Short Ch. 06 - Passage Way

Story Info
Short stories of being caught on camera.
1.1k words
4.65
2.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julesteve
julesteve
1,488 Followers

Plenty of photos have been taken of me since digital cameras and phones made it easy, topless, half-naked, fully naked, having sex, masturbating, indoors and out, with friends and strangers.

One night I was having after-work drinks with the people I was working with. I'm self-employed, and my consultancy work takes me all over the country, so I'm never in one place for long. I was half listening to the conversation, which had turned flirtatious and 'naughty' as the drink flowed, the staff discussing the most daring situation they had had sex. Hotel balconies, the beach after dark, in the car, all things I have done but not the most risky. A guy out of my department, Kev, had been friendly the past month, charming, funny, nice looking and trim, we'd been on these after-work drinks a few times, and I'd come close to initiating fun with him a couple of times, the situation never quite right.

There was a lull in the conversation. I realised I'd been asked a question, missing it as I was half listening to another exchange. Stacy, my assistant, repeated the question. "Is there somewhere risky you've had sex?" I can tell she's not expecting an answer, as in work, I am professional and aloof, just concentrating on fulfilling my obligations, but then they don't know the real me.

I smile. "Where to start? I've probably had sex in all those places you've mentioned. The most risky, I'd say, was losing my virginity three times in the library." Stacy looked puzzled. "How can you lose your virginity three times?" Again I smiled, "Orally the first encounter, vagina the second and anally the third."

Some staff looked shocked, not expecting me to reply, let alone confess such a thing. Kev almost spat his drink out and gave me a quizzical look. I continued, "I've jogged naked in the park, had sex there and in numerous offices from private to open plan. Stairwells, warehouses, pubs, clubs, and I was once fingered to orgasm in a church during a very boring wedding...well, boring until the fingering." Stacy stammered. "I'd have never thought it." Kev smiled cheekily, "Any proof of your activities?" I addressed Stacy first. "I'm an exhibitionist, so risky sex, as you call it, is exciting and normal to me. I like sex, have a healthy sex drive and like to have fun."

Turning to Kev, I said. "There's photographic proof of some occasions." Adding cheekily. "Remind me to show you a few." Stacy was stunned. "I've never posed for a photo. What if someone saw it?" I shocked her again, replying. "What's the point of them if they're not seen?"

I left them talking and went to the bar. Kev followed and stood close behind me. "If I'd known you were such a naughty girl, I might have made a move. I mean, fingered in church?" I reached back and ran my fingers over the front of his jeans. "What's wrong with fingering?" I took his hand and guided it up the hem of my skirt to my panties, pressing his fingers to me. He stood closer and whispered in my ear, "Here?" In answer, I pushed my hips back, grinding against his crotch. His fingers pushed past the leg of my panties and stroked my damp pussy.

There wasn't much room at the crowded bar, just enough for him to tickle his fingers back and forth through my folds. I leant back into him and said. "Do you want to go outside and fuck?"

He reached up and cupped my breast. The barman saw and was about to say something when I winked and undid several buttons on my blouse, allowing Kev to reach in, ease my breast out of my half-cut bra and pinch one of my erect nipples, the material of my blouse parting to give the barman a glimpse. Having the barman watch as Kev played with my breast, my skirt up by my thigh with his fingers stroking me, was as exciting, but I wanted more. Grabbing Kev's hand, I pulled him away to a side door. Leaving the pub, I led him to a passageway between the pub and private houses, despite being covered by ever-present CCTV. It was quiet and dark, on the opposite side of the car park and main entrance.

Kev grins like an idiot. "I've always wanted to...?" I cut him off by unzipping his trousers and bending over. I flip my skirt up, exposing my panties, hands flat on the wall, and my ass pushed out. He gets the message to shut up and pulls down my panties so that the waistband is tight against the back of my thighs, my ass and pussy exposed just enough to give him room to push his cock against me, rubbing the end over my pussy, spreading the damp before easing into me.

I stretch my hands out for balance; head dropped forward as he grips my hips and pounds at me. I know this will be quick, but my breath comes in short bursts, and soon I feel my legs tremble as my pussy convulses and grips his cock. The wetness of my orgasm spurs him on to fuck me harder. He grabs my hips while he fucks to pull me onto him, and I can feel that he is just fucking with his dick through his flies and wonder if there will be a wet patch where he's squashed himself against my pussy.

He suddenly grunts, his fingers digging almost painfully into my hips as he goes rigid and cums deep in my pussy, his cock throbbing and pulsing with each spurt. I push my hips back, grinding at him until he finally pulls free, tucks himself away and zips up his flies.

I stay as I am, legs apart, ass pushed out, as another naughty idea comes to me, and I look over my shoulder and say huskily. "Take a photo." He fumbles to retrieve his phone, and the passageway is briefly lit up as he takes a photo from the side of me leaning against the wall, panties pulled down.

"I meant something more explicit." It takes him a second, and he walks behind me as I arch my back, presenting myself. Again the ally lights up.

I say, "One more." Reaching back to pull my cheeks apart, feeling our mingled juices drip from me as the passageway becomes daylight again.

While I pull up my panties, he accesses the photos, shows them to me, and there I am. The first photo is from the side, bent over, panties down and skirt up. The following two are more explicit, all of me exposed, dripping wet. They're amazingly sexy. I take the phone from him and email them to myself, then give it back saying. "I'm going to clean up in the ladies. Why don't you show that first one to Stacy?"

And with a smile, I walked away, knowing that shortly my colleagues would see me in a much different way.

julesteve
julesteve
1,488 Followers