pull out, holding onto the condom.

Josh immediately swapped places with Ben, having prepared by rolling on a condom as Ben finished. He held the railings on either side of me to brace himself so that we were fucking standing rather than me being bent forward over the balcony. His first thrust was so hard that it pushed me up on my toes and almost caused me to overbalance. Holding onto the rail allowed him to fuck me harder, as with each stroke, he pulled on them, plunging inside me with so much force there was an audible slap, only covered by the throbbing beat of the music. Ben pressed his fingers to my clit so that each of Josh's thrusts was met with a jolt of pleasure that tipped me over the edge and had me soaking his cock in my juices.

My head was swimming from the music, the alcohol and the pleasure. It was all I could do not to cry out as, with one last push, Josh buried himself deep in my pussy, and I felt his cock throb as he filled the condom. I squeezed my pussy on him and swayed my hips until he finally pulled out, panting.

I stood back breathless and finished my drink in one go, looking at the crowd below. Panties guy and another, who had been standing watching, gave a thumbs up, then held up his phone. I thought he indicated he wanted my number, but then he held it to his face like an old-fashioned camera, and I knew what he meant. He'd taken some pictures of us fucking, maybe video. I just waved and gave him a thumbs-up. At least he'd be going home with wanking material, if not a girl.

Satisfied and happy, the three of us go our separate ways, and as my taxi pulls up, I turn and lift my skirt in a final wave goodbye to the guys, wondering who will see the CCTV on the way home.

julesteve
julesteve
1,503 Followers