Short Stay Prison 02: Officer's Disciplinary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man and the Assistant Director had been in discussion on the other side of the frame from Murphy who was sitting in the front row of the spectators seats. He was tall with a muscular build and dark hair. He was probably late 40's and the insignia on his uniform indicated his seniority in the service. He looked at her, openly appraising her as she stood awkwardly at the door.

"Miss Starr, I presume," he said. Clearly a statement rather than a question.

"Yes Sir," she said in a professional, clipped reply that was customary to formal occasions within the Ministry of Justice.

Somehow, despite the fact this was not his prison and he was not based here, he seemed to be in charge. The insignia of rank made him no more senior than Amanda, but his presence in the Punishment Room was something else entirely.

"Your predicament has been explained to me and the Assistant Director has asked me to deal with you in a manner that will bring this whole sorry mess to a conclusion," he said.

Her mind was whirring. Lucy had assumed that she would be punished by Amanda and while Lucy didn't for a second imagine that she would go easy on her, she had not thought about the possibility of someone else being present. This brought a whole new dynamic to the situation that she had not been expecting and had not readied herself for. She had been by no means confident, but now she felt overwhelmed. She could feel the sweat forming on the palms of her hands and her mouth had become dry.

"In a moment, I am going to ask you to remove your clothes," he said so matter of factly, that it seemed an absolutely reasonable thing for him to say. He continued, "from that moment, any failure to follow an instruction or any resistance of any kind will result in a further punitive sanction. I feel it only fair that I should inform you at this stage, that breast punishment is a particular favourite of mine. Do you understand?"

This wasn't right! A regulation 86 disciplinary matter did not allow for extra punishment. You either complied or you were summoned on a formal charge. It certainly didn't allow for level 3 penalty such as breast punishment. Lucy looked wildly at Amanda who looked back at her coolly and impassively, waiting for her confirmation. Lucy looked across at the prisoner, who now had a very different look on her face, her interest piqued, and finally back at the male officer. "Yes, sir," she replied again.

"I believe Assistant Director Richards wishes to address you, before you strip your uniform off," he said. He put particular emphasis on the second part of that sentence which gave Lucy a sense of dread about being naked in front of this man.

"So, Officer Starr," Amanda had taken over. "We talked about my conditions and you said that you were agreeable. Please be assured that I have the best of intentions towards you, although for the next hour, I suspect it won't feel that way."

Lucy looked at her boss, searching for any hint of what the hell was going on. There was none. "Yes, ma'am," she replied, opting for formality. That seemed to satisfy her boss, who turned towards the prisoner next.

"Prisoner Murphy," she barked, waiting for the woman to get to her feet as required by regulations. The woman got up with some difficulty with her hands cuffed. When she stood, the room had an even greater view of the story of punishment and abuse on her body from the attention of the judicial system. "You may remember officer Starr from the caning you received to your buttocks. What you probably didn't realise is during your punishment, there was a small irregularity. I have to impress upon you that no laws were broken and as a result, you have no right of reparation. Do you understand so far?"

"Yes Miss," the prisoner replied.

"Officer Starr took a liberty with the rules in an unprofessional attempt to get a reaction from you, for which she will apologise in a moment before you witness her being caned informally. She is an excellent up and coming officer who has made a small mistake.

"The spectacle of an officer being caned in the presence of a prisoner is unheard of. I would ask for your discretion in this matter. No one would believe you in any event and if you ever suffer the misfortune of being the subject of punishment in my facility again having talked of this night, you will have more than a misplaced cane stroke to worry about. Do I make my myself clear?"

"Yes miss," the woman replied.

"You may sit back down," she commanded the prisoner, turning back to the male officer and giving the nod.

"Starr, on my command you will remove your boots and socks and then stand on the presentation square," he said, pointing at the painted square on the floor that Lucy had only ever seen a prisoner stand on. "Go!" he barked.

She found herself taking the couple of steps forward necessary to get to the square automatically. She was quite surprised at herself, but understood that she had no real choice, unless she wanted a formal charge stapled to every job application she ever filed in the service.

