Short Stay Prison 01

Story Info
Ciara is caned in prison by an officer making a point.
7.1k words
4.55
28.3k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdb12399
jdb12399
173 Followers

Author's note

This is an idea for a series. The context is explained in the story, but essentially where offenders commit crimes more serious than can be dealt with in the Punishment Centres of my previous works, they can be sentenced to very short sentences in a prison which is big on bondage, humiliation and corporal punishment.

Please do let me know your thoughts either by direct feedback or comments. I'm still learning with the writing thing and I have lots of ideas, but just need to get them in to stories that people want to read.

Always happy to discuss ideas via email -- use the direct feedback and if you're not anonymous, I will reply.

Thank you. I hope you enjoy.

* * *

Ciara woke on her fourth morning as a prisoner in the Short Stay Prison Unit 3C. She didn't open her eyes immediately, instead listening to what was going on in the room around her. She could feel the cuffs still locked around her wrists so knew that none of her room mates would be moving about as everyone was locked to their beds at night as standard.

She was in the cell with 3 other women all of whom were serving sentences of between 7 and 21 days as was mandated by the Corporal Punishment Regulations (Xxxx).

This was relatively new legislation which allowed the courts to dispose of criminal matters via corporal punishment in the place of, or as well as the more expensive community and prison sentences. The more minor convictions were dealt with as day cases, but where prison of up to six months could have been imposed prior to the new regulations, a much shorter sentence was available, which allowed people to take some time off work, pay their penance to society and get on with their lives without losing their jobs and livelihood. However, they were guaranteed to come out of the other side battered, bruised and humiliated.

The short stay prison requires the prisoners to undergo a different corporal punishment, restraint position or general humiliation exercise each day. It is essentially a boot camp designed to ensure that the prisoners had absolutely no desire to return and thus not reoffend.

The success rate was excellent, with re-offending down by 36% against like for life offences where the short stay prison was not employed.

Ciara listened to the room. She could tell by the breathing that at least two were still asleep leaving herself and one other awake. She opened her eyes. She resisted the urge to pull against the cuffs pinning her arms to the edge of the bed at the waist. She rolled her head to look at the room.

There were four cot style beds in the room including hers. All of them had naked women on them with their hands locked into the cuffs. All the women were lying on their backs with the beds tilted at perhaps twenty degrees, lifting their heads higher than their feet. Along one wall were the two toilets and two showers, ensuring absolutely no privacy of any kind and along the second wall that didn't have beds, a set of restraint chains hung empty. There were cuffs there for wrists, ankles, neck and waist, which would hold the prisoner in the shape of a large X. Ciara hadn't seen that used yet, but apparently was a favourite with the officers for punishing infraction of one of the many many rules in the short stay prison unit.

Sarah looked over at Ciara from her own cot and smiled. They were the only two awake, although Ciara could hear people moving about through the barred door to the corridor. That must be the officers and the prisoners on early duty getting things ready for the day. Ciara smiled back at Sarah, a blonde woman a few years younger than Ciara, perhaps 35 or so. Ciara could see that Sarah was wearing a discipline bra, a particularly unpleasant metal bra that clamped and crushed the breasts against pins covering the inside. Ciara hadn't had the pleasure of the device as yet, but suspected her larger than average bust would earn her the experience before she was released. It seemed to work like that here.

The wake up buzzer sounded at 0730 precisely, a loud claxon that signalled another day of torment for every prisoner. Something specifically designed to be painful or humiliating or both would be awaiting each one of them. Ciara had been dreading today. Today was the day she was due to receive the 18 strokes of the cane which was mandated in her sentence when she was sent here for a 10 day period last week.

The locks on the wrist cuffs clicked open, controlled remotely and she and her cell mates were able to sit up and stretch, having been stuck in the same position since 10pm the night before.

Sarah winced as she stood from the bed and tugged at the metal bra that was encasing her chest. The officer had come last night and fitted the torturous device before bed. According to the PPS screen on the wall, it was due to be removed this morning. The Prisoner Punishment System was the information screen that informed prisoners what pleasures awaited them each day.

Sarah was going to be released from it's grip this morning and was due to witness Ciara's caning this morning, followed by physical training and then in the afternoon, an hour's session on the rack. This was made up like a mediaeval rack, but in reality was just uncomfortable rather than actual torture. She would be spread and stretched over the central barrel piece and would likely be force fucked with a dildo, although that wasn't listed on the screen.

Ciara herself was due to report to the punishment room immediately after breakfast and would wait there until it was her turn on the punishment frame for her 18 strokes.

"What have you got, Kelsey? Sarah asked as she moved over to the toilet to relieve herself.

"Crotch chain all day with general duties, so that could have been worse," replied the girl who could not have been more than 20.

The crotch chain is exactly as the name suggests, a chain is locked tightly around the stomach and then runs from front to back, pulled tightly up the butt crack and through the pussy. Again, uncomfortable and a little humiliating but assuming the general duties were cleaning etc as usual, not the end of the world.

The breakfast tray arrived, pushed through the gap in the bars that blocked the doorway. The girls hardly gave it a second glance as they continued checking out what each other had in store for the day.

"Amelia, what about you?" asked Sarah.

"Display restraint at the main entrance," Amelia sighed. There were a number of cages, frames and poles across the complex where prisoners were routinely displayed. It would be lewd display of female flesh for the benefit of official visitors and with the intent of being uncomfortable and humiliating for the prisoner concerned.

"Oh, Ciara. It's your caning day today," Sarah's voice trailed off.

"Yup," Ciara said "I'm afraid so." She couldn't deny she had been dreading today. Yesterday seemed like a holiday compared to today. Yesterday she had been chained to a wall outside for most of the day simply standing there, for all to see. Her biggest problem with the punishment had been the pressure on her bladder. None of the girls in the cell had been caned, but all had seen the after effects and some had heard the screams coming from the various punishment rooms across the facility. It was certain that tomorrow, the day after her caning, Ciara would be on display some where for everyone to enjoy or be intimidated by her bruises, depending on the observers view point.

Ciara missed her husband and her kids. She was a mother of two children aged 10 and 7, a girl and a boy. She lived in a nice suburb and led a quiet life. She had been prosecuted for a breach of corporate health and safety resulting in one of her staff being injured. She wasn't seriously hurt but none the less, got injured at work through a lack of proper preventative systems. The Health and Safety Executive had investigated and prosecuted resulting in a 10 day sentence with 18 strokes of the cane to the buttocks. Even that was relatively lenient as Ciara's research had seen cases of women sentenced to having they're breasts or stomach caned.

Ciara was 42 and a little on the plump side if she was totally honest with herself. He Irish blood meant she has pale skin, dark hair and blue eyes and she spoke with a slight Irish twang to her accent.

She took her turn and used the toilet and shower. Each woman took time to shower thoroughly, the penalty for a lack of cleanliness or personal hygiene had been promised as severe.

The women ate breakfast around showering. Just before they were due to leave the cell to their respective ordered locations, an officer appeared at the door to the cell.

"Positions ladies" the guard barked. She was a woman of about 35 who had her keys in one hand with the other hand resting on the baton which had been very painfully demonstrated to each prisoner on arrival. The device had an electrode at the end which delivered an extremely painful but ultimately harmless electric shock that was enough to dissuade any disorder.

Each of the women in the cell stood and headed to the far wall. They stood with their feet well apart and raised their hands above their heads and leant into the wall. When they were all in position, the guard unlocked the door and came into the cell. She went over to Sarah telling her to stand in position 1 -- a legs wide stance with hands interlocked on the back of the head and elbows pushed right back. This pushed the breasts out in an unnatural position, looking like the prisoner was offering her chest.

The officer stepped behind Sarah and, put a key into the lock on the back of the bra, unlocked the torture device with a click. She unceremoniously pulled it await from Sarah's chest eliciting a scream from her prisoner who struggled to hold position as the blood rushed back to her poor abused breasts.

