Short: Whore in Training

Story Info
A woman gets to acknowledge what she really is.
2k words
4.17
13.6k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did not know anymore how she got in this situation. Three guys held her while a fourth one fucked her from behind. She was naked. Her big tits being molested by their hands. She was totally naked. Her pussy split by the huge cock. Their dicks were in her face, forcing her to suck on them. Cum covered her body. Her dark nipples were pulled hard. She was bent forward, her head facing the floor. She was totally humiliated. They kept fucking her and fucking her, then finally came inside her, painting her body with their sperm. The other three guys fucked her ass, each taking a turn when their predecessor finished. Then, they left.

She didn't move, her hands were tied behind her back and a rope was tied to her ankles. She lay there, defeated, humiliated, feeling cum trickling down her thighs. She cried, her head down, ashamed, sobbing. It was getting dark when she heard footsteps approaching, and someone untying the rope from her wrists.

It was an older man, he untied her ankles too and pulled her up by her hair. She felt her body shiver when she realized that her ass and pussy were completely open.

He made her look at him in the eye. "Look at you, you fucking whore!" He said. She could see his big cock stir inside his pants, throbbing with anticipation.

"You like sucking cock, don't you? You love getting fucked. 19 years old and you pretend to be a respectable girl? Look how many cocks you sucked. That's the only reason we did this to you, because you're a fucking whore but you still refused to acknowledge it! Luckily your brother and cousins were here to help you see that."

"But daddy... I didn't... I am not..." She whimpered, still naked, cum dripping down her body.

He made her look at the other men that just came in the room again, and she blushed even more, if it were possible. Her brother was smiling, his pants unzipped, his hard cock in his hand, stroking it while watching her. The cousins were smiling. They too had hard cocks, and were stroking them too. She looked down, her hands on her pussy.

Her father looked at her. "Tell your brother how much you loved it!"

She blushed again, but she was looking directly at him now.

"I... I love being fucked." She almost whispered. Her brother smirked.

"Say it again, say what you want them to do to you!"

"I... I want them to fuck me, daddy!" She said, tears forming in her eyes.

"Ask them to fuck you, whore!" He slapped her face, making her look at him again.

"Please fuck me." She said, sobbing.

Her father slapped her again, his face an angry mask, her eyes were red and tears were streaming down her face.

"Beg for it, whore! Beg to be fucked! Beg for their cocks!" He yelled at her.

"I... I beg you to fuck me, please, I need you to fuck me." She said, still crying.

He slapped her again. "What was that? I couldn't hear you!"

"I beg you to fuck me!" She screamed, sobbing.

He slapped her again. "Not good enough!"

"Fuck me, fuck my whore ass! FUCK ME!!!" She screamed.

"That's better."

He pulled her by the hair and put her on her knees in front of him. He undid his belt. She could see her father's cock in his pants, throbbing.

"You have to get it out, sweetie. You know what to do." He said, as he undid his pants. She leaned forward and kissed him lightly, then kissed down his pants until she found his cock. He made her look up at him as she undid his pants, pulling them down and releasing his big, long cock. It was already hard, and he was dripping precum, which she licked off. She held it, looking at it as if hypnotized, then she brought it closer to her lips and opened them, sucking him inside.

She worked her tongue around the head, sucking it as she tried to take more and more of it in her mouth. He moaned. "You know how to suck cock sweetie! Suck it all."

She kept sucking, taking all the inches inside her mouth. When it was inside her throat, she swallowed around it, gagging slightly. He pushed further, his balls resting on her chin. She swallowed again, feeling his balls resting inside her cheeks. It was so deep, her lips wrapped around his shaft. She gagged, but didn't pull back.

"Oh baby! You're making me feel so good! You suck cock so well!" He moaned.

She kept working, pulling it in and out of her mouth, working her tongue around it. He pulled it out, his cock dripping saliva. He grabbed her hair, pulling her up and making her turn around. "On all fours. Spread your legs."

She did, and he positioned himself behind her, entering her with one thrust. He went in deeply, until his balls slapped against her ass.

He moved slowly at first, then picked up the pace, his thrusts getting faster and harder. Her breasts were swaying with every thrust, and he slapped them hard, making her moan. She moved her hips in sync with his, taking all the cock inside her pussy.

"Take it sweetie! You know how to take it!"

She felt the tip of his cock on her G-spot, making her cum. She felt her juices dripping down her thighs. He kept fucking her harder and harder, pushing his cock as deep as it could go. His balls slapped against her clit and she started cumming again, and again, until she lost count of how many times she did. Her head was spinning, but he didn't stop. He fucked her relentlessly, like an animal. It felt like she was cumming for hours, and then she felt her pussy tightening around his cock.

