Short Tales 04: Tranny on a Train

Story Info
A tranny runaway finds her saviour.
5.4k words
4.52
10k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, darlings! My name is Michelle Rodericks, and, even if I say so myself, I am gorgeous!

Let me give you some stats. I stand barely 5 ft. 5 in. tall (165cm.) and weigh just 120 lbs. (54 kg). My measurements are 34-25-34. I have olive skin with dark brown eyes under long straight black hair.

My eyes are a wide set, and my teeth are even and white. My lips are full and have that perfect 'bee sting' look you boys all love so much.

My nose is perfectly in proportion to my mouth and eyes with just a slight turn up at the end.

Pixie nose, I think they call it.

I am toned and fit from hours of Yoga, Tai Bo and Pilates. My butt is round and taut. I know how to fill out a pair of spandex yoga pants! If you know what I mean?

Here's my secret, though, I wasn't born a woman! That's right! I'm a tranny, a ladyboy, a shemale, or one of the many other derogatory names that the porn industry likes to label us with.

More correctly, I'm a transwoman. I was born biologically male but with a female mind and mindset.

I still have my penis. My 'daddy' likes to suck on it, so he doesn't want me to lose it.

Let me tell you my story.

My story, or the one I'm allowed to tell you in this forum, began three years ago. The morning after my 18th birthday. That's the morning after I had gotten so wasted celebrating my 'coming of age' I had forgotten that I had brought my 'boyfriend', not my boyfriend, just some random pick up at a bar, home to my place instead of his, as I usually do.

My father, The Right, Reverend James Speeder, caught me dressed in nothing but a micro mini, 7-inch heels, stay up stockings and a sequined bra riding my 'boyfriend's' gorgeous 6.5 in. schlong in full 'drag queen' makeup, and kicked me out of home onto the streets.

The streets of Brisbane are a mean place for a transgirl to be. I tried to find a home with the homeless people in the Story Bridge cliff caves, but after being raped for the second time, I had to find other alternatives.

I'd spend my daylight hours doing 'tricks' for $50 - $100 down the Valley, mostly blow jobs, occasionally anal. Then I'd buy a 'day pass' and ride the trains around Brisbane's rail network.

The trains are (mostly) safe. There are CCTV cameras in every compartment and often a guard or two riding. They're warm in the winter and air-conditioned in the summer. The only problem is that they usually only run until 1.00 am most nights.

During the summer, it's not too bad, the seats on the platform are comfortable enough to sleep on, and it hardly ever gets cold enough to be a bother. Wintertime's horrid!

That's why I liked to take the train out to Cleveland as my last ride for the day during the winter months. The usual driver for that trip is Jimmy. Everyone calls him Thomas, though. Thomas is supposed to check the carriages, wake up anyone still on the train, and ask them to vacate the carriage.

For a quick blow job, Thomas will pretend he hasn't seen me and let me stay on the train where it's dry and warm. Thomas is quite cute in a podgy, older person way, so I didn't mind doing for him what he said his wife would never do.

This was my lot for close to a year. Some days I'd make a bit of money and be able to afford some food or maybe a motel room where I could shower and wash myself and my clothes. On other days I wouldn't make any money at all and have to line up at one of the various free food vans that make their way to where the homeless congregate.

One Thursday night, in the middle of winter two years ago, my life changed. That's the night I met 'Daddy'.

It was nearing the end of the night. I'd timed my run perfectly and had caught the last train out of Shorncliffe on Brisbane's north-eastern fringe. I could sleep peacefully as this train meandered all the way to Cleveland on Brisbane's south-eastern edge (Cleveland is technically in Redland Bay, but close enough!).

Usually, I don't wake up until Jimmy (Thomas) nudges my lips with his erect penis, but something filtered into my awareness as the train left Park Rd station, Woolloongabba (or maybe Dutton Park, about four different suburbs meet around there).

Blinking blearily, I became aware of a dapper, well-dressed man sitting opposite me. He was small, thin, and older than my father. I guessed he must have been at least 60.

He had a full head of silver and black hair and a 'pencil' moustache. He was dressed in a three-piece suit that had to have been tailor-made because of how well it fit. He was holding a briefcase that I'm guessing cost more than I could earn doing tricks in a month.

The next thing I noticed was that his trouser front was hugely tented!

This man may have only stood an inch or two taller than me, but he was packing a veritable cannon!

Waiting until I was compos enough to be aware of him, the gentleman asked, in a thick Balkan accent, "You are ladyboy, yes? A shemale?"