The guard took the device with her and slammed the cell door shut on her way out.

The women waited a few seconds to make sure she was gone before breaking position and heading over to Sarah who by then was cupping her delicate breasts in her hands. They were a horrible colour and covered in pin marks albeit the skin wasn't broken anywhere.

"Oh my god. Look at your poor boobs!" Kelsey exclaimed.

Sarah was openly crying, unable to say anything. The other women looked at each other trying to work out how they could help, but the second claxon sounded, requiring them to head to their nominated locations. The door clicked open, again controlled remotely.

They bid each other good luck and headed out for another day of misery.

Ciara arrived promptly at the Punishment room 3 as instructed. There was a sign on a side door which said 'Prisoners for Punishment', so she knocked on the door. A voice from behind the door told her to enter which she did, to find a room not much bigger than the cell she had just come from with nothing but a desk and chair with a male officer sitting in it.

"Name?" he enquired in an authoritative voice.

"Ciara Murphy, sir" she replied. She stood as she'd been briefed on her arrival. It was essentially how the army stood to attention, except she was totally naked and he was fully clothed.

"18 with the number 3 cane. Ok," said the officer, "go to position 1 and secure the collar around your neck." Ciara hadn't noticed when she came in, but there were 4 white squares painted on the floor next to the wall opposite the man and there were 4 corresponding metal collars hanging from chains fastened high up on the wall. The collar was a metal ring that clearly clicked locked around the prisoner's neck, rendering her essentially immobile other than the reach of the chain which she guessed would be about three feet.

She took the collar in her hands and hesitated. This was it. The moment of no return. Not that, in any practical sense, she had had any option before now, unless she had chosen the 3 months imprisonment which was the alternative.

She took a deep breath, brought the collar up to her neck and shut it. It locked with a click and there she was. A 42 year old professional woman reduced to being chained naked to a wall to await her caning.

The officer had been watching her to make sure she complied, but he was now not interested in her in any way, going back to his paperwork. She eyed the unmarked door she had not come through warily, appreciating full well that she would be stepping through there in no time at all to get her arse striped. She shuddered and was about to cry at the unfairness of it, when she was distracted by the next prisoner coming in.

She was very overweight woman of about the same age as Ciara. She had a large belly protruding considerably further than her breasts that hung from her chest, meeting the top of her belly. Her thighs were chubby too. She was also wearing a crotch strap that had been pulled tightly into her flesh causing a bulge around the waist belt and the top of the crotch strap before it disappeared into her sex. She was walking like the strap may be holding something inside her and she looked thoroughly miserable. The same procedure played out except she was to receive 20 strokes, and in no time at all, she was chained by the neck to position 2.

The women smiled at each other in some attempt at solidarity, but that couldn't reach each other and neither of them said anything.

The third prisoner arrived. A tall thin woman with large firm breasts. She couldn't have been more than 20 either. The same process was followed and she was soon chained at position 3 to wait her 24 strokes. She stood with her back to the other two, Ciara assumed in an attempt to try and preserve modesty. She must be new here, Ciara thought.

The fourth space was never filled. They stood like that for a time that felt like it could have been a couple of hours. The officer ignored the three women completely as he worked on the computer in front of him.

A female officer walked in from the door Ciara had no desire to walk through. She was a redhead, younger that Ciara, maybe 25, and was wearing the standard officer's uniform. She looked fairly glamourous in her uniform. Ciara eyed the utility belt with the cuffs and the baton and the leather strap the officers could use for what they called informal punishments.

"Ok we're ready for the first one," she said to her colleague. "there's quite a few in today, these caning sessions are getting popular. There's only two or three in room 2 for the whippings."

Her colleague grunted and shrugged in a non committal way. The female officer stood in front of Ciara, "are you Ciara Murphy?" she asked.

"Yes ma'am," replied Ciara.

"Ok. It's time for your caning. Do I need to cuff you or will you comply with no messing about?"

