Shortcut to the Top Ch. 02

Story Info
Shiver's first assignment: enslave his roommate.
2.5k words
4.41
7.7k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This story contains gay male sex, as well as straight sex. If that's not your thing, be warned.

********

"Jesus Shiver, where have you been?" Cyclone had awoken when he heard a window open, and the sound of what turned out to be Shiver, his roommate stumbling through. As a 27-year-old, Cyclone didn't particularly care for sharing a dorm room, but only full Heroes got their own living quarters and Juniors had to share. But he would put up with it for as long as it took for him to work his way up.

Despite his ability to create galeforce winds and fly as fast as a jet plane, Cyclone didn't mind taking it slow and steady when it came to putting in the work at the League. This was his sixth year as a Junior and he didn't have a single complaint about it. Not like Shiver, who asked Cyclone to cover for him as he snuck out past curfew, looking to try and bust a big villain.

Crime fighting after curfew wasn't unheard of--lots of bright-eyed young Juniors tried the same thing every once in a while--but it was almost 4 in the morning. Shiver was really cutting it close.

"Sorry dude," the hero said, shutting the window behind him. Cyclone thought something was odd about his voice. It was kind of... flat? But also weirdly happy. Was he high or something? Or maybe it was just cause it was 4 AM and both of them were tired.

"But you'll never guess what happened!" Shiver said, just a bit too enthusiastically.

"Don't tell me," Cyclone said, propping himself up on an elbow and turning on his bedside lamp. "You fucking did it? You fought a villain?"

"Almost," Shiver responded as he started to change out of his uniform. "She bolted as soon as I showed up, but I managed to take out her goons. AND I think I found a clue to help track her down."

This dude has been a cocky piece of shit since day one, thought Cyclone but maybe this time he has something to back it up.

"And what makes you think that?" Cyclone asked, not entirely convinced.

Shiver took a small bag out of a suit pocket before stripping down to just his boxer briefs and held it up.

"They were trying to steal from one of those swanky jewelry stores uptown," he continued. "A store filled with some of the most expensive gems in the world and all they wanted were these." Shiver gave the bag a small shake, a Cyclone could hear the tinkle of gems within.

"Wait, so you took them?" Cyclone asked, incredulous. "You know, that's basically you stealing."

"It's gathering evidence."

"Not if you weren't on an approved op it's not."

"It's always the letter of the law with you, isn't it?" Shiver said, taking a step forward. As he did, he stepped further into the lamplight, and Cyclone could see a smarmy smirk on his face. "How far have the rules gotten you, Cy? Absolutely nowhere after six years? While I'm out there every night trying to actually change things is this bureaucratic shithole. And tonight, I've finally done it."

This dude is a prick but I never thought he was this bad.

"Alright, whatever bro. Get the gloating over with, I'm going back to sleep," Cyclone said, reaching to turn off the lamp.

"Wait," interrupted Shiver. "You don't even wanna see how I'm gonna track her down?"

Cyclone sighed. "Alright bigshot. Impress me."

Shiver walked over to Cypher, who got up and sat on the edge of his bed. Shiver reached into the bag and pulled out a sapphire. He held it between two fingers, right in front of his roommate's face.

"Don't you get it?" Shiver asked.

Cyclone raised an eyebrow.

"The villain that bolted. It was that new villain the Heroes have been keeping an eye on. Sapphire."

"Her? Jesus bro, even Lasersight is spooked by her and we don't even know what her powers are. Maybe you should let the pros handle this one."

"Well the pros don't have a lead like this," Shiver said still holding the gem in front of Cyclone's face.

"C'mon bro, what does this even tell you? That she loves the sound of her own name?" It is kinda pretty to look at, though.

"Nah dude, there's more. Look closely," said Shiver.

As Cyclone continued to stare, looking for whatever detail Shiver was talking about, the gem started to glow bright blue. His eyes widened in surprise and his gaze fixed itself on the gem. It was so... pretty. So... relaxing.

"See?" said Shiver, still standing over him holding the gem. "It's fascinating, isn't it?"

"Yeah," Cyclone said in response, though it came out as a noncommittal grunt. The glow was all he could think about.

"That's right. Just relax. Stare and relax. Don't look away."

"Don't... look away."

"Mmm, you can't look away. Just stare. Relax. Obey."

"Stare... relax... ob- Wait... what the fuck... what are you doing to me?"

"Don't worry bro," Shiver replied. "It feels so good to submit to Mistress Sapphire."

"Sapph... Fuck!" The revelation brought Cyclone to full alertness.

She must be some kind of mind controller! She's hypnotized him!

Cyclone averted his gaze from the gem and started to look around the room for an exit plan. But no matter what, he wouldn't be able to move with Shiver in the way. Maybe a wind blast? Thought Cyclone. No. He's a prick but I don't want to blast him out a window. Or... Wait is Shiver hard? Jesus, her powers must be something.

"Shiver, stop! She's controlling you!" he yelled

"Of course she's controlling me." Shiver replied. "I'm her horny, obedient slave. And I'm gonna make you one too. It's too late, you've already seen the glow. Now there's no way for you to resist. Now, just keep watching the gem."

Shiver moved the gem into Cyclone's sightline once again and once again the glow filled his vision. His gaze went completely blank and his jaw slackened. The light seeped past his eyes and into his brain. It was all he could see. All he could think. He looked deeper and deeper, and an image started to emerge.

It was a woman with her legs wide open, her dripping pussy completely exposed for Cyclone to see. She stared at Shiver with an arrogant, expectant expression. Like she was better than him. Like she was better than everyone. Like she expected him to obey. Like he was some kind of slave. Like she was a...

"Mistress..." Cyclone said dreamily.

"I know how you feel, bro. The gem's power makes you feel so good, doesn't it. So... horny," said Shiver, who had started rubbing hard cock through his underwear. "Don't fight it, bro. It feels so good to submit. It feels so good to obey."

"Horny... submit... obey..." droned Cyclone, whose own cock started to strain against his boxers.

"Good boy. The hornier you get, the deeper into obedience you go. And the more you obey, the hornier you get. You will obey."

Cyclone started to moan and whimper with arousal. Without even thinking, he started to grope his dick through his boxers.

"I will... obey... I will... obey... I will obey... I will obey... I will obey..."

Cyclone was frantically pawing at his cock through his boxers, which were visibly starting to stain with precum.

"That's right. Don't be shy bro. Take your cock out and stroke it for mistress. Just like this. Watch."

Suddenly, Cyclone felt like he could move his eyes away from the gem. They wandered just off to the side to see Shiver slowly stroking his massive cock.

"Stroke just like this, bro," said Shiver. "Stroke your cock for mistress."

"Stroke my cock for mistress," droned Cyclone as he removed his boxers. His cock flopped out, the juicy red tip already slick with precum. He reached down and started to masturbate.

"Yeah just keep jerking, bro. And when you cum, you'll submit to mistress completely."

"Yes... jerk... submit..."

"Now, repeat after me," said Shiver. "You're a horny, obedient slave."

"I'm a horny obedient slave," replied Cyclone, stroking his cock faster.

"You live to obey mistress."

"I live to obey mistress."

"You will obey."

"I will obey."

"You will obey."

"I will obey."

"I will obey."

"I will obey."

"I will obey."

"I WILL OBEEEAAAAHHHH!"

Cyclone cried out as he came, shooting rope after rope of cum all over himself and his sheets. He stopped thinking of anything but obeying his mistress.

---

After her run-in with Shiver, Sarah tried to sleep, but she couldn't stop worrying so she figured she'd try to get some work done at least. Of course, that just ended with her staring at a blank page and panicking.

Her powers had changed her life almost overnight, but this was the furthest she'd pushed with them. She knew she could transfer a proportion of her power into sapphires, but she had no idea if someone else would be able to use them. And besides that, she wasn't even sure if her own control over Shiver would hold.

She would have wanted to condition him more before sending him out alone, but she couldn't risk the League starting a search party for a missing super. She had to have confidence in her powers. In herself. For her, this was easier said than done.

It's not that her powers didn't bring her any confidence. Who wouldn't feel a little cocky with the ability to completely enslave anyone she wanted? But it still felt like it was playing someone with self-esteem in a play. After all, having hypnotic powers for the last couple of weeks can only do so much against 23 years of self-doubt and insecurities.

And here she was, unemployed, having just dropped out of her master's program, in an apartment she wasn't sure if she would be able to make rent on this month, and her only plan was... villainy? Mind control? Maybe she was losing it.

Then her phone rang. The sight that greeted her on the screen wiped all her doubts away.

Holding the camera was Shiver--naked, with a big hard-on leaking precum--and next to him was who she assumed was Shiver's roommate, also naked, with fresh cum all over his chest.

"I obey, mistress," said Shiver. "Cyclone is now also under your control."

"Yes, mistress," said the other man. "I am your horny, obedient slave."

The sight of her slaves helped her quickly slip back into her villain persona. Her control held. It had been less than a month and she was already more powerful than she ever could have imagined.

She could win this.

"Good boy, Shiver."

"Ahhh, thank you mistress," he replied, his cock pulsing with pleasure at the compliment.

"Now," she said, with one hand starting to pull up her sweatshirt. "Hand the phone to your friend so we can get better acquainted. We're going to make sure he's truly submitted to me."

---

Cyclone took the phone from Shiver and saw his mistress on screen. The woman he had seen looking into the hypnotic gem. Sapphire was holding the camera up high so Cyclone could see her completely naked.

"Mistress... I am your horny, obedient slave," he droned. His first load was still wet on his chest, but he started to get hard again at the sight of her bare breasts and pussy.

"I know you are, slave," said Sapphire. "Now, you're going to help me with my evil plan, too. But first I need to make sure you're as docile and obedient as I need you to be. Now tell me, do you find your roommate attractive?"

Cyclone hesitated a second or two before replying. "Yes, mistress."

"Have you ever had sexual fantasies about him?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Well, I admit I didn't see that coming. But I guess you're going to enjoy this next part."

The video shook as Sapphire held the phone close to her face. Her eyes started to glow and Cyclone couldn't help but stare into them. Once again he was lost. This was like the power he felt from the sapphire Shiver had shown him, but amplified a thousand times even through the phone screen.

"Look deep into my eyes, slave. Don't resist. You can't resist. You don't want to resist," she said. "Shiver, do it now."

He heard the sound of shiver saying "Yes, mistress," and himself being bent over his desk, but he was too entranced by Sapphire's hypnotic gaze to do anything.

"Obeying me makes you so horny. And being horny makes you obedient. You crave both, and looking into my eyes makes you so horny. So obedient."

Cyclone felt his asscheeks being spread open, and Shiver sticking a wet finger in his ass.

"You're going to help me take over the Hero's League, slave. You and Shiver are going to help me brainwash all your friends and claim them all as my slaves. How does that make you feel?"

"Horny... and obedient, mistress," replied Cyclone. Then, the finger in his ass was replaced by a throbbing, hard cock. Shiver's cock! Shiver was fucking him. It felt so good. It felt so good to obey and serve mistress with him.

For the next 20 minutes, Sapphire continued to deepen Cyclone's trance. Then, she had Shiver take the phone again so she could deepen his trance as well, hypnotizing him again while he mindlessly fucked his roommate. Finally, Shiver was allowed to cum, shooting a huge load inside Shiver. At the same time, Cyclone shot his second load of the night all over his desk and laptop. Sapphire came shortly after. What she was watching was hotter than any porn she had ever seen.

After being commanded to wash up, Cyclone and Shiver were seated next to each other. They patched their mistress into their internal communications and put on their comms earbuds so she could whisper commands into their ears whenever she needed to. They were still naked, and were stroking each other's cocks, listening to the mistress' voice.

"Good slaves," said Sapphire. She bit her lip in arousal as she listened to her slaves pleasure each other, then continued. "Now it's time to take down security. Listen carefully for your next set of instructions.

---

Cypher chuckled as she watched Shiver sneak back into HQ after hours, riding a bridge of ice over the perimeter wall and right up to his window.

Dumbass will never learn. She thought. Well, with that attitude, he probably won't be around much longer anyway. But I can give him shit for it tomorrow.

She turned off her bedside monitor and pulled her blanket back over herself to go back to sleep. She wasn't annoyed at being woken up by her alarm system. It was all part of the job. She was just relieved the alarm wasn't for something serious.

I guess this is as close as a hero can really get to a quiet night.