Short Stay Prison 02: Officer's Disciplinary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked through her door ten minutes later and went straight to her bathroom. She took her clothes off as quickly as possible and then looked at the chain. She gave it a little tug and there was a corresponding response in her pussy. She wasn't prevented from touching herself. It wasn't a chastity device, she could easily get her fingers around and inside herself, she thought she could probably get a vibrator in there too, at least her smaller one.

First though, she turned to inspect the damage in the mirror. She gasped at the sight. Her bum wasn't red all over like it felt, but there were 8 clear individual lines, detailing perfectly her ordeal from earlier. The lines had little raised ridges on each side which were super red and a paler bit of pink where the cane had actually hit. The effect was 8 sets of red tramlines across her round pale bottom.

She touched the marks for the first time and the sting it elicited made her gasp again. But she didn't stop. She pushed down to make the sting worse and with her other hand reached down to grab the chain just above her mound. She tugged the chain which tightened against her clit. She kept pulling at the chain and pushing at the marks on her bum until she could feel herself on the edge of orgasm.

The feeling had been developing since she climbed off the caning bench and now it was getting to a peak, but it wasn't quite there. She quickened her pace and as she was about to go over the edge, she moved her fingers down to her pussy lips, slick with juices and rubbed vigorously and then slapped her own buttocks as hard as she could with the other hand.

The effect was immediate and profound. The orgasm crashed over her immediately and she was lost in her own pleasure. She had her eyes clamped shut and had been panting but now shouted, "Fuck!" elongating the word as the waves of pleasure rode over her.

She didn't realise she'd done it, but several minutes later, she found herself on the floor, naked but for the chain, her body coated again with a sheen of sweat and her ragged breathing beginning to calm down. She was sitting on her bruised arse, but the sting had transformed into a warm, comforting feeling. She barely knew what had happened, the feelings and reaction had been so intense. She pulled herself together and got back to her feet. Her legs were wobbly but she was up. She looked at herself in the mirror and it was obvious that a shower was needed and so she turned it on and watched her reflection disappear into the steam.

Her hand went back to her crotch, partially locked away and she realised that the chain couldn't stop the jet of water from the shower and in she stepped.

It was suddenly apparent to Lucy that she wasn't going to want a lot of sleep tonight as the high sexual charge of her submission, pain and humiliation from the day came together into realisation that a little part of her had enjoyed what she had gone through and that particular genie was out of the box now.

She stepped into the stream of hot gushing water and took the shower head off its stand and set to work on her second orgasm. Damn! She was as horny as hell and she was in for a great night.