Shortcut to the Top

Story Info
A villain works to take over the Hero's League from within.
2.4k words
4.46
18.1k
16

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This story contains gay male sex, as well as straight sex. If that's not your thing, be warned.

********

I've been ready for this for months, thought Shiver. Now I just need to show the League.

The 22-year-old hero had just joined the Hero's League a year ago when his powers first manifested. Shiver turned out to be naturally gifted at crime fighting and managed to rack up an impressive record for a newbie.

But he was still only a Junior Hero. He was sure he was ready for a full-time Hero position (and the privileges that came with it) but even an organization full of supers with logic-defying powers had to deal with bureaucracy and procedure. Generally, juniors aren't up for promotion until after two or three years, unless they did something notable like taking a villain down on their own. And that's exactly what Shiver was hoping to do tonight.

He leapt off his rooftop perch, and shot a blast of ice from his hand, creating a slide. He skated over the city and landed on the roof of a smaller building in the rich part of town. Glancing down at the street, Shiver noticed something at a jewelry store across the street: a man loading bag after bag from the store to a blue van parked outside.

There was no broken glass or any signs of struggle, which meant the thief probably knew what they were doing breaking in. But why be so obvious now?

Shiver waited for the man to enter the store again before making his move. He bolted across the empty street and into the store to find the criminal reaching into only glass case in the store not already empty. With a bean of frost shooting from his hand, Shiver froze the man's hand to the bottom of the case.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" he said. Next time I need to come up with a cooler line. Real heroes have better quips than that.

The man struggled to free his hand from the ice, but otherwise remained silent.

"He's not going to talk to you, boy."

Shiver turned, and could barely keep the fear from showing on his face as he saw Mistress Sapphire. She had first come one to the scene just a few months ago, but even Cypher--the League's officer for intel and security--had said she should be approached with utmost caution, as well as a lot of backup. Nobody knew exactly what her powers were, but Shiver didn't want to stick around long enough to find out.

"Leave the jewels and surrender quietly," Shiver said, trying to sound intimidating despite his quickening heartbeat. "Or the entire Super League will be here in 30 seconds." Or at least they would be if he was senior enough to have an emergency beacon. But she didn't know that.

"There's no need for all that," Sapphire said, slowly striding towards him, not breaking eye contact for a second. "I'm sure we can work something out."

Just then her eyes flashed a bright blue, and Shiver felt his entire body lock up.

By now, Sapphire was less than a foot away, her eyes less bright, but still glowing an unnatural shade of blue.

"Why don't we start with you letting my friend go," she said.

"Fuck you," Shiver spat back. So he could still talk. That meant there might still be a way to get the rest of his body free. He had no way to fight her, but he might still be able to make a quick escape. He just had to relax and focus and think of a plan.

"There's no need to be rude. I just want to talk. Just like I talked to my friend here," she said, tilting her head towards the man, still silently struggling against the ice. "In fact, I didn't have to talk to him for very long before I managed to convince him to rob his own store for me. In fact, at this point he'd do anything I tell him to. Isn't that right?"

"Yes, mistress," the man replied, his voice a steady monotone.

A mind controller? He had to get free. Now. He just had to think. Stare into her eyes and think of a way to escape.

"I've actually heard of you, Shiver," Sapphire said. As she spoke, she reached out and started to stroke his arm.

She was trying to distract him, but Shiver would never fall for that, even if her touch felt so good. He would just focus on her glowing eyes and block everything out.

"I know you've just joined the League. I know how it feels to be a newcomer. It's been so hard making a name for myself as a villain. It just makes you want to prove yourself, doesn't it? Makes you want to do something big. And maybe not so smart."

That's right, Shiver thought. Just keep talking while I stare into your eyes and escape.

"We're not so different, actually. I'm planning something big too. I'm going to take down the League. And you're going to help me."

"I'll never help you."

"We'll see about that," she said. "Now, release my friend over there and let him finish his work."

A pulse. For a second her eyes flashed even brighter. Shiver raised his arm, and the ice encasing the store owner's hand turned to water, and he continued to take jewels out of the case.

"See how easily I can control you?"

"No... I won't... I can't..."

Fuck. This is bad. I can't let her get in my head I need to fi-

"You can't resist." Another flash. The outside world started to fade. Shiver could only focus on her eyes. His own inner voice started to fade. Started to get softer, weaker.

"I can't... resist..."

"You must obey."

"I must... obey."

"It feels so good to obey."

"It feels good to obey."

"It makes you horny when you obey."

"It makes me horny when I obehhh-" As he said obey Shiver felt a surge of pleasure shoot through his cock and it started to rapidly harden. Sapphire's touch moved from Shiver's bicep to his upper thigh. Caressing, squeezing, making the fabric move and rub against his dick, the slightest movement setting him off even more.

"That's right, superhero. Just give in. It feels so good to relax and obey your mistress."

"Yes... Mistress... relax and obey."

"Like I said, you're going to help me take down the League."

"I will... no... I can't betray my friends... Must resist..."

"Guess you have some fight in you after all. But you didn't think I would expect you to help me with nothing in it for you, did you? Of course not, I reward all my slaves."

Sapphire took a step back, and reached for a zipper running down the top half of her outfit. Slowly, she unzipped it. For the first time in what felt like forever, Shiver's gaze went from Sapphire's eyes to her breasts, which were popping free of her suit. His cock strained against his pants even more.

"And it looks like this is the kind of reward you wanted," she said, smirking at the sight of his hard-on.

She continued to strip, and Shiver drank in every inch of her smooth, white skin, getting hornier and hornier with each passing second. Sapphire herself could barely contain her own arousal at having a superhero under her control, and started to rub her moistening pussy.

"Strip for me," she said.

"Yes mistress," Shiver replied. He tried to resist but her entrancing eyes and his rock hard cock won out. With another command from Sapphire, Shiver lay on the ground, cock straight up in the air, and Sapphire kneeling above him, her pussy hovering just inches above his dick.

Before Sapphire lowered herself onto Shiver's cock, she brought her face closer to his, and once again Shiver was caught in her hypnotic eyes.

"Beg for it."

"Please mistress... Please fuck me..."

"Mmm, because you asked so nicely. And the best part? This isn't even your reward. No, your reward is getting to cum. Because until I say so, you won't be able to. Understand?"

"Yes mistress. Can't cum."

Slowly, Sapphire took Shiver's cock in her tight, wet pussy, and just as slowly started to ride him.

"It feels so good, doesn't it, slave? To be lost in my eyes while you fuck me? While you obey me?"

"AHHH yes mistress!" Shiver cried. "Feels so good!"

"That's right. Such a good boy for me. Good boys obey."

"Yes mistress," Shiver said, arousal taking over the tone of his voice more and more. "Must... obey."

"That's right. Good boys obey," she said, picking up the pace. "Good boys are always obedient and horny for their mistress."

"Good boys... Obedient.. Horny..." Shiver started to breathe heavily. Sapphire's pussy felt so good on his cock. Every movement felt like it would send him over the edge. Her eyes and pussy were flooding his brain with obedience, arousal, submission.

"You must obey. You must submit."

"Yes mistress. Obey. Submit."

She started riding him even faster. All Shiver could think of was pleasure, obedience, her body, her pussy, her tits, her eyes.

"Good. Now, when I let you cum, you'll surrender your mind to me completely. You'll be my horny, obedient slave."

Even Sapphire was starting to moan now, every thrust making her wetter, getting her closer to cumming.

"Yes, mistress... Horny, obedient slave."

"You'll help me enslave your friends at the League."

"I will... No... I won't! I can't! I-"

"Cum, now!"

"AHHHH YES, MISTRESS!" An explosive orgasm rippled through Shiver's body. Rope after rope of cum shot deep into his mistress' pussy, which squeezed his cock even tighter as Sapphire came along with him. It was the best orgasm he had ever had, and it seemed to never end, and with every surge of pleasure through his cock, Shiver's mind started to go blank.

