All Comments on 'Short: Nudist Resort Dirty Talk'

by 17yearsofsex

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the subject matter, but please take the time to learn how to write dialog, using quotation marks. Your story, while erotic, was very distracting without the dialog being identified. Thanks.

17yearsofsex17yearsofsexover 1 year agoAuthor

For the anonymous comment above, this was a new style for me. The intent was that everything after the background and then Jess starts to talk is supposed to be all her talking. There is no dialog or breaks in the dialog. It's just her talking to me. When I wrote it I italicized that entire portion of her talking but there is no text formatting options when you post. I guess I could have either stated that it was all her talking or used some quotes but I thought it was more obvious than apparently it is. Due to the style attempt, I intentionally omitted the quotes. I do appreciate the feedback but if you get a chance, read my other stories. You will see that I clearly understand how to write dialog.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please continue with more Jess stories soon. Favorite story was Jess teasing Mike each day in the morning!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Perfect! Please write more Jess exhibitionism stories!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Please post more Jess exhibitionism stories!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story and series! Wish there were more Jess stories!

tonyslittledicktonyslittledick5 months ago

Oh! How I wish my wife would tease me like this! I so want her to feel a big cock in her pussy for the first time in her life! It would be a thrill, seeing the expression on her face as he goes deeper han I ever could. Wonder if she would llow him to cum inside her?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please write more chapters of your beautiful wife Jess!

ronibarretronibarret5 months ago

Now this is one hell of a story! SPH can be so enthralling! I am average and do indeed enjoy the visuals of long, fat cocks. My best friend and I measured ourselves growing up. I stopped growing and six and a half inches while he kept growing to over eleven inches. And thick as a beer bottle. Watching him fuck one of my girlfriends back in college was an incredible thrill, especially when she took on my challenge of taking my friend's schlong between her cheeks. We ended up DPing her and she took every inch of him up her ass. Absolutely unforgettable.

Keep up the great writing. You are definitely different than others on this site! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP!

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

I remember the first time a girl to me she was used to bigger i realised i was smaller than a lot of guys. I asked her to show me using her fingers along my cock what size she was used to and she showed me that i was somewhere between 2 to 3 inches shorter and i was thinner girth. She complimented me though on my oral skills which was better than her ex bf. It also turned out in another conversation that both my balls were only the size of one of is and he was a bigger cummer than me. Over time i found myself turned on by her stories about sex with other guys and provided her with more oral orgasms than penetrative. She was perfect with long legs tiny inner labia and perfect bcup breasts. She kept herself shaved and we decided both of us were going to get genital piercings i got a prince albert and she got a bcr that had a large ball that sat on her clit perfectly. She looked so hot naked and even in a swimsuit her piercing showed. I convinced her to go pantyless sometimes when we went out and after a few drinks id discreetly touch her under her short skirt and rub her piercing against her clit and get her turned on then try exposing her pierced sex to strangers. She got to enjoy this and would tell me she loved the look on somones face when they saw her sex and her piercing. I asked her about going on holiday and going to a nude beach and showing her naked she was up for it. Cutting it short she loved it and loved seeing the big cocks on show. That holiday i watched her enjoy being penetrated by a penis like her ex bf had but also had a prince albert piercing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user17yearsofsex@17yearsofsex
I have been a Literotica reader for as long as I can remember. Created this profile to tell the stories of Jess and my sexual life together. All of my Jess stories are real events that happened. Some of them are actual dialog from emails and text messages. Some are my recollec...