Short Stories - She's the One Pt. 02

Story Info
Jason becomes obsessed with this girl from the dance floor.
4.4k words
4.75
3.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fantasier
Fantasier
152 Followers

I met this young lady last night at one of our favorite night spots. Her name was Eve. She was petite, beautiful and had this amazing stunning figure. She was every man's dream. But she was more than that. She was gregarious and had a warm personality. It was a sexual encounter like no other. She said she had a man in her life but that night she wasn't with him, instead she was with her girlfriends due to him being in her "bad" book she says. Hence it was my lucky off chance encounter with her. I sensed she wasn't expecting to be so intimate with a stranger so quickly. It may have been "a spirit of the moment thing" and she just did it spontaneously. Like "what the hell, fuck him" moment, just do, he won't know. She probably feels guilty for allowing herself to be so sexual intimate with a stranger.

Since that night I have been back to that night club every Saturday for a few weeks hoping to see her. But to no avail. My mates are thinking I should let it go. That I just got lucky that night.

But I persisted for a few more Saturdays even on my own. Then one Saturday, there she was, with her bunch of girlfriends. I was relieved to see her again. She looked stunning as I watched her from a distance. I am now too nervous to just approach her on the floor. I decided to wait until she goes to the bar. My hear pounded hard in my chest. I wanted this girl. Maybe she had a fight with her boyfriend and that's why she is out tonight. I hope so. Maybe my luck will be on my side again. Images of our night together appeared in my head turning me on. I am now seduced by them.

Then that moment came as she heads to the bathroom. I waited like previously. Like clockwork she heads to the bar after coming out. This was my chance to approach her. I took a couple of deep breaths then walked confidently to the bar.

"Hi Eve." I said.

She turns around looking surprised and smiles at me.

"Remember me, it's Jason."

"Hi, I do indeed." She says with a startled smile. "How are you?"

"I am real good now that I see you again." I said confidently.

"What brings you here?" I asked. "Problems at home?"

"No, not really, I got rid of him. So no more problems." She smiled.

I was so relieved to hear that. I wanted to ask her to come for a walk with me. It maybe too early but I wanted to make her my girl. I needed to find out where she is emotionally. But of course she probably doesn't want to step straight into another relationship. Maybe she will give me a chance to get to know her. As I sit with her I can smell that sexy perfume she wore that night. It was that smell that helped drive me crazy that night at that theatre a few months ago.

"Do you want to walk with me?. Some fresh air? I suggested. "But please order you drink first. It's Southern Comfort and Ginger beer right?"

"Ohh well done! You have a good memory." She replied.

"How could I forget a beautiful ladies drink. We had a pretty good night that time. How could I forget that." I smiled back.

We have our drinks. Made small talk. I was bestowed by her. My heart races with excitement. It's fulls of butterflies now. I loved the way she smiled. The way she plays with her hair as she gives me her full attention. When we finished we head outside for that walk I promised her.

It was a pleasant spring night. I had to ask her about her supposed ex. But she was reluctant to talk too much about that topic. In some ways a relief for me, but I wanted to know if she was interested or ready to spend time with another guy. But there was something there between us. If she thought I was just another man, she would acted differently and not led me on. But she's allowed me to show my interest. I think she likes me. That hope was giving me a raging hard on. Then that "I like you moment came up." I became very nervous and excited. I didn't want to put a foot wrong now.

"Did you drive by any chance? She asked.

"Yes, do you need a lift home? Maybe give it a hour and I should be good." I suggested politely.

"Where's your car, maybe we can sit in the car for a while, would you like that?" She smirked teasingly.

"Oh yeah, that's sounds like a great idea." I replied with some controlled excitement.

My mind already wanting. My bulge already growing by the minute. I am sure she has noticed it. A beautiful girl like her would look for signs like that, right? I was getting hot and excited at the thought of being alone with her in my car. We head towards my car in the public car park.

We get there and I open the left front passenger door for her, but she puts her hand on mine to stop me from opening up the door. A smile appears on her pretty face.

"Let's get in the back." She suggested with smile.

