All Comments on 'Short Tales 04: Tranny on a Train'

by JohnMurray4173

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
CharletteCharlettealmost 2 years ago

Oh such a wonderful story !

I so enjoy a man who treats a gurl with respect rather than as trash he thinks so little of.

The entro to the story was sad for me as i have known gurls who were kicked out of their home in their teen years for trying to be the person they felt most natural and comfortable with, rather than faking being a happy male to appease mostly a disapointed father.

Abruptly ending the story with quick explanations detracted from what could have been a warm, fuzzy, wonderful prelude to a continuation of another several chapters of life with Michelle and Dan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was a very good story. I'm good to see her get off the streets and Tata really appreciates her for who she is. You know love is blind and by the way you wrote the story he really loves you. Thank you again for the opportunity to read your story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJohnMurray4173@JohnMurray4173
I write two types of stories. The ones I prefer all contain elements of actual experiences that I have had in my BDSM career. The others, are fap stories. Stories with little to no set up or substance. All negative feedback given anonymously will be immediately deleted. If ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES