Shortcut to a Gangbang

Story Info
Sissy Kristy gets a gangbang!
2.8k words
4.53
63.5k
57

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One afternoon while I was walking home from class, I decided to take a short cut. It was a scorching hot Texas day and I wanted to get home to my a/c unit, so I figured if I went behind what was now an out of business used car lot I could cut through the woods and get home a good 10 to 15 minutes earlier. Thankfully, I was wearing a cute little sundress with converse sneakers, a great outfit for a warm day like this that made the heat at least bearable.

As I rounded the side of the building, much to my surprise, I saw a pickup truck with a work trailer behind it. It appeared that there were at least three guys there too, and they seemed to be cutting up some old trees. They were all very dirty and sweaty and it looked as though they had been working for some time. I noticed one of the guys turn around as if he were going to the truck to get something. When he looked up our eyes met.

He was a good looking guy, probably in his forties, and he appeared to be the one in charge. He wasn't nearly as dirty as the other guys, and he was wearing a polo shirt and tight jeans with work boots. I was probably about thirty feet away from him and he called out to me with a wave, "Hey there angel!"

I was flattered. Although my friends all say that I'm passable, I'm very self-conscious. Blushing, I waved back, "Hi, how are you?"

At this point the other two guys stopped what they were doing and looked up at me. They were both in t-shirts and jeans and were drenched in sweat. One of them whistled and I'm pretty sure I could hear the other one say, "Damn!"

"I'm doing great now." The boss man called out. "What on earth are you doing back here?"

Continuing to walk forward and closing the distance between us, I told him that I was just taking a shortcut home, to which he informed me that this was private property and I couldn't cut through.

"Can't let you do that sweety, that'd be breaking the law."

"Seriously." I pouted, stopping just a few feet from him. "You're really not going to let me pass through." I had a flirtatious smile on my face, assuming that he was just giving me a hard time.

"Well, I'm sure you might be able to convince us to let you pass." He said with a playful grin.

At this point the other two men had moved forward too. All three of them were standing at the back of the pickup truck, between it and the trailer. The boss man then motioned at the orange water cooler on the tailgate and asked if I would like a drink.

I thought about it. It was hot out, I was thirsty, and I was enjoying the attention. I told him I could go for a drink of water.

"Well, come around and get you some." He motioned around the trailer. I sauntered over to their side of the truck smiling and said hi to the other two guys. "This is Rick," he said motioning to a guy with a thin beard who looked like he was probably 30. "And that's Billy." He said, handing me a small cup of water. Billy was clean shaven and covered in tattoos. He looked just a little older than rick, but meaner. "And I'm Tom."

"Good afternoon fellas!" I said nervously. "Thanks for the water. My name is Kristy."

"Why don't you set that backpack down for a little while, Kristy. It looks heavy." Rick said.

"Oh I should probably just be on my way. Besides, I wouldn't want to interfere with your work." I said with a giggle.

"Nah, you won't be interfering," Billy said as he reached over and pulled my bag down from my shoulders, "we're done for the day anyway. Ain't that right, Tom!"

"Umm okay." I responded nervously.

"On a hot day like this you got to make sure you drink enough water and don't overexert yourself." Tom said.

As I stood there between these three men drinking from my paper cup, I have to admit I was aroused. They were all large and muscular and appeared to be alpha men. We chatted for a few minutes and I blushed and giggled like a schoolgirl at their jokes. All three of them were very flirty and laying it on thick. Finally, Tom asked, "Why can't I ever find a cute little thing like you when I go out?"

I don't know what got into me. Maybe I was just tired of the flirting and figured telling them the truth would either end the conversation or take it to the next level. Either way, I said, "Well, I'm not a regular girl."

They all chuckled, "what does that mean sweety, you're an angel?"

"Well," I replied shyly, "I'm a girl with a little extra." I slowly motioned towards my crotch with my hand.

"Holy shit, you're a tranny!?" Billy said.

"Yeah." I confessed. At this point I wasn't sure what would happen next. They could've done the typical grossed out act, or acted like it was no big deal, and there was of course, always a chance that they would've turned violent. Luckily for me, that didn't happen.

"Whoa..." Rick said with surprise, "I never would've guessed that."

"You mean to tell me that you have a dick between your legs?" Tom asked, equally stunned.