Repressing my usual instinct to correct, I nodded.

"I knew it, fucking!" He said. "You are very pretty! Dirty but very pretty!"

What could I say to that?

I nodded my head, "I haven't made enough money to get a motel room for the last two days, so dirty, yes,"

In his thick accent, this man said, "You are a girl who is working, no? You take money for sex?"

Hoping I might be able to finally earn enough money to eat and maybe even get a room I could sleep and shower in, I replied, "I'm a prostitute, yes. What would you like? Head or anal? Head is $60. Anal is $80. Both is $100."

To my surprise, he laughed.

"I do not sex for pay!" He said. "Maybe, if I like you, I will treat you to a motel room and a hot shower. Then, if you would like, we can make love!"

I had no idea what to answer to this, but my avaricious instincts were activated, so I batted my eyes, let them grow wide and said, "So what do I have to do to make you like me?"

This strange wee man laughed again.

"I am thinking that you are not a true street prostitute," he said to me. "You sell your ass so that you can eat and maybe have somewhere warm to sleep, but not because you have a ... habit drug? ... No ... drug habit ... to support, no?"

'Only because I couldn't afford one!' I thought. But it was a facetious one. I'd fallen far enough in having to sell my body for money, but I wasn't going to fall that extra half-step and become some drug pimp's addicted property forced to endlessly walk the streets trying to do enough tricks to earn my next fix.

"I'm disease and drug-free," I informed the man. "I get a weekly check at the free clinic to make sure!"

"That is good, fucking!" This fellow said. "We will, how you say? Chat? Chat, yes! We will chat together as if we are friends who are long lost until we get to Cleveland Station. Then if we have become drugari ... drugari? Mates? If we have become mates by then, I will walk you to McDonald's, about the only thing bloody that will be open in that sranje place! The food there it is not so good, but it will popuniti rupu, umm, fill a hole, yes? The coffee it is good there, no?"

I had no idea how to respond to any of this, so I just sat there. A deep sadness whelmed over me. It had been so long since anyone had just been nice to me that I couldn't remember when. I hadn't just sat and chatted for nearly as long.

Tears began to well in my eyes. Trying to hide them, I sniffed and turned away.

The gentleman moved across and sat beside me. He gently took my hand in both of his. He had warm hands, soft and manicured. This strange man lifted my hand and kissed it.

Stroking my hair, he said, "It is okay, draga moja mala (my dear little one). Tata will make it better!"

We had reached Cleveland Station.

Still holding my hand, the man said, "Come, the walk, it is not so far!"

Almost dragging me after him, he walked quickly up the hill and down to the local MacDonald's. He walked me inside and sat me at a table in a corner.

"You are here waiting. I will return soon, yes? Be a good girl and not be running away, okay?" He said to me.

I was warm and about to be fed. I wasn't going anywhere! So I nodded.

It didn't take long before this man returned with a tray. He had gotten me a burger and some nuggets as well as chips. He had only just sat down when they brought two large cups of coffee to our table, a long black for him and a creamy flat white for me.

"Eat! Eat!" He encouraged me.

He didn't have any himself just added a lot of sugar to his coffee and sat there watching me.

"My name is Bogdan," he told me. "But Australians, yes? They shorten everything, so they call me Dan or Danny. I would like it if you called me Tata. Okay?"

'If you're buying the food, I'll call Sweet Jesus if you want,' I thought but only said. "Yes, Tata!"

I was rewarded with a small warm smile.

"I need to use the bathroom, then call I make ... call I make? No ... make a call, yes? Finish your food, mališa (little one). I long will not be!"

Only a few moments later, he was back. I had been starving, so I'd already polished off everything except one of the nuggets. I popped that in my mouth as Tata sat back down.

"Your name you are not telling me," Tata said.

It took me a little while to figure out Tata wanted to know my name.

"Oh," I said. "I am Michelle. My friends call me Chell or sometimes Chilli." And held out my hand.

Tata took it is warm hands again and kissed the back. "I am meet you, very pleased, Chilli." He said.

There was a toot of a horn outside. Gulping the rest of his coffee, Tata said, "That is for us, yes? Come, we will get you somewhere where you can shower and change."

Tata held my hand and guided me out to the cab that had just tooted. He gave the driver the name of a nearby motel, and we were soon outside its reception.

"Wait here," Tata said.

Going inside, he quickly returned with a key and walked me across to the door of the unit he had paid for.

When we stepped inside, I expected Tata to want to have sex, so I started to undress by undoing the buttons on my blouse.

Tata touched my hands. When I looked up at him, he said, "First, you will shower and change, mališa. Then maybe we can voditi ljubav, ahh, make love, no?"

The only other clothing I had was the outfit I used to turn tricks in. If I did earn enough money for a motel, I would usually use the washer and dryer to wash the outfit I wore overnight to wear the next day again.

Showering was bliss! I soaked and soaked and washed and washed until I felt warm, scrubbed and clean all over. I washed my hair three times. My hair has grown midway down my back, and it's one of my best features, I think!

I'm naturally relatively hairless, so I didn't need to remove much, just a little around my ass and shaft.

Using the motel hairdryer, I was able to style my hair a little.

I had a little make-up in my shoulder bag, so I was able to add eyeliner, blush and red lippy before exiting the bathroom. I wore the same outfit I was wearing when my father found me. The stay-up stockings had been replaced many times, of course. I had fishnets on that were a little ripped and torn. This only added to my 'slutty look', so I wasn't bothered.

So, in my micro-mini, 7 in. heels, ripped stockings and sequined bra, I strutted out of the bathroom some 45 minutes later. I had tucked my penis and balls back between my legs, so I had to keep my thighs pressed together to prevent them from springing back forward. This caused me to 'mince' and swing my hips outrageously to keep my cock and balls hidden.

Bogdan, Tata, or 'daddy' if you will, had taken his suit jacket and vest off and folded them neatly before placing them on the smaller of the two beds in the room. He had carefully removed and folded his tie before placing it with the other two items and had undid his cufflinks, and rolled his sleeves back.

He was sporting a large tent in his trousers again!

"There you are, finally, mališa," Tata said. "I thought maybe it was drowning you were and a rescue I would need to stage!"

He had a big grin spread across his face, so I knew he wasn't serious.

Swaying sexily, I undulated across to him, "Would you like me to suck on that package you have there, daddy?" I asked breathily.

"Tata is better, Lepa (pretty one), daddy is no so good," Bogdan said. "I think, maybe your daddy, he no treat you so well, so please to call me Tata, yes?"

"Of course, Tata," I answered.

"Come and sit on my lap, mališa. I think it is time for us to make love, yes?

"I think so, too, Tata," I answered.

Climbing onto Tata's lap, I let my naked ass settle briefly onto his big package before spreading my thighs and letting his cock slide between them and over my balls and shaft. My cock and balls sprang into view.

Sitting on Tata's lap, I was a little taller than he was, so, fondling the head of my cock, Bogdan tilted his head back and offered his lips for me to kiss.

I attacked the kiss with gusto!

Tipping his head back down, Tata said, "I do not wish to fuck you, draga devojčice (dear one). I wish to make love. So gentle and slow, yes, mališa?"

I'm not sure I have ever actually 'made love'! Oh, I've fucked and been fucked by many a guy, but 'make love'? I don't think so! But I was going to give this a red hot go!

I sighed and lowered my head onto Dan's shoulder. Wriggling my hips, so my cock and balls rubbed against his rigid cock I said, "You'll have to show me, Tata. Nobody has ever made love to me before. They only want to fuck me and cum quickly!"

"You are telling me a very sad story, Dragi moj (my dear)! You will not worry! Tata will look after you!" Bogdan said to me.

With that, Tata hooked his arms around me and lowered me to the bed. Kissing my lips, he stroked my nipples and tickled my sides. I shivered in anticipation.

Bogdan kissed both of my eyelids, the tip of my nose and my lips again. Sensually running his fingertips around the head of my circumcised cock Tata kissed my throat, then the place where my pulse fluttered between my collarbones and kissed down between where my breasts should have been if I was a real girl!

Tata already had me purring like a kitten!

Reaching between my spread thighs, Bogdan began to stroke my perineum closer and closer to my rosebud, my 'boy pussy'.

Running his tongue around my super sensitive nipples, Tata found the entrance to my ass. He began to rim it and apply a little pressure against the sphincter. He was so good at turning me on and being so gentle that, even dry, I could accept a little of his finger into my ass.

Tata was now halfway down my body kissing my navel and stroking all of my erogenous zones. I bought oestrogen whenever I could afford the prescription, so my dick, my 'boy clitty'', had withered a little, but I still had an average 5 and 3/4 in. left. I was rock fucking hard!

Lifting his hand, Bogdan stuck his right index finger in his mouth to wet it, then rimmed my ass. Continuing to work moisture into my ass, Tata inserted all of his index finger and then added his middle one. His fingers felt divine in my ass!

Up to now, it had always been up to me to either pre-stretch my ass before sex or to put up with the bit of pain experienced as my ass adjusted to the dick being forced into it.

Tata slowly stretched my ring wider. I was about to find out why!

Standing up, Bogdan stripped all of his clothes off. As his boxers hit the floor, his huge 9 in. cock bounced erectly into view. It was freaking ginormous! Long and as thick as a baby's arm!

"Women, they cannot take me, no? But ladyboys, they love this in their pussy because it touches all the right places, yes? Do not be scared, mališa. Tata will be gentle, and you will learn to love it, yes?"

I had never seen a penis that big, let alone tried to take one in my ass, but my mouth watered, and I felt a strange longing to see if I could suck him all the way down to his pubic bone.

I got on my knees and crawled across to where Bogdan was standing. I cupped his big balls in one hand and wrapped my other hand around his shaft. Stroking the shaft, I opened my mouth and took the head of his cock in my mouth.

As Tata was already leaking precum, I was treated to some of that slimy essence pouring onto my tongue. It tasted a little salty but with a pleasantly sweet aftertaste. I was hooked!

Swirling my tongue and milking his shaft, I began to encourage more precum from Bogdan's penis' eye. I was rewarded with a deep guttural growl and a heavier outpouring of gooey liquid.

Tata held my head with both hands and tried to push his cock deeper. I covered my teeth with my lips and took a little more into my mouth.

Tata growled again, "That's good, devojčica (baby girl). Not many can take more than this!"

Well! I am way better than 'not many'! Swallowing quickly, I took another 2 inches, but now it would be more difficult as the head of Bogdan's huge cock was near my gag reflex.

I moved my hand so that my lips were pressed against it and began to rock my head back and forth. Letting all but the tip of Tata's dick slide out of my mouth, I lashed his glans with my tongue before sucking firmly and lowering my head again.

Bogdan shuddered, "You are a good at sucking!" He said to me.

'You haven't felt nothing yet!' I thought determinedly. 'I'm going to deep throat the whole thing or die choking on it! '

Bobbing my head to let my mouth and the back of my mouth get used to Bogdan's girth, I lifted my index finger off his shaft and let my lips slide down a little further.

Bogdan groaned appreciatively, and another flow of precum slid passed my larynx. It was delicious!

His head was now just about touching my gag reflex, so I swallowed quickly again, took my middle finger off Tata's shaft, and allowed his dick to slip further in. Continuing to swallow quickly, I fought my gag reflex, took my third finger off his shaft, and lowered my lips to my last finger.

'One to go!' I thought.

I could feel his cock resting in my throat. I'm sure if I squeezed my larynx, I would have also squeezed Tata's dick! Bogdan had stopped moving. Endless moans and groans poured from his mouth, but he was desperately holding still as his passion flamed, trying to give me every chance of swallowing all of him!

Slowly moving my head back, I let a little of Bogdan's stupendous length out of my throat before bobbing my head back down, trying to force my throat to accept Bogdan's size down it.

Sucking in a deep breath, I let go of Tata's cock and pushed my head down firmly on his big dick. My lips hit his hairy abdomen! I had done it! I got all nine inches in my mouth and down my throat!

An exultant rush ran through me. I was so excited I lifted my head so all but the very tip of Tata's dick came out of my mouth. Grabbing his shaft in my hand again, I started to milk Bogdan as I sucked on the eye of his penis. I gently massaged Tata's big hairy balls before wrapping my lips around his cock's head and lowering myself down.

Tata's cock slid past my gag reflex and into my throat again without a glitch this time. My lips were, once again, pressed against Bogdan's pelvis, his pubic hair tickling my nose.

Bogdan held my head firmly in his two warm hands with a low and deep moan and began to fuck my throat. Withdrawing all but the tip, he would then slide it back into my throat.

I was in heaven! My 'boy clitty' was aching and throbbing and pouring out at least as much precum as Bogdan was. I only needed a quick swallow as the head of Tata's dick slid past my gag reflex to be able to let him face fuck me like the dirty slut I was!

Stroking faster and faster and moaning deeper and more loudly, Bogdan reached his crescendo.

"Yes fucking, devojčica!" He yelled. "I am dolazi (coming)!'

Holding my head against his pelvis Tata shot load after load down my throat. I badly needed to taste his cum, so I was trying to push Tata a little further away so I could taste some of his cum in my mouth. He was holding too tightly, though, and I had to wait.

12