"Now, what were you saying, slave?"

"I must obey, mistress. I will help you enslave my friends," Shiver said in the same monotone as the store owner.

Sapphire rose and stood over Shiver's body, still glistening with sweat.

"Good boy. Now, get up. But stay on your knees," she said. Shiver obeyed.

Sapphire turned her head to the door, where the owner was just returning from outside. "Ah, perfect. Keiran dear, come over here. And bring those special stones we talked about."

"Yes, mistress," he said. When he returned, he handed Sapphire a small bag and stood still beside her.

"Good boy," she said, putting the bag down on a table and using her free hand to lightly stroking Keiran's cheek.

"Thank you, mistress," he replied. And despite the lack of tone in his voice, his cock was rock hard in his pants. Something that Shiver couldn't help but notice from his kneeling position, along with a growing wet spot.

"You've served me so well tonight, slave. You barely put up a fight when you looked into my eyes, unlike our super stud here," said Sapphire. "And now it's time for your reward. Would you like that, slave?" she asked, giving Keiran's bulge a squeeze.

"Yesssss mistress," said Keiran, moaning with her touch.

"Now, super slave," she said, turning her gaze to Shiver once again. "Are you straight?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Perfect. It's time to prove your submission to me." She started to unbutton Keiran's pants.

"What are you?" she asked.

"Your slave, mistress," replied Shiver.

"Good. And how does obeying me make you feel?"

"Horny, mistress."

"That's right, just like Keiran here." As she said that, she pulled down the front of Keiran's underwear, revealing his cock: long, hard, and dripping precum. "It feels good to obey me. And it feels so good to see others obey me. It makes you so horny to see others submit to my will."

Sapphire slowly stroked Keiran's cock, and precum started to drip from the tip to the floor. "I must obey, mistress. I must obey, mistress," Keiran repeated in between moans. Shiver's dick started to swell.

"Come over here, slave," Sapphire said, "and suck his cock."

Shiver crawled the few feet to Keiran and Sapphire, his ability to resist completely gone. For the first time in his life, he took another man's cock in his mouth and started to suck. Slowly at first, as he got used to the salty taste of precum and the soft but stiff feel of Keiran's penis.

So horny. Feels so good to obey. Feels so good to suck cock.

His own dick was rock hard once again, despite just having cum minutes ago, and he started to suck faster, moaning with pleasure while he did so.

Sapphire took a step back to admire the scene. "I do love it when my slaves get along," she said as she started to gently rub her clit.

Soon, Shiver had gotten completely engrossed in sucking Keiran's cock--just as his mistress commanded--and started fondling the store owner's balls with one hand while stroking his own cock with the other.

"That's right," Sapphire said, now with two fingers deep in her pussy. "Submit and obey, boys. Now Keiran, on my command you'll have the best orgasm of your life. And Shiver, you're going to swallow every last drop. Now, Keiran. Cum!"

Keiran cried out, and warm, sticky cum flooded Shiver's mouth. Keiran kept cumming, and Shiver could barely keep up, swallowing shot after shot, but like a good boy, Shiver managed to swallow it all, even wiping up the little rivulets that escaped from the sides of his mouth with his fingers and licking them clean.

"Good boys. That was quite the show," said Sapphire, licking her own fingers clean.

"Thank you, mistress," Keairan and Shiver said in unison.

"Now, super slave. It's time for your assignment. I know League HQ's security is much too tight for even a relatively unknown villain like myself to get anywhere near," said Sapphire, untying the bag that Keiran handed her earlier. She turned the bag over and into her other hand spilled dozens of brilliant blue sapphires. She closed her fist around the gems, and the same blue glow of her eyes emanated from the cracks in her fist. When she opened her hand, the gems were glowing the same brilliant, hypnotic blue.

"So that's why you are going to open the door for me. All you have to do is follow my instructions."

"Yes, mistress," said Shiver. "I must obey."