"Haha, yes!" I replied with a giggle. None of the guys seemed angry or grossed out, just surprised and curious. A fact that made me feel much more comfortable. It was also very flattering to know that they had no idea that I wasn't a biological girl. I guess I really was passable!

"Well I can't believe that unless you show us." Tom boldly claimed. To which the other guys agreed.

What's a girl to do? I agreed to show them, and as they gathered in front of me, eyes fixed on my pelvic area, I slowly lifted my little dress and showed them my pretty pink panties and the tiny little bulge protruding from them. "Now do you believe me?" I asked playfully.

"Ohh shit!" They all seemed very excited at the sight of my panty bump. One of the guys suggested I pull my panties down so they could really see it. Being the good girl that I am, I complied. I slowly pulled my panties down and out popped my tiny little uncut penis. "There's my clitty!" I proudly announced.

They just enjoyed the view for a few seconds and told me how tiny and cute it was. Finally, Rick suggested I turn around and show them whether or not I was hiding anything in the back. I just giggled, this whole thing was incredibly hot. I mean, here I was showing my body off to three complete strangers behind an old business in the middle of town. I turned around and leaned over just a little to give them a good view of my ass and I lifted the back of my dress. Now they could see my beautiful, well toned, white butt cheeks with my lacey pink thong running right between them.

"Ohh fuck! That's a nice ass!" "Hell, yeah!"

They loved it!

"I bet you like to get that ass fucked don't you, Kristy?" Billy asked.

A warm tingling sensation came over me as I realized that things just went to the next level. Still showing off my ass, I looked over my shoulder and said, "I love to get fucked in the ass." As I looked over my shoulder, biting my lip, I noticed Tom rubbing the front of his jeans.

"Mmmm," Billy continued, "you like to suck cock too, huh?"

"Fuck yeah!"

Billy then began to undue his belt and that was all the invitation I needed. I immediately spun around and dropped to my knees. Before I knew it, Billy's cock was in my mouth and growing with every caress of my tongue, and Tom and Rick were coming towards me with their cocks out too. I was no longer worried about the heat, the sweat, or my knees sinking into the dirt, I just wanted to please these three rock hard studs.

I don't know how long I was on my knees moving back and forth between these guys, but at some point I felt Tom's hands spreading my butt cheeks apart. He pulled my thong to the side and was working his spit covered finger into my hole. As I stroked Billy and took Rick down my throat, I relaxed my pussy and let Tom finger fuck me. It felt so good!

"I want you inside me!" I said spitting Rick's cock out. "I have lube in my back pack."

"You came prepared!" Tom said as he quickly retrieved the lube. "Get her up here boys." Tom said, motioning towards the back of the trailer. The guys helped me up and guided me to the trailer where they bent me over their big tool box. It was at this time that I realized that I was just their fuck doll now, but I didn't mind. I wanted it.

After lubing his shaft, Tom walked over to me and rammed his cock inside me.

"Holy shit!" I gasped, but before I could say anything else Billy filled my mouth with his cock again. I was getting spit roasted by Tom and Billy while Rick stroked his cock waiting to fill whichever hole opened first.

"Y'all save some for me now!" He called out.

"Don't worry," Tom replied, "this bitch is so tight I'm not going to last long."

Tom fucked me greedily, shoving his cock into me hard and fast. He fucked like a guy who didn't get to do this very often. He fucked like a guy that really needed to cum, and it didn't take long. A few more rough thrusts inside my butt and he tightened up, locking my hips in a death grip while he blew his load deep inside of me.

"Ungh ungh ungh fuuuuuuck! Dammit I needed that!"

As Tom finished and pulled out of me, his cum immediately started to roll out of me and down my thigh. As I moaned around Billy's cock, which was still working itself in and out of my mouth, Rick quickly plugged my leaking hole. Just like Tom, Rick shoved his cock right in, not worrying about whether or not it might hurt to me. Rick's cock was a little thicker than Tom's, but since Tom filled me with his own lube, taking him wasn't a problem.

As Tom stepped back to get some water and collect himself, Billy and Rick were giving it to me good. Rick was slamming balls deep inside my ass while Billy was throat fucking me, making me gag on his cock. We were all three dripping with sweat, when Billy finally said, "Switch with me Ricky, let this tranny bitch taste her ass!"

"Hell yeah!" Rick was all on board. He pulled his cock out of my ass as Billy pulled out my mouth. I was breathing heavily and sweating a lot. As I gasped for air Rick stepped in front of my face. His cock was glistening with cum and used lube.

"Open wide, baby!" He commanded.

As I opened my mouth, Rick filled it with his slippery tool. I could taste Tom's semen all over it. As I was enjoying the flavor of Tom's cum, Rick's cock, and my own pussy, Billy buried his pipe deep inside me with one thrust.

"Ohhh shiiiiiit!" I cried, spitting Rick's cock out of my mouth.

"Hahaha," Billy laughed, "get that cock back in her mouth."

Rick put his cock back in my mouth and held my head firmly in place this time. "Suck it bitch!" He ordered as he began to rock his hips and fuck my face. Billy once again began to thrust inside me. He would pull all the way out and then ram his cock back into me deep and hard. I would push back against Rick's thighs and wiggle and squirm, but ultimately all I could do was take it. Any complaints I had were reduced to muffled whimpers and moans.

These two were really giving it to me. Billy was pounding my pussy like a pro, and Rick was fucking my throat and making me gag. I didn't know what Tom was doing, nor did I care. As rough as it was, I needed this fuck!

I finally heard Rick say, "that's it bitch, choke on it. You're gonna make me cum!"

"Shoot it on her face!" Tom said from somewhere off to the side.

"Yeah, that'll be hot!" Billy agreed.

"Okay..." Rick shoved his cock deep into my throat one last time and I thought I was going to lose my lunch, but he pulled out and with a handful of my hair yanked my head back, making my face a perfect target. "Ungh, FUCK, YEAH, UNGGGGHHHH!" I looked up at him and stuck out my tongue just as he started to shoot his load straight across my face. It was thick and plentiful! The first shot went straight across my right cheek and landed on my ear, the next one landed on the bridge of my nose, and then he just emptied the rest of his balls on my tongue and lips. It was a big load!

"Fuck yeah!" The guys shouted their approval while I continued to take Billy's thrusts, smiling ear to ear with this hot load on my face.

It was at this point that I realized that Tom had his phone in his hand and he was recording the whole thing. "OMG!" I briefly thought to myself, "I didn't say they could record this." But who was I kidding, I was loving everything about how they were using me!

As Tom recorded and Rick cleaned up, Billy really started to give it to me. He was fucking me ferociously. Ramming my ass with all his might, occasionally landing a firm and powerful smack on one my cheeks. I was taking it like a good girl, sweating profusely, with cum dripping down my face. "Yes! Yes! Fuck me!" I shouted.

Billy grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head back. "You like that dick in your ass and that cum on your face don't you, you tranny whore!"

"Oh fuck yes! I love it! Fuck me like a whore!" I cried out in ecstasy.

"Yeah fuck the whore!" The other guys called out.

"You want my load in your ass, bitch?" Billy asked as he gave my ass a hard SMACK.

"Oh yes, pleeeease! Fill me up!" I cried out as Tom held his phone right in my face recording my depravity.

Billy then grabbed my throat with his free hand and began choking me as he pulled my hair and drilled his cock balls deep inside me. "Take it bitch!" He growled as he began to convulse.

"Mmph mmph ungh aghhhhhh!" As he groaned in my ear, and the other guys cheered him on, he exploded inside me, his load rocketing into my rectum. I was seeing stars. His grip around my throat tightened to the point that I thought I was going to pass out, and the feeling of his hot jizz shooting into my ass was sending waves of euphoria across my body. I trembled as he convulsed and spewed more and more of his seed.

"Ahhh, yeah!" He was spent. As he removed his cock from ass he maintained his grip on my hair and pulled me down in front of him. "Clean it!" He demanded, as his now semi-erect penis swung in front of me. I did as ordered, taking his cum coated member into my mouth and slurping up every last drop of cum as my sweaty knees became coated with dirt.

The other guys watched and laughed. "You're a dirty girl, Kristy! Say bye to the camera." Tom said still recording. I looked at his phone, waved and blew a dirty kiss.

As I got back to my feet, the guys offered me a ride home, but I declined. As Rick's cum dried on my face, and Billy and Tom's cum leaked from my ass, I wanted to walk home. I wanted the whole town to see my disheveled hair, my dirty knees and my messy face and know what I am...

A filthy little sissy gangbang whore!

(I still don't know what Tom did with that recording.)