She bent down and undid the boots removing them and her regulation socks. The floor was cold against her warm skin. She stood rigidly, waiting for the next, inevitable command.

"Uniform shirt next, Starr," came the next instruction from the man.

She had guessed as much. It would have been what she would have done in his position. There's much more likely to be greater embarrassment for the prisoner removing the shirt first. There's a lot more under there for women to be insecure about. She wasn't going to fall for this though. She knew it was straight out of humiliation 101. She was going to ultimately end up completely naked for the caning, so it really made very little difference in what order it happened. She had made peace with that last night. Or so she thought.

She found her hands were slowing down as she got to the bottom of the buttons on the stiffly starched white shirt. She forced herself onwards. She didn't want to give him the pleasure of allowing him to hurry her. She slipped the shirt off her shoulders and folded it, placing it on the floor next to her boots.

She stood back up straight with her hands by her sides, looking at him and letting him take in the view. She was determined to appear confident even though that was the last thing she was feeling.

Her skin was pale with a sprinkling of freckles across her shoulders and upper chest to go with her natural red hair. Her chest was of medium size, she'd always been happy with her breast size, but they were dwarfed by those of the older, naked prisoner. Her breasts were held in a plain brassiere with a very basic pattern. It was a light blue colour and fully covered her breasts. Her chest was rising and falling with her breathing that she was managing to keep steady at least for now. Her stomach was flat and toned without being muscular, her uniform trousers covered her stomach up to her navel.

"Bra next, officer Starr," he said.

She could have bet he was going to say that. It was again, basic psychology. Making her bare her chest in front of her clothed colleagues would be expected to heighten her embarrassment. Not to mention, the added benefit he would get from her bending over to take her trousers off which would cause her breasts to hang away from her body.

She reached behind her back, unclipped the bra and pulled it forwards off her chest in a rapid, smooth movement. She would never admit this to anyone, but she had practiced that the previous night infront of the mirror. She had wanted to make sure she could do it with as much dignity as possible.

She dropped the bra on top of her shirt and looked back at the uniformed man with as much confidence as she could muster. Her naked breasts stood proudly on her chest as she determinedly kept her hands down by her sides despite the powerful urge to use her hands to cover herself. Her medium breasts had little nipples and tight little areolas. They were already beginning to harden which Lucy thought odd, as it wasn't cold in the room.

He waited this time. Longer than was really necessary. After what felt like an age to Lucy, the officer issued a one word command, "Trousers!".

She took a breath and pulled her belt to release the pin. She paced herself again. She wanted to balance so she didn't rush but he had no opportunity to order her to move faster. She got the button undone and began to slide them down past her hips and pushed them down her legs. She knew, at the point he was watching her breasts, but she studiously ignored him and stepped out of her trousers and folded them on to the pile of clothes.

She was down to her plain white thong. She had decided on these as the best option for the caning. She'd figured on the journey home and the little bit of space between her trousers and her skin might be just enough to not irritate the welts too much.

He looked at her and she looked at him. She knew what he wanted, and he knew that she knew. She stood looking at him. Her hands by her sides, naked except for the thong. She understood she wasn't in charge and that she was the victim of this punishment, but she was going to maintain every bit of control she could.

She'd thought the word 'victim', but she didn't really agree with that. The professional, rationale element of her brain knew she had done wrong and knew she was in fact lucky that the Assistant Director had decided to go the informal route, even if it was to be a little quirky.

"Come on, Officer Starr, let's not delay the inevitable," he said firmly. He used a tone of voice that irritated Lucy immensely. It was pitched somewhere between authority and boredom. It struck her like a slap around the face, that this was probably exactly the same tone she had used a few short hours ago when she was the one who was dressed and some poor other person was stood naked on the painted square. An interesting perspective which might require some professional reflection, but not now. Now, she had to get naked.

The last time she had been naked in front of another person was a boyfriend from about a year or so ago. Now she had to be naked in front of two strangers and her boss. But not any strangers, one a prisoner and one her senior officer. What a mess she'd gotten herself in to.

