Short People Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kent100
Kent100
1,010 Followers

He tensed and started to shoot rope after rope of hot cum all over my face. The first shot hit my forehead and drooled down settling in one of my eyelashes. The next shot hit me right in the same eye and just clung there in my eyelash, followed by a huge stream that sprayed across my forehead to my chin. He blew his fourth shot on my other eye and after that I lost count cause I couldn't even see.

"Drench the wench," Danny laughed while watching.

I opened my mouth and gave him a target which he hit with at least 4 or 5 more shots. It tasted like coconut milk and just pushed me over the edge as my ass completely freaked out.

Starr didn't let up as I started to cum again. She even grabbed my little cock and jerked it as fast as she could as she punched her fist in and out of my ass. It was too intense for me as she gave my ass no mercy. She abused my little ring of muscle until I quit spurting and collapsed on the table with my face drenched in cum. That's when I passed out.

I awoke in a bed and the clock on the table said it was 10:30AM. My body ached. All my muscles hurt, my arms and legs and especially my ass. My flight was at 3PM and I was worrying about making it. Would they let me go now?

Still a little wobbly and inebriated, I crawled out of bed and stumbled to the bathroom. I sat down to pee as I was too tired to stand. Somebody had cleaned me up and dressed me in sexy lingerie. Panties, a bra and hose. My make up had been redone and expertly re-applied. I had to get out of here.

Starr came into the bathroom and saw me sitting taking a piss.

"Awwwww...how nice...you learn quick, good girls always sit to do their business. How are you feeling sweetie?" she sincerely asked.

"I need to leave, I have a plane to catch, I'm sorry for all my rude comments at the bar, I sincerely apologize, can I please leave now?" I answered almost pleadingly.

"Don't fret baby girl, your flight is not til 3PM. You have plenty of time. I will drop you off at the airport at 2PM. We left a message with the front desk of your hotel to tell your friend that you will meet him at the airport terminal," she informed me.

"Come on, you still have one little chore to do," as she drug me back to bed.

As Starr stood in front of me and got undressed, I realized how beautiful she really was. I felt like maybe I was in love with her and would willingly followed her anywhere. We got into bed and she gave me the most passionate kiss ever. My lipsticked lips melted into hers. I became putty in her arms as we tenderly kissed. She laid on her back and said, "Suck me baby girl, show me you love me."

I crawled between her legs and willingly took her beautiful, semi engorged cock into my mouth ever so gently. I passionately worshiped her hardening big cock into my mouth and lovingly sucked her. I suckled her fat hairless balls so gently and lovingly. I was never so happy in my life. I just wanted to please her forever. Once her cock was completely hard, she flipped me over on my back and got between my legs.

"You have been fucked all night and all morning, now we are going to make love, do you understand the difference?" she asked me.

I nodded compliantly.

My cock was rock hard as she pulled my knees up to my shoulders, exposing my swollen and very tender asshole. She scooched in close and pressed her cock to my ass hole. I was very sore and sensitive there. She entered me slowly and again I was in heaven. Steadily and methodically she filled me up, never rushing or forcing it. Tenderly she bottomed out and gently fucked me passionately.

It felt so good, not only the way she made my body feel, but I received great pride in knowing she found me attractive as a woman. I never wanted this to end. I knew I was in love with Starr and this new life style she had shown me.

She made love to me for at least 30 minutes, so good, so slow, so passionately, kissing me over and over as she gently edged my hard straining cock with her soft hands. I was back in heaven. As she started to speed up, I started to tremble, getting that feeling in my ass again that I was ready to cum. She sensed I was close and really started fucking me harder..

Then she surprised and shocked me when she said, "I love you baby girl, you will always be welcome in my life."

When she said that, we both came together. I spurted on my stomach as she spurted up my ass. We laid in each others arms til I accidentally dozed off.

Starr awoke me at 11:30, still plenty of time before my flight.

"We need to get you on the road. Your flight is at 3PM and you need to get there an hour earlier fro check in. Here is your driver's license and your flight ticket. My friends at the hotel got it out of your luggage. Lets get you dressed baby girl," she ordered.

"Where are my clothes?" I asked her.

"Well, now that's a little bit of a problem, we threw them away, but don't worry, I have something that will fit you," she said with a mischievous smile quickly looking away from.

Out of her dresser she pulled out a plaid "Catholic" girl's short skirt, a white button down short sleeved shirt and some 3" black high heels. She laid them on the bed and I looked at her in disbelief.

"Starr, I can't wear that, please don't make me do this, Gary will see me on the plane, please don't do this to me," I said as I started to cry.

"Don't cry baby girl, every thing will be all right," she assured me. "Now go shower real quick and I will re-do your make up and pick you out a nice wig."

