Short Story 01: Party Crashing 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jon noticed she still hadn't looked up once while speaking. His confusion and anger tugged at him. His parents had been lying to them, but out of love, but hiding the truth of their relationship, to protect them......it was all too much.

With a deep inhale to calm himself, Jon noticed something else. His room was saturated with the smell of excited pussy. He glanced at his mother again. She sat on the edge of his bed, fidgeting slightly and refusing his gaze. "Son, I...I have medication for this disorder. But it doesn't work. Nothing works except sex. Your father used to fill the need before he realized he was gay, then he only ever wanted my asshole and that helped some. And after a year, he stopped using that too."

Jon's eyes went wide. His mother had just told him she had been buttfucked and his mind decided then and there she was going to be his sex-toy. He shimmied to the side of the bed and stood, "Get on your hands and knees. Stick your ass out towards me." he commanded.

Janice moved without thought once more. She got into position and dropped her head to his mattress, arching her ass high into the air. Jon stared at her pussy from behind, her full lips parted and sticky from her juices. He was going to fuck her again. But first, she needed to beg.

"Alright mom. You know what's going to happen. But only if you beg for it. You need to know exactly what this is, and what it means. So mom, what will it be?" he asked confidently.

"Please Jon, don't make me......please just help me." she pleaded. As she spoke, she reached back and grasped her ass cheeks in each hand and spread them wide. Jon got the clearest glimpse of her pussy and asshole all at once. He was going to fuck her regardless, but damnit she needed to beg for it.

"No." was all he said. She watched as he started to pull his shorts back up his legs and she cried out, "Please Jon, please fuck my pussy. Or my ass, whatever you want honey it's yours. Please make this need go away!!" She began sobbing into his mattress with her eyes closed as she begged her son for the one thing he should never do.

Suddenly she was jolted forward as he speared her pussy hard in one thrust. His cockhead, lodged firmly into her, nudged against her cervix. Janice's body screamed in pleasure as Jon didn't wait and just started to thrust hard into her from behind. Closing his eyes for only a moment, Jon was in heaven once more. His cock buried deep into a pussy designed for him in the truest way. Grabbing her hips firmly, he opened his eyes and watched her body rock as he fucked her into his mattress hard.

He rubbed his thumb over her asshole lightly and she groaned in need. "We'll save this for later mom, but this little asshole is mine as well, do you understand me?" He told her.

"Yes son, it's yours. It's all yours." she gasped out as he continued to pound her. Her body had never felt so alive. Every inch of her skin was electrified, her nipples and clit were rock hard, the squish of her juices could be heard loudly as her son fucked her just how she needed. All too soon she felt it. An ebb and flow began to build up inside her stronger than she could have imagined.

Like a machine, Jon pistoned his cock into his mother at a rapid and steady pace. He could tell something big was about to happen and he knew if he changed anything it might stop. So, he did what any good son would do, and he just kept on fucking his nympho mother.

Waves of pleasure assaulted Janice from everywhere. She felt like she was submerged in a sea of sensations, riding the ebbs and flows of the current begging for it to take her where she so desperately wanted to go.

And then it happened. Jon reached down with his right hand and strummed her clit with his fingertips. He wasn't sure what type of fingering she enjoyed, but he just rubbed circles repeatedly and stars burst within Janice's head. Her sight went blank, unable to see anything but purplish clouds. A loud roaring was occurring within her ears blocking out all sound. She felt the muscles inside her clench tightly, locking down as hard as they could as her body began to shake and shudder. And then everything went black.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Janice awoke in her bed alone. She shifted slightly and then felt it. A cool, wet sensation enveloped her entire groin. Glancing down she said the dried white remains of her sons load as well as the several small globs of it pouring out from between her pussy lips as she moved. Glancing at her nightstand she had been out for almost half an hour!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jon was sitting alone in his room, having tucked his mother in after making sure she was breathing and alive. Her orgasm had driven him over the edge, forcing him to erupt like a geyser inside her wonderful pussy. He felt proud that he had managed to give her what she wanted and was looking forward to this relationship they had when his phone pinged.

He glanced down at it and saw he had an email from an unknown address. He tried to recall, but he didn't know anyone by the name LilA13 and was about to ignore it when he realized there was a photo attachment. He made sure his antivirus app was up to date and opened it.

There were no words in the email, but there were 12 pictures of him attached. The pictures were from 45 minutes ago where he was buried balls-deep into his mother's pussy. The pictures were taken from further away, like his doorway, and had number shots of both his and his mother's faces in them. He dropped his phone in surprised. As he bent down to pick it up, he gazed at his door.

Sweet shy little sister Amy, stood in the middle of the doorframe with an unreadable expression. He blinked for a second and she spoke, "I know big brother. And this Saturday, once everyone is gone, you're going to fuck me like you did mom. Or else, everyone else will know too."

With that said, she turned and disappeared down the hall.

12