All Comments on 'Short Shorts Ch. 04'

by Selena_Kitt

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
all sex should be this good

one of the best sex stories i've read

Ms.RotfeuerMs.Rotfeuerabout 17 years ago
Good bait

Lindsey sure caught herself a nice man with those shorts! Looking forward to learning more about him.

1Cosmolance1Cosmolancealmost 17 years ago
Sex soaked in starlight. Beautiful, Selenakitt!

Beautiful Selenakittyn, thanks for another super story full of delightful surprises. One suggestion I have is that you mention, the next time you have a girl lying on the bonnet (engine hood) of a car, because you had one on chilly Cherry Hill too, a girl getting pumped with starlight in her very core, and especially if you have her draped, face down, that the engine cover will be deliciously warm on a cool night for somebody completely- or mainly-naked. The contrast between the warmth of the man for her or the woman for him, the cold air and the stirring additional warmth and oily fragrance of a magnificent machine can be very moving for both and if the lady perceives the machine as having masculine power, she might put her arms around it entirely, say: as though it is a solar system, while she is being filled, even more significantly, as I said, with starlight. I am glad you had Lindsay flying with the jets. Perhaps she had her arms around one or was feeling that she could give birth to one or have an experience of parturition in reverse :) Just a man's oily perspective, Selenakittyn. Thanks a million (stars) Lance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice

You're a very talented writer are these all of your stories or do you have more?

Ronnie 1946Ronnie 1946over 15 years ago
Can't wait for chapter 5!

I couldn't leave the bloody pc 'til I'd read all 4 chapters. Now I'm gonna have to read all your stories, damn it!

Love your writing, it's as horny as hell!!

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 15 years agoAuthor
Looking for the rest of SHORT SHORTS?

Looking for the rest of SHORT SHORTS?

It's now titled "Falling Down" and you can find it at excessica (www.excessica.com).

Enjoy!

babyxmas224babyxmas224over 13 years ago
Please

Please finish! i love this story

bookstore manbookstore manover 13 years ago
Not Over is it?

It can't be over please continue the story!

redcat770redcat770almost 13 years ago
Short Shorts, Chp.4

Cruel and unusual punishment. We deserve better. How could you? Well it was very good....what little we got.

davebccanadadavebccanadaover 12 years ago
Looking for...

"... the rest of SHORT SHORTS?

It's now titled "Falling Down" and you can find it at excessica (www.excessica.com).

Enjoy! - Selena_Kitt©"

Now, is this fair? You seek to draw us after you to another site. I'm afraid I'm not quite that quick to jump, sweet kitty. I enjoy what you leave us with and am satisfied with that. Ta ta.

spankingfunforspankingfunforover 11 years ago
Lindsey needs their cum and lots of her orgasms!

An F-16 is one hell of a big vibrator! Lindsey needs her sex and for once the U.S.Navy man is going slow about putting his cock in a woman!He did give her pussy and clit a giant long orgasm!Lindsey is 18. I'm surprised her stepdad is so strict.I believe her mom is jealous!Selena writes the hottest sex and bondage stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing

Loved it! Please more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1 star

for just nuther worthless, terrible, couldn't read slut tale

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Chapter 5???

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
short shorts

please post ch. 5!

StubbyoneStubbyone10 months ago

Wowser ! And I thought this series couldn’t get any hotter. How wrong I was. I think I took one breath and held it the whole time they were at the airport. You have some serious chops as a writer. Your sex scenes are to die for. The dialog, while sparse, is every bit what it needs to be. Her attitude is somewhat what you’d expect from an 18 year old girl, although she’s one of the horniest ones and isn’t afraid to express herself. The story line just keeps getting better and more exciting. Your writing is exceptional !!

5-😊😊😊😊😊’s with enthusiasm !

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I've penalised you one star because it didn't follow through.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous