Short Stories - She's the One Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My god I start to moan continuously now. Her deliberate hot dirty talking has aroused every part of me. I want her.

"Oh yeah, love it when a guy starts to moan. You want to cum for me, yeah? I am going start masturbating you faster. You like the sound of that? Oh yeah, I just love watching a guys face as he starts to come. It so hot. I want to spit on you, yeah. Oh I feel like a dirty slut now. Oh god, I feel myself wanting to cum. I am going to spit on your big cock. You like it when a hot girl spits on you?" She moans excitedly now.

Her hand pumps faster alternating with twists every moment. She's driving me crazy. I moan uncontrollably now. Then she spits on me before firmly rubbing the thick fluid over the shaft. Her breathing becomes rapid through sheer excitement.

"Oh god I so hot now. I want to go wild on you now. I want to hear your pleasure. I love that sound when I masturbate a guy fast. Oh god its the hottest sound. I want to hear it. You like how I masturbate a guy now? Oh yeah this is how I do it." She teases breathlessly.

Immediately her grip firms and her hand goes into a furious blur. Her excitement becomes frenzied. Very hot. Watching a beautiful woman at this moment is one of the most erotic images. Her breathing rapid and deep. The erotic sounds of her moaning. Her excitement. She had an incredible technique allowing her to turn her hand into an instant blur. My head rolls in sheer pleasure. My pelvis pumps rapidly up and down, meeting her hand.

"Oh yeah, you like to see how excited I get? yeah. Hear me moan, yeah? Oh god yeah!" She moans exhaustedly.

I grab her face, kissing her passionately as I start to cum hard. I moan loudly. Then I cum very quickly, in seconds.

She squeals in excitement as I explode everywhere, turning me into a out of control hose but firmly in her grip.

It was one of the most enjoyable handjob I have experienced after being so worked up by stories of her past experiences. Her enthusiasm continues until I was completely finished.

Oh my god as I laid back against the seat. That was incredible. I try to calm down after such an amazing experience.

"Feel better now, yeah. Did you like that?" She teases exhaustedly.

I hold her close, and kiss her lightly on the forehead, vowing to make her my girl.

12