Sensing I was falling apart as I sobbed, she hugged me and said, "Your flight is unassigned seating, you don't have to sit next to him. He won't even know it's you on the plane unless you tell him."

I stumbled into the shower, afraid of what the immediate future held if Gary saw me on the plane. I had no other choice and resigned myself to whatever happens...happens.

Starr was waiting at her make up table and got me seated. She did such a fantastic job on my make up that I didn't even recognize myself. I was really gorgeous and I secretly loved the skirt and the way my legs looked. Maybe I could pull this off. She adjusted my wig, put on a different pair of earrings, gave me some cosmetic jewelry, a necklace and a bracelet and had me stand in front of her full length mirror.

I was absolutely smoking hot. Totally passable and best of all, didn't even look a bit like myself.

"Come on baby girl, it's 1:15, we need to get a move on," she said as she swatted my ass.

"You have you driver's license and your ticket, that's all I'm giving you. If they say anything about your license picture as a man, tell them loudly and proudly that you are dressed in drag. It happens all the time in New Orleans, so not a problem. My friends at the hotel, got your home address from your registration. I am mailing you your credit card and the $233 you had in your wallet along with your luggage. Trust me on that, you will get them," she instructed me.

I almost started crying again, partially that I was scared and partially that I was leaving her. When she noticed she hugged me and said, "Don't cry sweetie, we don't have time to re-do your make up."

On the drive to the airport I was so nervous. Starr kissed me deeply and told me she really hoped our paths crossed again. Once I got there, everything went as smoothly as Starr said it would. When I checked in, the attendant looked at my driver's license then at me. She glanced at the license and me again over and over, realizing I was in drag and then told me I looked very pretty. I thanked her in my best girl's voice.

I saw Gary with his luggage seated in our terminal. I sat far away from him. He kept looking around and staring at his watch, obviously wondering where I was. He seemed almost frantic scanning the terminal area hoping to finally see me walking in.

As the plane boarded, I noticed the flight was only half full, so I could avoid sitting next to him as it was unassigned seating. When they started boarding he waited til the last minute still looking for me and we boarded almost together, just a few people apart. He took his seat on an end aisle and I sat 4 rows behind him. As people still boarded, he watched obviously hoping I was still coming. When they closed the door for take off, he seemed genuinely upset.

The plane took off and I felt I was halfway there with my secret. He glanced around at me and we made eye contact. I panicked as he gave me a flirting smile but I managed to smile back weakly, quickly looking down.

Gary stood up about halfway through the flight and walked pass me to the bathroom. I tried to look away but for some reason I looked up to see if he was looking at me and again we made eye contact. He smiled again.

A few minutes later, I heard a voice behind me, it was Gary, "Excuse me, is this seat taken?" he said pointing to the empty seat next to me.

I was too afraid to talk and just gestured it was open.

Gary sat down next to me and introduced himself while I couldn't find the courage to speak. Instead my eyes just filled up with tears and I said, "Gary, it's me."

He just stared at me for what seemed like a very long time before he spoke again. He studied my face and I saw something click in his eyes. He knew it was me for sure now.

"Hey, hey, don't cry. I'm sorry, I mean, it's okay, don't cry. Please don't cry. Where have you been, what's going on? Why are you dressed like that?" he begged.

I explained what had happened, omitting all the sex parts, just telling him I was held hostage and forced to wear these clothes and he seemed to understand. We talked about it all the way home and he must have commented at least a half dozen time how hot I looked. I must admit, I was totally flattered when he put his hand on my bare leg. He also held my hand with his other hand while comforting me. I was so happy that he understood. When we got off the plane, all I wanted to do was to sneak into my dorm room unnoticed, shower and get dressed in my boy's clothes. Gary kept asking me to come to his dorm room before I changed, so we could talk about what happened some more. I'm not gonna go into that right now, but what happened that night between me and Gary is another story for another time.

Later that night when I showered, I had forgotten all about the tattoo that Tommy had given me. I looked in the mirror expecting the worst, and all it said "I love cock" in a Gothic red ink font. The word "like" was replaced with a big red heart. Thank God Starr didn't give me the tattoo that she originally said she was gonna give me. I guess she had pity on me.

A few days later, my luggage arrived as Starr promised, including my credit card and money. There was a note from Starr with a phone number on it.

It read, "Baby girl, I miss you already. I think I have fallen in love with you. If you would ever want to visit again, I would love to see you and promise you a great time. Call me. Love Starr."

and that's another story too...

but for now...I'll just say this...

I quit school, me and Starr now live together in New Orleans, I have had some surgeries and plan to have a few more. I'm a full time public transsexual and we are very much in love with each other, practically inseparable. I work at the club with her and make oodles of money, life is great, I have never been happier.

Kent100
Kent100
1,010 Followers
12