"No ma'am. I'll comply," Ciara said in a small voice.

"Good. That's the best way. I'm going to release you from the chain, I want you to stand ready facing the door in position 2. Do you understand?" the officer asked.

"Err, yes miss. I mean ma'am," Ciara said but she struggled to remember position 2.

The officer nodded and reached up to Ciara's neck and she heard a click as the collar unlocked. She took a step forward and placed her legs together and folded her arms horizontality in the small of her back. She hoped to hell this was right and that she wasn't about to feel the baton.

This position had the effect of pushing Ciara's substantial chest forward as she stood waiting.

She felt the officer grip her bicep and push her gently but firmly towards to door. When they got there and before she opened it, the officer said, "we're going to go into the room. You will see the frame which I'm going to strap you to. I want you to stay still while we do that. Sometimes, girls get nervous and start messing about. That's not going to stop anything, but it will get you extra punishment. The best thing you can do, is get in there and get strapped in. That way, you're in and done and you can't get yourself in more trouble. Are you ready?"

Ciara took a deep breath and shuddered. "Yes ma'am".

"Good. Just one more thing. There's an audience in there. Some are prisoners, some are invited guests and some have paid to watch the punishments here today. Just try to ignore them and whatever you do, don't speak to them.

With that, she pushed the door open and guided Ciara through into the room.

Ciara was propelled through, which was probably just as well, because she desperately wanted to run away.

In the centre of the room in prime position was a polished steel frame. It was made up of pipe type bars that reminded Ciara of scaffolding. The purpose of the frame was brutally clear, as was the purpose of the wide leather straps dangling from the frame at various locations.

Behind the frame were benches like in a lecture theatre where there were maybe 40 people staring back at Ciara. There were naked prisoners and fully clothed guests.

Ciara suddenly became horribly aware of her own nudity. She'd almost got used to it over the last three days, but this was the first time she had seen clothed people other than the prison officers.

Before she had too much time to think about it, she found herself at the frame with her waist pushing against the cross bar. She found that her arms were still in position 2 somehow and she was aware that the officer was behind her. There was another female officer on the other side of the frame.

The first officer was at Ciara's ear. "I'm about to bend you forward. I need you to reach forward and grip the handles. Remember what I said."

Ciara nodded but didn't say anything. She felt the officer's hand move up to the back of her neck and apply firm pressure. Ciara bent at the waist and reached for the handles and gripped them.

Almost before she'd realised, the second officer had taken each wrist and secured a leather strap around them, holding each wrist down against the frame, but allowing Ciara the freedom of movement to grip the handles.

She could see her hands beyond the think brown leather that encircled her wrists holding them into place. She saw the pale skin on her finger where her wedding ring had been earlier in the week before being taken away from her when she got here.

Next she felt the first officer grip her left ankle and push it towards the left leg of the frame. Another leather strap secured it there and that was followed by her right ankle. This spread her legs so that she was sure her pussy was fully on display, but thankfully facing away from the gathered witnesses.

The officer began turning a wheel on the side of the frame which extended the frame, pulling her wrists forward and out kept going until her hips were pulled tightly up against the edge of the frame. Her arms were are full stretch and the leather straps around her wrists were digging into to her flesh. She could feel the pressure on her shoulders and at her wrists but she wasn't in pain. Yet.

Ciara couldn't see behind her, but she could feel her ankles being separated further, spreading her legs to the point of discomfort. She could only imagine what the view was like from behind. Especially since prisoners are not permitted any pubic hair. People behind her would be able to get an unrestricted view of her most private parts.

She was unable to move much with her limbs stretched as they were and her hips pushed against the cross bar, but the officers weren't done.

Another leather strap went over the base of her back, just above her buttocks. It was pulled through the buckle on the other side of the frame and pulled so tight, Ciara heard the officer grunt with the effort. The strap dug into her flesh painfully and she could feel the tightness across her back. As she breathed in and out she could feel the strap pull tighter as her chest cavity expanded with air.

jdb12399
jdb12399
173 Followers