She'd practiced this manoeuvre too and she swiftly removed the thong and was naked. Her pubic hair was the same orangey-red colour as her hair and she had it trimmed short and into a neat triangle. Her lips were prominent and pink, her clitoris hooded neatly and covered in the short red hair.

"Assume position number 1, Miss Starr," came the next command from him, delivered in a much softer and cooler tone than his previous instructions. Two things struck Lucy immediately. The first was she had been called 'Miss Starr' rather than 'Officer Starr', and position number 1 was about the worst of the non sexual positions in the handbook. This punishment was not going to be good. She took a breath and assumed the position. She didn't see she had much choice.

She moved her legs apart in a wide stance and put her hands on the back of her head interlacing her fingers and pushing her elbows back in line with her ears. This position was, as designed, totally exposing and allowed the officers free access to the prisoner for most things. Unless of course, the prisoner breaks position, but then the 8 strokes she was about to receive would be like a picnic on comparison to the ensuing punishment that would result.

This position has the effect of lifting the breasts so that they stand proudly on the chest, exposing the belly completely and spreading the thighs to leave the vulva on full view with easy access for anyone to touch or cause pain to. She stood in that position for a few moments before Amanda went over to one of the equipment benches and brought across a chain set.

Lucy groaned inwardly. These chains were exactly what the chubbier prisoner was wearing on the other side of the room. It was designed to restrain the prisoner while still allowing movement around the complex. However, Lucy knew that wasn't the only purpose. For example, there was no practical purpose to the chain than runs tightly through the crotch and up into the anal cleft, other than humiliation of the subject.

This time, Amanda spoke, she was clearly in charge for this bit of the punishment and Lucy was certain this was going to be punishment. "I am going to approach you and fit this restraint chain. You are required to maintain the position and keep looking forwards," she said in a firm and even tone.

Lucy didn't reply as she was too busy fighting back the tears. Amanda had delivered the statement exactly as the handbook stated for when dealing with the restraint of prisoners. Her change in status was horribly apparent to Lucy and she hadn't realised how much it was going to hurt. This was far worse than anything they could do with the cane, no matter how temporary it was going to be.

Amanda started behind her, reaching her hands around Lucy's waist to put the chain around, about level with her navel. Lucy felt a tingle in her spine at the proximity of Amanda to her, she could smell her perfume. Amanda got the end lined up against Lucy's spine, just above the top of the anal cleft, and then pulled the longer end tightly, digging the chain into Lucy's soft abdomen. She fixed the chain in place as Lucy grunted involuntarily at the new pressure around her stomach.

Next, Amanda pulled the length of chain, now hanging from the lock down into Lucy's anal cleft. Lucy gasped at the cold metal touched her warm skin.

Keeping hold of the chain, Amanda stepped around her prisoner until she was standing in front of her. She didn't look at Lucy, "Keep still now," she said before pulling the end of the chain sharply upwards so that it pulled tightly into Lucy's vagina, forcing Lucy up onto her tip toes. Struggling against the pressure slightly, Amanda locked the end of the chain to the horizontal length at Lucy's navel and stood back to examine her work.

The chain was biting into the soft flesh as it disappeared down through Lucy's most intimate parts. Even though she was well toned, there was a slight bulge of flesh around the chain. There were a few links of spare chain hanging down from the lock that weren't needed to get around Lucy's slim waist.

Although she was not outwardly crying, tears had welled up in Lucy's eyes. This was, without any doubt, the worst bit. It had taken a lot of self control to stand there in the humiliating position whilst her boss, someone she had professional respect for and hoped there was some reciprocal feeling, treated her like a common prisoner. The nudity was bad enough, but what had really got to Lucy, was the fact that the only purpose they had for chaining her like this, was the humiliation factor. It's not as if she'd even cuffed her wrists, so it wasn't about security.

It then got worse. Amanda stepped back around behind Lucy who was still holding the position with her arms up pushing her breasts forward. "Position two now," she instructed. Lucy wasn't sure, but perhaps there had been a touch of warmth in her tone then?

