Short: Nudist Resort Dirty Talk

Story Info
Jess' dirty talk about the big cocks vs my smaller cock.
4.1k words
4.46
29.6k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have never written a story in this style before, so this should be interesting. I typically write in the first person because I am recounting true past events. As I started to write the story of this portion of our nudist resort trip, I kept getting drawn into the memory of Jess' voice talking to me. After spending quite a bit of time writing the story in the first person, I decided to try this style.

FYI, this is a cock size comparison/teasing/light SPH story. Cock size fetish played a big role in our relationship. There was plenty of this activity during our River Maya trip to a nudist resort that I featured in my last story, "Short: Jess Teases People at the Nudist Resort." If this topic is not for you, not your thing, or whatever, then it is time to hit the back button and find that perfect story that interests you. For the rest of you who do enjoy this type of fetish, enjoy.

The story mentioned above about the same trip focused on Jess' exhibitionist side and her teasing. This side of the story recounts the fun of our dirty bedroom talk that was happening at the same time. While Jess and I were getting off on exposing her pussy and teasing those that wanted to look, we were also getting off on checking out a few of the guys who had big cocks. You see, Jess is obsessed with big cocks, and it is her favorite fantasy. At the time of this vacation, she and I both fully embraced this obsession, and had already had two threesomes with our friend John, who has a huge cock.

In the early stages of our relationship, I discovered that Jess is truly obsessed with large cocks. Not just turned on by, but literally obsessed. In our exploration of this topic, Jess told me that she always thought she was a freak for feeling the way she did. However, once we started talking openly about it, she was happy to finally be able to talk to someone without feeling like a weirdo. Although I am heterosexual and have never had a male sexual encounter, I have always been obsessed with cock size. I am fascinated by and envious of those men with much larger endowments than I have. I am also very turned on by large cocks, and greatly enjoy the idea of one pleasuring Jess, giving her what I cannot.

In the world of averages, my dick is actually not small. Statistically speaking, I am right there in the average range in length, and just above average in girth. I am a big guy who is physically fit. I stand 6'5" tall and weigh 230lbs. I am also quite attractive, professionally very successful, and I carry myself confidently. I was a bit insecure about my lack of size when I was younger, although it never held me back from pursuing women. If I am being honest, I never got any complaints about my size and was considered a very good lover. I was a bit of a man whore in my early 20s, and while my lack of size was always in the back of my head, I never let it hold me back.

Since Jess and I have become so open when talking about cock size and the fact that I am not big, she eventually admitted that after the first time we had sex, she told her best friend that I had a small dick. While Jess loved having sex with me and was very satisfied, there was still that craving inside her for a big cock. Still, she didn't know how to embrace it and kept it a secret from me until we started exploring it. Once we let the genie out of the bottle, her craving became a full-on obsession. Much of that is due to my encouragement of her to fully embrace those desires and to be confident in the fact that it turns me on just as much as it does her. We both enjoy talking about it, and I really do love the fact that she wants a cock bigger than mine to satisfy her. If you want to understand more about how we got to this point, go back and read the first three-part series I wrote, which explains everything in detail.

Ok, a bit about Jess to set the scenery and then move on with the story. At the time of this story, Jess was 22 years old, 5'6" tall, had long blond hair, dark eyes, full, firm, round C-Cup breasts, a nice long slim torso, flat fit stomach, long legs, a perfect ass, and a gorgeous small, tight, bald, pussy with beautiful little lips. To top off, she also has a killer, almost innocent smile. Jess knew she was hot and sexy, but not in a conceited put-off kind of way. She had a self-deprecating sense of humor that helped offset her looks and put most people at ease.

The cherry on the sundae is that Jess also had a small hoop piercing in her clitoral hood. Jess has what is called a tulip-style pussy (Google it). It's named for how the labia minora resemble a tulip about to bloom. With the tulip shape, her labia minora is slightly visible between the labia majora all the way down her slit. Her labia minora are small and do not hang as in a curtain-shaped pussy. The point is, her hoop piercing sits perfectly on top of her hood, hanging just to where her clit peeks out. Her clitoris is not large, but it is still barely hidden by her hood, and when she gets excited her clit peeks out from beneath her hood and can be seen. Her small hood allows her ring to rub up against her clit, which Jess loves. Her piercing is this little surprise gem hiding under her panties that in the real world nobody would suspect would be there. It has an almost taboo feeling surrounding it. When at a nudist resort, her little ring draws people's eyes to her pussy more than they normally would. Which is so hot to me.

