All Comments on 'Short Stay Prison 01'

by jdb12399

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Locked to the bed like that would be really bad for someone with bladder issues. Do they have to be catheterized overnight if they can't wait? That would add to the humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved this story. Say what would happen if either Ciara or Sarah managed to get loose from the restraints overnight? Do you suspect anything interesting may happen if one did manage to get freed from the overnight restraints while the other was still cuffed?

georgemilan294georgemilan294over 2 years ago

Nice story, it's good that you're keeping the standard up. And the automatic bed restraints are a great idea.

Like the previous commenter, I was thinking that Ciara and Sarah could start something intimate. I don't think a bed escape would be a good idea though. Instead, what if one of them gets punished in those wall restraints, the other one "comforts" her. Things get too hot which is of course against the rules. They'll get caught by the guards and some shared humiliating punishment could follow (just a suggestion - I really like group punishments ;-) )

I'd also like to "see" the rack in action.

P.S.: I hope you haven't abandoned the previous series, both ending with a big cliffhanger.

mul717ud35mul717ud35over 2 years ago

Electric. Can't wait to read more.

jdb12399jdb12399over 2 years agoAuthor

Hi Georgemilan294

Thank you for your comments.

I definitely plan to make use of the rack in the future. The wall restraints will be fun too. The other prisoners will be there with whoever our restrained heroine ends up being. All sorts of things could happen.

I'm thinking that this will be a series of shorter stories, with different characters each time.

I haven't abandoned either of the other storylines, I'm just finding it a tad tricky to tell the story, but keep the action going at the same time. I think my idea for the story has outstripped .y skills as a writer and so I need to reset the balance somewhat :)

I thought I would write a couple of short stories to keep the writing coming in the mean time.

Thanks

Jdb12399

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

Well your stories still scare the crap out of me. Being tortured like that for what are basically minor infractions would I think cause a significant decrease in crime. I would have taken the 3 month regular sentence over this. It seems like even in controlled environments like this some abuse can still happen. People with power tend to act badly. The officer knew she was overstepping but wanted to inflict pain. Thats sadistic. Then justified it because it was a criminal with no rights at the moment. I hope you continue this as well as your other stories in the future.

.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Keep up the good work. Really my favorite all your stories.

jdb12399jdb12399over 2 years agoAuthor

Mul717ub35 - thank you :)

Harga - thank you (I think! :)) You could have chosen the prison, but you'd probably still be getting the caning. Who knows - that might attract a higher number of strokes? Perhaps I might do that - can you imagine how cross the offender would be?!

I didn't plan to do that with the power balance. It sort of happened while I was writing the dialogue. I quite like it though - as you say, a very easy trap for the officers to fall into.

Thank you for your ongoing comments and support

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yet another fabulous judicial punishment story! So far, so very good with this one too! Hope you

ll continue this story along with several others, but please don't get weary of writing them as many other authors have in the past. You have a special writing talent that's truly appreciated here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have to be honest, it made me crave the punishment. I was thinking of the petty official penalties i have experienced like paying parking tickets late with exorbitant penalties, and wishing I was instead going to be caned. I felt an erection come on as i read the second page. I want my girlfriend to read this.... Oh dear, i must be a bit of a pain slut....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very erotic tale! Hope there'll be more strict discipline & total control in your following chapter(s). Also keep developing the relationship between the 2 cellmates - maybe even a scene when they are both punished together that stokes the mutual attraction even further after they return to the cell!l

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What an excellent story. Please keep writing.

By the way, I tried several times to sign up but to no avail. I cliked the activation link sent to me by email, I wrote a message to literotica to ask for assistance, but never got any reply or solution...

punishment_centerpunishment_centerover 2 years ago

Unlike some other people here I would prefer the story as it is now - no romantic or sexual content, just strict discipline.

thomas_deanthomas_deanabout 2 years ago

Applied Psychology

Before I reject as implausible the concept that corporal punishment could be established an alternative to incarceration, I fear that there are plenty of unchecked unprincipled people who would savor that kind of absolute power.

toastywarm01toastywarm01almost 2 years ago

Can’t wait to read chapter 2! I love the idea of a short stay prison that is designed to punish and humiliate its guests and then push them back into society with no desire to ever return.

I do wonder though whether someone like me would keep finding her way back for more!

Gym52Gym52about 1 year ago

I concur with punishment_center this story is about punishment and should not have any romantic overtones until the prisoner is due for release or after the sentence is complete.

redrum10redrum104 months ago

brilliant just like all of your work....hope you continue to write more stories in this genre...thanks so much for taking the time to write some great pieces of work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjdb12399@jdb12399
I enjoy writing coporal punishment stories and scenarios in Judicial or other formal settings. I REALLY appreciate comments and stars on my stories. I particularly appreciate feedback by email via the 'provide feedback' option. If you leave an email address - I will reply and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES