Short Story 01: Party Crashing 02

Story Info
The morning after, awkward or rewarding??
4.8k words
4.62
8k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the Kodak party, more secrets are learned. Jon decides to see what happens, though he isn't the only one curious about what happened.

Part 1 was a modified re-envisioning of actual events that occurred while this part is a work of fiction for you, the readers, who asked so nicely. :-)

I apologize this took a little longer than expected, but here it is for you now.

* All Characters in this story are 18 years old or older.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jon plopped down onto his bed, exhaling a deep confused breath. He found himself staring at the ceiling and replaying the night through his mind. His parents had wandered off to their own room about thirty minutes earlier and could still faintly be heard moving around down the hall. Things quieted down shortly after, and he decided to try and get some sleep.

The soft tick of the vintage analog wall-clock kept thudding in his ears as he lay with his eyes closed. Unable to sleep, he tossed his covers back and grumbled before moving to his computer chair at his desk. He had planned on surfing some porn on his laptop but then he heard it, the quiet hushed voices that were just soft enough to be unintelligible. It piqued his curiosity.

Jon made his way to his door and reached for the knob but paused as his last step squeaked the floorboard. Before he could turn it though he heard another soft "clicking" come from another door nearby. He waited a moment before slowly turning his and opening the door enough to peek out. No one was in the hall from his vantage point.

Opening the door a little more, he made his way out into the hall and glanced around again. His parents' bedroom at the end of the hall had its door shut firmly, but a dim light was emanating from under the door jam. The bathroom directly across from his door was wide open and empty, the toilet seat down and shower curtain was pushed open most of the way.

Turning his attention back towards his parent's room, Jon slowly made his way forward until he could make out their conversation. His father was clearly tipsy, but his voice came across much softer than Jon was used to, "Come on Janice stop."

"I can't Paul, you know I need this. You know how I get. Please just give it to me tonight." his mother could be heard pleading.

"Janice you already "got yours" earlier remember? That was the deal we made when we decided to keep the family together" Paul said tiredly. A strange sound of something being dragged could be heard before the unmistakable sounds of a vibrator filled the quiet, "Use this and let me sleep. We already agreed no more sex between us. The kids don't even know I came to terms with who I really am, so you need to keep up your part of the bargain. Now.....let....me...sleep."

Jon could hear a shuffling around and a few brief footsteps before a mattress spring creaked. He heard a gasp, followed by several quiet sobs of sadness as the sound of the vibrators buzz changed every few seconds. With everything he'd just heard, his imagination began running wild. What did his father mean by "deciding to keep the family together" he wondered.

A muffled gasp pulled him from his thoughts. Though quiet, it was clear enough that he knew that his mother was bringing herself close to orgasm with a vibrator. He felt so conflicted as he felt his cock start to swell, causing his basketball shorts to tent out in front of him. Without thinking his right hand pushed his waistband down a fraction, just enough for his cock to spring free. His left hand reached out to the side and steadied himself on the wall as he began stroking himself outside his parents' bedroom door.

The steady gasps of pleasure his mother had released began to change into more rapid ones. An occasional groan escaped her lips as she started whispering, "Please....please....oh let me please.....I need it...." Jon began to quietly piston his hand up and down his shaft to her pleas for release. He knew firsthand how tight her pussy was, how wet and hot that it felt to be gripped inside her. His mind replayed the night, and he lingered on the feeling of that last thrust into her from behind. His cock erupted in his hand as his mind remembered what the exact sensation was like bursting inside her from behind.

Several large streams of semen burst forth, coating his fingers and hand as he kept jacking himself. In the back of his mind, he thought he heard the faintest of gasps. As he started to come down, he fell forward catching himself against the wall with an audible *thunk*. Without a thought he moved as quickly as he could without making a sound into the bathroom. He flushed the toilet in the dark, pretending he had just peed. He then turned on the sink and begin to rinse his hands with his cock still hanging out.

After his hands were clean, he scooped some water into his palm and rinsed his slowly shrinking shaft before patting it dry with a nearby towel. Pulling his shorts back up, Jon made his way back into his room making sure to make sound from the bathroom to his door and closing it loudly. As he sat down on his bed, he shook his head in confusion. Just what the hell is going on??

Jon lay back on his bed and shifted to get comfortable as the analog clock kept ticking. Just as his eyes started to close, they shot back open. In between the ticks of the secondhand, he distinctively heard that same soft *click* from before. Unable to take any more, he buried his face into his pillow and tried to block out the world until he finally fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The smell of bacon and coffee fill the air accompanied by the sounds of the hissing frying pan. Jon groggily opens his eyes and can hear voices coming from the kitchen downstairs. He manages to crawl out of bed with a groan before slowly trudging down the stairs and into the kitchen. Janice is at the stovetop, cooking up eggs, bacon, and sausage for the family while Paul sits at the kitchen table with his daughter Amy.

"Ah sleepyhead, you're up." his father said.

"Yeah dad, sorry I slept so late I just couldn't get any rest." he replied before glancing in his mother's direction. His mother kept her head down, looking into the pan as she moved the sausages around a little bit. His father reached down and lifted a piece of toast to his mouth, take a small bite before smiling.

"It's ok son. Just remember that tomorrow we're having your sisters party here at the house. So, you need to be home for that." he said before dusting his hands of crumbs. He rose quickly and gathered his phone and keys from the table, "Sorry guys, I'm going to be late. Got to get that bowling practice in for the league!" Janice gave a barely audible snort under her breath.

Jon quickly glanced at his father and sister, neither seemed to hear her. His father walked out of the room without another word. Immediately Jon began noticing the signs. His parents had stopped touching each other, no more hugs or kisses goodbye. No more dinner nights out together. Did they separate and decided to still live together for the kids?

As he was running through his thoughts again, his mother placed a plate in front of him loaded with food. He glanced down at it and realized it was packed with more than his usual helping. She quickly went back to the stove without a word. Jon glanced at his sister who was also looking down. She noticed his movement and glanced up, smiling shyly as she quickly turned her head to the side.

Why was this whole family acting so weird and how long had this been going on for? Why hadn't he noticed this until now?

"Jo....Jon, can I have a piece of your bacon please?" Amy asked in a whisper. She had always been shy, but this was extreme even for her. The more he thought about it, the more he realized he knew so very little about her. His "little" sister was only a year and a half younger than him, but they were never really close. She'd be turning eighteen this Saturday and yet she acted like a little girl anytime she came out of her room, always reading a book or doing whatever their mother wanted in the moment. He couldn't remember the last time she had any friends over, or even heard her talking on the phone.

He reached down and grabbed a nice crispy piece, just like she liked. He learned over to hand it to her but was surprised when she leaned over as well and took a bite right from his grasp. She tilted her head up slightly and chewed slowly, her eyes meeting his for the first time in a while before darting back down.

A few seconds later Janice placed a plate in front of Amy, and sat down in her own chair with a plate for herself. Breakfast was an awkwardly silent ordeal. Each one of them ate casually, no one making eye contact or talking about anything. Jon noticed his mother actually looked more exhausted than he felt. With a scrape, Amy placed her silverware on the plate and leapt to her feet. She quickly cleaned up after herself and ran from the kitchen up to her room, "I have to get ready to go to the Library!" she shouted behind herself.

Jon took a deep breath and closed his eyes before sighing heavily. He heard his mother push her plate forward and when he opened his eyes, she was staring directly at him. "Not a word of anything. Do you understand me? We will talk once Amy has left." He just nodded slightly, partially intimidated by the harshness in her tone. Her eyes were hard, her jaw set. Jon had never seen his mother this way and he didn't like it. Part of him was nervous, part of him angry that she'd speak to him this way after what he gave her.

Instantly she was on her feet, pushing her chair back under the table. "Jon, be a dear and clean up please. I'll be in the study." she said as she walked confidently down the first-floor hall. He watched her go, her hips swaying slightly. Her sleeping gown clung tightly to her ass as she wandered off. What the hell is wrong with me, Jon thought. And what is going on with everyone else?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sound of the front door slamming brought Jon back to his senses. He had just finished washing the dishes and wiping down the table when he heard his mother call out, "Jon, in the study now please." He decided he didn't like his mother's tone anymore and was going to make sure she knew.

He walked casually down the hall to the door at the end. It was closed most of the way, but left cracked a sliver. He pushed the doorway open and stepped into the room. The large office was warming than any other room in the house. The heavy blackout drapes kept it dimly lit compared to the other rooms as well. The prior owners of the home had converted two of the backrooms into a single larger bedroom for a disabled family member, so it was complete with a separate bathroom and a kitchenette.

His mother sat on a large leather couch in the back of the room, still wearing her nightgown. She fixed him with a firm stare and patted the spot next to her with her hand. He made his way straight over and sat down right at her side. She still smelled of the same perfume from the night before. Had she not showered? Did that mean she still had remnants of his seed inside her??

"Jon, you have been spaced-out or daydreaming way too much these past few days." she said sternly. He turned slightly to look her square in the eye and said, "Yes well, a lot of indescribable shit has occurred these last two days." He could see her face sour with his words as she didn't like it when her children used profanity, but she also knew that he was right.

"I....I understand. And that's exactly what we are going to talk about. But first, I will talk and you will listen. You will not interrupt me am I understood?" it was a rhetorical question as she began without waiting for his response.

"What occurred yesterday should never have happened. No son is ever supposed to know his mother that way. Let me be very clear in that as far as the world, this family, and we are concerned it never happened. Do I make myself clear?" she continued, trying to sound as if she was in charge.

Anger welled up in his chest for a moment. He was about to lash out at his mother when he noticed that her hands in her lap were shaking visibly. Though she was putting on the tough parent act, she was a mess inside. Maybe a softer approach was better. Who know, maybe it would lead to some answers he so desperately needed.

Jon shifted to the side so that he was completely facing his mother. He locked her with his stare and set his jaw. A moment went by, and Janice was about to repeat herself but Jon beat her to the punch, "When did your marriage fall completely apart? How long have you two been lying to Amy and me?" he asked flatly.

Janice found herself shaken inside. She hadn't expected him to respond like this. Her stomach churned inside with fear, how much did he know? Was he just guessing, or had he actually figured it out? She tried to keep his gaze but found herself unable as she quickly looked down. In that moment she realized two things: Jon was no little boy anymore, and her panties were drenched.

Janice bolted upright and started to make for the door. She panicked and was on autopilot, a war was waging inside her mind right now. Part of her wanted to turn around and shout at Jon, another larger part wanted to flee and hide in her room. But a third and unexpected part, a part that would not relent, wanted to throw herself at him and be fucked senseless like he had the night before.

Jon leapt up behind her and grabbed her wrist firmly. He spun her around and with his free hand grabbed her chin, forcing her to look up at him. "I think we both know that last night wasn't something either of us ever expected to happen. But it did. And you know what? I enjoyed myself and I know for a fact you did too." his voice was deep but growing in volume, "How exactly did you think this was going to work? You would just put your foot down and say, "this is what it is" and that would be the end of it?"

Janice tried to speak but just as her voice was upon her lips Jon spoke over her, "Shut it. I don't want to hear it. You know why? Because...." he leaned in close to her ear, his breath beating against her skin. "Because, I....fucked....you.....senseless." he spaced each word apart, drawing out the vulgar taboo of the act with each exhale. His mother's legs went weak, she felt the power behind his words and his actions and for the first time in her life she knew what it felt like to be dominated completely.

Jon stepped backward towards the couch, his firm grasp dragging his mother behind him. He reached up with his free hand and pressed a fingertip against the fabric of her gown just above her breast near her shoulder. With a slow downward motion, he let his fingertip glide down her side, sliding over the curve of her full breast before dropping in front of him.

"Now, take this off and kneel. You're going to suck my cock again mother like a good little slut should." and with that, Jon pushed his shorts to his ankles before sitting back down onto the couch. His mother stood frozen in the moment. He had just called her a slut, demanded a blowjob, and was sitting there with the thickest cock she had ever seen awaiting her mouth. Janice's body began moving without thought, pulling the gown over her head as she sunk to her knees in front of him.

Shuffling her knees forward, she moved closer to his waist. She gazed down at his rigid shaft and was awed seeing it in the light this time. Her son was above average in length, a solid seven inches of man meat that had pounded her into bliss the night before. But what amazed her the most was his girth. He was thicker than the zucchini she had used earlier that morning trying to calm her demanding cunt. She realized she had been holding her breath and finally exhaled. Her mind began to scream at her that this was significantly bigger than her husband in every way, but that it had also already been inside her and scratched the itch she needed gone.

She started to speak when Jon finally got tired of waiting and grasped the back of her head and forced it down onto his cock and straight into her throat. Janice gagged hard. She had a lot of experience sucking cock, but his power and speed surprised her. Spit accumulated in the back of her throat as her eyes watered heavily. She felt his fingers digging into her hair and knew what was coming. Her entire body shuddered in excited anticipation as he began to slam her mouth up and down his length.

In seconds, Janice had his balls in her hand and was gently fondling them as he savaged her throat. The remnants of her makeup from the night before began to run and smear down her face as he fucked it with a force she'd never experienced. All she could manage was the occasional wet sounding, "Gug, gah, gug, gug."

After only a few minutes however, she felt his body tensing. She was both relieved and disappointed at his stamina this go around. His breath caught for a second before he released a loud groan and shot a thick, heavy stream straight into her mouth. With a jerk of his hand, he yanked her head back an inch from his cockhead and released five more heavy ropes of cum across his mother's astonished face.

No one had ever used her like this before. Her pussy was on fire, but her mind screamed at her about the shame of it all. Jon grunted one last time and fell back, the last blast hitting her in the chest and dripping down her left breast. Janice blinked rapidly for a second and bolted to her feet, "Oh no, oh god...." before running from the room and up the stairs. Jon could hear her bedroom door slam shut, and for the first time in a long time her heard the click of her lock.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a long hot shower, Jon stepped out of the bathroom. He glanced at his mother's door and could see the light on underneath. Once again, he heard the distinctive buzzing of a vibrator as well as her sobbing words, "Please no, let me cum from this. I can't fuck my son, please....please let this scratch the itch."

Jon stepped back into his room closed his door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another hour passed since he sat on his bed. He had his laptop open and was checking out the reviews for the local community college. There was a soft knocking on his door. "Come in." he replied and looked up. His eyes went wide for a moment as he stared at his mother standing in his doorway completely still naked. Her legs were coated heavily in her juices, her hair was a mess and she looked frenzied.

After a pause, she stepped in and sat on the edge of his bed, "Jon, I uh....I'm ready to answer your questions, and then we need to really talk." she said, never looking up. Jon was quick to ask, "So when did dad start cheating on you? Who is the bitch? What..." Janice felt a warmth inside at the loyalty and defensiveness of her son, but she stopped him with a raised hand.

"One thing at a time son." she replied. "Your father....there is no "bitch" that he's seeing."

Jon sat there for a second, "So is dad running around with his friends just fucking club girls or something? What the hell happened?"

"Well, let's just say that your dad doesn't need a ton of practice handling balls with his bowling partner. He just really enjoys it, which is why he rushes off to do it so often." Janice shook her head slightly and sobbed, "How does a nympho turn a man gay??" It hit Jon like a brick.

"Wait so....you two...." he stammered.

"Yes, your father realized he was gay three years ago. We've been hiding it from you kids and tried to keep the family together until you both moved out and started your lives. Every year has gotten harder and harder. He won't kiss me, touch me....fuck me." she inhaled and then slowly let it out, stilling herself. "That's why we were at that party son. We made a deal that he can run off and play with his boy, if I could get some outside the house. It had been working for a while, but it hasn't really done the trick the last few times.....until yesterday."

12