"You're gonna make me cum!"

"Yes daddy! Fill me up with your cum! Cum inside me! Cum inside me daddy!"

"You wanna be a good slut? Take all my cum!"

"Yes daddy! Cum inside me! I wanna be a good whore! Cum inside me! I'm a slut! I'm a good little slut!"

He thrust a few more times, then she felt his cock spasm and start spilling cum inside her. He held his cock deep inside her as he kept cumming, filling her pussy with cum. She was so wet, it felt like her pussy was sucking all his sperm out of him, and he started cumming even more. He kept fucking her, shooting cum inside her until there was cum dripping out of her pussy. He pulled out, making her whimper as his cock came out. It was so big and thick that cum started dribbling out of her pussy, running down her thighs.

He pulled her hair up, so she could see the state her body was in. She was covered in cum, dripping down from her pussy and ass. He had fucked her hard, and she looked so used. She was covered in cum from head to toe.

"You look like such a good little slut." He said.

She nodded. "I love being fucked daddy! Thank you!" She said.

He smiled, and slapped her ass.

"Good girl! So let's try again and see if you can be a good slut. Ask your brother and cousins to fuck you again!" He said.

She nodded and turned to her brother and cousins, still kneeling on the ground. "Will you fuck me? I'm a good slut, please fuck me. Please fuck my whore pussy." She said.

Her brother smiled, pulling his cock out of his pants and getting in front of her. He pulled her by the hair, forcing her to open her mouth. She did, and he thrust deep inside it, fucking her face.

"You're so hot, sweetie. You were so fucking tight. And you look so good with my cock in your mouth. I'm gonna cum soon!" He said, pulling her hair harder as his thrusts got faster and faster.

He kept fucking her mouth, until he pulled out and came on her face. She closed her eyes, but kept her mouth open so his cum could flow out of her mouth. She licked her lips and swallowed, opening her mouth to show him she had swallowed all his cum.

She looked at her cousins, who were stroking their cocks. She turned to them and opened her mouth, inviting them to come over and cum on her face. One of the cousins took the lead and approached her, stroking his cock as he pointed it at her face. His cum shot out, landing on her cheek, her forehead and her chin. Another one did the same, spraying her with his cum, until it covered her face and dripped down her neck.

The last one knelt in front of her, his cock inches from her lips. "I need to fuck your mouth again, slut." He said.

She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, licking his balls. She looked up at him and opened her mouth. He thrust deep inside it, his cock pushing down her throat. He fucked her face, making her gag and moan. She held him as he thrust, his balls slapping against her chin.

"Oh, yeah. Your fucking mouth is so good!"

He kept fucking her, harder and harder until he pulled out. He aimed the head of his cock at her face, and sprayed her with his cum. She looked so used, her face covered in cum. She felt the cum dripping down her face as she tried to swallow, but it was too much.

Her father got in front of her. "Look at you! You look so hot with all that cum all over your face! You're a good little whore! I love the way you begged to be fucked! You look so cute! Look at how much cum you have on your face! You're covered in it! You like being our little whore? Say it!"

She looked at her father, still on her knees, her mouth opened as she tried to swallow, covered in cum. She looked at her brother and cousins, who were smiling, their cocks in their hands, still stroking themselves.

She looked back at her father, then to the men again. "I love being your whore. I love sucking cock and being fucked. Please, fuck me more, I want you all inside me. Fuck my mouth. Fuck my ass. Fuck me hard. Please fuck me again, I need you inside me!" She said.

The five of them started fucking her again, taking turns, sometimes 2 or 3 at the same time. Her ass, her pussy and her mouth were used relentlessly. The older man fucked her pussy while her brother fucked her ass. Then, the cousins took turns fucking her pussy and her mouth.

She couldn't move, her limbs were shaking and her head was spinning, but they kept fucking her, harder and harder. She couldn't stop cumming, she came again and again.

"I love it! Please fuck me more, I want you all inside me!" She begged, her voice hoarse from all the cock.

Finally they pulled out, and she collapsed, unable to move. Her head was spinning, but she kept smiling. Her father walked up to her. He caressed her hair. "I know it was hard, but you did great, sweetie! You're gonna be a great whore! You did really well."

She looked at him with her teary eyes, then looked at the other men in the room, and nodded. "I love being a whore daddy! I love sucking cock!"

He smiled at her. "That's our good little slut! We'll get you a nice little house. I know just the place. We'll take good care of you."

She nodded again, still naked and covered in sperm. "Thank you, daddy!"

He smiled and kissed her head, and she smiled back, cum dribbling down her mouth. She was happy.