By now I am already fantasizing. I was fully erect now. It was obvious to her I was very excited. It was hard to hide the large lump between my legs. Clearly she has done this many times before. She pinches me on my backside as I climb in followed by her. My god she's my girl. This is going to be my dream night. I sit down and she cuddles right next to me on my left. Then interestingly, she gets up and moves to sit on my right. Oh yes, she's right handed of course. I start to get very aroused. Her closeness to me made me hot. I put my arm around her. I can smell her excitement. My head fills with endorphins. The only thing on my mind was the desire to eat her. I would love to go down on her right now.

"It's nice in here. At least you car's nice and tidy, unlike some." She smirked.

"I like being alone with a guy. I get really excited. Isn't cosy in here. Do you like me?" She asked even if she knows the answer.

"Oh yeah, I liked you ever since I saw you on the dance floor. I really like you Eve." I confessed.

She touches me with her right hand lightly running her nails over my arm. It sends electricity through me. I take a deep breath then swallow the lump in my throat. She's done this many times before I smirked. Then she touches me on my face, staring into my eyes.

"I am not ready for another relationship Jason. To be honest, I just want to play the field, have some fun with different guys...But I like you. I want to please you." She smiled lustfully.

I felt a little disappointed the way she put it. She was definitely a tease and she knows she can get any man she wants. She sounded too easy at this moment, but I want her, especially now.

"I really like to turn a guy on and watch how excited I can get him. I think it's a control thing. No guy can resist me. Especially when I get close to them. They all turn to putty." She smiled biting her lip.

My god the hot talk was hot, hot. And her perfume is mesmerizing me. I am in love with this beautiful lady. She reminds a lot of Julie my ex. She was one very hot sexy lady. I am now comparing Eve with her. I love when a woman talks dirty. To me it's real foreplay, especially when things are heating up. I was prepared to encourage her and led her on more. I wanted to get as intimate and personal with Eve and get know what she likes. I wanted to know her intimate secrets, her past experiences, especially if its about my favorite fetish, handjobs. Female on male.

By now everyone knows this is what turns me on the most. So again readers, this story will be graphic, so please don't continue if it's not for you.

So I boldly edge her on. Asking her to tell me her past experiences. She was already feeling hot, so it was easier to get her to talk. And she seem eager to tell.

"You're really turning me on Eve. Show me how you turn a guy on and tell me what turns you on." I whispered to her.

She then progresses to running her fingers along the inside of my open thigh. She stares at me with that hot sexy look.

"You like that, yeah. You really want me don't you, yeah. You're so stiff now, yeah. So hard. You want me to touch you there, yeah." She teases.

Oh my god, she's so hot. I close my eyes so to immerse myself in being with her. Her scent and perfume intoxicating. I can really smell a female in sexual heat. And she was rubbing it in so to say.

Then she progresses to massaging circles over my crotch. I start to move my pelvis instinctively. I hear her breathing become deep and excited.

"Yeah, you like that?" She teases.

She such a hot tease so I wanted to encourage her. I wanted to experience her. How she turns a guy on. What turns her on. How she likes to touch guy. Her technique. I wanted her to talk dirty and tell me her experiences with different men. By now she was so aroused to be embarrassed or ashamed of telling me her very intimate experiences. Her face blushes as I try to encourage her.

"Tell me how you like to masturbate a guy. Tell me what turns you on." I asked staring at her pretty blushing face.

"Oh god, I can't tell you that. I feel so embarrassed. There's been so many." She turns red when my request sinks in. "Oh god there's been so many."

"I get really turned on when you talk like that." I said touching her face.

"Oh I feel so hot now." She takes a deep breath and pauses to recollect herself. "Hmmm."

Then she begins again.

"I don't really know but I love touching a hard cock. Running my fingers over the shaft, watching it grow harder. Hearing him moan in excitement as I start to pump him. Oh god it's so hot. Guys can't resist me. I feel so dirty and horny when I stroke off different guys. It blows my mind that I can get them so worked up, so hot." She continues her dirty teasing.

As she continued she stares at my reactions, her hand slowly traces up and down my hard shaft beneath my pants. A hot smirk appears on her face.

"I love giving handjobs in cars. Have you received one in any exciting places?" She asked with a dirty smile.

"Oh yeah, many times in cars. This car actually many times. At the movies. On park bench. At mum's place on her couch even when she was at home." I confessed. "That was hot, cause I kept thinking she was watching from somewhere."

"Oh yeah, I feel so horny now. So dirty, this conversation is really turning me on." She blushes.