As I said this story is mostly SPH/comparison/teasing, so if that is not for you, you probably want to move on and read something else. This is a summation of several sex sessions during this trip, most of which she was either giving me a hand job, stroking my cock, or we were fucking.

I had fun teasing Damian today. I loved laying on my stomach like that with my feet in the air and my knees spread wide, letting he and Charlie stare at my pussy from behind. You know, I was arching my back just a little bit too, so they had a nice clear view of my little pussy lips and asshole. Yes, baby, I know you liked that too. I was doing it to turn you on as much as I was. I could see your dick start to get hard just as they walked up. Then when I flipped over, Damian never took his eyes off me. He just kept staring at my body, and I think he knew I was staring at his big cock too.

What do I like about his cock? Hmm, well, I like how long his cock is. He was standing at the edge of our bed, and the head of his cock was rubbing on the bed. I wonder if he knew how much I liked looking at his long cock while he was standing there. He probably thinks I want to fuck him because his cock is so much bigger than yours. Ooh, your dick just got harder in my hand when I said that. I know you like what I desire, big cocks like his. I was checking it out and thinking that he must love that his cock is so much bigger than yours and Charlie's. He probably thinks he can satisfy me better because his cock is so much longer and even fatter than yours.

No, I wasn't embarrassed because your dick is small, but I do sometimes get a little embarrassed for you. I sometimes wonder if you get a bit self-conscious when standing around someone like Damian because he is so much bigger than you. I think he looks so big because he is so much shorter than you, and yours looks even smaller because you are so tall. I wonder what the other women were thinking, looking at you guys standing next to each other? I wonder if they're surprised that you're not bigger than you are?

Yes, darling, I do wish it was bigger. I love fucking your dick and I love how hard it gets and how good you fuck me, but I do wish it was bigger and it filled my pussy more.

Yes, Damian's is much bigger, but when I fantasize about you having a bigger dick, I don't imagine it looking like Damian's. His is really long, but I fantasize that yours is much thicker than his too. You know how much I like that fully stretched feeling that a really fat cock gives me.

Yes, maybe like John's cock. That would be fun if your cock was that big, and to have you laying out in our Cabana next to me today. All the women would see your big fat cock laying against your leg. My pussy would be so wet if your cock was that big. I would want to show it off for sure and make all the women jealous of my man's big cock.

No darling, your dick does not lay down against your leg. I think it's funny when you pull on it, trying to keep it stretched out. I know you like it when cocks hang down, but your dick likes to pull back up when it's soft. Yes, I know you wish it would hang longer. I'd like that too. Maybe if it was longer, it would hang down more.

Yes, even when it is more stretched out, it doesn't look big, but at least it looks a little bigger than when it's fully soft. It still looks small, of course, but people can see that you do have some length and some girth to work with when it's not completely soft. I do love how hard your dick gets when I talk about how small it looks. You like when I call it small, don't you?

Yeah, I know you like that. It's ok, I don't mind calling it small, and I love that you aren't intimidated by that.

Yes, I think Damian wonders how you satisfy me. I think when we walk around this place, most people who check us out probably wonder about that. You know what I really liked, walking to the bar with Damian while you were in the ocean. It was fun walking next to him with his big cock flopping around.

Yea, I liked watching to see if people were checking us out, and I especially was watching to see if the women were checking out his big cock. It was turning me on walking alongside him, imagining that people thought that we were together and that he fucks me with that big cock every night. Or maybe some of them who had seen you and I together thought we were swapping partners and he was soon going to be tearing up my tight pussy with his big cock.

No, he didn't get hard at all. Still, his cock is so long it would bounce off his leg as he walked and sometimes I could hear the noise it made when it hit his leg. I really like how long it hangs down when he is soft so everyone can see how big he is. I don't know; it just made my pussy wet thinking that people thought he put that whole big cock all the way up inside my pussy.

No, your dick doesn't bounce around when you walk. I wish it did, but it doesn't. It's so hot when the guy's cock is big and it bounces around like that.

Ok, yes, I'll slow down. I don't want you to cum yet, either. My pussy is getting so wet I think I want you to put the Big Guy in me again. All this talk about Damian's big cock is making me want to feel stretched right now.

Yes, grab it! I want it from behind, though. Here, let get on my tummy. Give me that pillow, yeah, I want my ass up in the air a little. Ok, now work that big fat cock into my tight little pussy. Oh yes, watch it split my little lips open. Imagine it's Damian's big cock fucking me.

Oh yes, right there. Just like that. I love when you tease me with its big head. Just like that, rub it up and down my slit and get my juices all over it. Ok, now go slow. My pussy is still a little sore from earlier. Oh gosh, yes, like that. Mmm, that feels good. Do you like that? Do you like watching that big fat cock spread my tight pussy?

Yes, I think Damian is probably fantasizing about fucking me right now. Does that turn you on? Does that make your dick hard? Him fantasizing about sliding his long hard cock into my tight pussy?

Come closer so I can feel your dick in my hand. You are so hard, and your balls are so tight right now. They feel so small. I bet Damian's big balls are full of cum, and he wants me to grab them while he shoots his big load deep into my pussy.

Oh god, yes, like that, nice and deep. Grind it deep into my pussy like Damian would fuck me. Yes, just like that. Mmm, hold it there. I want to grind against it. Oh gosh, I'm going to cum soon. I love how his big cock can bottom out in my pussy. I miss that feeling so deep in my pussy. Oh gosh yes, I'm going to... I'm going to.... I'm cumming! Baby, I'm cumming so good! Oh! Oh yes, so good!

Ok, I think I have my breath back. Now it's your turn, here, let me get down here between your legs. Let me see that little guy. Oh, he got a little soft. Watching that big hard cock going in and out of my pussy didn't turn you on? I thought watching my pussy spread around a big cock was what you like to see? That's no excuse; you tell me all the time how hard it makes you see the Big Guy stretch my little pussy out. I think someone doesn't like it when a big cock fucks my pussy after all.

Oh, there we go. You do like it when I talk about a big cock in my pussy after all. He is getting hard again. That's more like it.

Sit up some. I want you to watch me stroke your dick. I want you to watch my hands as I play with your dick and your balls. That's better. Now, look how my hand wraps around your dick and my fingers can touch. That means it's not very thick. When I grab a cock, I want it to fill my hand up completely so my fingers can't touch. Feeling a big hard cock like that makes my pussy wet just thinking about how it would stretch me out. I wonder if Damian's bock would fully fill my hand when he is hard.

Yes, baby, I do wish your cock was that fat. I tell you all the time how I wish it was bigger, but I know you like to hear me remind you that it's not very big. You like hearing how I love big cock, it makes your small dick so hard when I tell you it's not big enough and that I want more. You know it's also not long enough too. I like it so much deeper than this. You can't reach where the big cocks reach in my pussy. Look how when I hold your dick in my fist we can only see your head sticking out. I bet if I wrapped my hands around Damian's long hard dick I could put both hands around it and his head would still stick out.

I can try but you know I can't fit two hands on your dick. See, look how my hand covers the whole shaft and just your head is sticking out. You know you're not long enough for me to stroke it with two hands like that. I need a big cock to be able to work it with two hands. I wish your cock was big and strong like that so I could see it fill both of my hands. Oh yes, that's it, cum for me, baby. Shoot your load for me. I knew that would put you over the edge.

The next afternoon the conversation continued:

Mmm, you're already so hard. I hope you can last longer this time. Here give me that oil. Let's lube your guy up real nice. I just love rubbing oil all over your dick and balls. Yes, that's it. Get real hard for me.

I thought it was fun that we went over to the beach by Dawn and Damian today. The cabana was getting a little boring. You know, when we first walked over there I liked that they were laying down and we were standing in front of them. I felt like Damian was looking right up into my pussy and at my tits. Not one time did he look at my face. I reached down and pulled on my ring a little and he watched me play with it. I knew you saw me do that. Did you like how I adjusted and let my legs spread a little more while I stood there? Yes, I did that on purpose so he could see my pussy lips better. You know how I love when people see my pussy. I was getting turned on, letting him look at it while I stole glances of his long cock.

Ooh, I just felt your dick twitch. You liked me checking out his long dick, didn't you? Teasing him with my pussy while I looked at his long dick, all while his wife was right there talking to us. Did you like checking out her big tits? She has a very nice pussy, too, but she wasn't giving you as good a look as I was giving Damian, was she?

I don't know if she was checking your dick out at all. I mean, I'm sure she must have looked at it at least once, but she definitely wasn't checking it out. Yes, baby, I'm sure she thought it was small. I mean, let's be honest, compared to her husband, you are very small.

Yes, I liked teasing Damian when we were playing volleyball. It was fun when I was in the front row, and you guys were in the back. I liked bending over, sticking my ass and pussy out at you guys. I knew you would like that I was intentionally arching my back and sticking my pussy out at you guys behind me. I knew you were enjoying it, and I was hoping Damian was too. I wanted to see his big cock get hard. Yes, it would be fun to see him play volleyball with his long cock fully hard. I wonder if he fantasized about coming up behind me and ramming it into my tight pussy?

Yes, I think his is longer soft than yours is hard. Yesterday he was standing where I could see him from the side, and I thought that very thing to myself. I wondered if Dawn does comparisons like that too, but she probably has no reason to since her husband has the longest dick here. Maybe she wonders how big you get when you're hard. Yes, I'll slow down. I don't want you to cum yet, either. Lightly rub them like this? They are so tight right now. Yes, they feel small right now and really compact. I wonder how tight Damian's balls get when he is excited?

I liked watching you guys play volleyball while I was sitting with Dawn. I said to her that it was funny watching the cocks bounce around while you guys were playing. She said to me, "You'd think that would hurt having your balls and cock flopping all over the place." I told her that not all the guys have that problem. She laughed and said that it's like women with small tits don't have to worry about their boobs bouncing around.

Then we started comparing the guys playing. We pointed out whose cock bounced around a lot. Yes, of course, it was only the guys with the bigger cocks. No, we didn't point yours out, darling. I think she liked that guy with the bandana's cock the most. He's not as long as Damian, but he is thicker. Dawn pointed him out and said, "That fat one flops around a lot." I told her I liked that, and then I said, "Oh boy!" when Damian ran for the ball because his cock was flopping everywhere. WE looked at each other and we both started laughing really hard because it looked so funny. I said to her, "That big thing is flopping everywhere!" She laughed and said it looked ridiculous, and that the guys should put shorts on when playing.

I really wanted to find a reason to walk with him to the bar again today. I liked walking with him with his big cock bouncing on his leg as he walked beside me. It was like I was showing him off. I really want to see him hard. Tomorrow's our last day, so I think I'll just keep joking with Dawn and see where it gets us. I want to ask her about his foreskin. I want to know what his head looks like. I don't know why, but that turns me on thinking about him getting hard and his head popping out. I'm not sure if it'll be big, but it's probably not small, considering how long his cock is. I mean, I'm wondering if his head is just a little wider than the shaft like yours or if it's even fatter than his shaft. You know me, I like to think about these things, and to imagine what it would feel like in my hands or going in and out of my pussy. I know you like that too, and I can feel your balls getting even tighter.

Yes, I can brush up against him tomorrow to tease him some. Do you want to watch me do that? Come behind him and let my nipples brush across his back? I can find reasons to be next to him, too. Maybe we can go to the swim-up bar and I can "accidentally" touch his cock with my hand and see what happens. Would you like that? What if he wants to fuck me with that big cock? Will you let him? Oh, I knew you would. That really makes me wet thinking about his big cock all the way in my hot little pussy. Because he would go so deep, and he'd fill me up completely, the way I love so much.

Yes, Baby, I know you love to hear me tell you how much better I like big cocks. It's true, Baby, that is what I like. Your dick gets so hard, and I feel your love when you fuck me, and I love you so much. But I just wish it was big, and fat, and long, so it could really stretch my pussy out. I love it when it hurts some when I'm getting fucked. How much bigger do I wish it was? Hmm, I think at least two inches longer. Maybe three, and twice as fat would be nice. I'd make your balls bigger too, so I couldn't grab them so easily. Like John's balls. Yes, that is big. I like that. Then you'd have to push so hard to get your fat cock into my tight pussy, and it would hurt when you fucked me hard and fast. Oh gosh, I want that so badly. I want a big cock in my pussy to satisfy me. Yes, baby, now, I want to taste you, mmm, that's it! Cum in my mouth!

12