She moved to do as per the instruction. She placed her legs together and folded her arms horizontality in the small of her back. This gave some relief to her shoulders, but she knew this meant they were moving. She assumed to the punishment bench, but she was wrong.

Amanda took a grip of the chain, just above where it disappeared down Lucy's anal cleft and she whispered in her ear, "you're doing fine," before saying in a louder voice for the benefit of the man, "Ok. On my command you will walk over to prisoner Murphy. Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am," replied Lucy, with a new sense of hope. Amanda was definitely there for her, which conflicted her, because it was Amanda's order that had got her here in the first place. Actually, no thought Lucy, it was her own error of judgement.

"Go!" Amanda was back to business as she issued the short sharp command. Lucy moved forward and could feel the added pressure on the chain because of Amanda's hand on it. It pulled against her pubis bone and, Lucy realised, it wasn't an entirely unpleasant feeling.

As they got to the seated prisoner, Amanda tugged the chain to stop Lucy walking. Lucy gasped slightly. "One of the conditions of managing this informally," Amanda said, "was that you apologise to Prisoner Murphy here for your unprofessionalism. So now's your chance."

Lucy cleared her throat and gulped. She'd rehearsed this, knowing this would be coming up. However, she now couldn't think of one word of it. She took a breath and opened her mouth and then shut it again. She really was lost for words.

She began to realise just how bad it must be to be a prisoner here. She looked again at the woman in front of her and the bruises and the marks on her soft skin, but appreciated it wasn't the physical pain that was the real punishment. The real punishment came from the chains and the humiliations of being at someone's control for everything. Lucy could feel the warmth of Amanda's fingers against her back, still tugging on her crotch chain which was giving Lucy more empathy for her prisoners, past and future, than any amount of training could. This woman before her, now her equal, was a professional executive in the outside world, but here, she was something else and Lucy couldn't quite put her finger on what that something was.

She tried to speak again, but failed. Amanda took this pause for non compliance and gave the chain a sudden and sharp tug upwards, digging yet further into Lucy's flesh. "Come on, I don't have all night," Amanda hissed, clearly getting impatient.

"I had a speech planned for this," Lucy began, "but I had that planned before I'd really understood what it felt like to be here, like this."

Ciara looked up at her from her seated position. This would normally be unusual behaviour to see a naked, chained, punished prisoner make eye contact with officers, particularly those who had taken part in their punishment. This was a very different circumstance though. Lucy wasn't cuffed and didn't have the bruises, but they were very much on a level.

Their eyes met. "I genuinely want to apologise," Lucy continued, "I now have a small amount of understanding how you must have felt and then for me to score cheap points was the last thing you needed. It was unprofessional of me and I want you to know that it's not the caning I am about to get that is making me want to genuinely apologise to you. I have seen a small glimmer of your point of view." Lucy felt Amanda give her arm a gentle squeeze.

The woman in front of her looked up at her in disbelief and shuffled awkwardly in her seat within the constraints of the chains.

"I don't think you really have any idea what it's like to be here. I don't actually know what you did wrong to me, I'm not sure it made that much difference, but what I do know, is you can't compare what you've just done to being locked up in here!" said Caira. She looked away from the naked officer in front of her.

Without any further discussion, Amanda gripped her harm with one hand, keeping her other hand on the chain and steered Lucy towards the punishment bench.

Within a few paces, she was stood in front of the bench. She had been up close to these things on countless occasions, but never had she appreciated so much detail. The leather straps that would, in a few short moments, be holding her waist tightly against the bench, were marked with stains of what could only be the sweat of the benches previous occupants. There were also marks on the leather where the fastening had been strained hard holding the struggling prisoners to the bench.

It was the male officer who was in charge again. "Miss Starr, I'm sure you know the drill. In a moment I am going to give you the order to mount the punishment bench. Myself and the Assistant Director will fasten the straps, restraining you in place. Any non compliance at this point, will result in my use of the whip when I'm done with the cane. Do you understand?"