I just love masturbating a guy in a car. I feel really intimate with the guy. I keep thinking someone will catch us. There's something extra arousing about it." She confesses.

My god she's so hot. She's my type of girl. I wanted to know what turns her on. I wanted to know about her experiences with other guys. She reminds me so much of Julie.

"My god you're making me so hard. Tell me about the hottest experiences you have had. I want to know because it really turns me on to hear. You're so working me up." I nervously asked.

She turns bright red at my request. But continues stroking me through my pants. She pauses and bites her lower lip.

"Hmmm, yeah, I feel so hot thinking about. There's been so many. Hmmm, one experience stood out I remember. Let's see, sometime ago my boyfriend at the time asked me to give a handjob to his friend. We were at the movies and he brought it up saying his friend really likes me and he would like to watch me jerk him off. I really thought he was kidding. We were kind of at the back of the theatre, half pissed, when he asked me. And I kind of thought he wasn't bad looking and I love stroking a hard cock. Anyway his friend went really crazy when I masturbated him. He was so turned on, it was rather hot actually, stroking his friend while he watched. He was moaning so much. It was really turning me on. I just went for it, wildly masturbating him. When I started moaning and talking dirty, he just lost it. It was one of the most hottest experiences for me. He just exploded literally. I still remember the hot sound of my stroking. And what's hot, was he repeatedly called out my name as he came. I still remember what he said, it was like, "Oh yeah Eve, oh Eve, faster, faster" and I did. It was really dirty to hear my name like that. I think my boyfriend didn't expect me to be so hot with him, like how I was with him. He thought I would just jerk him off. He was really upset about me talking dirty in an intimate way to his mate whilst I moaned excitedly. After that my boyfriend didn't say much. I think he enjoyed it but if he did things again, he wouldn't ask me to do it. He became really upset then jealous. I suppose I don't blame him. The relationship then, didn't end well. It made going out with his mate impossibly awkward. So we all went our separate ways. Except his friend kept calling me to get together with him. But admittedly, I really got off doing it, because he was watching. Maybe that's why I was extra hot with him. Yeah I still remember it. It was a pretty hot one for me. Hmm I can still see the look on his face." She giggles a little with that satisfied look.

"Oh my god that was hot. I want to hear more of your experiences!" I insisted.

But now I was pumping my pelvis, wanting her.

"Oh yeah, this is really turning me on, telling you my experiences. You like it don't you?, yeah. Turns you on?" She teased.

Then she continues.

"Hmmm, yeah then there was one in the car." She blushingly thought.

"That was real hot. It really got me going this one. This was a few years ago I think. I was with this guy. I think we must have been on the second or third date and we were in the back seat of his car. Just like now." She added with the hot look. "Anyway, we had been kissing, you know making out, then I told him I was going to masturbate him like he has never been masturbated before. Oh yeah I loved that word..masturbate. I just looked at him and started to unzip him. He just looked so so excited. As I pulled him out and had my hand touching him, he cums. It was so funny, at least for me. I told him it was OK as he kept apologising. I just told him I had that effect on some guys, actually every guy to be honest. I gave him a chance so we continued kissing and before long he was fully erect. This time I was going to go for it. But I like to use my spit. So I lick my fingers staring at him. I was clearly turning him on, as he starts moaning. As I applied my hand on his erection and begin massaging it on his swollen head, he cums. My god that's twice in what 5 minutes. So we make out some more until he was fully erect again. It wasn't long to get him so hard again. This time I wasted no time. I spat on him immediately and just went for it. Oh god I just love that sound. I just went crazy. I was so turned on by now. I started moaning and talking dirty then suddenly he explodes. It was so funny as he was saying my name repeatedly as he came. Gosh that was a hot one."

She giggles again, looking upwards thinking about it..

"Oh there was another guy. Just last year I think. Again I was in the car with him. Rather than take my time as in actual fact there wasn't enough time so I thought I will make him cum real quick. Soon we were fooling around and he told me he wanted me, so we head to the car, in broad daylight at a supermarket car park. Luckily the windows of the car were tinted enough to prevent people to actually see any goings on. But we can see everyone pass by like as if they can see us. It was rather exciting, that possibility that they can actually see us. We felt like we were on show. I really wanted to masturbate him real good pretending everyone can see us. I felt so hot and dirty. So anyway we get into the back and make out for a couple minutes before I decided to really go for it. I immediately pull him out and as I would normally do, I spit on his erection then immediately pumped him into wild blur. I started moaning in excitement. He was clearly very excited and moaning himself. But he didn't cum. So here I was with a guy who wanted me, wanted me to give him a handjob and he couldn't cum even after 5 minutes. By that stage my arm and wrist were aching. I had to stop every now and then until I gave up. That was the only time that's happened. Maybe he was afraid people were watching. It didn't bother me, it was more exciting instead. I got to say my ego wasn't happy after that. Naturally I ditched him. That was a unusual one. Thank goodness nearly all have been quite hot." She muses.

By now I was in love with lady. I stared at her beautiful face, touching her skin with my hand. I kiss her, then rather passionately.

She begins to undo my pant. Her face red with excitement. I can hear the excited breathing. It was really turning me on.

"Tell me how you like to masturbate a guy. Tell me what you like to do Eve. Oh god you have really got me so horny." I moaned.

She pulls my erection out. I am fully erect and wet. She moves her hand slowly up and down, moving my foreskin up and down. She stares at me and begins tease.

"Oh god you're so hard. I like to kiss you. Lick you all over while I slowly pull your skin slowly like this. You like that, oh yeah. I like to massage your testicles like this. Guys really like this. Apparently my hand feels nice and warm, right? They like to kiss me and touch my breast. Do you want to touch me here?" She teased with sexy smile.

She takes off her top, exposing her perky firm breast. I dive in and smell her scent and perfume. My god I am so turned on. Her skin so warm. I kept on inhaling her scent of her skin while she continued massaging me slowly. It was euphoric. She is so sexy, so hot. I want her to be my lady. I lick her erect nipples making her squeal in delight.

"Oh yeah." She moans.

"Then I like to lick my hand. Like this. Guys really get aroused watching me use my saliva. Then I massages my saliva like this. I like to massages it in first then I would twist my hand over the head then up and down like this. Every guy goes crazy when I do this. Do you like it? Oh yeah every guys does. I like to look at him. Stare at his face, so I can see his excitement and reactions. It so dirty and turns me on. I keep licking my hand like this and slowly pick up the pace. Then I like start to talk dirty. Tease him about how much I like doing this. It really gets them hot. Oh yeah I feel so dirty. So horny. I start to moan like this. When I moan, guys goes crazy with excitement. They like to see and hear a female enjoying the act of masturbating them. Someone told me there's nothing more lame then a girl showing disinterest when they perform a handjob. A female who enthusiastically masturbates a man to orgasm, is a quick way to a man's heart. Is that true? Oh yeah, you're so hard!. You like it when I talk dirty, yeah?" She continues while explaining her technique.

By now she is blushing red. She pauses her words, continuing watching me as she continued to apply the same technique. But I am mesmerized by her open sexuality. Her intimacy to me despite having broken up recently from her boyfriend. Her intimate experiences with other males openly displayed for me to see. I think she likes exhibitionism like myself. I can see myself having a lot of fun with her. She's my type of girl.

Then she begins to tease me again, continuing from where she left.

"Oh god I feel so hot now. Do you like to masturbate a woman? yeah. Do like watch a girl masturbate for you. I love to touch myself when others are watching. I get so turned on. How about eating pussy? A lot guys like to. It gets them nice and hard. You like that? yeah. Maybe not tonight. I feel so dirty now." She blushes even more upon that intimate confession.

"Oh Eve, I love to go down on a woman. I love the taste and smell." I confessed. "It adds to my excitement."

"Do you like to be sucked off?" She asked candidly.

"Love it, but I really like it more when I get a handjob." I confessed. "Its always been more what really gets to me, when I am with someone like you. I like that slow tease, you know."

"You like to hear me moan yeah? I am so hot now. I can tell you want to cum. I like to kiss at this stage. Guys love to kiss. It turns them on, even if they won't admit it. Nothing better than passionate kissing and receiving a hot handjob yeah. I can tell when you are ready. I just love watching your body respond to my touch. You want me to finish you. Oh yeah feel so good. You want me to go crazy on you yeah. Make you cum real fast, yeah. You like way I twist your head and then pump up and down. Oh feel so good. Want me to go faster?" She smirked biting her lower lip.

Fantasier
Fantasier
152 Followers
12